šƒš‘š”ššŠ šˆšš“š„š‘š‹š”šƒš„

By -RI4VEGAS

" š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜“š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜Ŗ š˜„š˜³š˜¶š˜Æš˜¬ š˜µš˜°š˜° š˜®š˜¶š˜¤š˜©, š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ'š˜µ š˜„š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¬ šžš§šØš®š š”" š‰š”š‹šŸšŸŽ... More

š‚šŽšš˜š‘šˆš†š‡š“š’
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
š‚š€š’š“
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one.

twenty four.

30.9K 1.4K 1K
By -RI4VEGAS

" 𝐖hy hasn't he woken up yet?" Soleil nervously asked one of Illyan's assigned nurses.

A week had now passed, and Illyan was supposed to wake up last week—which of course he didn't.

Soleil was worried sick, because she was told that he would wake up last week. And when he didn't that's when she became alerted.

" Well we don't know yet but from the looks of it, his vitals aren't going up. They are actually...getting worse?" she stated confused, as she finished her daily checkup.

" What you mean worse? I thought h-he was fine" she panicked, biting her nails. Soleil didn't understand how this happened, since all nurses kept repeating this week was that his vitals were improving, not the other way around.

" I'll call some doctors up here and let you know ma'am" she quickly left the room.

" Oh my god" she breathed out a hand over her mouth. " Please be okay, please be okay" she repeated, rubbing his hand to calm herself down.

" Pleasure seeing you again" Mr Rayn, Illyan's assigned doctor spoke entering the room.

" H-hi" she spoke up. " Um is-is he okay?" she nervously asked.

" Well lemme check" he quickly put some gloves on. " Oh so that's the problem" he sighed.

" What's wrong?" she immediately asked. The more Dr Rayn made those sad faces, the more nervous she grew.

" Nothing" he took the gloves off. " There's no problem here and that is the problem. Because I don't understand why his state is getting worse. Everything looks perfectly fine from the outside" he shrugged. " If by the end of the day his state still haven't improved, we'll do a scanner to try and find out what's really going on" he summed up.

" A-and we can't do that now? Why do we have to wait" she sighed.

" Because that could only be temporary, and we don't need to jump to conclusions at the moment. If his state gets worse, press on the emergency button right here" he pointed.

" Fine" she nodded.

She watched as he left the room, and dropped her head in her hands. She was slowly loosing faith, but she always heard that lil voice in her head, telling her that everything was going to be alright and to keep faith.

" Cmon papa, work with me on this one" she rubbed his hand. " Let me know something" she sighed.

At this point, Soleil was desperate for him to wake up, desperate for any little interactions that she could get.

On the other hand, Illyan was well aware of his surroundings. He heard everything, and as much heartbreaking as it was, he heard her crying every night and every morning,

As much as he wanted to wake up and comfort her, he couldn't. He didn't have the strength to.

He actually liked the state he was currently in, he finally found peace. A peace that he's been craving for.

Soleil brung him peace, but it was only a temporary feeling. Because the minute he's not in her presence that peaceful feeling goes away.

Illyan didn't want to feel that way anymore, all he wanted was to find peace: everlasting peace.

And it was safe to say that he finally found it, even though it took him being injured to actually be in this state. But he didn't regret it not one bit.

He finally felt free, free to do whatever. Free to the point where he didn't have to sleep with one eye open anymore.

His job made him extremely paranoid, and even more when Soleil started coming around more. But he didn't have to worry about that there.

It was him and only him.

He liked it that way, but he also dearly missed Soleil. That's the only flaw this place had.

Soleil made him sane, and kept him out of trouble. If she didn't come in his life when she did, he probably would spend the rest of his day on a hospital bed for a liver failure.

She saved him, and he'll away be grateful for that and for her. Illyan finally found someone that made him feel wanted. He finally found someone that really cared about him, to the point where she even started neglecting herself for him.

At that precise moment, he felt selfish. Selfish for even thinking about staying there, selfish for abandoning her.

Soleil broke her back for him, and all he could think about was that peace he thought he found.

He finally realized that he didn't need peace, all he needed was her because she was his peace.

She always has been.

And always will be.

He stopped fighting the sudden urge of opening his eyes, and let his body react naturally. Once he gained back consciousness, the first thing he heard was her crying.

He mentally frowned, and tried to squeeze her hand the best he could, since he was still weak.

" I-Illyan" she shakily called out once she felt him squeeze her hand. " C-can you hear me? It's me papa" she got up from her previous position to stand closer to him.

He opened one eye and closed it right back, since the light was way to bright for him. After a few minutes, he finally got adjusted to the lighting, and the first thing he saw was Soleil looking at him with tears running down her cheeks.

