๐‘‡๐ป๐ด๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘€๐‘Œ ๐‘‡๐‘Œ๐‘ƒ๐ธ ~๐ต...

By GOLFLEFLUER00

bxb one shots that contain of the ships asaptyler(ofc) playboiuzi slumptacion and others!! pls give requests... More

๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘š๐‘’ ?
๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’
๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘’?
๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’Š๐’•
๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›
๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘š๐‘’ ?
๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก
๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ก 2
good days on my mind<3
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ค ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›
๐‘–'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข.

๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘ฆ

7K 64 46
By GOLFLEFLUER00

        asaptyler ship
                          ~+𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟+~
                   (𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 )
𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠: ℎ𝑒/ℎ𝑖𝑚

chp saying: taking advantage of power can break loyalty. and loyalty can and will break trust.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

           tyler walked around the huge mall with his friends, magnolia, and lia, cory, and tiana until they came to a halt.

they saw an escape room, or not an escape room, the one that they booked but couldn't find. but now they have.

they squealed a bit as they all walked in, to be greeted by a handsome worker sitting at his desk.
because all the other girls were shy tyler spoke for them.. of course.

"hi! my friends and i are here for an escape room, we booked an appointment"
the man looked up an down at tyler, then bit his lip.

"ok so it's under the name, tyler right??"
"yes that's me"
"ok i'll get you guys all situated just wait for me at those chairs."
the man pointed to a couple of chairs in the corner of the room.

they all nodded and thanked the gentleman for his help, which he replied with a smile, and no problem.

as the group walked over to the seats, the man kept a gentle eye on tyler, being attracted to poise demeanor he had and the beautiful face he had as well.

he was about to talk again before being interrupted by another group walking in.
he grunted annoyed and rolled his eyes making tyler laugh.

he looked up to see a boy with braids and a puffer jacket on, a small boy with dreads and another puffer jacket, a boy with dread and yet against another puffer jacket, and a boy with a longer coat, a hat and a durag.

"hi um we have a reservation for an escape room"
the man looked up at the guy and grinned.
"alright just sit right across from that group over there. i'll get your names ringed up in a sec"

they thanked the man and walked pass the group, looking at them a bit. rakim and symere noticed a face that they thought they would never see again.

tyler.

you see, tyler was rakims ex boyfriend. they were happy until rakim cheated and lost his loyalty.. tyler never wanted to see him again which rakim didn't blame him.. for all he ruined something so perfect with a simple yet complicated mistake.

the boys sit down and relax. but symere doesn't take his eyes off of the long haired boy.
"rakim isn't that you know who"
symere whispered making everyone turn their heads.

they gasp and quickly converse
"yup it's the face i never thought i would see again."
"dang vro how did you even lose that?!! he's absolutely perfect."
ski comments making everyone nod
"yea like wooo! he's pretty"
jordyn says and rakim rolls his eyes.

before they could keep conversing the receptionist talks to the other group making them want to ear hustle.
"so what's the occasion?"
"oh a birthday, hers"
tyler points at the girl sitting next to him, tiana.
she puts her hands up and smiles as everyone laughs.

"well you guys look good tonight , especially you beautiful"
the guys points to tyler and tyler smiles and thanks him, yet dies inside from cringe a bit.

rakim does the same, making a cringed face at the failed attempt to flirt.
"it's hard to believe you're not in a relationship"
he says making tyler laugh a bit.
"ehh was in one, it was cool until he cheated. it hurt but i knew i was better than that."

the man nodded and rakim died inside. symere could see it and so could jordyn but stokeley couldn't cause he was too busy fantasizing over tyler.

"i still have love for him though.. after all he did"
rakims head shoots up as he looks at tyler
"aww that's cute"
the receptionist smiles.

"well alright it's your time to go in so if you don't mind me asking which room would you like to go into to."
"we don't know so make the options"
"ok so we got flying danger, egyptian madness,
fairytales revolt, and mid-evil torture"

the group conversed for a bit then chose one
"we'll go with the flying danger"
the receptionist made a confused face
"are you sure? that's the hardest and scariest."
"yes brian i am sure, we got some brains in us surprisingly."

everyone laughed as the receptionist looked surprised by how tyler knew his name
"your name tag"
"o-oh ok sometimes i forget we got a wear these.
tyler smiles and giggles

"alright im gonna have you stand up and take off your coats and accessories and put it in this"
the group shakes their heads and take off all of their unneeded items.

"oh and phones here"
everyone places their phones as they finish up their instructions.
rakims mouth drools as tyler shined in a nicely fitted black sparkly dress with elegant hand gloves and beautiful black heels. it was so obvious to him that tylers chest couldn't fit in the dress which made it hotter.

the receptionist looked tyler up and down and grinned.
"alright if you don't mind I will have to put this harness around you since in the flying danger you will be actually flying"

everyone gasped as they nodded their heads. he began with magnolia , rapping the harness around her front then her back. then letting the hook release and fall

then went with tiana, the birthday girl. he raps the harness around her waist and lets it drop.

she giggles as it feels weird on her skinny waist.
then he went for lia, he easily raps it around her tiny waist and hips then lets it fall

then he raps it around cory, she turns back for him, trying to get him to flirt again, but her efforts are dismissed as his eyes still fly to tyler's beautiful dress.

he then lastly moves to tyler. his eyes scan tyler's curvy body and ends at her beautiful face.

he grabs the harness slowly as he raps it around the luscious leather.
"alright it might be a little too tight but you can fit it."
tyler makes a face then laughs as brian raps the harness but doesn't let it drop, instead he spins it around so tyler is facing him as he gives him his number and whispers something into tyler's ear,

which makes rakims blood boil.
"yo can you hurry up with this so we can go to our escape room?"
cory gets sassy as her jealously creeps through her words.

"yes sorry, i had to tighten the harness. anyways you ladies are ready to go, just turn the corner to the left and your room will be there."

tyler smiled as he slowly apologized for cory's rude manners, which brian brushed off and smiled back.

all the friends walked away as they smiled and giggled about what happened before.

they could be heard all the way from down the hall.
"hey tyler i don't know if you noticed but that was rakim sitting with stokeley, jordan, and symere.. his face hasn't changed a bit"

"i know.. he still looks as fine as he used to.. maybe one day we'll reconnect.. maybe today is the time but i don't know honestly."

rakims heart hurt. it felt heavy. he felt like crying. but he didnt. he just took in the fact that maybe today was the day they would reconnect.

or the fact that he lost the chance to, ever

again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1241 words

chapter one: loyalty loyalty loyalty

ship: asaptyler

writer: golflefluer00/p

comments

^the end^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
777K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
485K 10.7K 56
Reneรฉ Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneรฉ is taller and older then reader unless requested
207K 8.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...