What happened to Bro's before...

By BookLover12300

[Editing slowly in progress] **** When nerdy girl, Ally Night bumps into a cute guy she never imagines it cou... More

Cast
What Happened To... The Introduction
1.What Happened To...Daycare
2.What Happened To...Gym
3.What Happened To...New friendship
4.What Happened To...Walmart
5.What happened To...Two crushes
6.What happened to...Thomas Rogers
7.What happened to...Marie's confession.
8.What happened to...Gorilla Super Glue Gel
9.What happened to.... An Invitation
11. What happened to...The Sandwich
12.What happened to... T.V.D.
13.What happened to..The Bad idea
14.What happened to...Timber
15. What happened to...Robin's Elliot
16.What happened to...Stepbrother?
17.What happened to...Dumbledore
18.What happned to... The Semi-finals
19.What happened to...Spicy Tacos
20.What happened to...Marcel Hardley
21.What happened to...Childish Fights
22.What happened to...Keeping your eyes on me
23.What happened to...Best friends?
24.What happened to...The love game.
25. What happened to...Netflix and Chill
26.What happened to...Playing Tourist
27.What happened to...Twenty Questions
28.What happened to...The kiss
29.What happened to...Us?
30.What happened to...Thomas?
31.What happened to...Hospitals?
32.What happened to...Fried dough ?
What happened to...The Epilogue?
What happened to...Bonus chapter?
BONUS CHAPTER 2 - CALEB

10.What happened to...Movie Night

2.4K 114 23
By BookLover12300

The next day I woke up with a bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Before I finally fell asleep last night I had thought up all the worst case scenarios which made me even more nervous. 

I had exactly 9 hours to get ready. I knew I was acting like I was getting ready for homecoming or something even more significant but I couldn't help it. I headed downstairs in my love heart PJ's ready to eat. I didn't usually eat in the morning but I was hoping some food would quench the feeling in my stomach.

My Mom had made some scrambled eggs and toast. I ate my breakfast while talking to Rodney fondly. I then dashed upstairs throwing some random white top and red shorts. I rushed down the stairs pulling on my air-forces and called for Rodney so I could take him to Daycare.

When we reached his class I greeted Terry who had gotten over the silent treatment thing (I knew she would) and as I was turning to leave I spotted Caleb and Millie ahead. He flashed me a heartwarming smile when he noticed me and after he had dropped Millie off we headed out together. 

'' Hey Al.'' He said smiling.I smiled back at him. '

' Hey.'' I said.

We turned towards the cafe nearby both having the same idea. ''So are we still on today?'' He asked casually as he opened the door for me. I smiled gratefully. '' Yep, and I asked Marie and she said she'd get back to me though I haven't heard anything yet.'' He nodded. ''I hope you don't mind them coming.'' I said. He shook his head.'' 'Course not, I told you already I was fine with it.'' He said reassuringly. 

A waiter came to us to ask we wanted. I ordered a cappuccino and Caleb ordered coffee. We spent the rest of the morning talking about random things. Then we went to pick up Rods and Millie after.

When we had reached where we usually part ways we said our goodbyes. ''See you tonight!'' Caleb called over his shoulder as I headed towards my house.

I called Marie since I had still hadn't heard anything from her.

''Hey.'' She says simply. '' Hey? You said you would get back to me!'' I exclaimed. ''I know, I know, I just got a bit caught up with something.'' She said. I heard a male voice in the background and then Marie giggled.

''Wait, is that Randy? What are you guys doing?'' I asked then scrunched up my nose. ''Actually never mind, I don't want to know.'' I said shivering. ''Were coming by the way.'' She said.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. ''Thanks I really didn't want go there by myself.'' I said gratefully. ''No problem anything for my number one.'' She said jokingly. '' Hey what about me?!'' I could hear Randy say. I laughed ''Sorry Randy but chicks before dicks!'' I said.

''Haha, you're unbelievably hilarious.'' He said sarcastically, I presumed he had taken the phone as I could hear him louder. ''Thank you!'' I said. I heard shuffling ''Okay I'll see you later kay?'' She said. ''Yeah see you.''

