lazy sunday - TN

By twritesstuff05

Where lazy Sunday mornings spark romance between two life-long best friends. From sharing showers to screamin... More

intro ;)
1 <3
2 <3
3 <3
4 <3
5 <3
6 <3
7 <3
8 <3
10 <3
11 <3
12 <3
13 <3
14 <3
15 <3
16 <3
17 <3
18 <3
19 <3
20 <3
21 <3
22 <3
23 <3
24 <3
âť•importantâť•

9 <3

5.5K 103 263
By twritesstuff05

Song- 'Somebody New' by Sophia James

The night flew by, hours of dancing, card games, drinking and singing. Tilly had surely wished for this. Leaving in fourth year meant that she missed when their year group actually got invited to parties. Fourth year they usually just slept round everyone's dorm rooms and got shit-faced from a single bottle of fire whiskey. Times had changed.

She now found herself wandering the grounds of Hogwarts, she had drank way too much but this night was for celebrations anyways. She had lost Theo in the crowds of the common room and decided it was fitting for some fresh air. It had gotten to the point where she needed some alone time. Sometimes she felt lonely even in a crowd of people, but the one place she didn't feel lonely was with him.

He had this mind-boggling talent of being able to make her feel like the only girl in the world. He may be cheeky at times, but she wouldn't change that for anything.

So as she stumbled outside, her mind wondered to him. She thought about what his evening was like and if he'd enjoyed it as much as she had. Theo kept her with him at all times and even waited outside Pansy's dorm bathroom door when she needed the loo. She was always under his watchful eye yet somehow it wasn't suffocating. He gave her that sense of safety and belonging, he cared for her.

She plopped down under the tree that rest at the black lake. The pulsing music could no longer be heard, it was just her and her thoughts. Alone time was a very important thing to Tilly, as much as she loved to spent time with the people close to her, she needed independent tranquility too. It was all about the balance, the need to socialise with those she loved and the need to ponder her thoughts alone.

There's a difference between being alone and feeling alone. She hated feeling alone. But being alone allowed her to take a breather and sometimes ask herself what the fuck she's doing with her life. Tilly believed that everyone should have that alone time, it helps you find out who you are. Even if you're bored, being bored allows you to discover what you love. Whether it's drawing or skipping rope, being alone opens up the thoughts of what you really want to do.

She didn't have to fake a smile or laugh at a cheesy joke, she could slump her shoulders and furrow her eyebrows. Sometimes she talked to herself too, she'd been told that apparently it actually makes a person more intelligent if they talk to themselves. But that didn't matter, she enjoyed her own company. Tilly didn't quite understand those that always needed to be around others, her brain couldn't quite comprehend how one was supposed to spend every living minute with company.

The only person she had thought about spending these moments with was Theo.

She leant against the trunk of the giant oak, it had not yet lost all its leaves but a few amber ones had fallen already. The beauty of autumn was approaching and she really regretted not bringing a jacket. Shivering slightly she tipped her head back and stared up at the shining moon. It was peaceful, just her, the rippling of the water and the rustling of the branches in the evening breeze.

She wasn't sure how long she'd been there before she heard someone's footsteps in the grass. They were quite heavy and travelling at a reasonably fast pace. She huddled her legs up into her chest and wrapped her arms around them in an attempt to gather some warmth and possibly hide herself from whoever was approaching. It could be a teacher, a student from a visiting school, one of her teammates.

"Is that you my love?" A deep voice sounded, the tension in her shoulders immediately eased at the also slightly slurred words of just the person she needed.

"Hi Nott" she smiled and peeked round the tree trunk, some of her blonde locks splaying across her face.

"Hi you" he grinned widely and jogged the remaining distance to reach her. Even drunk he still saw how she appeared to be getting chilly.

"Sit forward a second" he said softly, furrowing her brows she did as she was told and sat forward. He tugged off the hoodie he was wearing and sat himself behind her, his legs rest either side of her cold body. He laid the black hoodie over her legs and wrapped his arms around her top half. He always seemed to be warm, he was like a chocolate chip cookie. Firm on the outside, gooey on the inside with little sweet surprises along the way.

