M.A.R.R.I.E.D (SPG)

By yohanlobregat

What's responsibility? . . . . . . . This is Lisa.. G!P #JenLisa #BlackPink #Jisoo #Jennie #Rosè #Lisa More

PROLOGUE
Ep. 1
Ep. 2
Ep. 3
Ep. 4
Ep. 5
Ep. 6
Ep. 7
Ep. 9
Ep. 10
Ep. 11

Ep. 8

1.5K 22 4
By yohanlobregat

WARNING🚫⛔‼️: SPG. Read at your own risk.

LISA

"Babyyyyy...fuck you're so sexy.."

I said while Jennie is pumping her hips on my crotch. Sheeet I can't take it. Humigpit ang pagkakahawak ko sa hips ni Jennie habang patuloy pa rin sa pagbaba taas si Jennie.

"Aaahhh.. honey you're so big and long fvck!"

I don't know if matatawa ba ko sa reaction ni Jennie. Hindi naman sa nagyayabang pero my dick is huge. Kahit si Leo naiinggit na mas malaki tong alaga ko kesa sa kanya. Si Jennie ang unang babae na nakatikim ng sandata ko. Oo playgirl ako pero never ako nakipagsex sa mga babae with my dick. I only pleasure them with my long fingers and tongue.

Dahil mahigpit ang bilin ni Dad na wag daw kaming magkakalat ng lahi sa kung saan saan lang lalo kung hindi naman namin paninindigan.

Kaya sa totoo lang Jennie is my first. And I'm proud of it.

Patuloy pa rin ang pagpump na ginagawa ni Jennie at nararamdaman kong sumisikip na ang lagusan nya, which indicates na malapit na syang labasan at ganun din ako.

Jennie is fuckin' sexy and hot. Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na asawa ko na sya. She's my dream come true.

"Hooooney... I'm near fvck!!!" Jennie moaned in pleasure.

I didn't waste anytime. Agad kong pinagpalit ang position naming dalawa ni Jennie. She's now lying under me. I kissed her pure of love and hunger. I slipped in my tongue and played with hers. She sucked it which gives me a loud moan. This girl is so addicting.

From her lips I kissed her jaw and slightly bite it.

"Hhhmmm..baby careful you might leave a mark haha." She simply chuckle.

"Hmmm..then I should put some more to show them that you're mine baby." I teased her.

"Ahaha. My naughty wife. Go on and put some more cause I'm all yours."

She said then pinned me to her neck. Her scent is so addicting. She will be my drug addiction.

From her neck I went down to her mound. And I licked every little skin she have. I can't deny her bossom is something she can be proud of because it's round, big and soft. I licked her cleavage. I encircle my tongue to her nipples and bite it and she groaned in pleasure.

"Baby...stop teasing me and fuck me more.."

She impatiently complain.

"Haha be patient babe I'm not done here yet. Your bossom is so addicting."

"Fuck! Baby I want to feel you inside me. I wanna feel your whole."

While licking her bossom her right hand comb my hair while the other is massaging my back. I felt heat with her touches.

So I didn't waste time and went down to my favorite spot between her legs.

"Baby you're sooo wet..." I said.

"Because of you honey...hmmm.." Jennie said.

I licked her pearl and tasted her sweet juices. She's totally wet down there. I licked her core and insert my finger which gives shiver to her body. I went in and out to her core then put another one. I'm now pumping my two fingers inside her core and when I think she's ready again, I positioned myself and trust my dick to hers.

"Oooohh fuckin' long dick you have love..." She protest after I put in my dick but not the whole yet just its half.

"Baby it's not the whole yet." I told her which leads to open her eyes wide.

"You kidding? Why you're so huge baby?" She questioned but gave her approval to push it more.

"Gadh honey! Go on give me your whole." She said.

"You sure baby? Just tell me if you're hurt, I'll pull it out okay? Don't worry I'll be gentle." I told her and kissed her soft lips.

