|| 18 ||

_____________________
_______________________________

♡︎ LUXURIOUS ♡︎
By: Uniqueylla
18
_____________________
____________________________
|| Chapter 18||

"Hey Y/n"

Ran leaned to see what you were holding and grabbed it.

"I'll pay for it" He said.

"N-No i'll pay" You sighed trying to reach for the food, He smirked and lifts his hand as he watches you reach it.

He was obviously tall, you were jumping trying to reach it but he just kept on moving it away from you.

"Come on..Don't be a naughty girl ha? I'm being a gentleman so i'll pay" He winked as he placed the foods on the cashier.

He handed his black card to the cashier which caused the cashier's eyes to widen.

You were still embarrassed because of what happened between you two. Not wanting to talk to him but he's just too flirty.

The cashier swiped his black card and felt honored to hold it.

"Thank you Sir please come again" The cashier gave him the paper bag.

He turned around and lends his hand on you, standing there, his other hand behind his back like some prince who's offering a dance with some princess.

"Shall we?" He raised his eyebrows. He's just too hot to handle so you held his hands trying not to blush.

He opened the door for you and saw the car who was following you earlier.

That bmw again..

"This is yours?" You asked.

"Maybe.." He opened the passenger seat for you.

"Uh Ran..I can actually go home by myself." You looked at him.

"Well too bad, i'm taking you home since it's dangerous for a beautiful piece of art to walk around the city. There's a lot of perverts like Sanzu you know?" He chuckled wanting you to go inside.

"F-fine since your car looks nice.." You went inside seeing how fancy his car is, You saw the pair of gloves just laying in there.

He then went to the driver's seat and started the car. He stared at you for a moment causing your cheeks to turn red again..

"Hm..Hickeys" He smirked, he turned on the music. Chase Atlantic started playing.

You looked through the window admiring the city lights, You heard him adjusted his seat and turned the volume up.

Oh mami..This a new rari..

..

He started driving. He was slow at first and then went fast like he was in racing game..You watched his hands play with the golden steering wheel.
-
-

Hit 150 on the dash i bent the corner..
-
-

And she bent it for me sideways..
-
-

I might have to fuck her on the highway..
-
-
He looked at you through the car mirror and placed his hand on your thigh while the other is driving.

"Oh sorry.." He quickly removed it and smirked.

"Oh no..It's fine" You looked away from him watching the building's passes by. You completely forgot that you need to go home.