Differences

By maNanstories_

A Mafia love story featuring Manik and Nandini. Manik Malhotra who is a dangerous mafia who does not think tw... More

Charaters•
Chapter 2•
Chapter 3•
Chapter 4•
Chapter 5•
Chapter 6•
Chapter 7•
Chapter 8•
Chapter 9•
Chapter 10•
Chapter 11•
Chapter 12•
Chapter 13•
Chapter 14•
Chapter 15•
Chapter 16•
Chapter 17•
Chapter 18•
Chapter 19•
Chapter 20•
Chapter 21•
Chapter 22•
•chapter 23•
•chapter 24•
•chapter 25•
•chapter 26•
•chapter 27•
•chapter 28•
•chapter 29•
•chapter 30•
•chapter 31•
•chapter 32•
•chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Epilogue•
•Thank you•

Chapter 1•

22.2K 669 43
By maNanstories_

"Get that fucking bastard" Karan shouts, a few man drag the a guy covered full of blood and bruises.

The men throw him on the floor in front of a long figure, dark straight hair with a few strands falling on his forehead, his eyes speak a lot of words indicating the anger filled in them looking at the man on the floor. His hands stay in his pockets as one of his leg is put more forward than the other. Donning a well ironed black suit which no ties or bows.

"Manik sir, he is the one that went to the enemies gang leader and gave your information regarding the next deal which caused us that huge loss" a man walks towards them. Yes manik Malhotra, the dangerous mafia gang leader, and potentially a business man in front of the world.

"Kya karna hai Iska manik?" Karan looks at him.

Manik's best friend karan, the only person he fully trusts in this world with anything, both of them are like brothers from another mother, but unlike manik... karan is a little soft hearted. Despite manik being a cold hearted guy, karan is the only one right now that can calm him down but he knows the reason to Manik's anger which makes him silent.

"Is that even a fucking question? Those who betray me don't deserve to live I will kill him" manik takes his gun out of his pocket.

"N-no please don't I'm sorry.. mujhse galati ho gayi I was in pressure don't do this I have a family" the man cries and begs for forgiveness although he knows it's pointless knowing manik.

"I don't give a fuck if you have family or not... you should have thought that before betraying me" manik spats

"Please mujhe jaane dijiye" the guy begs, manik looks at him and lets out a laugh

"Too late"

Manik had no sympathy for anyone whatsoever, he did not think twice before killing anyone or hurting anyone even if it means they have a family behind them or not because manik did not care.

Manik has a sister who does not choose to live with him after seeing him like this, she lives in the college hostel but manik still protects her from far, she is the only blood related family member that is alive with him, Manik's parents had passed away when he was young which are the main reasons he was raised to be in this mafia world full of chaos. Of course his past does not justify for his actions but whatever manik is right now is because of his past.

He does wish that his sister would stay with him, but he knew it was the best to keep her away from all this that's why he purposely pushes her away protecting her from this world which can ruin her like it ruined him.

"I-I have a family please aap aisa nahi kar sakte" the man cries begging manik or more like challenging his actions, hoping he would give him a second chance

"Have you fucking forgotten who I am?" Manik looks at him with sharp eyes

"Uhm—"the man stutters

"I said have you forgotten who I am!!" Manik shouts

"N-no Manik sir" the man says clearly this time avoiding Manik's rage

"It was a rhetorical question" karan says sarcastically.

"Exactly aur mein unn logon ko bilkul maaf nahi karta jo mujhe dhoka de DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" Manik shouts, the man looks down crying.

"Manik humhe jaldi karna padega... this is still a public place anyone can come" karan comes there and warns him, they were surrounded by some of Manik's gang members in an empty parking lot which was occupied by them for sometime but karan knew he couldn't hold it for too long without anyone coming.

"S-sir please give me one more chance"

"Mein esa kabhi nahi karunga mujhe ek mauka aur dijiye I will prove but please don't kill me!" The man cries

Just as he was about to say anything else, a loud gun shot was heard silencing the man from speaking. Karan looks at the guy and then manik.

Manik pulled the trigger on him as the man falls unconscious on the ground, manik was unaware of the fact that he was still alive.

"Fuck man..Bohot bolta hai ye " manik says sarcastically wipes the blood off his hands which splattered on him, he looks at his members "clear this"

The members nod, manik tucks the gun back in his belt on his waist and leaves with karan walking beside him.

"Manik you should have listened to him once" karan looks at them, both of them continue walking towards their car

"Just shut the fuck up man, you know ki mein ese logon ko maaf nahi karta like that son of a bitch used to get money from me aur phir wahi paise se he used to fucking help our enemies" manik scoffs

Both of them sit in the car, karan drives the car away "I know that bastard, humhe Kuch sochna padega we need the USB back from them"

"I don't care now, they can do whatever the hell they want usne puri information toh nahi li hai" Manik pulls out his phone.

