Hearts of Steele

By HaleyMoss

Sequel to Rock of Steele. More

Chapter 23 Orion Pax: Pt. 1
Chapter 24 Orion Pax: Pt. 2
Chapter 25 Orion Pax: Pt. 3
Chapter 26 Bumble Bee pt:1
Chapter 27 Bumble Bee Pt.2
Chapter 28 Loose Cannons
Chapter 29 Crossfire
This is not an update I"m sorry.
Chapter 30 Nemesis Prime
Chapter 31 Grill
Chapter 32 Armada
Chapter 33 Flying Mind
Chapter 34 Tunnel Vision
Chapter 35 Triangulation
Chapter 36 Triage.
Chapter 37 Toxicity and Hurt
Chapter 38 Out of the past
Chapter 39 New Recruit
Chapter 40 The Human Factor
Chapter 41 Legacy
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 Hard Knocks
Chapter 43 Inside Job.
Chapter 44 Patch
Chapter 46 Darkest Hour

Chapter 45 Rengeneration

578 21 2
By HaleyMoss

Starblaze P.O.V.

The bots were telling Jack, Raph and Miko about the rebuild of cybertrion. "I might not be the first human on cybertron but Hello exchange student." Miko said. "So you guys could really be going home soon?" Raph asked slightly sad. I knew where this was going.

"Dont worry Raph you'll come visit once we get our place set up, he'll bunk with us right Bulk?" Miko said. "Ugh Miko." Bulkhead said. "you are taking me with you right?" Miko questioned. Bulkhead's face looked torn. "Arent we getting ahead of ourselves here? Not only to do have a method of reaching cybertron but starscream now has full control of the omega keys to make a way for us to return to our home." Ratchet said.

"As far as we know." Optimus stated. "you think starscream has rejoined the cons?" Smokescreen asked. "He may have used the omega keys to buy back megatrons favor." Arcee said. "Hmmph without trying to sell them to the highest bidder? It wouldnt surprise me if he tried to contact us." Ratchet said.

Then somone was calling. "Okay that's weird." Bulkheahd said. "is it starscream?" Arcee asked. "No it is dreadwing and he wants to meet." Ratchet said. Dreadwing? I dont think Ive ever met him.

Ratchet opened up a ground bridge and all bots went through except Ratchet and I. "Starblaze can I talk to you?" Ratchet said. I nodded and followed him done the hall to where no one would be albe to hear us talk.

Once we reached far enough down the hall we stopped. "Starblaze I"m sorry I never meant any harm as to what I said. I never meant for you to interface, I figured you wouldnt listen to me." Ratchet said.

"Of course I would listen to you, okay well sometimes. I look up to you Ratchet, sure your cranky but your smart and wise. And I know you prob wont admit this but I will, you are a great friend. Plus we didnt interface we had sex. I was ready for that." It told him.

"YOu had what?" He yelled. "hey we did what humnas call sex it's the same as interfacing you knw what it means." I mused. "I know what it means." He huffed. "I accept your apology by the way." I told him.

He nodded and we walked back to the main entrance were we saw the other come through with Oppi(Optimus) Holding a huge hammer. He was smiling about it too, kind of like a kid with a new toy." It's now star saber but I bet it would be megatrons sword. And put some dents into that ugly mug of his." Smokescreen said.

"It's not that kind of hammer." Arcee told him. "With the decepticons in possesion of all 3 omega keys,the more aprociate it will be to use the forge to create our own." Ratchet said. I was looking at Oppi but I wasnt really paying attention until Bulkhead said"huh you lost me."

"He has yet to discover that the keys are for the omega lock." Oppi said. "wait omega lock?" Bulkhead said. " Now youve lost me." Arcee said. "This lock could be anywhere on earth." Ratchet said. "Actually it is on cybertron." Oppi said.

"What?" All bots said but me. "I must work quickly." Oppi said. He went down in the basement I think. "is it just me or has Optimus been acting strange ever since that messege from alpha trion?" Arcee asked.

"Kind of." Bee said. "yeah he has been keeping things from us." Bulkhead said. "Even Ratchet is out of the loop." Arcee stated. "Well give me one good reason why Optimus couldnt trust his own teamates?" Bulkhead said.

"Because if he had megatron would have pulled it out of my head with his patch." Smokescreen enter the convo with. I could feel through Oppi and I's bond that he was just thinking of the others and trying to keep them safe.

"Megatron has discovered what the omega keys are used for. We must embark with every resource at our deposial." Oppi said. Arcee, Magnus, Smokescreen, Bulk, and Bee  went into the storage chambers and got all the relics that they had collected and came back in.

They were all fixing to go through the ground bridge when we heard pounding. "What's he forging now?" Bulkhead asked. When Oppi walked around the corner he had rebuilt his star saber. "Megatron must be stopped no matter the cost." Oppi said as he put the star saber on his back and transformed with the others.

I wish I could go with them, but I"m not battle ready. Ive already been in two battles and I did okay. I admit I do need some training. But with this war going on I dont have anyone to train me. Ratchet had his hands behind his back pacing back and forth waiting for the others to contact us.

