The Alpha and His Engineer (B...

BakuDeku_Writer által

( Hero Bakugou x Support course Deku) Izuku Midoriya a quirkless omega whose dream diverted from being a her... Több

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Attack
Chapter 3: The Confession
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 5: UA High
Chapter 6: New Schools
Chapter 8: Finding Out
Chapter 9: Katsuki's Birthday
Chapter 10: Suprise
Chapter 11: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 12: The Sports Festival
Chapter 13: Internship
Chapter 14: The Enemies' Win
Chapter 15: First Term Finals
Chapter 16: Training Camp
Chapter 17: The Rescue
Chapter 18: Izuku's Birthday
Chapter 19: Trouble
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: The Raid
Chapter 22: Welcome
Chapter 23: Suspicion
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Christmas
Chapter 26: School Year's End
Chapter 27: Finale
Chapter 28: Epilogue

Chapter 7: Another Normal Day

8K 203 98
BakuDeku_Writer által

(Hi everyone ^^ and welcome to chapter 7. I probably shouldn't be starting this on Monday since I have school for the whole week and I'm going to be waking up earlier but I'm gonna do it anyway because I  like writing this for you guys. I looked at my story and found out that it's over an hour already wow I thought it would take a few more chapters lol. I do so much research on this story, I use my own knowledge and quick google searches to make sure I'm accurate lol. I know I keep saying it but I really thank you for all of the support. I know you're waiting for me to shut up so that you can read this chapter so here it is.)

The two woke up earlier giving themselves time to fully awake. Izuku once again woke up not wanting to get up but once he had some time to get used to being up, he was full of energy. They went downstairs having a simple breakfast of eggs and toast then putting their uniforms on and grabbing their backpacks exiting the house locking the door behind them. Mitsuki and Masaru's work made it so that they started their shift early meaning that they're done by early afternoon. Walking together chatting about what they were excited about for the day Izuku talking about his teacher Ms.Tanaka while Katsuki was excited about his hero training, wanting to be stronger fast. They arrived at Izuku's high school, Horikoshi High School (See what I did there 😏), giving each other a quick peck on the lips before Izuku walked into the school, out of Katsuki's sight.

As Izuku wandered the halls having a general idea of where to go he bumped into the one person he didn't want to see. "Well look who it is," Kouta said as he walked up to Izuku pushing him to the ground, two other people standing next to him. "If it's not that quirkless guy you were talking bout," the other bully with dark brown, almost black hair said coming near him. The other two started to walk over as well mocking him with each step they took. Izuku tried to get back up to no avail, he got pushed down once more. Once Kouta and his goons were done they left the greenette sitting there speechless. 'How could someone go from being really friendly to so mean so quick?' Izuku thought as he got up picking up his bag once more before walking through his classroom door. 'Well, at least it's just verbal' he sighed before sitting down, ready for another long day at school. The day was like any other school day, with the class being introduced to what they were working on for that unit. 

Most things would stay the same as units went by, they would have some academic stuff but their main focus was improving their gadget making, helping them, later on, find a place to get an internship at. Izuku was super excited about the class. Throughout the school year, they would be creating 3 gadgets plus a creation of their own, their creation didn't have to be completed but the concept had to be there and they had to start working on it. Izuku knew that he could use that creation for his entry for the UA support course so it had to be big. The class wasn't very interesting and was going over things that Izuku already knew so he started trying to brainstorm ideas. Although he came up with some cool ideas, most including Katsuki's quirk he wanted something that he could show off by himself, and none of his ideas seemed right.

Throughout the whole day, Izuku brainstormed trying to think of something that would be light, wouldn't hinder combat abilities, and was useful. Due to Izuku being in his head all day including at lunchtime the day went by quickly, nothing eventful really happening. Finishing up his duties he rushed out of school to hug his boyfriend.

On Katsuki's side of things, it wasn't that much more interesting, the only thing that changed was that he followed Izuku's advice and allowed the so-called Bakusquad to bug him. They just had some strenth training, their other classes starting on the curriculum. By lunch, Bakugou liked the company of the idiots around him, even if they annoyed him he was grateful to have someone to hang out with. Katsuki had made a deal with Kirishima that every morning when he arrived they would train, improving both of their quirks, killing two birds with one stone. He preferred the company of Kirishima more than the other members so he would respond to Kirishima more than the rest of them. They didn't mind though, they could tell that Kirishima and Katsuki would become best friends in no time. (Bruh. All I gotta say is Katsuki's going to UA and I can't think of anything else to write lol.)

