𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨||...

By Precious_Taebear

He stood near the bed admiring her small figure spinning holding her dress in front of the mirror. he can't h... More

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N (1/2)
T E N (2/2)
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N (1/2)
T H I R T E E N (2/2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N (1/2)
F I F T E E N (2/2)
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N (1/2)
N I N T E E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E (1/2)
T W E N T Y O N E (2/2)
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E (2/2)
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N (1/2)
T W E N T Y S E V E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (1/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (2/2)
T W E N T Y N I N E
EPILOGUE

T W E N T Y F I V E (1/2)

20.1K 1.2K 341
By Precious_Taebear

"I know you love me the way I love you."

1 Month later;

Taehyung groan when someone shake him. he want to sleep more but look like the person doesn't want him to do that.

"Tae." he hear her voice calling him. he hum lightly.

"Wake up tae." her voice sound weak making him open his eyes. he turn his head and look at her.

"What happened?" he frown looking at her. she look like she was going somewhere.

"Wake up or you will be late." she said.

"Where are you going?" he asked in his morning husky voice.

"I have to leave early to submit my assignment."she said and turn around only to feel dizzy.

"Are you okay?" even tho he was still sleepy but he sit on the bed and hold her hand before she stumble.

"Y...yes I am fine." she shake her head and smile at him.

"Get ready. you have a meeting today." she said again.

"How did you know?" he asked

"Soobin-si texted me yesterday. he asked me to wake you up since he is scared to do so." she said grabbing her bag.

"at least have your breakfast." he again said in worry.

"It was the first thing I did. I was so hungry. okay now I am leaving. bye have a good day." she said quickly kissing on his forehead lightly and rush out of the room.

Taehyung frown once again. she doesn't look herself for past few days. They both were busy with their work that they never get time to spend together.

she spend half of her day in her study to finish her assignment while he was busy with his business project.

Taehyung sigh but smile appear on his face when he remember what is gonna do today.

I am gonna make you day much better,baby

At University:

"I fucking hate maths." Yeonjun shouted. y/n shake her head smiling lightly.

"I mean why the fuck that Maths ask us to find his ex. go do it yourself." y/n giggle at his stupidness. Yeonjun frown annoyingly.

A small gasp left her lips when she again started to feel dizzy and hold Yeonjun forearms. he look at her in concern.

"Hey? are you okay?" he asked holding her shoulder.

"Y...ya just a little dizzy." she said. she sigh closing her eyes. Yeonjun put the back of his hand on her forehead.

"You don't have fever." he said. she nod her head.

"Why you look pale y/n. are you sure you are okay?" he asked.

"Yeonjun I am fine-

she stop when she feel like throwing up. she shove her note into Yeonjun chest and ran to the restroom.

she slam open the door of the restroom and ran to the sink. the restroom was empty since they came early today.

she throw up into the sink while coughing
Yeonjun stood behind her and pat her back feeling worried about her. she wash her mouth and close the tap and lean on the counter.

"I think you should go back home y/n. you don't look well."

"No I am fine. I can't leave I had to submit this." she said.

"I will do that. go home." he said

"I am fine don't worry. let's go." she grab his hand and pull him out.

"Y/n-

"let's go. I told you I am totally okay." Yeonjun know she wasn't okay she was just good in pretending.

Time skip In cafeteria

They reach to their table and put their bags on the chair.

"You sit. I'll go get something to eat." Yeonjun said.

"Please I am hungry." she whine

"Okay okay " he said and went away to get their food.

Y/n tap her feet on the floor looking around. students were having a good times with their friends. she smile lightly.

"Oh my god look at this." she hear a girl's voice from the table of four beside her

"Not again Jen." the boy sitting beside her said.

"No no. look. The Kim interprise has successfully launched it's new project in US. It will benefit Korean a lot" she said.

Kim interprise.

y/n smile knowing it was Taehyung's company. she feel proud.

"Ohhh. I am so jealous of him." another boy said.

"He is so charming." the girl name jen said.

"for god sake he is married. stop drooling over a married man." the boy look at her annoyed.

"Mrs. kim might be lucky." she huff. y/n chuckle lightly hearing them.