"Better?"

"Much" she nodded and laid her head on his chest. She knew she shouldn't be doing this but it had gotten to the point during the night where she really didn't care. He kept her warm and she felt safe.

"How come you're out here all alone?" He mumbled, staring with her into the moonlight.

"Needed some time by myself" she shrugged.

"Do you want me to go then? Because I can if you-"

"No, you're okay. I like being with you." she interrupted his rambling.

Theo smiled at that. She liked being with him. Merlin he wished they were both sober, he wished he could hear that pass her lips sober.

"That's good then, I didn't want to leave either." He chuckled, his thumbs drew circles on the skin of her arms.

"Do you like being with me?" She questioned boldly and slightly turned her head to look at him.

He stared at her for a few seconds, a small smile upon his lips at her true beauty. This is what he'd longed for, vulnerability. It must've been around three in the morning, past midnight thoughts and emotions blended with the substances running through their veins.

"Very much" he answered, watching her pink lips stretch into a smile. He liked to look at her face often, he would stare at it every minute of every day without getting bored. He thought she was truly amazing, even if her mascara was smudged a bit under her eyes and she had slightly frizzy hair.

She could've gotten used to this. Him wrapped around her, their conversations about random things under the moonlight. It was easy with him. Easy to let go and be open. Easy to talk to and laugh with. Theo was everything she wished for. Whether she liked to admit it or not, she too couldn't be just friends with him. That's just not how this worked, it wasn't their fate and both of them knew. Theo being the only one to have the balls to say so.

He asked her about school and her friends. She asked him how quidditch was going and his latest family dramas. There were no boundaries with these two, they could talk about nothing and still find something there. They bounced off of each other, laughing at the tiny remarks made by the other.

Tilly found herself intertwining her hands with his and her heart swelled at his body shielding her from the cold night. Theo's larger hands grasped hers so gently, he was always gentle with her. They fit like missing puzzle pieces, he was everything she wanted and needed.

Soon it was silent, but not uncomfortable or awkward, it was nice. The two of them on a September evening together at last, this was how Theo wanted to spend the rest of his life. With her, he couldn't imagine any other woman in her place. He looked down to her face to see she had fallen asleep on his chest. Laughing to himself he readjusted her in his arms and slipped the hoodie round her, he picked her up and wrapped her legs round his waist. Her head rest against his shoulder, steady breaths brushing the hairs on his neck.

The hoodie was so large on her that it thankfully covered her bottom half, as much as Theo wanted to touch her, he kept his hands at bay and held her up by her thighs. Having been out there for at least an hour, he was starting to sober up thank god. He carried her all the way through the castle and back through the Slytherin common room, the party was still going for the crazy ones that would probably be up for another hour.

He knocked on the door to his, Blaise, Draco and Adrian Pucey's dorm and waited for one of them to hopefully answer. A few seconds later, Adrian came to the door, his face stretched into surprise when he saw the blonde girl wrapped in his hoodie.

"Is that-?"

"Yes, now move I've got to get her to bed" Theo huffed, Adrian shuffled out the way to let Theo into the room. Blaise was nowhere to be seen and Draco was curled up in bed with some girl. Theo barely got a glimpse of her light brown curly hair and red dress that was strewn across the floor.

Adrian sat on the edge of his bed rubbing his eyes tiredly while Theo laid Tilly down on his bed. Sitting beside her, he carefully picked up each ankle and took off her heels for her. He barely even picked up on Adrian's constant stare at her sleeping body.

"She's a beauty isn't she?" Adrian whispered quietly, it took Theo a second to realise what he was talking about. Her.

Theo's eyes flickered back and fourth between Adrian and Tilly for a second, he swallowed quickly and nodded at Adrian "Yeah, yeah she really is."

"She seeing anyone?" Adrian pried.

"Why is that any interest to you?" Theo furrowed his brows at him as he quickly popped into the bathroom with a washcloth soaked in some warm water.