"Manik we still need to be careful though" karan looks up at him annoyed

"Manik Malhotra fears no one" manik says proudly, karan shakes his head.

"Ya right, esa koi toh hoga that you will fear.. maybe not now but one day" karan says

Manik rolls his eyes "pfft esa kon hai jisse manik Malhotra darega"

"Let's go to a club and celebrate man" karan says, manik looks at him.

"You know I have no interest in this bullshit but you can go" Manik rolls his eyes

"Oh Toh phir se waha" karan teases him

Manik looks away without answering him, karan goes to the clubs after dropping manik to a place.

Manik heads inside, he finds a girl sitting there "Pata tha Tum aaonge" she stands and looks up at him

Manik doesn't say anything and sits beside her, the girl stands up and sits on maniks lap.

"Manik you really never forget me huh..you always come here whenever you need to get rid of any stress are you in lo—"

"Don't fucking cross your line, Tum bhi jaanti ho aur mein bhi ki I don't believe in this love crap okay" manik says in anger and pushes her away.

"Then how can you have sex with me and not fall in love"

"Because I don't have any emotions towards you I don't bloody care I don't feel anything... I just come to you like I go to other girls... yeh sab pyaar ki stupid baatein mujhe nahi sun ni" manik looks away

The girl looks at him pressing her lips together "forget all this"

She leans in and kisses him, manik pulls her closer kissing her roughly.

Both of them start making out.

—————

"Nandini!" Naina shouts from her room

"Kya chahiye tumhe? I'm getting late Naina"
Nandini comes there

"Ice cream" naina looks at her, Nandini rolls her eyes

"Shut up pura din Bas khaane ke baare mein sochti ho.. anyways I need to go pick up something aur phir mein direct hospital jaa rahi hu theek hai" Nandini tells Naina who nods sadly

"Aur ice cream le kar aaungi nautanki" Nandini chuckles, Naina's face lightens up

"Love you di"

"Love you too" Nandini smiles

Nandini is the complete opposite of manik now, she is a doctor who saves lives unlike manik. Nandini is a head doctor at her hospital, she enjoys her job more than anything, seeing families getting their loved ones back and safe is something that will always make her happy. Her life revolves around her job and yes, aditya and Naina, both of them mean a lot of her.

Aditya is a head police officer, Nandini always worries about his safety but she knows her brother is a strong police officer, on the other hand Naina is a bubbly girl she goes to college but she still acts like a little child to her sometimes.

Nandini's parents had passed away when she was around 4 and Naina was 2, ever since then aditya took their responsibilities and raised them also handling his career.

Nandini goes downstairs and finds her brother, aditya looking tensed. She looks at him worryingly

"Yes I need every one of you guys at every checkpoint.. sab ko check karo mujhe Bas Woh chahiye" aditya was speaking on the phone

"Kya hua bhai?" Nandini taps his shoulder, he ends the call and turns and looks at Nandini

"Kuch nahi Nandini.. just some things" he looks at her

"Kuch badi problem hai?" Nandini asks him, she was hoping for a positive answer

"Hmm you could say that.. these bloody gang leaders have caused us a big problem Nandini.. jaha Dekho Bas murders hi hote hai it's becoming so hard for us" aditya explains to her, Nandini looks down

"Pata nahi ese kyu hote hai log... how can you think about killing someone like that like do you they not care ki unn logon ki bhi families hai ko unse kitna Pyaar karti hai" Nandini adds on

"These kind of people deserve to be locked up Nandini... Lekin we don't have enough evidence" aditya says

"Don't worry bhai mujhe aap pe pura bharosa hai" Nandini consoles him, aditya smiles and holds her hand

"I just hope Nandini ki tumhe kabhi ese logon se mulqaat na ho" aditya says, Nandini looks down and takes a deep breath

"I know you are here to protect me" Nandini smiles.

"Always baccha" he smiles

"Waiseeee toh make your mood better I have a good news for you" Nandini says to him

Aditya eyes her "Kya?"

"Myrah is coming today for dinner" Nandini teases him, aditya rolls his eyes

"Shut up thappad khayegi" aditya says playfully,
Well Myrah is Nandini's best friend, and she has a huge crush on aditya although aditya does also have a soft corner for her both of them hardly talk and always have awkwardness between them. Nandini knows this that's why she always teases them both

"Bye" Nandini laughs

Nandini leaves as she was getting late, she sits in her car and drives off.

She stops at the ice cream shop first as she needed to get it for Naina.

She orders the pack of ice creams for her and waits for them to pack them, Nandini looks around and her eyes fall on a big trash bin which looked like it was weirdly placed out of no where.

