𝓝𝓸 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼

Від poetrycoffi

What runs through your mind every 10 a.m.? all the what ifs? why? how? all those hurtful moments where we wan... Більше

Before everything else!
HER
LUNA //Option//
MOON
APART
MOTHER
LIBERTY
UNLOVE
VILLIAN
FICTION
LOVE 𓇢𓆸
UNTRUTH
TWO-FACED
WHY SO FAR MY LOVE?
ON THE OTHER SIDE
UNREQUITED LOVE
SWOLLEN LIES
UNDERNEATH THE MASK
BEAUTY IS PAIN
SELF-DOUBT
FOOL
HER (2)
QUESTIONS
HIDDEN WORDS
STOLEN SIGHTS
Who am I, Who I am

HOW CAN I LOVE YOU? IF HIM EXISTS?

10 2 0
Від poetrycoffi

Love is a chemical. When you fall in love with the right person, your brain produces happy chemicals and happy thoughts.

yet when you fell in love with the wrong person, the love you feel becomes poisonous.

You saw me at the school and found yourself  starstruck with love, as i can not reciprocate the feelings you have, knowing i have someone within my heart that i already love.

i feel bad for the words you want to prove, I can't love you back, so far you deserve someone who can do it for me, and i wasn't that one you expect it to be.

 So, the best thing you can do is to put an end to your misery, or you'll break yourself lurking in tragedy.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
90.3K 4.3K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Від Veronica

Наукова фантастика

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.5M 62.6K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း