************************************************************

I had changed into some floral jeans, a purple top and white cardigan with flats. I waited for Randy and Marie to show up as lounged lazily on our couch. As soon as the bell rang I sprang up and headed for the door.

''Hey guys.'' I greeted my friends. I gave them both a hug and we headed to Randy's car.

The journey to Caleb's house was torture. It consisted of Caleb and Marie flirting, holding hands and giggles. ''Randy!!!'' Marie exclaimed through her giggles. I was happy I was at the back so I couldn't see what they were up to. I sighed, so this was what third-wheeling felt like.

When we finally got to Caleb's house I didn't hesitate to jump out of the car. I headed to the door and as I rang the bell the nerves I had been feeling were back. I heard Randy and Marie come up behind me just as the door opened. 

''Hey guys, come in.'' Caleb said opening the door enough so we could all come in. We walked in and he led us to the living room where Thomas was sitting on a love seat munching on some popcorn. I was hidden behind Randy and I wasn't going to move any time soon. Caleb announced he would be in the kitchen if he was needed.

''Hey I'm Tom.'' Thomas said to Randy who hadn't met him yet they shook hands and then Thomas greeted Marie. Then there was a silence being hidden behind Randy, I couldn't see what had happened so I popped my head around his shoulder to see Thomas raising his eyebrow at me.

I could feel color rising to my cheeks as I stepped out from behind Randy who was laughing silently at the situation.

''Hello.'' I said waving awkwardly. ''Hey.'' He said just as Caleb came back with more popcorn and sweets.

He put them on the table. ''Okay let's start the movie!'' He said enthusiastically. We all sat down Thomas back on the love seat. Randy and Marie on the couch. Caleb in an armchair and that left me with either Thomas or the lovesick couple. I sat beside Thomas hesitantly and he smiled at me warmly.

''What are we watching anyway?'' Asked Randy his arm around Marie. Caleb played the movie.

''Eh, Paranormal activity 4.'' He said nonchalantly receiving a variety of responses.

Randy-''Oh.''

Marie- ''YES!!!!'' 

Me- '' WHAT!!??''

Caleb scrunched his eyebrows in confusion at me, cutely might I add, at my outburst as he paused the movie. ''What's wrong?'' He asked.'' I can't watch Horror movies!'' I said as I thought back to the time that Marie had forced the trailer for Mama and that was just the trailer.

''Oh come on Ally! Don't be such a pussy!'' Marie said. ''Yeah you'll be fine.'' Randy agreed. I glared at him as he was usually on my side when Marie tried to make me watch horror movies. I sighed crossing my arms. ''Fine.'' I said.

Caleb gave me a look as if to ask me if I was sure. I nodded and pressed play for the second time. The room was the dark and the only light source was coming from the TV. I really didn't want to watch this movie, I already knew I would have nightmares and we were only like three minutes into it.

When it finally started getting scaring I could feel myself slumping further and further into the couch. Marie had this giddy expression on her face, Randy and Caleb seemed indifferent and when I turned to Thomas he was staring at me.

''Are you okay?'' he whispered. I nodded and sat up straight to show him and turned to the screen. An ear piercing scream was sounded and when everyone turned to me I realized it had come from me. ''Sorry guys.'' I said timidly.

''You sure you're okay?'' Thomas raising an eyebrow when everyone had turned back to the screen. ''Yeah just a bit.....'' I said thinking of the right word. '' Jumpy.'' I said. He nodded ''Yeah I can see that.'' He said referring to me screaming.

I smiled sheepishly. I turned back to the screen only to release another scream.******************************************************************

Hey guys!

Thinking of ship names for Randy and Marie, Can only think of one 'Mandy' What do you think?

Keep reading and vote.

Thanx!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 47.9K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
101K 2.9K 60
Her entire life so far had been like one sunny afternoon, passing quickly and soon forgotten along with all the other days that had no stand-out exci...
9.1K 1.5K 31
Book 1 of The Flaw Series. You can't scream at the world and expect the world not to scream back. Via is the type of girl who loves to live in it w...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...