"Like i said, she's a good looking girl and I wouldn't wanna miss out on the opportunity while she's here." Adrian shrugged and leant back on his hands.

"Well it's not like she's some bloody object that comes and goes, you just want to get your hands on her before she's gone. Yes she's a good looking girl but I very much doubt that she'd be interested in you Pucey." Theo turned his nose up at the boy as he brushed the hairs out of her face to wipe of the remains of her makeup. The boys didn't have makeup remover or any of that stuff so he had to work with what he had.

"And how would you fucking know she doesn't have any interest in me Nott?"

"She just wouldn't, you're not her type." he shrugged and gently wiped her eyelids.

"Who is her type then? You?"

"I'm not going to speak for her, she does that herself." Theo finished with the cloth and returned it to the bathroom, walking back into the room he found Pucey standing over her.

"Move, Pucey."he grunted and pushed him away slightly.

"You get to touch her."Adrian rolled his eyes.

"I don't just 'get' to touch her, you have to work for that shit." Theo huffed.

"Whatever Nott, you're missing out on the opportunity." Adrian rolled his eyes again and flipped back down onto his bed, thankfully settling back to sleep.

Theo sighed and looked back to her, she lay in his bed that was currently all messed up. He was quite untidy to Blaise and Draco's dislike. Her blonde hair was splayed on his pillow while she lay on her back, the duvet was bunched around her feet with a spare blanket covering her middle.

He smiled at her, they used to sleep in each other's dorms all the time. They squeezed into the tiny single beds and hid under the covers. Sometimes they would top and tail if Theo was feeling fidgety, over the years he'd learnt to tame that mostly. He sat carefully on the side of the bed and rest his palm on her cheek. Small breaths and sleepy mumbled escaped her lips, his thumb gently brushed across the bottom one. Subconsciously she leant into his touch, sighing though her nose. He thought he looked adorable, so innocent in his sheets.

She was the only girl he'd let actually stay in his bed, in his previous relationships they had slept in the other's form. The many flings he'd had never stayed the night, a full one at that. He always kicked them out, whether it was straight after or the middle of the night, but she was different. He wouldn't dare shoo her away or disturb her sleep, he loved seeing her so calm.

Just as he was about to get up and grab a blanket from Draco's trunk, she grabbed his wrist.

"Stay" she mumbled sleepily.

"Tilly I'm going to take the floor, you go back to sleep." He whispered back.

"No, stay please. I want you to." She said more firmly this time.

"Are you sure? I mean I can always-"

"Hurry the fuck up and get in the damn bed Nott" she grumbled.

"Okay" he snickered and slipped off his shoes and jeans. He was in his boxers and a long sleeved t shirt, he hoped she wouldn't mind.

"So bloody stubborn" he muttered as he slipped into the space she had made for him. He wasn't too sure what to do with himself, they were spooning but he didn't want to overstep, so he kept his hands to himself.

"Shut the fuck up" she mumbled and reached behind her to grab his hand and pull it round her waist. She pressed a kiss to his knuckles and muttered a "Goodnight" before falling back to sleep.

"Goodnight my love" he smiled and nuzzled into her neck to pull her closer to him.

———

Tilly stretched her arms above her head, she tried stretching out her legs but failed when the giant weight on top of her stopped her movements. Peeking her eyes open, she saw Theo resting his head between her boobs with his arms wrapped round her waist. Their legs were tangled below the covers and he slept soundly. Somehow in their sleep Theo's shirt had been stripped, the same with Tilly's dress and the jumper Theo had wrapped her in.

"Oh god" she muttered "Nott"

He didn't budge.

"Nott" she whispered harshly, looking round the room to find Draco still in bed with a mystery girl and Adrian and Blaise talking between their beds.

"Theo" she groaned and placed both hands on his head to gently shake him awake.

"He's a heavy sleeper, you should know that" Blaise chuckled from the other side of the room.

"I know, now I hate him for that." She rolled her eyes and managed to prop herself up on her elbows. "Theo, wake up"

"Hmmm" he groaned and pushed her back down with his large hand covering her face.

