๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐€๐‹ โช ๐‘๐€๐…๐„ ๐‚๐€๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By simplyhood

in which their undying love for each other came through them like a tidal wave outer banks x rafe cameron s... More

TIDAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPIGRAPH
SEASON TWO
PROLOGUE II
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
SMUT RAFE FIC
continuation + season three
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

FOURTY EIGHT

19.6K 359 299
By simplyhood

FOURTY - EIGHT 

 ❝Breaking Point.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

"I'm sorry."

Ophelia braced herself for impact, expecting one of two outcomes. In one world, the seemingly better option, Rafe would have been more worried than scared, checking every inch of her body to make sure she was okay.

The second option? Rafe was absolutely fuming. Red lined the apples of his cheeks and the base of his neck, screaming and shouting words that made absolutely no sense, yet Ophelia would just stand there and take it because quite frankly - she was in the wrong.

Rafe had been awake when Ophelia stepped foot into Barry's trailer, every floorboard underneath her foot creaking in anticipation, Ophelia standing in the middle of the room as she sent over her apologies.

Rising to his feet, Rafe made his way over to Ophelia, where he threw his arms around her shoulders, tugging her into his chest. Ophelia sighed softly, wrapping her arms around his waist, inhaling the scent of Rafe's cologne.

"Where have you been?" Rafe muttered softly, his lips pressing softly to the top of her head. "The last time I woke up and you weren't there.."

What happened next, was the last thing Ophelia expected to happen, if anything at all. Rafe had began to cry, endless tears pouring freely down his flushed cheeks. Ophelia went to reach out, though the moment she had, Rafe's lips started trembling and a loud sob escaped through.

Spinning on his heels, Rafe had never been one for letting his emotions show. Anger, sure, was one thing, though competes and utter sadness to the point where he couldn't speak was another, and he couldn't bare the thought of Ophelia witnessing him cry like a four year old boy.

"I'm fucked up." Ophelia inched forwards, slowly, her bright eyes filled with tears at the sight of Rafe, who normally is holding up the two, now crumbling to the ground due to her actions. "I'm so fucked, Ophelia."

The dark haired girl was unsure of what to do next. To either wrap her arms around the boy and give him comfort, of remain in place and let him speak. She was torn, through and through, wanting nothing more than to make Rafe as happy as he made her.

"You do know that no one will ever love you like I do?" Ophelia, chewing on her bottom lip to refrain from the tears spilling over, nodded softly. "You see, that's it right there." Rafe laughed dryly.

"I'm so fucking controlling and possessive and." Rafe sighed mid way." And I'm sorry." A second burst of tears fell from Rafe's eyes, this time the boy crumbling to the couch as his head hung in his hands, shielding from the girls view.

Ophelia, this time, felt her heart breaking slowly as she made way over, dropping to her knees as she wrapped her hands around Rafe's forearms, tugging at them gently. "I'm so afraid to loose you again, O." Rafe cried softly. "I can't loose you again."

Rafe fell limp into Ophelia's embrace, the only thing that made him feel happy and whole currently making him fall into pieces, knowing how toxic and overbearing he could be putting the mere thought in his head that Ophelia would eventually leave.

"Look at me." Ophelia spoke sternly, either hand wrapping around the boy's face. "I need you to trust me, Rafe." He only nodded. "I need you to remember that I am yours." Another nod. "You are not fucked up, Rafe. You are mine."

Rafe, as still as ever, let his eyes move from side to side, never leaving the girls face. From looking into her eyes to starring down at her soft lips, goosebumps rose over his tanned skin, the lump that was formed in the back of his throat fading out into complete nothingness.

And then - a real, genuine smile tugged at his lips, through the tears, and all.

"I'm the way I am because I'm so afraid of loosing you." Rafe admitted lowly, his eyes falling to his lap, where Ophelia used her index finger to bring his chin upwards. "You'll never loose me, Rafe."

The pair starring directly at each other, Rafe felt his heart fall into the pits of his stomach, giving the girl a stern look, even through the tears and flushed over face. "Even if I went to jail?"

Ophelia had been essentially living her worst nightmare, attempting to get Rafe back on his feet only for him to be kicked down again. This time? A text from his father did the job.

It had been a long, excruciating hour, and Rafe had managed to turn half of Barry's trailer upside down, all while Ophelia sat back, legs curled into her chest, watching the scene unfold. She hadn't bothered to interfere, as much as even vocally begging him to stop.

At this point, she let him continue on his mass destruction, taking in the little moments when he would stop to look directly at her, their eyes locking their gaze, and for a moments time, before the next item went flying across the room, everything had seemed to be okay.

Ophelia had went over a thousand and one different questions in her head, though when Ward barged through the already opened trailer door, her mind grew blank, biting her tongue as her eyes followed Barry out of the trailer, her body shaking next to Rafe's.