 When school finally ended on Katsuki's end he walked out the doors with his squad, once outside sprinting. All of them were able to keep up for a short, needing to take a break except one. Kirishima kept on running with him "Where are ya going that you're in such a rush?" Kirishima asked. Before Katsuki said anything he activated his quirk, launching himself into the sky speeding off at a speed impossible to run at. Kirishima sighed and started to walk back home 'at least we got to talk a little, maybe we'll become good friends' he thought as he kept on walking. In his eyes, Katsuki was so manly and he really wanted to be friends. He didn't romantically like Katsuki and just wanted to be friends with such a manly dude (not giving Izuku any competition this time)

Katsuki looked back seeing that Kirishima knew that he couldn't keep up and had turned around. He sighed in relief not wanting his special time with Izuku to be taken from him by some idiots. He landed about a block from Izuku's school. He started walking, not wanting to draw unwanted attention to him. He stood at the same place as yesterday waiting for Izuku to leave the school building. Izuku ran up to him giving him a big hug before grabbing his hand. "C'mon Kacchan let's go!" Izuku said excitedly as he started to drag Katsuki who complied following the little omega. "I had a great day! Tanaka sensei explained our first project today. We're gonna start designing the big project so that we have all year to design it." He started to ramble ideas that he had floating around in his head.

Seeing that Izuku had a lot of thinking and choosing to do when they got home. "You seem to have a lot on your hands. Let's go home faster today then. Hop on my back." Katsuki said ready to give Izuku a piggyback ride. Izuku hadn't seen Katsuki do anything like this before but he got on anyway trusting Katsuki. Katsuki put his arms down, palms facing toward the ground and with a few flickering sparks Izuku was shocked as he flew up into the air with a loud bang. His first impulse was to grab onto Katsuki tightly but he knew that Katsuki had him safe or he wouldn't have even considered it in the first place. Letting the air hit his face as they flew at a fairly fast speed Izuku couldn't help but reminded of going on a rollercoaster.

As Kirishima was walking to the train station to get back home he heard a loud bang from not too far away. 'Sounds just like the one from Bakubro earlier' he thought as he looked around. There were a few lesser explosion sounds but they were still very audible. He finally saw it, a kid zooming through the sky using explosions to propel himself, there was no doubt that it was Katsuki. As he saw the figure zoom by he heard a high-pitched "Woo hoo!" as if they were on a rollercoaster. Kirishima hadn't known Katsuki for very long but he knew that wasn't his voice, looking at the speeding figure he caught a glimpse of a green puff before it became out of sight. Kirishima shook his head, "I'm just going crazy, better get home" he said as he started back up on his way home.

The two finally made it back to Katsuki's house, landing in front of his yard. "That was awesome! We went so fast and it was like a rollercoaster! We should do that again sometime" Izuku said as he got off of Katsuki's back. "Yeah, it's fun huh," Katsuki said, he had always taken for granted the flying around and it was really fun. "You're really lucky that you can do that. Not a lot of heroes can get places quickly" Izuku pointed out as they walked inside. That's when it hit Izuku, exactly what would wow the crowd and be very useful for a lot of heroes. "That's it, I GOT IT!" he said running making sure he didn't trip as he flew up the flight of stairs. Izuku got out his notebook writing down some of his new ideas, narrowing it down to one. He started to write what kinds of machinery it would need before making an initial sketch. "Eager are we?" Katsuki said entering the room to see Izuku still in his uniform. 

"Kacchan, what do you think so far?" "Looks good, all you should do is make sure that it's easily storable for combat." The two kept talking, Izuku coming up with ideas and Katsuki advising slight tweaks to make it better. After about an hour and a half, Izuku had finally finished his prototype design. It was going to be a lot of work to pull off but Izuku knew he could do it and was looking forward to seeing the finished product. Finally, after all of that work, Izuku changed into some more comfortable clothes. It was pretty late so when he headed downstairs it was already dinnertime, saying their thanks before digging in. The day had been good and Izuku was really excited to start his project tomorrow. 