She sees soemrhing shining from it, which forces her to go closer and have a look. She walks closer and looks behind the trash bin, it was something big wrapped in a shiny bag.

"What the hell is this" Nandini looks at it, it felt like the bag was moving which caused Nandini to have a look.

She bends down and opens the bag, her eyes widens as she sees a person in the bag, it looked like he was shot. Nandini was shocked to see him like this, she didn't know what to do even though she was a doctor but seeing someone like this completely shaken her.

Nandini puts her hand out and checks his pulse which was slow.

"Shittt... he's still alive mujhe hospital le jaana padega" Nandini says, she looks around and asks for help.

Nandini calls up her friend and asks her to bring the ambulance to the address she sent immediately.

"Ese kaise koi kisi ko itni behraami se maar sakta hai...do these people not have hearts"

Within few minutes the ambulance arrives, the paramedics put the guy on the ambulance, Nandini climbs on it and helps connect him with the machines.

"We need to call his family doctor" the ambulance guy says

"Theek bol rahe ho" Nandini checks his pockets but she finds nothing, she didn't know how to contact him without finding any information about him.

The ambulance reaches at Nandini's hospital, the nurses and everyone help take him out.

Nandini wears her coat and prepares for the surgery, she knew it was going to be a difficult one but before that she tells the receptionist to find out any information related to him or his family members to inform him.

She goes in to the surgery room, she sees the man laying down, he was covered in blood around his chest area and with bruises on his face everywhere indicating he was hit very badly before being shot.

"Pass me the forceps" Nandini tells the nurse as she passed her the forceps, Nandini knew it was risky But she manages to take out the bullet.

Nandini performs a long surgery, and she somehow manages to save the guy.

She walks outside, where she finds the man's family waiting outside.

"Aap patient ki family ho?" Nandini asks them, they nod.

"Ji unka sohail hai"

It was a lady standing there, possibly his wife and their little daughter.

"Don't worry he is fine.. Woh Kya aapke—"

"Nahi he is my brother... aur yeh meri beti hai,
Meri Bhai ki wife ki death bohot waqt pehle ho gayi thi" she tells her.

Nandini gets sad hearing that "I'm sorry to hear that"

"Aap chinta mat kijiye Woh theek hai" Nandini continues

"Thank you so much! Aapne mere bhai ko bacha liya warna Woh log uhne maar dete" she says, Nandini raises her eyebrows

"Kon log?" Nandini asks her

"Woh ma—" she was about to say their names bur Nandini gets called

"Doctor please aaiye we need to review the reports" the nurse calls her, Nandini turns back and then turns back again looking at the lady "I'll see you take care"

Nandini leaves.

——————

As manik was making out with a girl, he gets a call.

"Dont pick it up" the girl pushes his phone away, manik at first didnt want to pick it up but he sees karan's name on it

"Hello?" Manik picks it up still being on top the girl

"Manik Woh uhm" karan hesitates to tell him

"What is it karan can you hurry up I'm in the middle of something" manik says

"Sohail Bach gaya" karan says, which shocks manik

He gets up "what the fuck?! How? Maine usse kudh shoot kiya tha"

"I don't know Tum jaldi mujhe lifesaver hospital mein milo" karan tells him, manik disconnects the phone angrily.

"Where are you going?" The girl asks him, manik doesn't respond to her, he grabs his shirt and wears it heading out.

Manik drives rapidly and reaches the hospital, he sees karan standing there.

"How the fuck is this possible? Woh Bach kaise gaya?" Manik says in anger

"Jab tumne shoot kiya Woh zinda tha" karan narrates the story

"But how about our men? Unhone theek se clean up nahi kiya?" Manik asks him

Karan shakes his head in denial "no... jaldi jaldi mein they put him behind a trash bin and coincidentally ek doctor hi thi who found sohail aur phir usse yaha pe aayi"

"How bloody careless" manik gets angry

"Aur Woh yaha ki sabse acchi doctor hai" karan tells him

"Who is this?" Manik asks him

"Some uhh.. Dr Nandini Murthy" karan tells him

Manik turns around "Dr Nandini Murthy.." he trails away looking into a direction

————————————————————

Author: first chapter done ✔️, hope you guys liked this chapter I'm trying something new so please show support!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
1M 57.4K 68
This love story is about ruthless mafia boss manik malhotra and a sweet innocent nandini murthy who is a musical student in space academy as well as...
252K 26K 61
A MaNaN FF that ranked FIRST, SEVENTH & EIGHTH in the TOP TEN INDIA WATTPAD LIST :) Medical background. This story is light and heartwarming. It is a...
80.5K 8.4K 37
She is strong, bold, yet so sensitive and sweet. He is rude, full of anger, yet there is a sweet side to him. She doesn't take anyone's shit and all...