Rimuru Tempest X Omniverse (F...

By Yooo_Dayooo

Rimuru Tempest, the King of the Tempest Federation Country, who is also a Slime as well as a member of the Oc... More

Chapter 1: Short Peace
Rimuru's Strength Level
Chapter 3: Preparation for Entering the Dungeon
Chapter 4: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 5: Attack
Chapter 6: Quest
Chapter 7: Rescue
Chapter 8: Quest Completion
Chapter 9: Lost
Chapter 10: Gluttonious Sword
Rimuru's Strength Level 2
Chapter: 11
Chapter 12: Rimuru and the Hero
Chapter 13: Disaster
Chapter 14: Negotiation
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Rimuru vs 40.000
Chapter 17: Wrathful Spear
Chapter 18: Kota Sealder
Chapter 19: Relax
Chapter 20: Envious Schyte
Rimuru's Strength Level 3
Chapter 21: Lesson Complete
Chapter 22: Turnament (1)
Chapter 22: Registration
Chapter 23: Elimination round
Chapter 25: Preliminary Round Over
Chapter 26: The fighter
Chapter 27: Identity Revealed
Chapter 28: Another Battle
Chapter 29: Devil
Chapter 30: Another Battle
Chapter 31: Hell is Begin
Chapter 32: End Of Tournament
Chapter 33: The Seven Heroes
announcement
Chapter 34: Training, Again
Chapter 35: Arrival of The Heroes
Chapter 35: Lustful Whip? Its that even a weapon?
Announcement!

Chapter 2: Oath

8.7K 135 112
By Yooo_Dayooo

There is a stone with a red glow.  When you first see it, it looks like a rock, but it's not.  It was not a rock, but a bomb with a control system.  The bomb was called the Castron bomb.  Castron's bombs absorbed the magic energy residing in the world where Rimuru lived.  The light flickered red because the energy regulator needed to destroy the world was sufficient.  The timer shows 1 hour before the explosion occurs.

--------------------------------------------------

Rimuru POV

Today I feel all the stress at work disappears.

You ask why?

Well after seeing Gobuta being beaten by Milim, I smiled slightly seeing Gobuta's sad face, I can only pray that tomorrow you can walk, Gobuta-kun.

Oh yeah one more thing, the resort I asked for Geld has been completed and it's exactly what I imagined, good job Geld-tachi.

Hmm...?  You think I'm playing around and leaving my job?  Hohoo.. you're wrong, thanks to Shuna's (intimidating) smile I was able to finish my work quickly.

I'm currently enjoying a cake and a cup of black tea made by Shuna, a moment later Diablo came knocking on the door, then I let him in.

Shuna:"Rimuru-sama, Diablo-san wants to come in"

Rimuru:"Tell him to come in"

A moment later Diablo entered

Rimuru:"So won't the two of them go overboard just for overcoming a thief?"

Diablo:"Kufufufu, I have completed the task you gave me perfectly"

I feel a little sorry for Carrera and Ultima, whatever Diablo did to them, I don't want to think about it.

Rimuru:"Oh..yes, you may rest"

Diablo:"Alright Rimuru-sama"

Speaking of the task I gave Diablo, I told him to 're-educate' Carrera and Ultima.  Guys.... They're both really mean.  Just because of dealing with thieves, they scared the people around them and it made me feel a little empathy towards the thieves they caught.  So that's why I asked Diablo to 'educate' the two of them.

5 minutes after Diablo left I heard Beretta speak in a slight panic accompanied by footsteps that sounded like he was running.  After hearing Beretta speak, I muttered.

Rimuru:"What is Veldora going to do this time"

Veldora and Ramiris came, Veldora violently smashed the door off its hinges.  At that time I wrote in my memory in bold print

"Veldora will eat less for 2 Weeks"

Seen behind Veldora there is Beretta running while looking panicked, fortunately Beretta has the Skill {Deus ex Machina} that can manipulate any metal.

You better thank Beretta, Veldora.  He protects your food rations for 2 weeks.

Well it can't be helped, Veldora is a very strong true dragon.  That's why the door slipped off its hinges.

Even though it's made of wood, the door is very hard because recently I thought of the plan "Stop Milim who always destroys the door when it comes".  That's why I cast barrier magic on the door.

Unfortunately I forgot to cast barrier magic on the door hinges, resulting in the door falling off the hinges.

