๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐ฒ, A n... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 13

185K 7.6K 6.3K
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ omfg_af

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little ★ after reading!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

Today went by fast, like swoosh. Flash speed fast. Me and Abby spent the day in my bed with our laptops on our laps typing away finishing all of our assignments so we didn't have to worry over break.

I did all the science and shit like that and Abbs did both of our language assignments.

Now, at 12 at night, we're finally done. Ares and Seb left to go work wherever they work and Athena was downstairs reading a book.

I yawn and bring the covers up, "So, you and Ares this morning." Abby starts as she examines her fresh manicure. I feel heat rise to my cheeks so I cover it with the covers, I still can't believe we slept together. Like sleep, not sex, only sleep.

"What about it?" I ask my voice muffled a bit by the covers, She lets out a small chuckle and shakes her head. "Nothing"

It was probably an adorable sight...

I hear the door downstairs open and then some shouting, my eyes meet Abby's and her eyebrows furrow as the shallow shouting continues but we can't make out a thing that is going on.

A few seconds later everything goes quiet and I look up at Abby, she shrugs before getting off the bed and I do the same not bothering to throw a hoodie on over my shorts and crop top.

We walk downstairs and see Seb with a busted lip and a bruised eye sitting on the couch, woah. "Abby, can you-" Athena stresses and Abby nods sitting beside him starting to fix him up.

I stand there flabbergasted, what the hell happened? 

Athena walks up to me and her eyes are all glossy and I can't help myself when i pull her into a hug, "Please don't cry" I whisper. She nods and hugs me back. "Can you go check on Ares" she whispers out of the blue and my eyes widen, throwing me into the Lion's den?

I pull and my eyebrows furrow, "he won't say anything to you, I know it. Please Ivy he looked pretty messed up" she whispers as a lone tear slips down her rosy cheeks, my eyes flicker to Seb and Abby-did he do that?

And why won't he say anything to me?

"Please Ivy, he does dumb shit when he's angry or stressed" Seb says and I wince when he does from pain. Okay, will he kill me? Maybe. Not helping.

"Okay" I say above a whisper before I turn and start walking, What could go wrong? He says the hush word and kicks me out of his room? Kills you. CONSY. What? STOP SCARRING ME. Fine.

I sigh standing in front of his door and flinch a bit when I hear something shattering, he's angry, really angry.

I hesitantly raise my hand and knock on the door, I'm screwed.

All the breaking noises pause, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT SEBASTIAN"

My eyes widen from the lack of emotion in his tone, "It's Ivy" I say and there is a brief silence. He's not going to open the door. I sigh and when I go to knock again the door swings open and my hand freezes.

My eyes widen when I see the blood dripping from his hand, the cut on his cheekbone, busted lip.

My eyes meet his dark, emotionless black eyes and they narrow at me. "What"

Don't be scared Ivy, he won't hurt you. I think. "Nothing, I lost my cat" I say shimmying into his room and sighing at the broken lamp, phone, messed up bed sheets, shattered mirror along the room.

"What fucking cat?" he asks and I turn to him as he closes the door, I shrug "I know right, more of a dog person too" I say and I see a smile threaten his lips before he sends me a glare.

"What are you doing here Ivy?" he asks and my eyes fall to the blood dripping down his arm slowly, "I told you, I lost my dog" I say and he rolls his eyes before striding to me-okay, maybe we should run?

"Olly, you look kinda angry" I state as he walks towards me, with every step he takes towards me I take back until of course my back hits the wall. He stands in front of me placing his bloody hand on the wall behind me and incing closer to my face. "kinda? I feel like killing every guard in this house, that's how angry I am right now"

I swallow and my actions don't go un noticed by him, "Do you think I'd hurt you Ivy?" he asks placing his other hand on the wall behind me leaning in closer until I can feel the heat of his lips on mine.

"I'm not sure" I whisper as an amused look takes on his face along with that sinister smirk, "It's a yes or no question. And that's what I want. Now, do you think I'd hurt you Ivy?" he repeats his question as his eyes flicker to me biting my bottom lip.

"Don't do that" he demands.

I stop, To think about it. I don't think he really would, I know he'd never kill me in my sleep, that was all BS cause I wanted to believe it.

"No" I answer quietly, "Is that so? Why do you think that?" he pushes he question and I'm tempted to bite my bottom lip again. Why do I think that? Consy?

Nah you all on you're own here.

"Ares you're bleeding" I re-direct the conversation and I hear a dark chuckle, My eyes meet his dark ones again. "And why the fuck do you care?"

I don't. Mhm...