The two got ready for bed, brushing their teeth, taking a shower, and putting on pajamas before settling in under the covers. Snuggling into each other they were as close as could be, Izuku's face buried into Katsuki's chest as Katsuki was snuggling into Izuku's poofy hair. They fell asleep quickly, knocked out until the morning. (You don't get to know what the design is lol. You'll find out later in the story. It took me months to get the idea that I've stuck with now. I've been making this story up in my head for a while now, started brainstorming it months ago lol.)

As the days continued on the bullying continued, luckily it was only verbal so he didn't have to hide any bruises from Katsuki. Izuku's designs were going well and he started on some of the main systems of it. Katsuki became closer to the Bakusquad, improving his quirk skills as well, becoming more agile and powerful. As Katsuki would hang out with his squad during school and would hang out with Izuku after, declining every hangout invite from his UA friends. During his time with Izuku, he would talk about his times hanging out with his squad, describing them to Izuku referring to them using the nicknames he had created for them. Izuku would share how his designs and how they were going, talking about his setbacks and asking for help from time to time. Izuku was obviously Ms.Tanaka's favorite, he was ambitious and hard-working striving for UA. It was going great and Katsuki enjoying his time with Izuku more than his squad.

One week however as they were talking playing video games Izuku said something that shocked Katsuki. "Hey, Kacchan?" Katsuki looked at Izuku letting out a small hum, letting Izuku know that he was listening. "So you know how I need to keep working on my project after school sometimes because I want to have it done and functional?" Katsuki nodded, there had been a lot of times where Katsuki would sit doing his homework and Izuku would be hard at work building something. "Well, I want to spend some time working on it alone," he said starting to get nervous. Katsuki looked at him "So you want to work in my room without interruptions? I can do that" he said making Izuku chuckle. "No, I mean- um well, I'm planning on going back to MY home so that I can work on it for a while and not have any disruption. I want to work on it starting Monday and have my last work night being Thursday. That means we'll hang out on Friday okay?" Izuku said timidly as he looked at his boyfriend's shocked face. "You mean we're not going to see each other for 4 whole days!" Katsuki asked with a fairly loud tone looking slightly desperate that wasn't the case. "U-um yeah I do.......sorry." Katsuki sighed calming himself down, "Okay, I'll drop you off tomorrow and I'll pick you up Friday afternoon. That's fine I can manage." he said making sure all of his words sounded calm and not sad.

That night Katsuki pulled Izuku closer than normal in an attempt to get some kind of make-up time before he couldn't sleep with him for a few nights. He tried to stay awake, spending as much time as possible with Izuku. Sadly the dreaded morning came quickly and he had to get up, getting ready for school. The two got ready for the day, walking to school a little later than usual so that they could talk a little more. When they finally made it to Izuku's school they gave each other an extra big hug, staying in the embrace for a minute or two. Izuku pulled away giving Katsuki a peck on the cheek before waving him off, Katsuki sighed and walked off, 'this is going to be a long week' he thought as he walked to UA sadly. When Katsuki made it to the gym where he had been training with Kirishima it was already a few minutes after he was supposed to be there.

"Hey man, what's wrong? You're never late and when I mean never, I mean NEVER." Kirishima said as he walked over to Katsuki noticing that Katsuki looked sadder than usual, "Hey, you okay man?" he asked worried for his friends. "Fuck off," Katsuki said as he got ready to fight, throwing an unexpected explosion at the red-haired male. The two fought for a little less than 30 minutes after switching into their gym clothes giving Katsuki some time to not focus on the fact that he won't see Izuku until Friday. The two ended their combat and returned to their uniforms after taking a quick shower still earlier than most. Katsuki sat down and checked his phone not having anything else to do as he waited. The second his phone lit up he saw a text from Izuku, *Have a great day at school Kacchan!* it said making Katsuki smile. Remembering that he wouldn't get to see the omega's cheery smile made him gloomy, setting his phone back into his bag he sat there waiting for class to start. 

The Bakusquad was talking goofing off as usual as they noticed Katsuki was sitting at his desk not doing anything and looking gloomy as ever. They decided to walk over to Katsuki wanting to cheer him up. "Hey bro what's up?" Kaminari asked trying to make it sound like he hadn't noticed Katsuki's mood. "Nothin" he mumbled startling the group, he either yelled or said nothing, the only time he had said anything like that was on the first day. The four exchanged looks nodding, something was most definitely off. Looking at Katsuki again they noticed that his ears were slightly down and he wasn't emitting such a bold chili smell as normal. "Hey, something clearly happened what's up?" Kirishima asked incredibly worried. "I said I'm fine now leave me ALONE," Katsuki said explosions flickering from his palm. Sero, Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima sighed returning to their seats before Aizawa walked into the room. 