Well.... Let's put that matter aside for now.  Now let's hear what this irresponsible true dragon has to say.

Veldora & Ramiris:"RIMURU...!!"

Oh my goodness these two people are so noisy, can't they be quiet when they enter here.

Rimuru:"What is it, and also don't shout it will interfere with people's work!"

Ramiris:"Ummm fine, by the way, Rimuru has something that shisou wants to tell you"

I'm honestly a little intrigued by Ramiris' statement. While glancing sharply at Veldora who broke the door.

Rimuru:"Is this the feeling of a mother knowing her child is playing until his clothes are dirty?"

When I gave Veldora a sharp glance, he turned a little pale when he noticed I was glancing at him.  I can only sigh and feel empathy for Beretta who has to take care of these two.

I also saw Beretta bow to apologize.  I should be the one apologizing Beretta.  While thinking that I started to speak.

Rimuru:"Veldora, why did you break the door when you came in here?"

While smiling (threateningly) towards Veldora.

Veldora:"C-calm down Rimuru...w-look!, Beretta has fixed the door"

Rimuru:"You know that Beretta also has a job. You dragon otaku"

While feeling a little sorry for Veldora, I started talking again.

Rimuru:"Then, what do you want?"

Veldora:"Oh my gosh, I almost forgot-"

While taking out the holy book(Manga), Veldora showed it to me.

"-look, the volume ends here, is there anything else Rimuru?"

Ramiris:"Yes yes Rimuru, is there anything else? Shisou and I want to read something else"

Taking a deep breath, I changed into my slime form and produced another Manga.  You know?, It's like giving bones to dogs, but I think it's more like giving manga to dragons.  if you give it to them, they will shut up and bite.

Rimuru:"Take it and don't forget your job, and for the payment for breaking the door, you won't get any sweets for 5 days"

Veldora:"W-what, b-but Beretta already fixed the door?"

Honestly I feel a little sorry for Veldoran, well it's for his own good so he can understand a little about 'responsibility'.

Rimuru:"At least once you've already broken the door, get rid of the scattered pieces of the door"

Veldora:"You are evil Rimuru..."

Poor dragon.

Ramiris:"hahahahaha....unlike shisou, I leave my work to Shinji and the others"

Ehhhhh, this midget is the same as a dragon otaku sitting in deep depression.

If you want me to describe Veldora's current state, he looks more like he's broken up with his girlfriend.

You can imagine how depressed he was.  Slightly annoyed, I decided to hit Ramiris' head who was looking proud while leaning her chest forward even though there wasn't any.

*SMACKK..

While stroking his head from being hit, Ramiris complained.

Ramiris:"it hurts.. hey what is it?"

Rimuru: "Chop?.."

Ramiris: "That's not what I meant, uuuhhhh... Why did you do that?"

Rimuru: "Hey Shinji is only human, one day he will definitely get tired. And if you leave your job you are just as irresponsible. That's why you won't get sweets for 5 days"

Ramiris: "W-what.... M-my sweets"

Before saying that Ramiris made a '0' shape with her mouth.  Then I told him to go home, and don't forget to apologize to Beretta for having this happen.

Somewhere underground
Author POV

The place was dark and there was only a flickering red light and the time on the Castron bomb showed 3 seconds remaining before the bomb was ignited.

2 seconds....

1 second....

"Castron bomb activated. 5 minutes before explosion"

Rimuru POV

As I was thinking about the past before arriving here, Ciel in a panicked voice reported.

[Master, do you feel it?]

Rimuru:"yes I feel it, this magic energy is very strong, if released it can destroy the world..."

[Yes Master, it's likely that it was Yuuki who installed it, it seems to be a big problem]

Rimuru: "You're right.."

Instantly Benimaru sent a thought transmission.

Benimaru:"Rimuru-sama, do you feel it?"

Rimuru:"yes I feel it, looks like something bad is going to happen, quickly call the executives here as soon as possible!"

After everyone gathered Ciel started to explain the situation we were in right now.  They weren't surprised anymore by what Ciel could do, because a year later after the war against Yuuki I introduced Ciel to my executives.

Ciel explained succinctly.  In short we will face a Castron bomb that can destroy the world but cannot be stopped by anyone not even their master, Rimuru.

After learning what the current scene was, they looked at each other for a while and nodded to each other as if making a deal.

