For My Broken Heart

lovatic_lovers12 tarafından

After everything that happened to Demi in her past will her heart get broken again or will her past come bac... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 Part 2
Chapter 29
Life after tragedy
Ending credits: Must Read ❤
Cast of for my broken heart

Chapter 24

20 4 10
lovatic_lovers12 tarafından

Just to let everyone know this book was made way before Demi changed pronouns  and I will continue doing what I have been working on so please DO NOT attack me over it!  & this book is 100% fictional and has nothing to do anyone's real life!
●⊙●●●□□□□<°<°<°<□•<■•■•¤>♤¤《♤♡♤《♡《♡《♡♡《♡《♡《♤>■>■■■<□<□<□>¤>■
(Demi's pov)
Yesterday was  such a roller coaster of emotions for me   because my mom received a letter in the mail from the anonymous texters who go by E.N.V.  they are trying to find a way to contact me again because I haven't been answering text messages from them since they first discovered my number and I will still never understand how they found my number.

When I woke up i saw a mesage from Darryl last night saying he's coming  back for a few days  because he misses me and the kids so much and the Boston police captain gave the detectives a break because what Darryl told me they finally have a crack in the case now.

Which is exciting on his part because after he finally solves the case he will be  home with me, the girls and our little baby that's coming in a few months time.

My stomach is getting bigger and it's in the stage where it's uncomfortable to sleep. but luckily I found a way to sleep and I know when I was pregnant with Alyssa it was really hard to sleep.

But somehow in the night I managed to find a way.

I started to slowly get out of bed without trying to fall back on the bed.

Suprsingly I didn't have to run or speed walk to the bathroom which is a good thing because lately I get nausead by the smell of eggs  I just run to the bathroom.

To get my mind off the nausea I had been experiencing yesterday; I decided to go to the kitchen and get something to eat.

○<•■○■○■■IN THE KITCHEN○<•○¤>•>○>•>•○
As I got into to the kitchen I started to open the fridge and grab the container of chopped strawberries from a smoothie I made yesterday and some whipped cream.

Then I sprayed the whip cream in a bowl and started to grab a slice of strawberry and put whip cream on it.

While I was eating some the strawberries I hear a familiar voice.

"Honey I'm back!" A familiar voice  said cheerfully as he walked into the house.

"Darryl ?" I asked.

"Yup that's me." Darryl answered.

"You are back early; I didn't expect you until tonight." I said with a shocked tone in my voice.

"I took a early flight because I just wanted to come and see your beautiful face." Darryl replied with a smile.

"Looks like you shaved." I said as I felt his face that it was smooth.

"I had to shave it soon and besides I'm still the same guy you married." Darryl responded.

"I'm not complaining it's just you're the most handsomest man I've ever met because you look so sexy  with and without facial hair." I sighed lovingly.

"Well you look sexy in my shirt." Darryl smirked.

"Don't judge me I was tired and exhausted because of my pregnancy that I didn't  do much yesterday and I never responded to your messages either." I explained as I started putting whipped cream in a bowl.

"I wasn't judging you; it was a compliment." Darryl said trying not to sigh.

I just nodded my head after that.

"I'm going to go put my things in the room I'll be right back." Darryl said as he changed the subject.

"Okay." I replied as I took a piece of strawberry and put whip cream on it.

As a few minutes went by Darryl came back from the room he went over to the kitchen and put the coffee machine on.

"How's our little baby doing ?" Darryl asked as he put his hand on my stomach.

"He's doing okay; I've been having  diffculity sleeping at night." I answered with a sigh.

"Don't give your momma a bad time; she desreves her sleep." Darryl said as he started talking to my stomach.

I just smiled at him as he was communicating with  the baby.

"I'm just so lucky to have  you." I smiled as I started putting my hand in his hair playfully.

After I said that he took his hand away from my stomach and started to kiss me very slowly and passionately.

Then he gently put me on the counter and started to take the shirt I was wearing off.

Before he could do anything else I heard a car door slam.

"Damn it  Dallas is back."  I sighed as he quickly gave me the shirt back and got me off the kitchen counter.

"Well that moment got ruined quick." Darryl said as he walked back over to the coffee machine.

