Luck!

By -greeenn

"Do you think good influence can be derived from the embodiment of misfortune itself?" °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° (Obe... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
-
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
-
59
60

34

3.2K 187 184
By -greeenn

"Are you alright?"

You and Belphegor walked alongside one another in the corridor. The male fixated his gaze on your before chuckling. He shook his head to the side. "Yeah."

"...It's because of the way everyone's behaving, right?"

"It's that obvious, hm?" A soundless chuckle left his lips. You frowned. "Everyone's so stiff..."

"Well, I didn't think everything would just go back to normal as soon as I got back. In fact, this is actually more peaceful than I thought."

"But still..."

He pinched your cheek. "You look more bothered than me."

"That's incorrect. You're just better at hiding how bothered you are."

He didn't deny it.

"How about Yuki?" You questioned the male. Belphegor hummed in thought. "Strangely enough... She's just as carefree as you in this situation."

"Really?" You smiled. Belphegor laughed at your bright demeanor. "You're awfully happy about that."

"Well, duh. I'm pretty sure Yuki's been looking for a way to befriend you as soon as she had seen you at the attic." Your shoulders slackened as you relaxed. "I'm glad you're finally giving her a chance."

"Since the beginning..."

Belphegor's expression dampened at the information. Your grin faltered. Looping your arm around his, you smiled in assurance. "Don't worry, she perfectly understands why you did that."

"...Just because she understands, doesn't make it justified."

Belphegor's negativity was suffocating. You sighed. "Maybe not, but this is a good start to get away from what happened in the past."

"...Yeah."

Belphegor dismissed his idea to tell you that he was very close to attacking her.

"I'd think they'd be a bit more stiff with me too since I revealed an...unfavorable information."

"I don't think so." Belphie smiled. "After all, it isn't only me that you've grown on."

You didn't seem too happy about that. Belphegor wasn't sure if he was just imagining things. He cleared his throat.

"And besides, you had a reason to do that, right?"

"...Yeah." You sighed to yourself. "I'm glad she found someone after that."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What are you doing?"

"Hah-- uhm, n-nothing." Yuki hurriedly shuts the cover of her notebook. Lucifer raised a brow. "I'm positive that those weren't notes you were writing."

"Ahaha, is that so?" Yuki averted her eye with a deadpan. Mammon, who was sitting from behind the duo, peeked over. "Ooo, you had the guts to space off in class with THE Lucifer sitting right next to ya?"

"I wasn't spacing off." Yuki argued looking back. Mammon only grins.

"Is that supposed to be (M/n)?"

Yuki nearly shrieked in shock. Lucifer had opened the notebook while she was peering into Mammon.

She wanted to close it, but the demon had his hand over half of the page.

"No it isn't."

"Pretty sure it is." Mammon hums as he looked over. "Cute drawing."

"You drew him in class idly?" Lucifer observed the sloppy drawn male on the paper. With a sigh, Yuki shook her head. "I was doodling. I just thought of him, is all. Nothing else."

Mammon squinted his eyes at the girl. Yuki rolled her eyes and turned away from Mammon.

"Hm...Well it could use a few things."

"What?" Yuki gazed up at Lucifer curiously.

"His hair is slightly parted this way," Lucifer spoke before taking the pencil near the notebook. He twirled the pencil around and erased a few things.

"Not to mention he also has this habit of wearing his collar like this..." Lucifer continued mumbling to himself as Yuki and Mammon watched.

The male was basically turning the mere doodle into a fucking portrait at this point.

"There."

And he was done after a few.

"...Someone didn't skip out on art class..." Yuki's eye twitched upon seeing the drawing. Though she wouldn't deny she was in awe. A faint smile adorned your face as you stood nicely on the paper.

"How can you draw like this so simply?"

"I'm not quite sure I know what you mean."

That smug aura that radiated from him said so otherwise.

Mammon huffed. Yuki rolled her eyes playfully before closing her notebook.

"...Yeah, but looks beautiful!"

"Tch."

Mammon and Yuki spoke in hushed voices. Lucifer trailed right behind them silently. The female held the notebook in her hands as she admired the sketch. She looked up at Lucifer. "Wah! He looks a bit different from how he looked like before, huh?"

"Indeed."

"Wait, wait! I don't know what y'all are talkin' bout."

"She might be pertaining to the distant times before (M/n) became a resident to the Demon Lord's Castle."

Lucifer answered Mammon. The latter frowned in envy. "Aww..."

