Draal x Reader - A Warriors H...

By Fury1416

(y/n) Lake is the stubborn, loyal, protective, and standoffish older twin of Jim Lake. When they get dragged... More

Who Knew Trolls Were Stalkers
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted Part 1
*ON HOLD*
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted Part 2
A Not So Warm Welcome Part 1
A Not So Warm Welcome Part 2
Going on short Hiatus
IM BACK!
Tiny Problems Require Tiny Solutions Part 1
IMPORTANT! I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!
FINAL DECISION, AND NEWS FOR FUTURE BOOKS!
BOOK NEWS UPDATE AND VOTE!
BOOK UPDATE AND LATE STORY ENTRY FOR THE VOTE!
GUNMAR AND BULAR STORY NEWS UPDATE
Voting is almost over!
VOTE RESULTS!
BREAKDOWN OF THE FIRST TIMELINE
HELP VOTE FOR THE AGE! I'M STUCK!
THE FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT!

LAST DAY TO VOTE!

390 14 4
By Fury1416

Hey guys, today is the last day to vote. I'll be counting the votes on Thursday, and let you guys know the results. Alot of you are telling me to do the Draal x reader before the top voted story, so I'm counting those as a vote for draal when calculating. The votes will be collected from all the posts I made on both my Draal x reader and aaarrrgghh x reader, on both Wattpad and quotev. The winner of the vote is the story I will make first, followed by the second place winner, and then I would hold another vote to see which one you guys want next, and repeat. If there is a tie, I will post another vote so you guys can vote to break the tie. See you tomorrow with the results.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 13 22
A Trollhunters AU where Barbara becomes the Trollhunter instead of Jim. After her husband left her and her five year old son all alone, never to retu...
2.8K 63 12
Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia Book Follows first season of trollhunters Follow the story of Freya, whose world is changed over a couple of days. A...
31.4K 664 22
An friendly, cheerful, kind and shy girl is how anyone would describe (Y/N). Living with adoptive family Toby and his Nana, her life has been simple...
1.4K 29 26
Based on Netflix Original Series Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia James and Josephine Lake, also known as Jim and Josie, were always the talk of the t...