"No kidding." I agreed as I started to eat more strawberries.

"I hope when I solve that case we will finish what we started." Darryl said.

"But this time we aren't in a kitchen or having a huge stomach in the middle." I replied.

"You are glowing so beautifully that I can't stop thinking about you  or can't take my eyes off you." Darryl admired.

"No one has ever said that to me before." I said as a tear came down my face.

Before Darryl could do anything Dallas came in.

"Oh look what the cat dragged in."  Dallas said with a laugh.

"Nice to see you again Dallas." Darryl replied with a serious tone in his voice.

"Why are you back from work so early?" I asked.

"I was planning on staying until 2pm today but one of my friends who worked there offered to take the rest of my shift so I wasn't going to say no." Dallas explained.

"If only someone did that for me at the diner." I said with a sigh.

"I'm pretty sure Joe would if he asked you because after all Joe is still friends with you after what happend between you and dumbass." Dallas suggested with a smile.

"Joe doesn't work there anymore he quit like two years ago and moved away from L.A. with Sophie and his two kids; I have no idea where he could be now I haven't spoken to him since the day before he quit." I explained with a serious tone in my voice.

"That's too bad that Joe moved away but if you ask the other people you are close with  that work at the diner they could cover your shifts because after all you are having a baby." Dallas said with a serious tone in her voice as she took her leather jacket off.

"You have a point." I agreed.

"I know this is off topic but why would you too attempt to have sex in the kitchen where we cook and eat at ?" Dallas asked with an disgusted tone in her voice.

"When you have a serious relationship in the future you'll understand." I answered.

"I think mom has to put a no sex zone  sign in here." Dallas said.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Darryl wasn't going to get far because look at me." I responded as I pointed my stomach.

"That's fair." Dallas sighed.

"We both know what you are going to call us so just spit it out." I sighed.

"You are both sex addicts; happy now ?" Dallas asked with a disgusted tone in her voice.

"Well we both know you were going to say it one way or another." I answered.

"You too know me so well." Dallas laughed.

"Yup." Darryl and I agreed while sighing.

"But the next time I see you too trying to have sex in this kitchen again I will tell mom." Dallas warned.

"Don't worry we won't because there won't be a next time because we are moving into a new place and we could have sex in the  kitchen  as long as we want." I spat with a serious tone in my voice.

"We are ?" Darryl  asked  with a smirk.

"Work with me." I answered while mumbling under my breath.

Darryl just nodded his head at me.

"I would love to argue but my boyfriend just texted me and I'm not coming home tonight." Dallas said as she looked at her boyfriends text messages.

"Have fun with your play toy." I laughed.

"Whatever I'm going now." Dallas said as she started going to her room.

"Never thought your sister will be in a relationship." Darryl said as he started to  pour
coffee in the mug.

"It was surprising to me as well." I replied.

Before Darryl could  say anything else Dallas came down with two bags and they looked heavy.

"Well I'm gone!" Dallas gushed gleefully.

"Do you really need all of those bags for just the one night ?" I asked.

"One of those bags has my makeup and other things that I'm not going to discuss." Dallas replied.

"Is it illegal ?" Darryl questioned.

"Of course not." Dallas spat as if she was being interrogated.

"Just checking." Darryl said as he started  drinking some of his coffee.

"That's what I get for being a sister in law to a cop." Dallas sighed as she started putting her shoes on.

"Sorry Dal, it's just the cop alarm in me went off." Darryl replied.

"I guess you're forgiven for now and I'll see you guys later." Dallas said as she took her car keys and ran out the door.

While she was running out the door the kids and Maddie came in.

"Woah, Dallas is running as if there's a black Friday sale at best buy for a tv." Maddie said with an amazed look on her face.

"She's going on a date with her boyfriend." I replied.

"I thought so." Maddie smiled as she took her shoes off.

"Did you guys walk ?" I asked.

"Yes we did; I was at the library and thought I should go pick up the girls from school luckily the library wasn't too far away from the school." Maddie  explained.

"Thank you for getting the girls for me; I would of done it myself but I got a little distracted." I said with a giggle.