"Theo" she chuckled into his palm that he left resting on her face.

"No" he groaned and kissed the skin by her collar bone.

"Yes" she laughed "Get up, you're crushing me"

"I don't care, five more minutes" he shook his head gently and wrapped his arms tighter round her middle.

"For fucks sake" she huffed let him be, she threaded her fingers through his curly locks that stuck up in all different directions on his head.

"So" Blaise drew out, wiggling his eyebrows as he wandered over to her and leant up against Theo's bed post.

"So what Blaise?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's with you two recently?" He smirked.

"Nothing out of the ordinary." She shrugged causing Theo to groan. "Sorry" she whispered.

"S'okay" he mumbled and reach to peck her neck.

"You call that nothing" Blaise cocked a brow at her, pursing his lips.

"We're friends Blaise" she rolled her eyes at his suggestive face.

"Sure whatever" Blaise sighed.

"She'd definitely fuck me though" Theo mumbled into the skin on her chest.

"Theodore Nott!" She scolded him as he rest his chin on the valley between her boobs to look at her. Blaise and Adrian cackled from the bathroom while she tried to conceal her smile.

"Good morning beautiful" he grinned as her annoyed scowl turned into a smile.

"Good morning Nott"

"What happened to Theo, I liked it" he pouted.

"You lost that privilege when you made that derogatory comment" she smirked at his unimpressed face.

"Oh please I'm begging, I'm sorry Miss Buckling I won't do it again. I'll be a good boy" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"That's what she said" Draco mumbled as he sat up sleepily in his bed.

"Good morning Draco" Tilly smiled at him.

"Huh? What?" Draco shook his head and pinched himself like he was trying to snap himself out of a dream.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He questioned with a big smile on his face.

"Wow, so welcoming. Thank you Draco" she rolled her eyes while Theo laid himself back on her chest.

"Did you two finally fuck?" He asked casually as he gulped down the water on his night stand.

"No Draco" Tilly's smile that previously lit up her face disappeared into an unimpressed frown.

"Oh don't act so disgusted love" Theo propped himself up on his elbows and shuffled up the bed to hover above her. "Don't pretend like you don't dream about us"

"Oh go away, all of you" she rolled her eyes and pushed Theo's head away. He craned his neck around to face Draco to wink forcedly at him while he made a circle with one hand and pumped his index finger through it.

"Draco. I can see you." Tilly scolded firmly.

"Godrick woman, you sound like my mother" he rolled his eyes and sat up in his boxers.

"I'll take that as a compliment I love Cissy" she quipped back. Theo moved to lay behind her while she propped herself on her side to chat to Draco.

They chatted for a bit about basic things, Theo's arm draped across her waist and shoving the covers across her chest to conceal her bra from the other boys eyes.

"Mmm, good morning" the girl with the curly brown hair muttered as she stretched out her limbs.

Draco's eyes blew wide and he attempted to scramble and cover her body but failed when she sat up. Christ they were not prepared for this.

"Granger?!" Theo squealed.

Draco Malfoy was fucking Hermione Granger.

———

A/N- What do you all think of the story so far?

Opinions on Dramione ;)

Opinions on Tilly?

Opinions on the development on Theo and Tilly's relationship?

Who's your favourite character?

Opinions on speed/ storyline in general?

Lastly, thank you all for taking the time to vote for this story and read it! I started writing this as something not too serious but let me know if you want me to carry on or nott? ;) IM SORRY THAT WAS PAINFULLY CRINGE LOL. But anyways seriously, do I carry on writing this?

Happy reading my loves <3 x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 33 9
Harry Potter is an Auror. He and his boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, live together. Harry gets injured on the job, and Draco is not handling it very well. H...
70 0 22
From the aftermath of a legendary wizarding war , from the shadows of a famous magical school.Left to rot and ruin .Births a new , darker , more powe...
14.3K 385 16
A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story playing out. A stormy day, a small cott...
566K 14.3K 62
What if Harry Potter wasn't shy, awkward, or in other words, absolutely useless when it came to girls? What if he was the complete opposite - confide...