Chapter 40 The Human Factor

Ella's P.o.V. Will Now be Starblaze P.O.V.

I woke up from my recharge to realize that it was 8:00 am oh my gosh i"m going to be late for school. I got up quickley well too quickley for my new cybertronian body I guess because the next thing I know that I"m laying face first to the ground. "Oy" I mumbled. I pushed myself up from my servos and got up and walked torwards the main room. I had a new song I liked stuck in my head so I started to sing it.

yah you never said a word

you didnt send me no letter

dont think I could forgive you

see our world is slowly drying

i'm not wasting no more time

 dont think I could forgive you.

yah you never said a word

you didnt send me no letter

dont think I could forgive you

see our world is slowly dying

I'm not wasting no more time

 dont think I could believe you

"Oh sweetspark I"m sorry I didnt stay by your or wake you, you just looked so peaceful while you slept." Magnus said. I raised my eyebrow. "You said you didnt think you could forgive me." Magnus pointed out. Oh the song!

"Oh no I'm not mad at you, I was singing a song I recently found that I liked." I told him. "Oh good I didnt want you to be mad at me." Magnus said. "Of course not. Unless you know you cheated on me then I"d prob have to do something about this." I told him as I lightly touched his interfacing cover. He gulpped and so did all the other mechs in the room even Optimus.

"I will be missing school today since I over slept so that gives me a chance to go and talk to my parents about what has happend." I told everyone. "ep ep ep your not going to school anymore." Ratchet said. "I have a holoform too Ratchet the primes gave it too me." I told him.

He just stared at me like I was stupid. "Fine, Fine," Ratchet said. Great I'll just text my parents.

Starblaze- hey mom, hey dad. I need to talk to you. Please meet me at the base. I know dad knows where it's at.

Mom- okay sweetie be there shortly.

Dad- sure thing see you soon.

Starblaze- okay.

"Okay my parents are on there way here. I'm going to transform into my car so I dont freak them out just yet. I"ll use my holoform until I have told them." I told the others they all nodded.

"Starblaze two cars coming into the base." Ratchet said. I then transformed into my corvette with my holoform leaning aganist it. My mom and dad stepped out of their cars and walked over to me.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" My mom asked.

"Nothings really wrong but you know when I told you that I would recieve my second gift from the primes when the time was right?" I asked them. "Yes but what's going on your scaring us." Dad said.

"I died yesterday. I was up on the roof after a fight with Miko and a con grabbed me and dropped me to the ground. I had no way of surviving but the Primes came to me and I recieved my second gift." I told them.