"Well...Draw him for us?" Yuki grinned sheepishly as she handed the notebook, along with a pencil, to Lucifer. Mammon grinned alongside her in persuasion. Lucifer's eye twitched before he sighed. They arrived at the Student Council room, which was strangely isolated.

Barbatos and Diavolo were nowhere to be seen. Something Lucifer took a mental note of.

Lucifer took the materials out of Yuki's hands and took the nearest seat. Yuki and Mammon stood over him, peeking over his shoulder curiously.

The Avatar of Pride sketched out a human figure first before moving onto the details. Yuki hummed. "Asmo really gave him a haircut after seeing the portrait, huh?"

"But wait, why are you drawing him like a kid?" Mammon noticed the childlike figure on the paper. Lucifer snuck a glance at Yuki, only for her to bear the same confusion as Mammon. Seeing as Yuki had no idea, Lucifer explained.

"(M/n) usually greets people with a childlike appearance to trick them into thinking he's innocent."

"...He can change his age?!" Yuki was clearly in shock. Mammon was dumbfounded by this information. Lucifer let out a soundless chuckle. "I haven't seen him in anything other than the age he holds up now, and this 11 year old figure."

"Is that me?"

Mammon screamed out in shock as you popped out from nowhere. Lucifer and Yuki were both visibly startled, more by Mammon's ear piercing shriek than your appearance itself. Belphegor, who was behind you, had scrunched his face up in annoyance.

Your face was shriveled up in a look of grimace as you covered one of your ears. "What's wrong with you?"

"Hah? Me?! You're the one sneakin' up all quietly!" You waved a hand out. "Oh please. You guys look suspicious hunched over here by the entrance. Why wouldn't my curiosity be piqued?"

Lucifer heaved a sigh. You looked over to get a closer look at the paper. The eldest continued sketching out a childlike figure.

"...You're good at drawing, Luci."

"Right?" Yuki agreed.

"Thank you."

As soon as the drawing looked a bit finished, minus the extra lines from sketching, he placed the pencil down. He looked at you. "On your way here, did you see Diavolo or Barbatos?"

"Haven't seen neither." You answered. Belphegor shrugged as you looked at him in confirmation.

The rest of the brothers pooled in. Lucifer repeated the same question to them. Asmodeus groaned. "We've just entered, and you're already asking about Lord Diavolo?"

"...Answer the question." Lucifer decided to ignore that remark.

"Uh, no. I don't think so." Beel responded. Lucifer crossed his arms. "Alright then. I'll just announce it now."

"There's going to be a birthday party for Diavolo at the Demon Lord's Castle coming up soon."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Gotcha!"

You grunted as a hand latched onto your arm. Yuki grinned up at you.

Night had already fell, only now had you exited your room upon your arrival at the House of Lamentation. Three people were present in the living room at the moment. Belphegor, Satan, and Yuki.

You gazed up the three in confusion. They only grinned mischievously.

"...I feel like I've been captured by a cult."

"You are hereby a member of "The Formerly Anti-Lucifer League"!"

"...Pardon?"

Satan sniggered at your dumbfounded expression. Belphegor's grin broadened. "We're a group that gathered due to our mutual grudge on Lucifer!"

"...Yuki had a grudge on Lucifer?" You turned to the female in question. Yuki shrugged. "I don't, but this seems fun."

"...Ah, great. A bunch of headaches for the man of Pride."

"That's the point." Belphegor tugged on your sleeve in silent persuasion. "We're here to team up to do something he's sure to hate."

"Oh... Have fun?" You made a move to leave, only for the trio to smirk at you. "Where do you think you're going?"

"...Basically a team that's sole duty is to be a nuisance." You concluded as Belphegor and Satan explained their plan. To spike Lucifer's Vintage Demonus with hot sauce.

"You got it." Belphegor answered lazily.

"And where does this Demonus lie?"

"...behind a secret door here in the library." Satan replied. "...Also known as Lucifer's study."

"Meaning it's guarded by powerful magic." You finished. Belphegor pouted. "Already giving up? Boooring... Where's that (M/n) that loved playing pranks on Lucifer?"

"...Somewhere. Just not here right now."

"Ehehe..." Satan laughed to himself. You raised a brow. "Hm?"

"Just wondering, to what length did you go just to be a nuisance to Lucifer back then?"

"..." You stared at him emptily. It took a few seconds before you replied. "Far more than this."

"Mhm, and...?" Yuki joined in. The three looked at you eagerly. You sighed in defeat.