The comp got a call and he raced over "Optimus?" He asked. "Ugh no Ratchet it's Jack. Is something wrong? Because school been out for almost an hour and No one showed to pick us up." Jack said. Ah Scrap I forgot about school.

"That's because the entire team is rather indesposed at the moment, I suggest you find alernetive movement of transport." Ratchet said. I could hear Miko complaining in the background of having Ratchet come and get them. "Just go home I will contact you later." Ratchet said. "I will go and get them Ratchet I am here and I"m not doing anything." I told him. "very well Starblaze will be arriving shortly." Ratchet said. "Okay." Jack said as he clicked off.

I transformed into my corvette and drove out of the base torwards the school. Once I got there I opend my doors for them to get in. Raph and Miko got into the back seat while Jack got into the passenger seat. My windows were tinted so you couldnt see in them, so I didnt need to use my holoform.

"Where you been?" Jack asked. "I honestly forgot with everythint that's happend. I wont be surprised if I just drop out entirely. I prob wont though since I want to graduate." I told him. We were driving towards the base when I was suddenly hit on the passenger side my car spun a little bit before it stopped.

I let Jack, Raph and Miko out and transformed. I stood protectively infront of them from Starscream and two other cons. "what do you want you stupid high heeled freak?" I said. "Why how dare you!" Starscream said. I turned an said "Hide." to Jack, Raph and Miko.

I watched them run behind some rocks, I hope they will be safe. "so Blaze is it?" Starscream asked smugly. "Why who wants to know?' I asked. "Ohhh get her." He said to the two cons behind him. They started firing at me. I dodged some of the shots and started fight them. I cut one of them's servo's off with my blade and shot the other in the leg.

I was fightint two cons when I was suddenly hit in the back by a blast it sent me to the ground. I tried to get up but I had a gun held to my helm "I wouldnt do that if I were." Starscream said. I put my hands flat on the ground to say I surrander.

"that's better." Starscreamm said. Both cons pulled me up with my servos tightly against my back. Please dont have noticed the others, or have them come out of hiding. "HEy you leave her alone!>" Of not MIko. "Miiko stop." Jack pleaded with her.

"Take them as well. WE will need them all." Starscream said. They had put these hand cuff like things on my servo's and they carried the others. "YOu know Blaze it was kind of hard to see the resemblence to you and your carriers but we finally figured it out. Ella Blaze. I'm not sure what you were before, human or an autobot using a holoform the whole time but I do know how much fun the con had that blew up your home and killed you carriers." Starscream said.

All I saw was red. I kicked Starscream where the sun dont shine from behind and then I swung my right leg into the con to my right's legs cause him to fall and I butt headed the other one. Catching Jack, Raph, and Miko in my cuffed servo's.

I tried running but all of a sudden I was hit by something that cause pain to go through my helm. I went down. It hurt so bad. I could slowly see darkness starting to cloud my vision. Before I soccomed to darkness I heard Miko yelled "Starblaze!"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

We arrived at cybertron in no time when the cons started shooting at us and we started shooting back. We were all fighting cons left and right. Now we had control over the omega keys. Now that we had them we transformed and drove past them as Optimus had thrown megatron over a bulding wall.

Then we transformed after driving a few feet. "Our headstart wont last long." Arcee said." This is where Alpha trion said we'd find it right?" Smokescreen questioned. "THese are the corndinates." Bulkhead said. "Affermtive." I added.

We came upon a center piece of some kind, this had to be the omega lock."Doesnt look like much."Bulkhead said. "Ratchet we have located the omega lock" Optimus commed Ratchet." At last" I heard Ratchet say.

"According to Alpha trion the omega lock is a conuit to the very allspark it's self." Optimus said. "Optimus an honor like this shouldnt belong to me." Smokescreen said. The keys began to glow along with the omega lock as it began to transform.

Then a blue like portal opened up. We turned when we heard a loud noise. It was none other than Megatron himself. We readied ourself with our weapons. "Autobot I suggest that you put a halt to your task and hand over those keys." He said.

"And why would we do that?" Smokescreen asked. A ground bridge opend up revealing Starscreem, Soundwave, And knockout. They all seemed to be carrying something, Starscream more than anyone.

"So that I may hand over the humans, and your new femme autobot." Megatron said. No Starblaze. She was unconsious. "And if we refuse?" Optimus said. Is he serious? What about Starblaze? Doesnt he feel anything in the spark bond he has with her!

"Then I will have no choice but to open the pods exposing them cybertrons toxic air. and then we can all watch them instantly perish togather." Megatron said.

To be continued.

Sorry it took me so long to finish this I kept having to stop and do stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 9.5K 44
Book two of the Out of Darkness series.
295 31 15
Sequel to Splashes of Red, Please read it before so you'll understand this one. ROMANOGERSSSS
6.1K 163 22
Knockout finds a being close to human but not quite. Other dimension shenanigans would follow suite.
50.8K 966 8
A girl form reality gets taken into the world of transformers.