Lunar: End of Magic (IMPORTAN...

By LemonMilkJUICY

Experiencing issues such as bugs when uploading, please go read the new version. To rewind time, there is a b... More

Update Page
a p p r e h e n s i v e - 1
a l l u r i n g - 2
i c h o s e t h e w r o n g p e o p l e - 3
f r o s t - 4
s p i d e r - m a n t h e p o i s o n - 5
b u t t e r f l y t h e u n p o i s o n - 6
w t f - 7
f r o s t b u t i t m e l t e d - 8
i n e v e r t h o u g h t h e a l i n g m e a n t m o r e p a i n - 9
e - b l u f f - 1 0
r e p o r t - 1 1
i w a s k i d n a p p e d m y s e l f - 1 2
h u h ? - 1 3
c i t y c i n e m a - 1 4
f a k e m a t t e r s - 1 6
l i n k - 1 7
t o o k i e a s i l y - 1 8
l a b r a t - 1 9
l a b r a r y - 2 0

g a n g - 1 5

0 0 0
By LemonMilkJUICY

Getting put on a show to get killed. Sirius was carefully folding his sword back into its small form. The card of magical material was floated into his pocket. Sirius whispered to his team he was ready to start the plan. Todio and his two friends were getting tangled and strangled. Sirius breathed in and out to regulate his heart rate.

Ysukite was busy announcing and flexing off the different devices used in the show. The Ceres were so loud, they were covering the noise of Clara adjusting her bow and arrows. Sirius opened his eyes and signaled his team that he was ready. Sirius released a burst of magic, he entirety of the audience was disintegrating and fading. Smoking from the seats, Ysukite was the only unaffected one. He looked up at the strings and found only three children dangling. He quickly took out more strings and they effectively blocked Sirius' electrical blade. The strings were absorbing the volts.

'The string from Tooki-San is very useful against Advancers like you.' Ysukite smiled. He flung his arms back and came down blood on top of Sirius. The blood that coated his uniform, he looked up and saw the three bleeding from the strings. Sirius was disgusted but had no time for that, he deflected the strings that were now metal. 'Strings from Tricia-Chan are useful against main element Advancers.' Ysukite chuckled. Blood dripped under from his nails, he swung his arms again but this time, his blood flew everywhere. Sirius avoided getting more blood tainted on his blues.

Todio had his hair upside down and his eyes shut closed. He was trying to reduce the pain but his groans made it seem rough. Sirius had doused the area in his aura and put his sword up in defense. Ysukite shook his head in disapproval. The three suspended boys then had something twisted. Todio had his arm twisted, the other two had a finger. Sirius charged forward before being lifted into the air by strings. Ysukite was laughing by his small acts of nothings.

'Sirius Gene, the possible Lunar of the millennial, you suck at defense and offense. But great at offending. You show no sign of magical development of becoming a Lunar at all. Your eclipse hasn't happened has it?' It was like Ysukite was trying to taunt him. But Sirius had no clue about this topic. The blood he spread had began exploding.

'Ura said to capture you-' then Ysukite was obliterated while electricity had shocked him from the lingering aura from earlier. Ysukite and his blood laid on the middle of stage. Sirius cut himself free and the other three injured strangers. Sirius also made a deep gash on his forearm. More practice with a double-edged sword.

Todio was in no shape to battle, neither was his mates. Takami and Dillian reluctantly evacuated the injured three. Aieo came out from the curtains and contained the Ceres in a bubble that would travel back to the authorities. They left the crumbling building quickly. Sirius had one major injury, other than that, his team was fine. Sirius didn't have time to immediately report back because another mission popped up on his revealed log. Aieo was peaking but Sirius didn't seem to mind. Clara was also peeping.

'MISSION FOR SIRIUS GENE AND TEAM!

to be headed immediately

Emiko Xioto has requested immediate back-up. Mansion of the Cloens.'