"Stop" he says and his hand comes up as his thumb brushes against my bottom lip freeing it from my teeth that I didn't even notice I was biting, his eyes meet mine as his thumb brushes against my lips. He leans in closer until our lips are brushing. "are you gonna play nurse for me Ivy?" he asks amused as I press my thighs together.

We're so close that I can feel his body heat, that I can hear his breathing and he can probably hear my heart that's banging against my chest beating way to fast.

"Where's the first aid kit?" I ask and he smirks when his eyes fall to my legs, "bathroom" he mutters looking at my thighs, asshole. I slide out from between him and the wall before I walk into the bathroom.

I hear him following and I open the cabinet under the sink finding the kit, I place it on the counter and he leans against the wall. 

I open the box and find all the things I need before turning to him, "can you-uh..." I trail off, the blood is dripping from his shoulder so that's where I need to 'fix' and-well his shirts covering it. He sighs before pulling his blazer off with a small wince along with the vest that was hugging his waist.

He starts un-doing the buttons on his shirt before he slips it off his shoulders, I bite the inside of my cheek seeing his Abs, tattoos, and scars? 

My eyes fall to a scar dragging along the left side of his of his torso, it looks like someone took a knife and dragged it slowly down. I gulp thinking of how painful it must have been before looking back to his eyes.

"Hurry up... Please" he mumbles the last word and I chuckle lightly grabbing a few alcohol wipes. "This might hurt" I say walking closer to him, I see his body go stiff so I sigh and take a step back but close enough to fix up the wound.

I make sure not to touch his skin with my fingers or hand thinking about how he flinched last night, ran away this morning and how his body stiffs when i'm too close.

I clean up the blood and have a light smile when the bleeding from the cut is stopped, thank god. 

"What happened?" I ask blabbing and instantly regretting talking at all, fuck my blabber mouth. "Something that wasn't supposed to" he answers quietly closing his eyes and resting his head back on the wall looking so...Tired.

I don't push and put a bandage on his wound after doing all the necessary steps. When I'm done my eyes fall to the tattoo along his collarbone, in small detailed writing. "Not all those who wander are lost."  I read it out loud and his eyes open. "You've read the Lord of rings?" I ask and he sends me a small smile to which my hear flutters.

I grab another alcohol wipe and I am about to touch his cheek when I stop, I don't think he'll appreciate that very much. I put my other hand down before cleaning up his busted lip.

"You done?" he asks and I nod, biting on my lower lip I clean the box wondering about the scars on his torso. It looks like they hurt like a bitch.

I look up into the mirror and see him standing behind me, his hands go to the counter and his front presses against my back as his hand goes to my lips, his thumb runs over my lips freeing my bottom lip. Again.

"I need you to stay away" he whispers and through the mirror I look at him creasing my cheek with his thumb, "From?" I ask breathlessly from how close he is to me, his hands on me. "Me" he whispers and I feel his breath hitting my neck, what?

"Why"

His hand moves from my cheek to my neck before his fingers wrap around it, not hurting me as the cold metal of his rings send a shiver down my spine. "Cause, I know that if I fall for you I won't be able to let go" he kisses my neck before I feel him let go of me and grabs his shirt walking out of the bathroom before his room.

A/N
Word count: 1614

Oop...

Remember to vote and comment!

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Breaking The Rules ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ raye.

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

2.3M 67.7K 33
Kiara is an assassin. Born in the industry, she knows her work better than anyone else and she's the best that her clan has. Kiara has never failed a...
Broken Love ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Lwrites11_

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

102K 1.5K 18
[UPDATES WILL BE SLOW] IRIS LEVEINE has dealt with many things, the lost of her child. Her husband cheating on her with her sister. It's no surprise...
5.9M 155K 40
*sequel of Mercy* After the tragic 'break-up' that has taken place between Athena and Vincenzo, she went to college to busy herself and distract her...
4.9K 118 16
ะฏ ั…ะท ั‡ั‚ะพ ะฝะฐะฟะธัะฐั‚ัŒ ะฝะพ ะฒะพั‚ ัะบะฐะถัƒ ะพะดะฝะพ ั ัƒะถะต ะทะฐะฑั‹ะปะฐ ... ะšั€ั‡ ะผะธั€ ะดะตะปะธั‚ัั ะฝะฐ 2 ั‚ะธะฟะฐ ะปัŽะดะตะน ะพะผะตะณะธ ๐Ÿค”ะธ ะฐะปัŒั„ั‹. ะ ะบัั‚ะฐั‚ะธ 18+ ะฑัƒะดัƒั‚ ะทะดะตััŒ ะฝะต ะพะดะธะฝ ั€ะฐะท ๐Ÿคญ