"No problem  Dems." Maddie replied as she helped alyssa with her shoes.

After Maddie got the Alyssa her shoes off; Alyssa and Leah started running over to their Dad with smiles on their faces.

"I didn't even tell the girls he's back; they just knew." I giggled.

"Yup." Maddie agreed.

Maddie and I just smiled at the girls as they hugged their Dad.

"We are  so happy you are here!" Leah and Alyssa exclaimed together happily.

"I'm so happy to see you too again." Darryl said as he gave them a another hug before letting go of them.

"I missed you so much." Alyssa replied as she hugged her Dad back.

"I missed you and your mommy so much." Darryl said with a smile while Leah hugged him back.

"Welcome back." Maddie replied with a smile.

"Thanks Maddie, I'm glad to be back for a little while." Darryl smiled.

"I'm going to let you girls catch up." I said with a soft smile.

"You don't need while I talk to the girls." Darryl frowned.

"Honey, it's okay and besides the girls needs to spend time with you." I insisted. 

"If you insist." Darryl said with a serious tone in his voice.

After I said that the girls started dragging Darryl to Maddie's room as if it was their own bedroom.

Before I could talk our mom came in the house.

"Hey girls." Our mom smiled as she walked into the room.

"Hey." I said awkwardly.

"Why are you home early?" Maddie asked with confusion.

"I left the house at 6am this morning and it's 4pm now so do the math." Our mom answered.

"You worked a ten hour shift at the hospital." Maddie said.

"Ding ding we have a winner." Our mom laughed.

"You must be exhausted." Maddie said with a serious tone in her voice.

"Yes I am and then tomorrow I have to do the same thing over again until I retire at the age of 65."  Our mom sighed as she closed the door behind her.

"Dallas is gone with her the mystery man she has been seeing." I blurted out while changing the subject.

"Nothing suprise me anymore with her." Our mom said as she continued to sigh.

"She probably won't be home until the next morning." I hinted.

"I thought so." Our mom said as she took her shoes off.

Before I  could  talk  the girls and Darryl came out of Maddie's room.

"Grandma!" Alyssa exclaimed happily as ran over to her grandma.

"Hi sweetie." Our mom smiled as she gave her grand kids a hug.

"Hi Dianna." Darryl greeted.

"Hello Mrs Lovato  the second." Our mom laughed as she saw her son in law dressed up as a princess.

"Oh. My. God." Maddie laughed.

After Maddie laughed everyone else laughed accept for Darryl.

"Which one you did this ?" I asked while trying to control my laughter.

"Well Alyssa picked out the outfit and I did the makeup." Leah answered as she continued laughing.

"Please tell me you didn't use all of my makeup." Maddie sighed.

"Well you have no lipstick left." Leah revealed.

"Ugh!" Maddie fummed as she raced into her room.

"After having a exhausting day at the hospital; this really brightened up my day." Mom  laughed.

"Your welcome Grandma." Leah and Alyssa said together with huge smiles on their faces.

We all started laughing accept for Darryl who was trying to get rid of the makeup off his face but sadly it wasn't working.

"Anyways I'm going to make something for supper." Mom said as she stopped laughing.

"Okay then well I'm going to get a shower."  Darryl replied with a serious tone in his voice.

"I'm going to help you look for towels." I said.

Darryl just nodded his head and before he left the room he took the high heels off and placed them next to the closet.

>•○¤○■>>¤○OUTSIDE OF THE BATHROOM○<○••<○<•○■■▪▪■•○■
I started looking for towels while Darryl was checking the  water for his shower to see if it's  not to hot nor cold for him.

"Here's your towels." I said as I handed them to him.

"Thanks for the towels." Darryl replied.

"No problem; anything else you need ?" I asked with a a smile.

"I want you." Darryl answered  with a smirk.

"We aren't showering together and maybe when the baby comes out I'll make up for it." I said with a serious tone in my voice.

"You better." Darryl teased with a wink.

After he said that I just hit him with one of the towels.

"Besides attempted shower sex; do you want some idk... CLOTHES ?" I asked  with annoyed tone in my voice.

"That would be lovely." Darryl replied as he took the dress off.

