You don't need a guardian ang...

By Lahvee

What if MC received a guardian angel? Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the arts used More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 22 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (? P.O.V)
Chapter 32 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 36 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 39 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Kegan's P.O.V)
A/N

Chapter 17

221 8 1
By Lahvee

 We woke up to a panicked yell from the hall. It sounded suspiciously like Mammon.

"What was that?" Levi yawns and stretches his arms.

"No idea," I yawn and rub my eye. My head felt a little dizzy, how long were we playing last night?

"My body feels sore all over,"

"Mine too, guess that's what happens when you sleep upright huh?" I yawn again "what time is it?"

"Uh," Levi fumbles for his D.D.D and checks it, "oh wow it's nearly eleven,"

"Really? No wonder I'm hungry, we must've missed breakfast,"

"Same, there's probably no leftovers considering the fact that Beel probably already ate it,"

"You're right," I groan out and lean against Levi.

"Are you alright?" Levi asks as he leans against me too. Without thinking much, I wrapped both of my arms around his waist and he didn't object, probably because of the lingering sleep.

"I feel a bit dizzy,"

"Yeah me too," I feel Levi put one of his arms around my waist and I let him.

"You know, I never really noticed how cold your room is despite being here the whole night,"

"Now that you mention it, it does feel cold. Maybe it's cause we're on the floor, wanna get up?"

"Nah, too lazy,"

"Me too," and so we stayed there on the floor. Suddenly we heard a yell outside.

"Mammon I know that was you who screamed!" So it was him, "why are you being so noisy?" I can't recognize who's voice it was but it sounded near Levi's room.

"It's MC!" I hear Mammon's distant yell, it sounds somewhat panicked. Me?

"What about MC?" I hear someone that sounds like Satan asks.

"She's gone!"

"What? No it can't be," this time it sounds like Belphie. What the hell is Mammon talking about?

"Her room! It's empty! What if she got kidnapped? What if- we need to find her!" Oh, so that's what this is about. Good to see him no trying to hide his concern.

"Are you going to do something about this?" Levi asks me.

"Eh I'll let them figure it out themselves, I'm too lazy to move,"

"Right okay," and we stayed there listening to the brothers outside. It seemed to be a mess and someone trying to calm everyone, especially Mammon, down. I'm guessing it's probably Lucifer.

"What about here?" Someone asks.

"Wait that sounds right-" and just like that Levi's door was broken down and we were immediately greeted with all the brothers right in front of the door, with Satan in front which I guess probably means he's the one that broke down the door.

"Not again," I hear Levi sigh quietly and I immediately remember that time Mammon kicked down his bedroom door. I can't help but feel sorry for him.

"You guys are so noisy," I glare at them from where I was sitting.

"Levi? AGAIN?" Belphie asks with a glare and Levi immediately removes his hand from around my waist.

"So you were here all the time MC? You gave us a fright when you weren't in your room," Lucifer sighs and crosses him arm. He was, of course, in his usual everyday attire, minus the coat he always wears around his shoulder, the vest and the tie. The black shirt he always wear is crumpled up and unbuttoned at the top and his hair is messy. I knew he wasn't a morning person and probably just woke up too but knowing him, he probably fell asleep while doing his work again.

"Oi Levi what were you doing with MC? Why is she in ya room?" Mammon stare at us in shock. Mammon is also another one who isn't much of a morning person but by the looks of it, seems like he's already bathed and dressed.

"Wait! Don't get it wrong!" Levi tries to explain but they were ignoring him.

"That's it, get away from MC Levi, that's enough of you going behind our backs. And to think I let MC sleep and didn't disturb her just to find out she slept with you," Belphie tsked and went over to me and hauled me up.

"Belphie wait ow," I stand up, unable to fight Belphie's grip on my arm and Asmo gasps.

"MC! Why... why aren't you wearing any pants darling? Not that I'm complaining,"

"What?" I look at him confused. Satan and Mammon looks at me before looking away, blushing furiously. I felt Belphie tighten his grip on my arm.

"Care to explain yourself, Leviathan?" Lucifer asks with a serious tone and look on his face. He looks like he's ready to murder someone, Belphie too. Oh no, this probably won't be good.

"W- we did nothing!"

"Very convincing Levi," Satan says and the blush is still there. Satan too is still in his pyjamas so it's either he woke up late or he just hasn't taken a bath yet.

"Oi Levi what did ya do?" Mammon says while trying to fight his blush.

"Nothing! I swear!"

"Levi, I really feel like beating you up right now so you better speak up," Belphie threaten him.

"Belphie, that's not good," Beel says with a frown. The twins too are still in their matching pyjamas.

Asmo had been really quite which I find surprising since he's usually the most excited about this kind of thing. I look at him and he has a mischievous grin on his face. He was wearing a pin and purple gradient pyjama shirt but it looks hastily thrown on although he himself looks radiant as if he has already bathed. Guess everyone's a bit lazy today except for Mammon, wonder what he's up to. Asmo raise a finger to his lips and I look at him trying to figure out why he's calm and not his usual self this time and realize that he knew nothing happened, he probably remembered what Solomon told him yesterday.