She nodded as a response.

I slowly moved my hips and little by little I'm pushing in my almost whole dick inside her.

She slightly dig her nails on my back which I think will leave marks but I don't care as long as it gives pleasure to my wife.

I saw some sweat on Jennie's temple so I kissed her lips. I know it hurts her but I assured her that it will be fine. I kept doing foreplay.

From her lips I moved down to her jaw kissing every part of her. Then kissed again her bossom.

And when I already put in my whole I kissed her lips again and do a french kiss.

I sucked her tongue. My whole dick is already inside Jennie's pussy. I didn't move yet, I just want her to feel me,and be familiar with my size. When I think she already adjusted with my size I moved my hips slowly and pump her. I saw how Jennie closed her eyes, I know it's painful because my size is no joke. I'm still gently moving in and out to her core. Her grip on my shoulders is getting tighter,maybe because she's still adjusting, so I'm moving slowly then when I felt she's getting used to it I changed my pace and move faster then faster and faster. We're now having our own rhythm and music. This room is now full of our moans and breathe.

I will not get tired of loving this beautiful wife of mine.

"Aaaahhh... Baby.....yeah right there..." I love how she said it.

"hhhmmm... you're so tight baby... Fuck!"

"Ooohhhh Lisaaaa yes right there baby..."

The way she says my name is so fuckin' sexy.

"Oooh Jennie...."

"Ahhhhh...babyyy...aaahhhh..shiiiit..Lisaaaaa.."

"Hhhmmmm...babyyyy...fvck!"

I can't control my rhythm and keep on pumping and pumping.

Its somehow my dick really love her pussy. It really fit so well.

"fuck it baby I'm near....faster!" She moaned.

"Ohh shiiit...baby..."

"oooohhhh shet Lisa I love you!!!"

"Gaaaadh!!!! I love you too my Jennie."

"oooohhhhhhh sheeeeet...fuck it Lisa"

"aaaahhh! Jennie..I love you my wife!"

"Aaaaahhhhh...hmmmmm..aaaaahhhhmmm..."

"aaahhhh...yeeeeaahhh.... Right there love I'm cumming..."

"Aaaaahhhhh....fuuuuuuck!!!"

We both moaned so loud.

Then right there we both explode. I did came inside her. I saw how her juices dripped down while I'm slowing down my pace while I'm still spraying all my sperm inside her. I will surely make her pregnant. Fvck! I'm so happy that she's my first. I'm so inlove with her.

I didn't remove yet my dick but I stayed on top of her and kiss her sweet lips. Putting little kisses on her soft lips.

And wiping those sweat on her temple.

"I love you Lisa."

"I love you more Jennie. I won't get tired loving you."

Then we sealed it with a passionate kiss.

After our 5th round I moved down and put on the blanket to our naked body.

"I'm so tired baby." Jennie said half sleep. She moved closer and hug me.

"Who wouldn't baby. We're just done with our 5th round and you are so good." I kissed her lips and wrapped my arms around her naked body.

"Can't help it you're so great. I can't stop you since I also want it." She shyly mentioned.

We both laughed because we haven't sleep yet since we started. And it's already 7 in the morning for fvck sake haha.

"Haha sorry love. I can't stop my hormones if I'm lying next to a goddess 🥰 and this thing..." I looked at my thing between my legs.

"Look, it seems like still want to go inside your core." I jokingly said.

My dick is still awake. Damn it how can I make this thing sleep.

"Hahaha why so horny love? What do you want me to do then?" She said while slowly touching my body. From my face, down to my breast, to my tone abs, then to my waist, and to my....

"Baby...I don't know what you're thinking but it's not helping ok." I said while bitting my lips and throw a seductively stare to her. Because her simple touch makes my thing gets more hard.

"Ahaha that's why I want you to tell me what should I need to do since it's still awake baby hahaha your junior is so addicting by the way." She seductively said then smirked.