"Great!" I gushed sarcastically as I started to walking to the bedroom.

a few seconds  went by of being in the room I grabbed a t shirt and a pair of shorts from  his dresser drawer.

"Here you go." I said as I gave him the clothes while trying not to look at his body.

"Thanks Dems." Darryl replied as he took the clothes.

"See you when you  get out." I smiled as I closed the door.

While Darryl was in the shower I started to walk back to the kitchen to finish off my strawberries and whipped cream before anyone eats it.

○♤○♤♤○■⊙♤BACK IN THE KITCHEN ▪♤○♤○♤○♤○♤○♤○♤♤○♤○♤♤
As I got to the kitchen no one ate my strawberries on me which is a good thing because I'm still hungry  and my stomach is wary when it comes to eating due to my pregnancy.

Certain things I eat or smell make me go straight to the bathroom. But when the baby comes I won't have to worry about doing that anymore.

I grabbed my strawberries and whipped cream and walked over to the table and started eating them.

While I was eating Darryl came down to the kitchen with only a towel over his area.

"Darryl; where do you think you're going ?" I asked.

"To get something to eat." Darryl answered.

"You need to put some clothes on before my mom comes down the stairs." I said with a serious tone in my voice.

"Let me grab something and I'll go change." Darryl replied while trying not to be annoyed.

"You better." I demanded while pointing a finger at him.

Darryl just nodded his head as he quickly  grabbed a granola bar and ran down the hall with one hand on the towel  and the other hand with the granola bar.

I just sighed after that and continued to eat.

While I was eating Mom came back from downstairs.

"What was all that running in the house?" Mom asked with  an annoyed tone in her voice.

"That was Darryl; I told him to get some clothes on because he only had a towel on his body and I didn't want him to be in trouble with you." I explained with a sigh.

"Good because if I saw him with a towel I would give him a piece of my mind." Mom said with a serious tone in her voice,

"Me too." I agreed.

"Your father did the same thing when we visited my parents for thanksgiving and he wanted to get a shower and trying to turn me on in the process but it didn't work." Mom said with a sigh.

Before I could do say anything else Darryl came back from changing.

"I think Darryl should cook supper tonight." I beamed.

"That's a great idea." Mom agreed.

"That's fine with me." Darryl said confidently.

"Alright then master chef, I want you to make Lasagna for supper and you have to do it all by yourself with no help." Mom replied with a serious tone in her voice.

"Yes ma'am." Darryl said while trying not to sigh.

"Happy cooking." Mom laughed

After Mom said that she  left the room  and went into the living room.

"If this is my punishment for not changing right away; you have another thing coming." Darryl said with a serious tone in his voice  as he grabbed a big pot and started putting water in it.

"Ooh I'm so scared." I replied sarcastically while moving my hands back in forth.

Darryl rolled his eyes at me.

After he did that I started laughing.

"The girls did a great job with  your makeover." I laughed.

"I couldn't get all of the mascara off in the shower." Darryl fummed.

"What did Leah use for mascara; permanent marker?" I asked jokingly.

"I couldn't tell because my eyes were closed when she did it and I hope she didn't use permanent marker." Darryl answered with a sigh.

"I don't think Leah will be capable of doing that." I smiled.

"When the lasagna is in the oven I'm going to try and get all of the mascara off." Darryl said witha serious tone in his voice.

"Good luck." I giggled as I walked over to the living room.

○•>••>○■>○¤>IN THE LIVING ROOM ○•>○•>¤>○¤>¤>○■>○>¤¤{○{¤
As I walked over to couch Darryl stuck his tongue out at me then I did the same thing back to him while giggling.

I sat down on the couch with Mom and we started watching some tv to pass time away while Darryl was cooking supper.

*Two hours past*

The food was finally done and I couldn't wait to eat it because Darryl is a good  cook and I missed his cooking when he was gone.

It's been awhile since we are together with the kids so I think the girls will enjoy their father's cooking and company.

The lasagna tasted delicious and I missed Darryl's cooking  so much.

"Wow Darryl; this is  delicious." Mom said with an amazed look on her face.

"Thank you; I'm glad you are enjoying it." Darryl replied as he wiped his mouth with the napkin.