Very small info but he dreaded this. Sirius did not want to help a traitor, but because his team didn't know of this, he had to go. Also because her friends were with him. Clara had already went off to tell Takami and Dillian. Aieo got their boards ready for flight. This capture was short like all of the other normal  times

'Hey..' they all turned to the forgotten Todio and his two cowardly friends. 'Take us with you.' Everyone gave each other nervous glances. 'No.' Takami bluntly blurted. Ysukite was being floated away still, he was conscious but greatly paralyzed. Todio was serious. All of a sudden, Sirius could hear his thoughts. '(Fork) you too boomer.' Not the nicest thing but Sirius was still surprised. He then was able to hear the rest of their thoughts, Clara thinking about what may be happening with Emiko as well as Dillian and Takami. Aieo had whistled, signaling that they had to go now.

'Let them come. A test of trust.' Sirius stated, the red glow of his eyes must've intimidated the three because they limped to their boards. 'I forgot they were injured.' Dillian remarked, pointing at the obvious leaking wounds. Clara would've treated those wounds but their impressions only made them sketchy. Sirius bubbled their boards like the way Masked Matter had done it. It was very difficult concentrating on air traffic and keeping the shield together simultaneously. Sirius was sweating from it.

The team was soaring in the sky at high speeds above the most buildings. A portal formed, they all zoomed in. 'Why do you wanna come with us?' Takami questioned. Todio suddenly took interest at the trees that now decorated most of the land. He looked like he had never seen this many trees in person. 'Admit it guys, our school sucks (poo). We would've gotten kicked out from the government military plan anyways. It wasn't working out and they would've thrown us onto the streets.' Todio said solemnly, but no one bought it. They reached the supposedly mansion.

'Damn, that's a fine mansion.' Aieo observing the towering mansion. 'Emiko had a mission here? She's so tiny!' Clara pointed at the building. They had no time to waste, the sky was darkening and they had came here for back-up. Sirius seriously didn't want to head in but reluctantly did. Todio and his gang decided to fly around and check the area since they were injured. Kept suspiciously talking but woo.

They all separated because of how many people roamed the halls. All fancily dressed like it was a ball. Servants, they wore black dresses with white frilly aprons. Men wore tuxedos and suits. Woman had dresses from different styles. Sirius was alone and made himself invisible. He made sure that everyone was invisible before parting, having their communication through the log. Sirius hasn't found any suspicious activity, but why was their team called being the farthest? What help did Emiko need? Sirius reached a room where many people were sitting at circle tables and chatted while drinking wine and beer. Champagne and booze, people were getting drunk and Sirius left the room. Sirius bumped into a man with a suit on. Sirius quickly turned around quietly and ducked.

Sirius saw that he had gloves on, his black fluffy hair and yellow piercing glowing eyes. Sirius got his metal card ready when a vibration went off on his left wrist. He couldn't read the message yet because this man was staring down at Sirius. He then turned back around and continued walking with a few others and resumed his actions, but now he was cautious.

Sirius jogged around halls and corners, being careful, still "not" trying to find Emiko. It had been about ten minutes, Sirius had read the message.

'I found people in white dresses with full masked faces. I'm following them. They haven't talked yet.' -IZUTOKO MABADONO

Izutoko was deployed here too? Replies from other people made Sirius feel slightly relieved.

'They just talked, something about marriage and they don't want it to happen to her next.' -IZUTOKO MABADONO

'This man in a suit has gloves on, hes walking with this older version guy and two guards.' -BRINK MOURSE

'Some of these girls fineee' -TAKAMI JULY

'Have you guys found Emiko? Im low key worried where she at rn.' -AMELIA TEHEI

'Are any of you with someone? I'm with Adele rn.' -EDENI WALKSMAN

'Me and Sirius together.' -TYRAN GOLDENCORE

'Huh?' Sirius looked around. Then he was pushed into a room. Tyran had quickly closed the door whilst his body reformed its color. Sirius nearly had a heart attack. 'Why are you bloody?' Tyran pointed at the obvious blood drenching Sirius' uniform. Sirius explained how things got rough at the cinema and how three dudes tagged along. Tyran lectured him about having strangers follow them.