Gaaahd! How I love it when she's doing her signature smirk. Fvck! why my wife is so fvckin' sexy?

"Do you want me to do you a blowjob?" She suggested.

"You can do that?" I shockingly asked her.

"I haven't done it before but I'm willing to do it with you Lisa. I love you 😘" Jennie said then she kissed me passionately.

"But love it might not comfortable for you so don't do it okay? Don't be bothered with my junior it'll sleep later." I said after we kissed. Tho I'm not sure if it will since I need to do something to make it sleep.

"Haha I'll do it love. And it's fine I'm your wife I'll do anything to pleasure my hot and handsome wife🥰"

She seductively said and kissed me.

Why do I deserved her? She's so sweet and sexy.

"Ok baby if you insisted. But you can stop if you're not comfortable okay? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable you know?" I sincerely said.

"It's fine baby and I think I'm also curious what it taste like😋" she shyly said.

So cute of her🥰

"Alright love. You can do now what you want with my buddy 😊"

We did french kiss first and she slowly massaged my breast then touched my abs then slowly grab my junior.

"Fuck! It's really hard babe." She complement.

"She wants your touch love🥰" I seductively said.

She didn't waste any time and placed the tip on her mouth and licked it.

Gaaahd her tongue is sooo hot.

Then she placed little kisses. And licked my whole thing. From top to bottom and sucked my balls.

"Oooohhhh shiiiit love." I groaned in pleasure.

She gave me her fvckin' sexy smirk. Gahd my sexy wife.

She's licking my damn balls so bad. Damn it why she's so good at this.

Then she went back to the tip then grab it again and  placed it in to her hot mouth.

At first she's not kinda comfortable and I get it. But when she's getting familiar with the taste and rhythm she's now licking it like a lollipop. Ohhhh fvck Jennie.

I saw how happy she is in pleasuring me. I can't help it but...

"Oooohhhh fvck loooove..." I moaned.

"Hhhmmmm...Jennie my love..."

I can't deny but I'm loving it. She's so expert doing it.

I hold her head and grab her hair so it won't bother her.

"Fuck I'm near....babyyyy" she smiled.

And in one more bloooow. I ejaculate in her mouth. And what she did was...

Oh my sexy wife...she didn't remove her mouth but drunk my cum. Gaaaahd!

Fvck I saw some juice on her face and lips.

This wife of mine is really driving me crazy.

I pulled her and kissed her.

I tasted my own cum on her mouth and fvck it's kinda salty but it's good.

"Sorry love I can't stop it, it exploded." I told her.

She smiled and laugh.

"Actually that's what I'm expecting love. I want you to cum on my mouth. And gahd it's kinda weird but fvck I love it." She said.

I wiped some sweat on her face and some remaining cum. Then guide her to the restroom.

"Let's clean you up. You smell like Lisa babe."

We both laughed. She slightly slapped my arm then kissed me.

We went to our restroom and of course we did a quickie haha can't help it. Seeing your goddess wife naked is hard to control your hormones right? Haha.

Then after we clean our selves. We jumped to our bed wearing nothing then sleep.

"I love you Jennie. Thank you for being my sexy and hot wife." I smiled and kissed her lips.

"Haha. Oh my sweet wife. I do thank you for being my handsome and loving wife. I'm so happy to be with you for the rest of our lives." Then we sealed it with a kiss.

I promise to myself that I will never ever hurt this woman I married.

I love you Mrs. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban Brüschweller❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 99.1K 61
It all started with a facial hit by the outside spiker Roen Alejo to the rookie libero Kai Reyes.
375K 10.6K 40
Anthea Louise Vergara is a well-known prodigy who obtained a bachelor's degree in Accountancy at Oxford University. She is also The Most Outstanding...
37.4K 1.8K 22
THIS IS A BL STORY! Obsession series # 2 "I'm scared to move on because moving on means accepting our fate as strangers. I'd rather heartbroken than...