"I should get you to cook every day." Mom laughed.

"Good idea mom." Maddie  agreed with  a  laugh.

I just rolled my eyes with annoyance  while I continued to eat.

ANOTHER TWO HOUR TIME SKIP•

Everyone finished eating and Mom put the rest  of the lasagna in the fridge so she could have some for her lunch when she works tomorrow.

Darryl started washing the dishes while I put the girls to bed.

The girls gave their dad a kiss on the cheek.  Then Darryl told them he will read them a bedtime story when he was finished.

After Darryl said that to them both of the girls ran into Maddie's room and before I could get by door they were in the beds cuddling with their teddy bears as if they were waiting for Santa Claus on Christmas eve.

I walked into the room and gave them a kiss on the cheek while I was leaving the room Darryl came by.

"That was quick." I said with a shocked tone in my voice.

"I didn't have much to wash and put away." Darryl replied.

I just nodded my head at him  while smiling.

"The girls are all ready for you to read." I smiled as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"When I'm done with the story I'll be with you." Darryl gushed as he kissed my cheek back.

"I'll see you then." I replied.

"Good night mommy." Leah and Alyssa  said together  while smiling.

"Goodnight my princesses." I responded as I blew them a kiss goodbye while walking into the room.

●°●□□|°•<••••□IN THE ROOM ⊙°||°°□•<>•¤□•□°°|°|<<■•°<
When I got in the room I took my bra because it was getting uncomfortable then I put Darryl's shirt back on. Then I pulled the blankets back and waited for Darryl to come in.

About a few minutes past and  Darryl came into the room.

"Hey honey." Darryl said  as he closed the bedroom door behind him.

"Hey." I replied as I looked over at him.

"The girls never wanted me to leave the room." Darryl said as he took his shirt off.

"They missed you so much and I don't blame them." I replied with a serious tone in my voice.

"Did the girls give you a hard time while I was in Boston?" Darryl asked.

"Mostly the typical having to get them out of bed for school  and they dont want to go type of thing; that's pretty much it." I answered with a sigh.

"They are lucky because when I was in school my dad will throw a bucket of cold water over my head if I didn't get ready and go to school." Darryl said with a serious tone in his voice  as he took his pants off while walking over to the bed.

"Alyssa don't give me much of a problem but Leah on the other hand is a different story." I sighed.

"Well Leah is at the age where she hates school because trust me I hated it too." Darryl said with a sigh as he got underneath the blankets with me.

"Hopefully this baby will like school." I replied as I pointed at my stomach.

"Me too." Darryl agreed as he put his hand on my stomach.

"I just heard the baby kick!" I exclaimed.

"That's funny; me too!" Darryl gushed with excitement.

I just smiled at him after that.

Then  he smiled back at me and we started kissing each other very slowly.

"I love you so much." I gushed as I looked into his eyes while breaking the kiss.

"Dido." Darryl replied as he took his hand off my stomach.

"I'm going to go  sleep because I'm so exhausted." I yawned.

"Me too." Darryl agreed.

I started to put my head on the pillow then Darryl put his head on the pillow next to me and turned the light off.

"Goodnight handsome." I whispered.

"Goodnight beautiful." Darryl whispered back.

Then we went to sleep.

°|°||□□<•<•<•<>•>¤¤>■{{{¤¤{¤{¤{■■{■{{¤♤♤¤}♤¤}♤¤}♤¤}♤}¤}♤¤}♤¤♤}¤♤}¤
Hey guys I'm really sorry that I didn't update much lately 😢 I have been busy but I finally managed to post this and I'm so happy!!!

I really hope you like this chapter  please tell me what you think of it and please vote and comment. It really means a lot to me!

Thank you so much for the amazing support  I appreciate every single one you!

I hope you have a great day and please be safe through these crazy times! ❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

404K 26.2K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
64.3K 3.4K 37
// BOOK TWO // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* It's been a week since I found Demi after she relapsed and started drinking again. She won't talk about it with me...
36.5K 939 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
562K 13.6K 200
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please don't take any of my chapters and put them in your books without credit. ✨ Please check out book three i...