"No one ever saw her. being a business tycoon he is always on the front page of magazine and top on Twitter. but no one even have a glance of Mrs. Kim" jen said.

"My dad is a report he said that Mr. kim himself told the media to not show any of her picture since she is still young and want to live a normal life." the boy beside her said.

"so it might be possible that she is here with us " jen wiggle her eyebrows making y/n choke on air.

"what happened?" yeonjun asked placing the try in front of her.

"Nothing." he sat beside her.

"Ohhh I want a caring husband like him." she hear again.

"First go get a boyfriend bish."

"Ya" she was ready to hit the boy.

"Okay okay. enough. stop talking about Mr. Perfect and start working here " an other boy said making them groan.

"They are so loud." Yeonjun said.

"Ya"

"Anyways any plans after classes."

"I was thinking of visiting Taehyung-ssi office " she said in a low voice.

"Any thing special." Yeonjun tease her

"No. we both are busy in our own work for a month now. I am finally free so I thought we should spend some time together."

"Ah what a caring wife you are." Yeonjun chuckle looking at her red cheek.

"Shut up." she whine. Yeonjun shake his head.

Kim Interprise:

Y/n walk into the building and went straight to the reception where receptionist look at her and smile.

"Welcome Mrs. Kim" she said.

"Hello Unnie" she give her a chubby smile.

"What bring you here today Mrs. Kim?" she ask teasingly.

"U...um is Taehyung-ssi free or he has more meeting." receptionist frown.

"But ma'am. Sir is not in the office he left like two hours ago."

"What? two hours."

"Yes ma'am he cancelled all the other meetings and left early " she said. y/n frown.

"Oh. o...okay. thank you unnie" the receptionist smile lightly.

y/n walk out of the building and pull out her phone and call taehyung. bell ring one time. two time. but he didn't pick up the call. she again call him but he still didn't pick up making her worried.

"W....why he is not picking up?" she hold her head feeling a bit pain.

"What is wrong with me today?" she said walk back to the car.

"I hope you are at home taehyung." she mumble sitting into the car

TAEHYUNG MANSION:

she open the front door and walk in. she feel so tired. she slip out of her shoes but then her eyes fall on something.

"So he is home." she said looking at his shoes. she frown when she saw another pair of shoes laying there.

"Someone else is here." she said and walk in. as soon as she walk in the living room her figure froze.

her eyes widen a bit. the bag on her shoulder drop on the floor with a thud. she couldn't believe. her heartbeat into pieces looking at the thing in front of her.

Taehyung eyes widen when he saw her. the position he was in wasn't good at all. she look at him from up and down. trying to convince herself that what she is looking at is not true.

Taehyung's one hand and knee was on the couch while his other hand was holding the wrist of the woman underneath him. the button of his shirt were open reveling his half chest.

"B....baby." Taehyung quickly left the woman wrist and step back. she was just so speechless that she doesn't know what was happening.

The woman stood up and when she turn around she feel like someone snatch the ground underneath her feet.

"S....so-young Unnie." her eyes brim with tears looking at her. she wasn't looking good at all. her lipstick was messed up. her dress from the shoulder was torn and her hairs were messy.

"W...what is all this?" she asked with shaky voice. she stare at Taehyung with teary eyes. he shake his head and was about to say something when she hear a loud sob. her eyes went towards her sister who was hugging herself and was crying.

"y...y/n it's not how it looks like." she said crying badly.

"We really doesn't want you to find this out like this." her eyes widen. Taehyung look at so-young dumbfounded.

"W...what do you mean. Taehyung...what is she saying?" she asked while tears roll down from her eyes.

"he said he will tell you everything. we have been seeing each other for a month now. he said he-

"No it's not like that. b...baby please I swear it's not like that." so-young put her hand o her chest and look at him.

"Why are you hiding this now. Aren't you the one who said that you don't care what she think. why are you lying now " Taehyung shake his head and look at his wife who was in tears.

"Y/n trust me. I didn't do anything. s ..she is lying. what you saw isn't true. please." he was scared to lose her. he knows how much she love her family. even tho so-young was rude to her most of the time but she still love her sister. not knowing her real intensions.