"Guys stop, I can explain this, we did nothing," I say trying to control the situation before it gets worse.

"Explain then MC," Lucifer says in an impatient tone.

"Well, first of all, I do have pants, see?" Using the free hand that Belphie wasn't gripping, I lift up my hoodie a little bit to show them the shorts I was wearing. Mammon and Satan immediately look away, their blush deepening while Asmo looks like he's enjoying himself. Levi grab a hold of my hoodie and pulls it back down.

"D- don't do that," he says, blushing as much as Satan and Mammon.

"Hands off Levi," Belphie says as he smacks Levi's hand away.

"How about you get your hands off too Belphie, you're hurting my arm and it's starting to feel numb," I yank my hand away.

"Hmph whatever," he says as he lets go. I rub my arm and glare at him.

"So if you two did nothing, then why are you in his room MC? We thought you fell asleep in your room and we didn't want to disturb you so we left you alone so how come we find you here?" Satan asks.

"And it's kind of hard to believe you two did nothing in this situation," Belphie adds.

"What would they even do?" Beel asks looking a bit confused.

"It's nothing really Beel, we were just gaming last night," I tell him.

"See? They did nothing," Beel looks at Belphie.

"Uh yeah, sure Beel," Belphie says while averting his gaze.

"Wait, what do ya mean you guys were gaming? Weren't you sleeping last night? When did ya even get to Levi's room?" Mammon butts in.

"Oh that well I woke up last night and bumped into Levi in the kitchen when I went to grab a drink and long short story we decided to do some gaming and fell asleep."

"Wait hold on for a minute, when exactly did you woke up?" Satan says.

"It was around 3 a.m," I reply.

"Wait so you're telling me that you woke up at 3 a.m and just decided to do some gaming?" Belphie looks at me in surprise.

"Yeah?"

"You're so weird,"

"Shut up Belphie,"

"This doesn't explain one thing, what were you doing in the kitchen that late Levi? That doesn't seem like you," Lucifer cuts in.

"N- nothing," Levi answers.

"Sounds suspicious if you ask me," Mammon says.

"Well nobody is asking you Mammon," Levi throws a glare at him.

"Hey but you've got to admit that it sounds suspicious, right? Right?"

"I hate to agree with Mammon but he has a point," Satan says.

"See? See? I told ya!"

"Shut up Mammon," Levi frowns.

"MC? Mind telling us what he was doing?" Asmo finally speaks.

"Yeah, about that, I have no idea too, he wouldn't tell me what it was he was doing and tried to run away as soon as he sees me,"

"Okay that just makes it even more suspicious, come on Levi spit it out," Satan sighs. He seem to be a bit frustrated not knowing this.

"Yeah Levi, what are ya hiding?"

"I told you guys it was nothing," Levi says still wanting to be stubborn.

"Okay that's it I'm gonna force it out of ya, Beel pin him down," Mammon says. Beel followed Mammon's order and pinned Levi to the floor.

"Whatever, I'm not in the mood for this, I'm taking a bath," Lucifer sighs and leaves the room. Really it was surprising that he even stayed that long, I thought he would leave as soon as they found me.

"Wait! S- stop! N- no!" Levi starts yelling as Mammon starts to tickle him. I see him struggle not to laugh and give in. "M- Mammon g- get off me! Beel l- let go! S- stop!" He's laughing now and writhing.

"Tell us!"

"N- no! I- it's nothing!" His voice came out as shaky from all the tickling.

"Come on Levi, you can tell us, or would you like me to use some of my methods?" Satan asks with a smile that was anything but friendly.

"Oh, I'd join, this is for going behind our backs," Belphie says.

"N- no! MC help m- me!" Suddenly Asmo is at my side, he grabbed my arm and silently pulled me out of the room.

"But what about Levi?" I look back at his room as Asmo drags me to his.

"I'm sure he'll be fine," just then Levi screams and Asmo and I look at each other, "he's fine now come on." He tugs at my hand again to make me keep walking.

"I'm not sure Asmo, we need to help Levi-"

"Oh he'll be fine, Mammon's gone through worse than that and he's still alive now let's go, I missed you." He makes puppy dog eyes at me.

"Alright alright but if anything happens to Levi because we left him, I am not going to do any more facials and self-care with you Asmo!"

"Yeay! I promise you he'll be fine now let's go! It's been a long time since we spent time together!" And just like that we left Levi to Mammon, Satan, Belphie and Beel, them doing who knows what kind of torture on him to get the truth out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5K 66
Hehehehe welcome to my book of fanfic :)) Just a bunch of oneshots and scenarios Keep in mind that I do not own any of the characters or game Comple...
329K 4.3K 95
I have finished this book and exited the fandom. Please do not make any requests for this fandom.
1.1M 35K 106
Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side characters :) the book/mc(y/n) is gender-n...