'Stay with someone, many people just got deployed on this mission as back-up. Most of us got wiped out at the other mansion.' Sirius understood now why had had been deployed here too now. 'Find Emiko and we flee. Not much but the situation is rocky.' Tyran croaked before camouflaging with the shadows, Sirius followed after and became invisible. They had to separate because two dudes separated them unknowingly. Sirius dashed down a hall before skirting to a stop when he heard talking. Sirius quietly peeped into a room where a man and a small person was conversing. The small person had the Masked Matter mask on. But the butterfly wings were wider, they actually looked like butterfly wings instead of dragonfly. The paint of vines was coming out of the eyeholes and the lotus on the forehead was larger. The mouth was blank, so this must've been a change or a person with Masked Matter.

Sirius could hear them well despite the door being almost closed.

'It's gonna be next week. I chose you, you're different from the rest of the Solars.' The masked person shook their head, their hair hidden under white fabric. Then they grabbed the bag from the taller man and ran out the room, nearly ramming into Sirius. Sirius had seen it now, his dream was actually coming into place. All of the guests had left already and this person was light on their feet. Their footsteps were quiet and they were opening doors and through vials in them. Sirius could hear that the vials broke and released the liquid but Sirius was running after this short one.

'Miko! Come back here! We are destined! Do not run away now love!' The man was also a fast runner, the masked person had knocked over vases and framed picture. The glass shattered onto the floor and the man had shoes on, it didn't affect his walk. When the tiny person reached a dead end with the man tailing, they couldn't escape. But they had an empty bag, the man walked up to them and pinned them so they couldn't escape. Sirius had an idea of what was going on.

'Love, you will have to get ready for our big day.' He said in a low tone, his fellow pinned friend was working to be freed but the grip on their arms was too strong. So, they used their legs, which were being stepped on by shoes. Must've hurt. 'I want to see your face for once. I could take a sneak peek but that will be for next week.' Masked Matter looked away breathing heavily but oh so quietly.

'Maneuver of Ben Dover!' A spell whooshed right next to Sirius' ear and straight towards the back of the man. He released the small one and he deflected the attack. Sirius looked at Aieo then at the man. The masked person had tried to run but tripped over the extended leg of the man. They fell, a vial of yellow liquid was rolling away. The man had simply ben dover to pick up the vial carefully. He dragged the Masked Matter up and hoisted them onto his shoulder. Aieo was sending many spells while taking out a gun he found. He shot.

The bullet was supposed to shoot the man but hit the shouldered person. Sirius could tell they were trying to hide their pain, they were doing it effectively. Their leg and dress and a bullet hole in them, wincing and their leg trickled with blood. The man didn't hesitate to knock the gun out of Aieo's hands without flinching. Sirius revealed himself and sent a paralyzing spell, but as soon as it was inches from zapping him, it curved back and nearly struck the two students. They ducked just in time for both the spell but got kicked from behind. The two stumbled towards the wall where the tiny got cornered.

They both lost their air and began hacking and coughing harshly. The man had walked up to the Masked Matter, but they bolted towards the window and shattered it. They were free falling with the full yellow magic flowing behind, also ultimately closing up their leg wound. Seeping out from their finger tips, the man quickly jumped out as well, the lads had got on their boards and flew out safely. They land lightly and began running around the parking lot. The man didn't bother to chase them entirely and snapped his fingers. The air around the four began to feel heavy, the man had pinned the "woman" to the ground as the squirmed to free themselves.

Sirius couldn't hear too well since the noise was being muffled by the moving winds. The man then stood up with the mask in his hand. The fabric meant to keep the hair hidden was dangling. The man seemed surprised. The person on the ground was hiding their face with their arms. The man raised his hand with the mask and the air physically moved their arms into a strange position. The person on the ground was not Emiko, they didn't look like her at all. Just on cue, Emiko ran out the mansion with a cut on her cheek. Wasn't she a Ceres though?

