Chapter 41 Legacy

Starblaze P.O.V.

Ratchet still didnt want me going to school just yet but he did let me out on a patrol with Bee and Smokescreen. We were on our way back to the base when Smokescreen decided to speed up. I think he was challenging us. I dont blame him but I dont think it would be wise to challege Bee. He's super fast. I havent raced against either of them but hopefully I'd be as face as them or faster.

I could hear Bee turn on a comm link between all 3 of us and say" Slow down you have to go the speed limit"

"What do you mean speed limit?" Smokescreen asked.

"It's the law here." I told him.

"I have a gage in here that goes to 150 if the humans that designed this car didnt want it to go that fast hey shouldnt have given me option." Smokescreen said as he put the metal to the pedal leaving Bee and I behind.

"I'll catch up and make sure he doesnt do anything stupid." I said to Bee.

"Oh yeah like he hasnt already." Bee sighed.
"Hey I heard that." Smokescreen said.

"Oh I'm so sorry we didnt know you were still on here." I told him jokingly.

So I sped past Bee and caught up with Smokecreen when he almost drove a truck off the road both of our tires came to a squeeling halt. A guy got out with a crow bar and looked like he planned to beat Smokescreen.

"Hey 80 500 I'm about to mess you up." The guy said. I had my holoform get and say."I"m really sorry sir my brother over here just got his first car and he was testing out the speed. " I said nicely.

"Out of my way stupid girl I dont care what your saying." the guy said as he roughly pushed me into my v-mode.

Then Smokescreen did the unthinkable he transformed into his bi-pedal mode and said" hey she was just trying to help. and bring it." Smokescreen said to the guy. I let my holoform disappear and I transformed myself.

"Smokescreen, cmon we cant do this were R.I.D." I told him. "Were what?" He asked. "Ugh I'll tell you later we need to get back." I told him. Smokescreen looked like he was about to punch the guy and said "Who's the tough guy now?

I heard Bee honk his horn a few times and then he transformed as well knocking Smokescreen away from the guy. "stop what are you doing, we dont harm humans." Bee yelled.

"Hahah relax BumbleBee and Starblaze I"m just messing around." Smokescreen laughed. We were all standing togather whent he dude took out his phone and snapped a shot of us. Bee had his hand out saying" No, no,no" and Smokescreen had one hand behind his head. While I on the other hand just stood there with my servo's on my hips.

"Great now look what happend. Optimus is gonna have all our tailpipes. Nice going Smoke." I grumbled.

"Im sorry guys I will take the fall for it when we get back." Smokescreen said with his head down.

So we went back to base and told what happend. Jack was looking on the conspiracy website for the pic just incase."Found it. Old road rage didnt waste anytime posting your mug shots." he said

"Is this what you learned while serving alpha trion?I highly doubt that he would have condoned such irresponsible behavior." Ratchet yelled at Smokescreen. I felt bad for him, he just wanted to fit in and help out.

"Blowing your cover is not okay." Arcee stated. "Sorry guys I know I really messed up." Smokescreen apologized with his head held down. "While Ratchet and Arcee are correct, I believe we are all equally responsible for this inscident." Optimus said.