𝘓𝘶𝘹𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 .𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗧�...

By uniqueylla

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗰𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹" "... More

|| 01 ||
|| 02 ||
|| 03 ||
|| 04 ||
|| 05 ||
|| 06 ||
|| 07 ||
|| 08 ||
|| 09 ||
|| 10 ||
|| 11 ||
|| 12 ||
|| 13 ||
|| 14 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 18 ||
hi
Luxurious II

|| 17 ||

4.2K 164 261
By uniqueylla

_____________________
_______________________________

♡︎ LUXURIOUS ♡︎
By: Uniqueylla
17
_____________________
____________________________
|| Chapter 17 ||

||||~~

"You wanna eat something?" He asked while you're on his arms.

"Yeah, kinda hungry" You looked at him. He looks really handsome.

"I can cook for you" He smiled and got up.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yeah anything for you" He smirked and grabbed the speaker to start playing some music.
-
-
Picture perfect memories...
-
-
Scattered all around the floor..
-
-
"You like this song too?" You asked and he nodded while grabbing the apron and starts wearing it.

"It reminds me of someone.." He sighed while heating up the stove.

You looked around and saw some pictures on the walls, He looked so happy in them. You noticed some guy beside him with a tanned skin and white hair.

"That's Izana" You got shocked feeling his presence behind you.
-
-
I just need you now..
-
-

"He means a lot to me.." He sighed.

"Sadly..He died..." He went back to the stove to flip the bacon.

Him and Izana are close since they were little, They both grew up together and earned each other's trust.

"Can i ask what's the cause of his death?" You looked at the frying bacon.

"It happened a few years ago..I'd rather not tell you since it'll just make me emotional" He sighed and hugged you.

"You remind me of him...Y/n if you ever feel uncomfortable around me just tell me mkay? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" He looked at you.

"No Kakucho..You actually made me feel safe." You smiled at him.

"Looks like it's ready. Let's eat?"

"Yeah"
-

-

-

"I DONT FUCKING CARE IF SHES WITH KAKUCHO"

"oh so you don't care if they're fucking each other for hours? You were very desperate seeing her last night. They probably did 4 rounds. I bet" Ran smirked.

"YEAH SHUT UP. IM GOING TO GET HER"

"She's probably tired Sanzu..Let her rest. You'll just use her as a sex toy again" Ran sighed.

"A SEX TOY?! SO YOU FUCKING THINK IM SOME KIND OF GUY THAT WOULD USE EVERY GIRL HE SAW AS A SEX TOY?"

"In short yeah"

"FUCK YOU.."

"I actually liked the time when the three of us banged her but i felt bad at the same time"

Sanzu was quiet.

"She probably likes a guy that would treat her right, make her feel loved, treat her like a princess..and a guy that will RESPECT her"

Sanzu was still quiet. Rethinking of his whole life.

"That guy is obviously me" He smirked confidently while he teases Sanzu.

"That's a good dream bro" Rindou popped behind them.

"I haven't seen Kakucho a lot today" He sat beside them.

"Probably enjoying his time with Y/n" I can see him look at her like how he looked at Izana.

"So he's gay?" Sanzu randomly asked.

They both looked at Sanzu with a blank face.

"No." They both said.

"He just see's Izana as a part of his Family since they both grew up together"

"So he see's Y/n as a family and decides to fuck her as a family? Wouldn't that be a Family stroke?" Sanzu chuckled.

"You're making no sense" Rindou responded.

"Atleast he doesn't look at her like some kind of fuck toy" Ran smirked at Sanzu.

"Oh gotta get going then. I have something to do..See ya Bro and watch Sanzu's ass for me" Ran stands up and walked away.

They both looked at eachother.

"Don't tell me you like Y/n too" Sanzu crossed his arms.

"I don't know..but she's hot and interesting"

-
-
-
-

It's happening again..
..
..

Well i don't give a fuck about your friends..
..
..

I'm right here..
..
..

"Hey Kakucho. What's your first thought when you first saw me? Hmm?" You asked.

"Uhh.. like 'Wow she's gorgeous' Like that" He scratched his head and chuckled.

"Oh really.." You playfully punched his shoulder.

"What about you.. What's your first thought when you first saw me?" He asked.

"I think you look like a good person and plus you look handsome" You chuckled.

"So it's okay with you? Like what we did last night?" He asked.

"No..No it doesn't bother me like Sanzu did. You asked for consent and he didn't which is a huge turn off.

Oh no one down for Sanzu.

"You're nice.. I actually thought your like a walking red flag like them but surprisingly you're not. I'm actually very happy i met you"

You smiled at him.

He cupped your face with his hands and placed a kiss on your forehead. "i'm happy as well"

-
-
-

Time passes by and you planned to tell Kakucho that you need to go home because Emma is worried sick about you, He offered you a ride but you rejected it.

"Bye Kaku, See you soon" You waved at him as you went outside.

You noticed a car infront of the street..Bmw..you decided to ignore it and went on your way.
....
...

Oh baby take a look around...

I'm the only one who hasn't walked out..

I'm right here..

..
..

You started to feel like someone was following you, You looked behind you and saw the same car you saw earlier.

"That bmw again" You sighed and continued to walk faster as the cold breeze touches your skin.

You saw an open 7-eleven at the area and decided to go in just to avoid seeing that car again.

You sighed as you walked in the store looking at the icecream section, you grabbed the chocolate covered icecream and took it with you, you also grabbed some drinks and mochi.

"Didn't know you like that kind of stuff"

You were startled and quickly looked on who's behind you.

"Oh did i scare you?" He smirked.

"R-ran?" You gulped.

"Hey Y/n.."
_____________________
_______________________________

♡︎ LUXURIOUS ♡︎
By: Uniqueylla
16
_____________________
____________________________
|| Chapter 17 ||

HI SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE I PROMISE TO UPDATE FAST AS I CAN IM ALSO UPDATING MY OTHER BOOKS.CHECK IT IF YOU WANT LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 246 14
maybe. it really was fate. not a coincidence. maybe, Hina was the main key to this guy. maybe, I didn't deserve hina at all. this is not a coincidenc...
37.4K 660 40
"am I living in a dream?" Bumping into this man and already fucked me many times even the first met, this man is unbelievable when the time goes on...
35.8K 1.6K 26
Everyone copes differently with the strong feeling of guilt. For the one person, it's drinking. Another might feel better after gambling, and someone...
8.5K 295 23
"𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨~" 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. Where you...