"...Any of you have an idea on how to lift the enchantment then?"

"Maybe a secret phrase or something?" Yuki mused.

"Why not try guessing? Just say them out loud and see what happens." Belphegor suggested.

"Diavolo is everything." Satan spoke.

"I would die for you, Diavolo." Belphegor smiled.

"What I wouldn't do for you, Diavolo..." Yuki sniffed dramatically.

You bit your tongue to prevent any noise from escaping. They turned to you. "How 'bout you? Think of anything."

You shook your head and coughed.

"Okay then, how about something like this..." Satan took a deep breath. "Diavolo! I love you so much that it hurts!"

"Diavolo's lap dog."

"Diavolo, there's nothing I wouldn't let you do to me."

"In fact, there's so much I wish you'd do to me, if only..."

"What the hell...?" You whispered to Yuki. The girl laughed.

" 'There's nothing I wouldn't let you do to me.' 'In fact, there's so much I wish you'd do to me if only...' ...? How about I cut you to pieces, boil you, grill you, and devour your flesh?"

Lucifer glowered down the four of you. "What do you say?"

Satan gasped while Belphie let out a disgruntled nose. Lucifer had his arms crossed above his chest. "What are you four doing sneaking around my library?"

"...I'm sorry." Yuki composed herself. It was actually impressive how she managed to change her aura abruptly.

"...Do you really think I'm so compassionate that a simple apology will earn you my forgiveness?" His glare intensified as he looked down at Yuki. "And don't think I didn't hear you say, 'What I wouldn't do for you, Diavolo.'..."

"Huh? Me...? Dunno what you're talkin' bout." Yuki whistled as she averted her gaze, feigning innocence.

He grabbed the back of your clothing as you had been the closest to the exit. "Obviously, you four are plotting some sort of lame prank at my expense."

"Ha? Wait, why are you holding me hostage?!" You whined. Lucifer rolled his eyes. "None of them will be able to bail out if you're there."

"Wow, rude." Yuki commented in a deadpanned manner. Satan chuckled. "Oh well..."

"Come with me. I'm going to give you all a stern good talking-to."

"Wow, a lecture from Lucifer? This really brings back memories..." Belphegor couldn't help the fond smile that formed on his face.

"You seem awfully happy about this, Belphie."

"Hurry up." Lucifer spoke to the duo left behind. With a subtle roll of his eyes, Belphegor trudged along, Satan in his trail. "Comiiing."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Diavolo."

"Oh, (M/n)? Hello there." The red head smiled at you. You nodded in acknowledgement. Your strangely cold demeanor made his smile falter a bit.

"Anyway, I was just thinking..." You paused. "You got me to live with the brothers because of the Belphie situation, right?"

Diavolo pressed his lips together in contemplation. No. No it wasn't.

"Did you get Barbatos to look into the future? Or was it just your intuition that lead you to decide that my presence would be necessary in that circumstance?"

"...(M/n), you know it is against Barbatos' vow to look into the future."

"I thought so. Then it must be based on your intuition, hm?" Your smile was blank. "Though if I could have a say in it, I'd think Yuki had it under control the whole time. Even if I wasn't there, I don't think much harm will be done."

"You really don't consider the impact you have on people, huh?" Diavolo frowned. You shook your head. "There isn't anything to consider at all."

He furrowed his brow, opening his mouth to protest, only for you to cut him off.

"Anyway, now that the Belphegor situation is done, I suppose you don't mind if I took a bit of a break, hm?"

"(M/n), what do you mean?"

You only smiled at him, not replying.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"You ever notice that (M/n) holes up in his room even more?"

About a week or so had passed since your conversation with Diavolo. Yuki had successfully helped fix the bridge between the brothers. It would've been a lot more fun and quick if you had tagged along.

But you haven't made your appearance much other than when it was necessary. A.K.A at school, then disappear just as quick.

Leviathan nodded his head at Mammon's question. "He doesn't even come to dinner and breakfast at all..."

Belphegor sighed. "Was he always like this?"

"Well...In the beginning, yes. But then Lucifer kinda persuaded him. Pretty much after that, everything went smoothly as he does so willingly." Yuki replied. Mammon grumbled. "And now he's gone back to his usual habits?"

"No way." Asmodeus stood up and pressed both his hands on the table in protest. He turned to Lucifer. "I'll go get him real quick!"

"...He won't come out." Lucifer sighed, tone drowned in dejection. "I don't know what his current dilemma is, but he's a lot more stubborn now."