Ward had sat next to Ophelia, yet his eyes were glued to Rafe's. Before Ophelia had even realized, hers had been too. He was tired. Not in the sense that he needed to sleep, but emotionally. He was drained, lifeless, and the only thing that kept him holding on was Ophelia.

Everything was for his best friend. Everything was for her.

"Rafe, Ophelia, I need you to listen to me." Ward ordered. "Look, I want you to take this." Ophelia's lips parted slightly, even in the warmth of the day her body grew cold, goosebumps littering over her skin as Ward held out a handful of cash. "Take this. Go to Wellmington, tonight."

Ophelia's eyes then fell to her lap, where as Rafe's looked over his shoulder, just to his left, where Ophelia sat shoulder to shoulder, only hoping she had been looking up at him, only hoping she would agree. That, would have made things much easier.

Instead, the girl remained silent, her head hung low as her eyes filled with tears, the voices around her soon becoming strangers. She hadn't listened much, her heart thumping in her chest as her whole body alerted to Rafe speaking up louder, every breath he took matching her own.

"Dad. I'm sorry." He sighed. "I was going to be better. For Ophelia. I was planning on getting clean."

Much like her boyfriend, Ophelia Martin had never liked anyone to see her cry. As if she was the same girl she was years ago, she rose to her feet, a soft sob escaping through her dry and cracked lips as she pushed herself away from the father and son, throwing her hands over her eyes as the tears poured freely.

At once, she heard everything, and now, absolutely nothing. Both Ward and Rafe were in complete and utter silence, the youngest Cameron ready to rise to his feet when his father had stopped him in place, one hand outstretched in front of Rafe, the other sunken into the sofa as he himself rose.

"Ophelia?"

Ophelia this, Ophelia that. A name she once happened to love was now draining, and she had almost wished to move across the country and change her name. Maybe then, things would be better.

"Ophelia." Ward spoke again, this time much louder, the girl spinning on her heels with tear stained cheeks, her bottom lip quivering as her eyes fell across the room. "I'm sorry." The girl finally spoke up. "I just."

Ward, doing the unthinkable, wrapped his arms around Ophelia's shoulders, pulling her in softly. It was then Ophelia wasn't afraid to cry any longer, and Rafe could only watch from a distance, seeing his father embrace the love of his life whom was breaking slowly, yet trying to stay whole for him.

"I know you're afraid." Ward spoke softly. "I can not thank you enough for all you have done Rafe. We love you, and I can promise we both will not let anything happen to you." Shaking her head softly, Ophelia pulled herself from Ward's hold, wiping away the tears.

"It's not me I'm worried about." She admitted lightly. "Go with Rafe." Ward replied with a nod. "It's your best chance." The mere thought of Rafe getting caught had Ophelia in a fit of panic, though she knew for Rafe's sake, she ought to remain calm.

"You're always asking who I choose, and, well, I choose you son." Ward spoke in his final goodbye, to which Ophelia, blocking the entrance, furred her brows as she looked up to the older man.

"I hope you mean that, Ward." Placing a hand on her shoulder, Ward gave the girl a small smile, the apples of his cheeks flush from the burning sun just outside the trailer door. "Take care of my son, Ophelia. We both know you've done it better than anyone else ever could have."

With that, Rafe rose to his feet, meeting the girl half way as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, one hand in the middle of her back, the other imbedded deep within her hair. Everything had stopped for a moment, the small noises and chattered had grown silent, nothing but Rafe and Ophelia's matching breaths filling their ears.

"It's funny." Ophelia spoke softly, so soft, she was afraid her words would break the boy. "You've been scared that you were going to loose me this whole time and I guess we never thought of what would happen if I lost you."

Ophelia didn't want to cry, but she did, the thought of loosing Rafe, especially knowing it could potentially be behind bars, made her absolutely sick to her stomach. She couldn't loose Rafe, not now, not ever.

"Well, what do you say we get away from all of this?" Rafe, smiling lightly, tucked a stray hair behind the girls ear. "Let's start over. Me and you. The way it should be." Ophelia nodded softly, agreeing with the boy's words. "You will never loose me, Ophelia Martin."

The way it should be.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Author's Note

I LOVE RAFE AND OPHELIA HONESTLY.

I LOVE YOU ALL 

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 10.6K 19
หš.เผ„โ”Š ๐๐‹๐„๐”. ( แดŠแดŠ แดแด€สส™แด€ษดแด‹. ) โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ flora finds herself in the awkward predicament that includes a treasur...
56.1K 1.3K 52
๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹'๐’ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
4.9K 147 16
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. seasons - half of season one - full season 2...
90.7K 3.1K 38
IN WHICH after a storm of chaos tears through a teenage girl's life she follows the treasure hunt her mother started. (...pope heyward x fem oc) (...