Usually when school ended Katsuki would rush off, turning left and using his explosions to boost past his friends. However this time he turned right, not even breaking into a jog as he glumly walked home. His squad followed him trying to see where he was going finding that he went home. They were absolutely confused, where was he going normally? They chose to follow him the next time he turned left. This continued for the whole week, Katsuki coming to school more sleep-deprived every day, trying his best to get the most of Izuku's scent that he possibly could. It wasn't any better for Izuku. He tried to keep his motivation high as he dealt with Kouta, staying up to work on his project. It also gave him some time to pick out a gift for Katsuki without having to hide it from him. Sure his birthday was in 2 weeks but he wanted to get him something special, something he would cherish forever. He also wanted to give him a little gadget that he had designed. On Tuesday he went out shopping and found the perfect gift, putting a lot of thought into the present. Izuku spent a long time with the present, but he worked really hard on the invention he was going to enter to get into UA, taking him past 1 AM. 

When the long week was almost to the end Katsuki was absolutely bored in class, already wanting the day to be done even though it had just started. He kept checking the time as it slowly changed minutes. The Bakusquad looked at him thinking that maybe Katsuki would cheer up, they were most certainly tired of having a sulky Bakugou and would prefer the explosive one they were used to. Lunch came and it was even more torture as the end of the day neared. As soon as Katsuki was able to leave he perked up bolting to the door and rushing down the halls, not breaking the no running rule. His friends tried to be as sneaky as they could following Katsuki. He had started running quicker than they had ever seen him as he exited the large doors of UA. Sero took the lead following Katsuki with his tpe as the rest followed Sero's location using their tracking systems. 

Sero stopped at a school that was much smaller compared to UA after seeing Katsuki stand in front of the school, his foot tapping the ground. Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero all looked at each other whispering about why Katsuki would stop at a nearby public school. On Izuku's side of things he had finished his cleaning faster than usual, cleaning faster than anyone else. He had been pushed down by Kouta on his way out but squeezed out of his grip, running out the door. As the Bakusquad continued their whispering debate they were surprised by a loud "Kacchan!!" They all looked up and saw a male with green hair running over to Katsuki. Katsuki wagged his tail waiting for the impact from Izuku's speed. The two hugged Katsuki lifting Izuku into the air as he spun him around. "I missed you," Katsuki said putting Izuku back onto the ground.  "It was only a few days silly Kacchan, I missed you too. Come on, we gotta make up for the time don't we?" Izuku said grabbing Katsuki's hand and dragging him away, the two running off at a much slower pace than Katsuki would normally jog at. 

The four hidden out of view stood there shocked, mouths wide open. Katsuki had never been that nice, let alone take so-called 'orders' smiling as they walked off. They looked at the smaller male. He had green curly hair that puffed out, was much skinnier than any of them, and was a few inches shorter than Katsuki. Kirishima looked at the greenette, "he looks kind of familiar," he said, remembering that time he saw green as Katsuki flew around with his explosions. Mina watched taking out her phone and opening the camera app to take pictures. Seeing that the two were leaving she turned back to the other three, "Guys! They're moving," she said as she started 'sneakily' following them. They followed Katsuki and the other mysterious male, Katsuki leading Izuku this time.

(Alright, that's chapter. Sorry, it's kind of clifhangery, it used to be combined with what I'm working with for chapter 8. This chapter was going to be over 4,000 words so I decided to split it into two chapters. I probably could've had this out yesterday night lol. Anyway hope you enjoyed it, chapter 8 will be out soon.)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.9K 354 30
In this Story.. There was a Girl who lost her Parents, Who lives alone on a apartment And Enrolled to another School then she got Real Best Friends...
102K 2.1K 10
Bakugo gets accused of being the UA traitor. How will the class react? The story begins towards the end of their first year after the Nine and overha...
520K 16.4K 24
BOOK ONE OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY ┈ Izuku Midoriya ran away and was found by a League of Villains member. He went back to UA and he kept talking to...