Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XVII: Courting

42.9K 1.2K 148
By Bp_hiu

L I S A

My everyday life went back to normal again, where there is a kitten always following around or always with me wherever I go.

She already dumped her new toy because she wanted to prove to me that she is no longer a playgirl, and she used the guy to pass the time, typical playgirl lines.

We are here in the school cafeteria, eating our delicious lunch and talking with each other about some stuff, but the kitten and chicken are not here because they have some Student Council work.

Student Council members are all busy because KM University Foundation Day is coming.

I notice Rosé texting while eating and talking to us; she is good at multi-tasking. 

"Whom are you texting with?" I asked her and she glanced at me.

"Your bae." I furrow my eyebrow.

"My bae?" I asked and looked at her with confusion.

"Bae Suzy." She answered, and she put her phone on the table. "She's coming in..."

"Hi guys!" I heard someone greet us enthusiastically, which prompted Seulgi and me to look in that direction.

"Do you mind if I sit here with you guys?" Suzy asked while carrying, I think, a lunch box.

"Not at all." Seulgi answered, and she even pulled out a chair for her.

"Thanks." Suzy thanked her and she took a seat beside me. "We met each other again, Lisa-shii."

"So formal of you, Suzy-shii." She chuckled, and she put her lunch box on the table. "May I ask why one student from JY University is here?"

"I'm part of the Student Council of our university, and we had a meeting with KM University Student Council as well as the other schools' Student Councils." She explained and she opened her lunch box. Her lunch was Japanese cuisine.

"You like Japanese food?" I asked, and she nodded.

"It's delicious; try it." She used her chopsticks and offered her tempura. "Say ahh."

"You didn't have to." She shook her head.

"Open your mouth, say ahh." I looked at Seulgi and Rosé asking for help, but they were busy watching us like they were watching a k-drama.

"Ahh." I opened my mouth and I took a bit of her tempura. She removed the crumbs that went on my chin and she smiled at me.

"How is it? Is it delicious?" I nodded while chewing the tempura. "I'm going to bring a bento box for you tomorrow. Therefore, you didn't have to bother to fall in line to eat the school cafeteria food."

"Ahm...Suzy, you didn't have to do that. I'm fine with the cafeteria food since it's delicious."

"But I wanted to. I want to feed you, so let me." I scratched my nape and I sighed when I saw her giving me her puppy eyes.

"Fine, but that will be the first and last time you're going to do that for me." She nodded, and she smiled widely.

"Are you two having a mutual understanding now?" Seulgi pointed at Suzy and I.

"I'm not sure about Lisa, but I think I'm slowly developing a romantic interest in Lisa." She intentionally brushed her shoulder against mine, which caused Seulgi and Rosé to squeal like fangirls. 

"Monkey, how about you?" Seulgi inquired, and everyone looked at me, waiting for my response.

"To be honest, I don't know and I'm not sure." Rosé and Seulgi looked at me in disappointment.

"She is a good catch, Monkey. Don't waste a beauty like her."

"I know and I'm aware that she is a good catch." 

"Then, why do you look like you are not interested in her?"

"It's not like that. I'm interested in her but I don't think it's a romantic interest. I think I'd more like her to be my friend than to be my lover." I explained, and they sighed, except Suzy.

"It's fine, I can be your friend. We can't force you to like me because that's not how romance works, right?" Suzy gave me a reassuring smile.

"You're right, Suzy-unnie." Rosé agreed with her, but Seulgi didn't look happy with it.

"If you like her, then why don't you date her instead?" I asked Seulgi, and her eyes widened.

"I'm loyal to Bae Irene." I grinned.

"So, you like the visuals of the Baes?" I wiggled my eyebrows teasingly.

"No, I only like Bae Irene. I'm sorry Suzy, but I'm loyal to her." Seulgi apologized to Suzy.

"I don't mind, I know you've been liking Bae Irene for years now. I think you've been liking her for 7–6 years." Suzy stated, and Seulgi shyly scratched her nape. "Confess to her Seulgi, look at Rosé. She is happily in a relationship with Kim Jisoo."

"I will. I'm just finding the right time." 

"How about you, Lisa?" Suzy asked me

"What about me?" I asked back.

"When are we going to have a date again? I remember that you agreed to have a date part 2 with me."

"We ca—— she changed her mind." Someone cut me off.

"Ms. Kim Jisoo and Ms. Kim Jennie, it's good to see you both here." Suzy slightly bowed at Jisoo and Jennie.

Seulgi immediately stood from her seat because she knew Jennie liked sitting beside me.

Jennie sat beside me and Jisoo sat beside Rosé.

"You are never going to have a second date with Lalisa." Jennie said sternly.

"Why tho?" Suzy asked.

"She will be having a date with me." Jennie seriously answered.

"I think Lisa can manage her time and schedule our date with her." Suzy smiled at me.

"Her schedule is already full and she doesn't have any time to be on a date with you." Suzy looked at Jennie with confusion. "From now on, she is only allowed to date me because she is mine."

"I dont think so. I know she is single and that means no one owns her. You don't have any title or label to forbid or ban her from dating someone else." Suzy said calmly with a smile on her face, and I think Jennie found her smile annoying. It's obvious in Jennie's face that she was getting annoyed with Suzy.

"For now, I don't have any titles, but I'm going to have them soon. You have no chance with her, Bae Suzy; she doesn't require someone like you because I already possessed the characteristics of her ideal type." I looked at my friends and they were like watching an action movie. They were too immersed in watching Jennie and Suzy.