"I am lying huh? wait let me show you something." So-young took her phone and show her something. which break her innocent heart even more.

Her trust in him shattered. It was a picture again. of Taehyung's office, so-young was on his lap and they were kissing.

she look at Taehyung with disappointment. she doesn't know what to believe. her sister's word and picture or taehyung nearly broken state.

"Y/n hear me out-

"What is it left to hear Taehyung? look at this picture and tell me. is it a lie?" she said shoving her phone on his face. Taehyung remember about it. but he was forced in that too.

"I trusted you. I give you my heart. myself to you and this is what you did. I...I can't believe this " she sob and close her eyes. everything was too much for both of them.

"Y/n let me explain please." she shake her head and step back. she look at him one last time and rash toward her room.

"Y/n!...y/n!" Taehyung shout. his eyes went to so-young who smirk. Taehyung turn around and walk after y/n. but before he could reach the room she slam the door shut on his face.

y/n clenched on her hairs tightly and sob. she really don't want to believe that was real. but the thing she saw.

Taehyung hovering over her sister. her crying badly and telling they were together and cherry on the top that picture.

no matter how much she want to deny everything looks real. she was mad. she was angry. she stood up not knowing what to do.

her eyes went towards their wedding pictures hanging on the wall. she huff in anger and frustration and rip it out and throw it on the floor shattering into pieces just like her heart.

hearing the voice from the other side of the door taehyung panic. he bang his fist on the door and shouted her name.

"Y/n. honey open the door. please... please don't do something reckless. please open the door."he said resting his forehead on the door. but the noise didn't stop.

crying badly. she breaking everything around the room. she just want to let her anger out.

after crying and trashing around she sit back on the floor and hug her knees. her hands were bleeding because of glass. her mind was dizzy and she was feeling so tired.

"Y/n. open the door. hear me out. let talk this out. I will never think of doing anything like that. I swear please just open the door. just tell me you are not hurt." she hear his broken voice and decided to open the door.

she stood up on her shaky legs, half open eyes and dizzy mind. she grab the door knob and open the door.

Taehyung instantly look at her and his eyes widen looking at her. his eyes went to her slightly bleeding hands.

"What did you do?" he whispered.

"Just tell. all that is not true taehyung. please" she said.

"It's not true. let's talk okay." she slightly nod her head but before she could do even more. she stumble a little and fall on his chest.

"Y/n." Taehyung look at her. her eyes were close. she fainted. Taehyung pat her cheek to wake her up but she doesn't move.

he quickly pick her up and ran downstairs. he doesn't care about anything anymore. all he care was her. and she wasn't okay now.

he wish he could turn back time and make everything back to the way it was. he place her in the car and rush to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL:

Holding her unconscious body in his arms he ran inside screaming like a mad man. tears were in his eyes just by looking at her like that.

"Doctor. I need a doctor here." he again shouted. the doctors and nurse quickly went towards them amd ask him to put her on the bed.

"My wife. s...she fainted."

"Sir please wait outside. we will check her. okay." Taehyung release a big sigh and step out.

He push his hair back and lean against the wall while tears he was trying to control finally roll down from his cheek.

he regret invite so-young in the house. he thought that she was just there to visit but she turn his life a complete mess.

The time pass. and after more like 15 minutes doctor came out of the room. Taehyung look at him. the doctor give him a smile and told him something that make him shocked.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim. your wife is one month and two weeks pregnant."

[words Count: 2553]

____________________________________

I fucked--- I mean he fucked up didn't he? *laughing nervously*

I was just so insecure about this chapter but my Friend told me that what I am doing is good. so I just publish it.

about the picture thing. if you guys are confused about it then it happens when so-young visited taehyung at his office before.

everything is a bit messed up. I hope y/n didn't overreacting much but as you also know her personality is a bit soft and fragile.

don't you dare say anything to my- I mean Taehyung's y/n.

vote, comment too. or else 🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.3K 24
Taehyung : you are still same ... don't tell me you are obsessed with me. She chuckled and said Y/n : neither i had any interest in marrying you n...
428K 14.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
676K 25.9K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
195K 8.5K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...