Oh no I hope it's just my feelings, while thinking like that, I have mixed feelings when predicting what they will do.

Rimuru:"Why did you guys circle me?"

While talking restlessly, suddenly my subordinates surrounded me in a circle and suddenly I couldn't move.  When I found out that my guess was correct, I frantically tried to move my body and even used all my strength to move, but I couldn't move at all and cast my magic a bit because Ciel had sealed all my movements and my strength.

Rimuru:"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!. REMOVE CIEL"

[Sorry master, I'm doing this so their sacrifice won't be in vain]

Rimuru:"Let go... Please Ciel, let go"

Ciel just stayed silent not answering Rimuru's question.  Then all of Rimuru's executives put all their strength into opening a new dimension for Rimuru to leave.  Suddenly Veldora joined in with Ramiris who was in her adult form as well as Milim.  Upon seeing that incident, Veldora, Milim and Ramiris also took all their strength to assist Rimuru's executives in opening a new dimension hole.

Rimuru:"What are you guys doing... Please don't do it"

Veldora:"Kuahahahahah, Rimuru you know? My days before meeting you were very boring, but after meeting you my days became more fun, thanks Rimuru"

Ramiris:"yes, that's right shisou said!"

Milim:"Rimuru, you were my first best friend, so I want you to continue living"

Diablo:"Kufufufufu, Serving Rimuru-sama is happiness like no other For me"

Benimaru:"Rimuru-sama, you are a lord whom we highly respect, who has always protected us and helped us to become this strong. That's why now is the time for us to protect you"

The guards of the labyrinth floor: "Yes.. your kindness will not be forgotten by us!"

The labyrinth guards spoke in unison.

Rimuru's 12 guards: "Yeah.... You are our master who is most precious compared to our lives!"

As soon as I heard them say it, I subconsciously burst into tears.  I could see the intense determination in all of them's eyes, it was useless to order them to stop their magic.

Rimuru:"Everyone...... I-I swear I will revive all of you and recreate our world, I don't know how long it will last, but I will definitely bring you back to life"

Now
Author POV

After remembering all the events that had happened so far, she started crying loudly in the cave without anyone hearing her.

Dunno how long Rimuru had been crying for, he finally stopped after a few hours.

Rimuru POV

After a few hours of crying until I felt I could no longer cry.

[Have you calmed down, Master?]

Rimuru:"yes...Somehow I can calm down. Hey Ciel"

[What is it master?]

Rimuru:"Is there any chance I can revive them all?"

[Yes, but with the current master's power, master can only create new worlds, but you can't revive your friends]

Rimuru:"So, what should I do?"

Ciel's next answer was the one that really surprised me and allowed me to get back up to revive them all.

[Yes, that's why I have a suggestion]

Rimuru:"proposal?"

[Master must evolve into Supreme True God Slime , but master must first evolve master race into Sepreme Slime]

Rimuru:"how many times do I have to evolve?"

[Master must evolve about 10 times]

After hearing that I could only form an 'O' in my mouth.

Rimuru:"w-ten-ten???...TEN TIMES??"

--------------------------------------------------  ----

Hello dear readers, (even though it's only a little) what do you think??  Oh yeah, just to let you know, sorry the first chapter is only 500 words, I want it to be 700 words.

Well, that's why this chapter is really long, because I went too far to work it out to 1600 words.

Te-he

Yes, because this chapter is long, inversely proportional to the first chapter, which is short.

Do you think long or short is better?

If you choose long, the storyline will probably be slower, but not too slow.

And if you go short I'll just try to work it out to 700 words or so.

The release time is uncertain, but I will try 2 days 1 chapter or 1 day 1 chapter. Maybe some of you will ask

"Why is Mimin so intent on updating it every day?"

Yaa let's just say this is my hobby

Yep, that's all from Mimin, pray for Mimin to always be healthy so that she can continue to update. The next chapter will explain about the 10 levels of evolution that Rimuru must run, Rimuru's profile, and Rimuru's weapons.

Okay that's it.

Btw, call me Mimin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 973 22
What if rimuru came tempest too late from ingrassia. What if rimuru saw his people dead in front of him. What if rimuru went evil. What if stoy didn'...
694K 11.6K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
351K 7.1K 42
It's been 583 yrs. Since the fight with yuuki in the Tenma war. Rimuru being focused all those yrs. Fighting and building his nation pursuing peace...
246K 6.4K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...