A Normal Life?

By sypathmana

Kiyotaka finally gets the ideal peaceful/normal life that he wants. Or so it seems. Kiyotaka will not hold ba... More

The School of Your Dreams - Part 1
The School of Your Dreams - Part 2
The School of Your Dreams - Part 3
The School of Your Dreams - Part 4
Ship?
A Certain Maiden's Feelings

Announcement

683 9 1
By sypathmana

Hey, guys. Sorry if you wanted another chapter of this. I decided to discontinue this fic because I lost all of my ideas for the plot, which is pretty unfortunate. I woke up one day and *poof*. Anyway, I'm writing a new book. It won't be COTE although you will find some similarities between Kiyo and the MC. Check it out if you're interested. That is all, goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 26.6K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
4.5K 248 14
Are human beings truly equal? Actually, let's rephrase that. Should human beings be equal? Of course not, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive...
1M 40.3K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
40.3K 1K 18
After the First High School claimed victory in the Nine High Schools Competition, Third High School has been doing everything in its power to regain...