" Come give me hug princess" he opened his arms the best he could. To finally see her face felt so good, it's been two weeks since he last physically saw her. And not seeing her nor hear her ramble felt weird.

Soleil immediately went into his open arms and hugged him the best she could, since she didn't wanna hurt him. " I missed you so much papa" she cried.

" I missed you more my princess" he smiled, kissing her forehead afterwards. " Hey it's okay, I'm straight. Stop cryin' baby" he wiped her tears.

" But-but they-they said that your state was getting worse" she hiccuped, wiping her tears.

" I know baby" he ran his fingers through her hair. " I like your hair like this" he stated. Soleil took her wig out since it looked like a hot mess, and rocked her natural hair since she wanted to let her hair breathe a little.

" T-thank you papa" she blushed, putting her head down. Even after a coma, he still managed to make her nervous. She always felt little next to him.

" An' I appreciate you fa' comin' ta' get me. Even though I told ya' li' ass ta' go" he seriously said, giving her the side eye.

" Okay but for my defense I was getting worried, and I felt that you wasn't okay" she shrugged, biting her nails.

" Stop doin' that shit mama" he took her hand away from her mouth. " An' what you mean you felt that I wasn't okay?" he confusingly asked, hugging her neck.

" I don't know" she shrugged. " I felt it in the deepest part of me, that something was going to happen to you but I didn't know what" she explained.

" Mhm" he hummed rubbing her back. " Shiesty nem found sum?" he then asked.

Soleil already knowing what he was talking about nodded. " Yeah, it was actually two people. But we don't have their names yet, the surveillance camera quality wasn't good enough to identify someone" she explained.

" Aight" he sighed, throwing his head back. Illyan was disappointed that they didn't find someone yet, because that means that now he had to watch his and Soleil's back even more. And honestly he didn't want to take away Soleil's freedom, but if his shooter was still alive. He had to make sure his lady was safe.

" Oh shit, I need to call them doctors up here" she quickly grabbed the remote that was connected to the bed and pressed on the emergency button.

" Watch ya' mouth" he pecked her neck. " How you feelin' princess?" he then asked. Illyan knew that all of this was very hard on her, and the way she was crying everyday presumed nothing good.

" I-I'm okay" she gave him a small smile. Illyan of course didn't believe her and chuckled bitterly.

" Ion' like that lyin' shit Soleil an' you know that. You been knowin' that if sum wrong witchu' you go ta' me an' you express yaself'. So like I said how you feelin'?" he rubbed her sides.

" Well huh-Look who's up!" she was cut off by Dr Rayn entering the room.

Illyan mentally groaned and sighed, he really didn't like Dr Rayn ever since he threatened him to send him in a rehab center.

" Mhm" he hummed obviously not interested, all he wanted to do was make sure Soleil was okay mentally. Which she was not at the moment.

" So to make it short, you'll have to be on blood perfusion for a week so your body can stay balanced. Then you'll spend another week here to make sure everything is fine and you should be able to leave my then. I'll have one of your nurses give you some pain killers for the pain and that's about it. Any questions?" he summed up.

" Nah I'm straight" he shook his head.

" Actually I do have a question" Soleil spoke up. " Um will he be able to eat like normal solid food? Because they said that his stomach was damaged" she played with her nails.

" Well at the moment no" he shook his head. " But when he'll leave the hospital: in two weeks. He probably will" he answered.

" Alright thank you" she weakly smiled.

" No problem" he smiled back.

Illyan looked at Dr Rayn and mugged him, he didn't like how he was smiling in his lady's face. Nobody but him could do that and he was going to make sure he remembered that.

He smirked and wrapped his hand around her throat, bending her head down so he could whisper in her ear. " Don't be smilin' in that nigga face princess" he whispered, kissing her ear and neck afterwards.

Soleil tried so hard not to loose her composure, but since he was kissing right on her spot it wasn't easy.

Dr Rayn who watched the two, a bitter taste in his mouth quickly left the room.

" Stupid bitch" Illyan muttered once he left. " You gon get me anotha' doctor baby?" he kissed her neck, then tongued her down.

" Y-yes" she stuttered, pulling away from the kiss. " Illyan" she whined. He was making her hot, and she didn't like that. Knowing that there was nothing they could do.

" Mhm what?" he innocently smiled, removing her hand from her throat.

" You know what you're doing and I don't like it" she frowned.

" Oh yeah? And why you don't?" he questioned, smirking rubbing his chin hair.

" Leave me alone" she muttered. " I gotta call Lontrell, Peezy and my dad to tell them you're up" she changed the subject.

