๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ...

By -UNIVER5E

๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ gif series all seasons. gn. More

INFO
WHEELJACK
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE
SMOKESCREEN [PART ONE]
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD
RATCHET
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN
WHEELJACK
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE
SMOKESCREEN [PART TWO]
BULKHEAD
RATCHET
STARSCREAM AND PREDAKING
SOUNDWAVE [PART ONE]
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN AND KNOCKOUT
WHEELJACK
KNOCKOUT
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE
SMOKESCREEN
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD
RATCHET
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE [PART TWO]
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN
WHEELJACK
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE
SMOKESCREEN
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD
RATCHET
CLIFFJUMPER [SPECIAL]
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN
WHEELJACK
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE [PART ONE]
SMOKESCREEN
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD [PART ONE]
RATCHET
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN
WHEELJACK
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE [PART TWO]
SMOKESCREEN
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD [PART TWO]
RATCHET
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN
WHEELJACK [PART ONE]
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE
SMOKESCREEN
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD
RATCHET
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN

SHOCKWAVE

332 14 5
By -UNIVER5E

[HUMAN]

When it came to the matter of protecting you, Shockwave would do anything, even if that meant upsetting you by hurting the Autobots. Being Raf's older sibling, you were aware of both sides, and never planned on getting tangled up with the Decepticons, well, until you met Shockwave, who was the first Decepticon to not even want to capture you saying "illogical, you are not worth my time, you are a tiny and weak specimen". Well that got you angry, so you insulted him. That got his attention. You then got yourself in a tough situation and ended up in his lab in a small cage. How you managed to befriend the mad scientist was beyond what you could even imagine. But he actually didn't mind the company, as he was still working on the Predacon's, so he didn't really have an assistant. You weren't the most helpful in the lab because of your size but you always listened to his philosophical tangents. So, he kept you around. The other bots on the nemesis began to get to know you as well, even Knockout didn't mind you. Of course being kidnapped wasn't really the most comfortable thing, so you went back home frequently and went to school. That caused some problems with the Autobots. Every once and a while they would try to 'save you' and it scared you when Shockwave would get into fights. Though he always won, especially when he assigned the newly finished Predacon: Predaking, to protect you when he couldn't.

•••

"It is illogical to keep fighting. Y/n will not be going with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509 11 4
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to Transformers and its characters. All rights belong to Hasbro. This fanfic is made for entertainment purposes o...
4.5K 50 11
ษช'แด แด‡ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด แด…แด แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด€ส€ษชแด๊œฑ. ๊œฑแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ แดแด˜แด›ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ แด˜ส€ษชแดแด‡. แดœสŸแด›ส€แด€ แดแด€ษขษดแดœ๊œฑ. ส€แด€แด›แด„สœแด‡แด›. Bumblebee...
480 35 34
Okay. Sorry everyone this book is probably going to be completed/discontinued. I don't write this way anymore. I may come back to it if I want. this...
2.9K 67 10
A Transformers Prime Fanfic. This is one of the first stories I ever wrote, so don't judge. It begins about Season 2, one or two episodes after Smok...