"Then, if you already had the title, that's when I'm going to stop liking her." Suzy pointed at me, and Jennie hooked her right arm around my left arm.

I don't like where I'm sitting right now. I'm sitting between them.

"You better stop now and find someone new because I don't want to see you hurting when you learn that she loves me too."

"I prefer to wait for that to happen than to give up without fighting. I'll be waiting and fighting just to have her."

I don't know what to do. I don't know how I'm going to stop them.

"Let's see who is going to win then." Jennie suddenly cupped my face and she leaned closer to my face. I could smell her mint breath. "From now on, I will be courting you, Lili. You better brace yourself because you are going to fall for me."

"C-courting?" I stuttered and she giggled.

"Yes, I will be courting you whether you like it or not." She brushed her nose against mine, that caused my face to heat up. "You are already blushing. I haven't even started."

"I'm not, it's just hot here." I pulled away from her hold and fanned myself.

"Lisa, you have two suitors then." Suzy stated. "Me and Her." She pointed at Jennie.

"Are you both serious?" I asked and they both nodded.

Isn't it supposed to be the other way? I'm going to look like a bottom if I'm the one they're courting.

"May be the best woman wins." They both said it in sync, and I just sighed.

We continue eating, and my two suitors are both competitive. They kept feeding me and they didn't stop until I complained that I was already full and I couldn't eat anymore.

Seulgi, Rosé, and Jisoo were just watching us in amusement. 

•••

I went to the rooftop after our lunch because I wanted to hide from Suzy and Jennie. I want some alone and peaceful time that's why I came here alone.

I leaned on the railings and I took a deep breath.

"What do you think about your two suitors?" Jisoo inquired, and she offered me a can of Pepsi, which I accepted.

"I don't know, they're stressing me out." She chuckled.

"I hope that Suzy will never wake Ruby Jane." I heard her mumble, and I looked at her.

"What do you mean? Ruby Jane?" She smiled at me.

"It's Jennie's second name. There are only a few people who can call her Ruby Jane because she doesn't like it when everyone calls her that." I nodded in understanding.

"Who are those people?" I asked, and she sighed. "

'Victims.' Jisoo said in her thoughts.

"One of those people is my Dad." I furrow my eyebrow.

"How about you?" She shook her head.

"I prefer calling her Jennie, Jenduekie, Mandukie, etc." I nodded in understanding.

"Do you think I can call her Ruby Jane?" She smiled and nodded. "Really? '

'She will find it hot when you call her Ruby Jane. It will be her biggest turn on.' She really wanted to tell her that, but she thought that Lisa might feel uncomfortable about it.

"You are her best friend and she is now courting you. She is too whipped for you that she is going to side with you in everything you will say." I chuckled.

"Too whipped, huh?" She nodded and I let out a sigh. I guess Jisoo read what was on my mind.

"Why? She didn't treat you like this in the past?" I nodded. "To be honest, I don't know, but I think she was too immature and naive at that time. Both of you are still young at that time, and both of you are busy focusing on the life you are going to pursue."

"College entrance exams, course selection, senior high school performance task, maintaining high grades, and pressure Grade 12 is the last year of high school and it is kind of the busiest year. You need to focus more on studying for the future because we don't want to disappoint our parents." She breathes and continues.

"You love each other at the wrong time. Jennie is a Kim, the daughter of a well-known businessman. Our family is looking forward and expecting something big from us."

She showed me her three fingers. "There are three things that make our life hard."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Expectations, pressure, and the one thing we despise the most is disappointment. They have high expectations of us because we are Kim and we are from a well-known family. Almost everyone puts so much pressure on our shoulders. They always want us to be the number 1 or the best. We made a slight mistake or our grade went down a bit. They are already disappointed at us as if we committed the biggest mistake in life." She sighed and continued.

"Jennie really developed her love for you when she broke up with you. She regretted that she broke up and played with your feelings. I witnessed how she suffered, but I had no idea at the time who she chose to let go. She had a mental breakdown and she kept suffering from depression, that's why she moved to New Zealand to heal her heartbroken heart." I don't know why she is saying this to me.

"Please give my sister a chance to prove that she really loves you. I want to see her happy, and you are the only one who can make her happy because you are her happiness." She looked at me with desperation and determination.

"Regret is always in the end. I don't want to regret anything and there's nothing wrong with letting her go of the bad past, right?" I said, and she smiled at me. "Of course Chu, she deserves a second chance even though she broke my heart into pieces. It's already in the past and this is already the present. We should move on from the past and focus on the present."

"Thank you for giving her a second chance." I shook my head.

"You didn't have to thank me; I already let Jennie prove herself that she could change." I put my arm around her shoulders. "You are a great and kind sister, Kim Jisoo."

"You are a great friend and I think my soon to be sister-in-law, Manoban Lalisa." She put her arm around my waist.

"Chicken."

"Monkey." 

We looked at each other and we laughed wholeheartedly.

I know deep inside me that Jennie have special spot in heart...

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if I updated this late. My time got occupied by my school work. Don't worry, I will be updating again tomorrow.

Thank you for understanding!

Saranghae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 913 48
The secrets that were supposedly served for the Blink, slowly became hers too, for real. The simple gestures she gave to her turned out to be a new h...
923K 32.5K 52
(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides. The opposite attraction and different li...
207K 5.9K 38
"I love you so I will wait for you. I will wait for you to love me, no matter how long it takes" Jennie to Lisa "I can no longer see you with my eye...
412K 13.4K 43
What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the people around you don't like you, even y...