'Miko? This is how you look like?' The watched the semi-sentimental scene. The rest of the teams poured out from the mansion whether if they were on boards or walked. The girl was released and she quickly stood. She looked bashful and guilty. 'You're hideous.' Everyone was taken back by these two words. 'You are not Miko. Miko is a true beauty, I've seen under her mask only once and for one second. Foe, who the (hah) are you?' Miko looked very shocked. She looked very beautiful but her light blue eyes looked secretive.

She ran back inside the mansion with the man slamming the mask onto the ground. It cracked and made a small pothole. Everyone quickly surrounded him in magic and it trapped him. 'Scholars huh? I know they've been trying to capture me. You boy, Sir wants you.' He pointed at Sirius. Sirius quickly activated his aura control. Everyone around him was getting intrigued.

'Sadin is getting antsy. He is inside. Follow the masked women.' He said before dissipating into the air. The shields were released and everyone began planning and catching up on what happened inside the building. Sirius was eyeing Emiko suspiciously, she looked too humanly, she could just be a normal Advancer with really glitter magic with sparkles hat may not burst into poison. Tyran was taking up his inhaler and Edeni was cleaning his boots.

Sirius ran back inside without warning with his classmates shouting and yelling at him to wait and come back. He had to see Sadin before he gets grumpier. He knew how Sadin was when Sirius disobeyed but now he decided to fight him one-on-one. Sirius followed the white dresses of the masked women and they all passed a room where Sadin was. They would always stop for a moment as if they wanted to eavesdrop because they quieted down.

Sirius slammed the doors open and uncapped his invisibility spell. There was Sadin midway finished eating food at late at night. Sirius was catching his breath, leaning on the door frame. Sadin had a cheeky grin but continued eating quickly. 'Sire knew you would come for your girlfriend.' Sirius groaned and kicked a plate at his face. The plate shattered when it failed to. 'She's not my darn lover. She should rot. What do you need? This is the final thing I would do before destroying you (forking archinghole dog hork).' Sirius slurred. Sadin only chuckled and wiped his mouth with a napkin. He picked up his wand, the same one like he would give Sirius and they were cheaply made.

Sirius teleported themselves outside and darted forward. Enraged, Sirius swiftly dodged the spell casted by Sadin. Sirius quickly paralyzed him and made sure he was restrained. Sadin lost his fake grin and struggled against the magical restraints. Sirius looked down in victory, his sword pointed down to his neck. 'Your self-given mission was never fulfilled when you left.' Sadin started, Sirius blasted down another paralyzing spell to shut him up. 'I know, you and your hormones couldn't stay on one girl, all the girls, then moved to me (bark).' Sirius spat trembling and trying to calm himself down. Sirius bent down and used the tip of his handle to touch the forehead of Sadin. He looked through the blocked memories and a shock happened between the final contact. They both flew to opposite walls and grunted.

Sirius was confused upon why someone's memory was blocked off since it was their source of knowledge and brainy things. Emiko had came up to the door panting slightly. She was sweating bullets, Sirius wanted to blast her. 'That girl is a Ceres Sirius, the real one-' then running was heard through the halls. A pale figure zoomed past Emiko and her hair whooshed. Sirius paralyzed and bubbled Sadin. Making sure Sadin would be delivered to C.E.O. Emiko looked back in surprise and another hidden a emotion. Sirius got up and run out to see. The people in white were running out and quietly yelling. Sirius stepped out to try and figure out more. Emiko was beside him.

'Gone wild! Shhh!' A person said running past them, they turned their torso to face them before running forward again. The two were baffled. Sirius took his chance and blasted Emiko down the hall and booked it down the corner. Sirius had to make sure Sadin would get to the quarters enclosed.

New Characters Unlocked

Sire Cloen

Sadin Gene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 160 24
Valdis must navigate the world after her brothers death leaving her bonded to his four friends. She must fight dark forces, a corrupt Kingdom's way o...
38K 2.4K 37
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
328 58 29
A new outbreak, a new adventure, a new beginning. They're back at it, saving the world for the second time. New love, more death, deeper drama, becom...
146 23 15
Everything was going good until a death came around but that death was not what it seemed to be. Trust is broken , hearts are shattered and the endin...