"...Where's Beel?"

Only now had they noticed the absence of the Avatar of Gluttony.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"(M/n)?"

A knock was heard from your door. You said nothing as you laid in your bed motionlessly.

"It's Beel. I brought you some food since you haven't left your room in a while."

"..." The corner of your lips tugged down as your chest tightened in guilt.

"Lucifer said you didn't want to come out, so I brought them to you instead."

He waited. Nothing.

Beelzebub adjusted his grip on the food he held in his arms.

"...Are you sick? We'll take care of you, if that's the problem."

"Beel, don't worry about me. You should go eat dinner with your brothers and Yuki. I'm not hungry."

...

"Really?" His muffled voice was heard. Even though it wasn't very clear, you could hear the sadness leaking in his words.

"...Yes. You should get going now."

"...But I want to eat with you."

Your grip on your pillow increased.

"And I'm sure everyone does too." Beel smiled softly. "It feels incomplete when you're not there."

"...I don't want to get out of bed."

Your voice was faint as you spoke. Beel could barely hear it. He hummed. "Oh, so you want me to carry you to the dining room? Hold on...!"

The knob turned, but the door didn't. "Ah, the door's locked."

He hummed. You closed your eyes... Only to open them in horror.

"Oh. Sorry, I didn't want you to get up from bed, so I accidentally broke the knob."

Light entered your room, making you squint. Beel smiled brightly at you. "I'll carry you."

"Wait, wait! Beel don't!" You cried out as he stretched an arm out to grab you. You shivered. He tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Well, you see... Uhm..." You struggled to speak as Beel stood patiently. "...I haven't been feeling well for the past few days. I'll get better in a bit, maybe."

"Oh, then you are sick." He frowned, concerned. "In that case, we'll go and take care of you until you get better."

"You don't need to do that Beel."

"I want to."

You used your sleeve to wipe away the moist feeling in your eyes.

"...You shouldn't. It'll get better itself."

"...Oh, so we just wait?" Beel questioned. He grinned. "Then nothing bad to you will happen, right?"

You swallowed a lump in your throat.

"...Let's say that."

"I'm glad." His grin broadened under your confirmation. "But starving yourself won't make you feel better."

He grabbed the packaged food that he had left outside and placed them by the edge of your bed. Your eye twitched, seeing the amount of food he brought.

"Here. It's all for you." His smile nearly blinded you.

You shook your head to the side. "Beel, I can't eat all of this!"

"Oh, are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Alright then." He took some of them, but still left a majority behind. "I won't eat any of those. You should go ahead and eat too."

"...Beel, I still can't finish all of that."

"You have to." He frowned. "Or else you'll starve."

"I'm pretty sure that all of that can leave me stuffed for three days straight."

"...You haven't eaten for a week. Or at least, I haven't seen you eat."

You sighed before reluctantly taking some. Even so, your movement showed clear hesitance. Beel waited for you to eat. Then he hummed.

"Do you ever feel lonely eating?"

"...What?"

"I mean, I wouldn't blame you." He grinned. "Eating with everyone is definitely better than eating alone."

"...I see."

"Then, do you want me to call everyone here so we can all eat together and keep you company?" He suggested innocently. You flinched.

"Beel, are you proposing holding dinner in my room?"

"Is there anything wrong with that? I mean, you can't leave your room since you're sick."

'I'm not sick at all...'

"Uh, no, thanks."

"Oh, okay." He responded. "Are you still hesitating on eating? I mean, you don't want them to eat here."

"...Just your presence is enough." The words escaped your lips before you knew it. You bit the inside of your cheek as soon as you realized.

Beel seemed startled for a moment, only to beam. "Oh. That's great!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 23 17
Just a random book abt Obey Me oneshots:) ׺°"˜'"°º×𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈׺°"˜'"°º× 👊ŇⓄ ᒪẸмⓄŇ丂👊 🍭𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹🌸𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓅🌸�...
155K 1.7K 27
Obey Me! characters x reader. This book will contain fluff, smut, lemon, angst, oneshots, headcanons, scenarios, etc. I will write depends on my mood...
58.1K 1K 10
There's a severe lack of male xreaders and I want to make one for Obey Me! I will try to do every character, but I will not be doing Luke for obvious...
704K 16.9K 27
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I don't deserve your love." "Everyone deserves love!" An Obey Me! x reader one shots book. 𝓕𝓲𝓷~ (The universe and c...