Illyan cut his eyes at her and chuckled. " Shiesty ain' left yet?" he wondered confused.

" No" she shook her head. " He said that my dad told him he could stay here, and that he wasn't forced to go back to Ohio" she explained.

" Mhm" he hummed nodding, rubbing her sides as she got her phone out to make the call.

" Um- papa can I ask you something?" she questioned.

" Mhm go ahead" he nodded approvingly.

" Do you know who shot you?" she asked. This question's been on everybody's mind, and Soleil was itching to ask him that question. But first she had to make sure he was okay.

" Nah" he shook his head. " Ian' see shit, I pulled tha' trigger an' next thing you know I'm on the ground bleeding out" he shrugged.

" O-oh okay" she nodded. Truth be told she was disappointed, she hoped that maybe he could've saw something. Something that could help them find who did it.

She went to the group chat that she created with Lontrell, Peezy and her dad and pressed on the call icon.

" Yes Soleil" the three of them answered sighing. The trio was tired of Soleil calling the group chat everyday to try and see if they found something, when they specifically told her that they'll tell her if they had any updates.

" Am I annoying y'all or something?" she scrunched her face up.

" Yes you is, now fuck you want?" Peezy huffed. In those few weeks, Peezy and Soleil also developed a love/hate relationship. But they both had that same brother and sister love that she also had with Lontrell. Only difference was that Lontrell was softer with Soleil.

" Bitch you better talk ta' my baby like you have some damn sense. Have you lost ya' damn mind" Illyan snapped, snatching the phone from Soleil's hand.

" Wait a damn minute!" Lontrell exclaimed. " Please tell me y'all heard that too an' Ian' goin' crazy?" he asked.

" Nigga yes we heard that shit" Bossman huffed. " On tha' way" he then said, hanging up.

" Us too" Lontrell and Peezy informed, also hanging up.

" Don't like how his bitch ass talkin' ta' you" he muttered, bringing her head down so it would be on his chest.

" Now" he kissed her forehead. " Tell me how you truly feelin'?" he asked.

" I'm scared Illyan" she admitted. " I don't want what happened to you, happening again. I won't be able to take it. I-I love you Illyan and watching you get injured this badly was very hard on me just like it was on everybody else. You was there physically, but not mentally. You wasn't there to comfort me, and tell me that you were alright. Just like you did last time" she confessed.

" I'm sorry princess" he kissed her forehead. " I'll make sure that doesn't happen again. You know why? Cause' I love you Angeline, and I don't wanna see you hurt because of me you hea' me?"

" I hear you" she nodded.

" Now gimme' some sugar" he smiled. Blowing bubbles in her neck.

Soleil giggle and lifted her head up to bring him in a passionate and loving kiss. " I love you" she mumbled against his lips.

" I love you more" he answered.

TO BE CONTINUED...

aww my baby Illyan finally up!

y'all I went back to school so updates not finna be daily

thoughts?

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outtt 🧿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.9K 32
šˆšŸ šˆ š¬ššš² š²šØš® š„šØšØš¤ šŸš®šœš¤ššš›š„šž, š”šØš° š°šØš®š„š š²šØš® š«šžšššœš­? š’š­ššš«š¢š§ ššš­ š²šØš®, šššš²šš«šžššš¦š¢š§ š›šØš®š­ š”š¢š­ļæ½...
533K 27.5K 26
"š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™²šš„ššƒ š™“š™°šš‚š™“šš‚ ššƒš™·š™“ š™æš™°š™øš™½ š™¹šš„šš‚ššƒ š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™±š™øššƒ." *šš‚š™·š™¾ššššƒ šš‚ššƒš™¾ššššˆ* š™³š™“š™²š™“š™¼š™±š™“šš šŸøšŸ¶šŸøšŸ¶
5.8K 190 7
šŒšžš¬š¦šžš«š¢š³šžš š¤š§šØš°š¢š§š  š¢š­ ššš¢š§'š­ š«š¢š š”š­, š›š®š­ š­š”ššš­ š¬š”š¢š­ šŸšžšžš„ š šØšØš š’ššš²š¢š§š  šˆ š°šØš§'š­ šŸš®šœš¤ š°š¢š­š”...
6.4K 226 8
š‡šž š¢š§ š‰ššš¦ššš¢šœšš š¦šØšÆš¢š§ š›š«š¢šœš¤š¬ ššš„š„ š°š”š¢š­šž š’šØšØš§ ššš¬ šˆ š¬šžšž š”š¢š¦, šˆ'š¦šš šŸš®šœš¤ š”š¢š¦ šØš§ š¬š¢š š”š­