EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

Por 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... Más

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Chapter 5

1.3K 35 0
Por 21FishBitStar12

(Before the chapter begins i do want to mention that Devon and Roberth do have wonderland themed clothes on, if you already knew that, then that's great, if you didn't sorry for the late mention)
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Even if! The ruler rulings the fool!

A rules a rule any school (laughing)

What? Mom, Dad you guys are still making like zero sense ugh you have wonderland fever. Okay I'll narrate. Roberth, Devon, Princess and the girls passed all their classes, but Courtly Jester the student Vice Principal still won't let them graduate becuase she's plotting to overthrow the Quenn of Hearts and rule Wonderland herself...oh if only narrators were allowed to help😞

The gang were surrounded and Lizzy eas being held back by card guards.

"Courtly Jester! Yoy may be a Joker but this isn't funny, you'll pay for this!" She said.

"But! Not when I am the new Queen." Courtly said bopping Lizzy's nose.

"Not gonna happen!" Raven said.

"We'll never let you become the Queen!" Apple said.

"Even though she's the one who told her the reason for us coming here, we could've had the element of surprise and maybe or classes wouldn't have been so dangerous." Carlin muttered and earned a nudge from Princess.

"Oh really? This, is my school and we follow my rules so i can do whatever I want, if you really want to graduate and leave here, It's easy." Courtly said pulling a rope to reveal a scroll that stretched out extensively.

"This contact stipulate that you sign off all your rights to the Queen of Hearts throne to me." She said.

"Never!" Lizzy said.

"It's a simple choice Lizzy Hearts, you and your friends can spend the rest of your lives here in school or voluntarily sign of the dotted line." Courtly said handing her the pen and end of the scroll where she has to sign.

"I-I but, my friends will be free?" Lizzy asked.

"Whoa?! Don't do it Lizzy." Maddie said.

"She'll become Queen of Wonderland!" Briar said.

"Lizzy you can't there has to be another way!" Devon said.

"But you guys she'll let us go if we stay here we're doomed anyway." Lizzy said.

"Stop right there Lizzy." Roberth said.

"Lizzy listen to us you have to be the Queen of Hearts, It's your..."

"Destiny!" Raven and Roberth said making Princess gasp.

"Raven, Roberth?" Apple said.

"We know, we know we've never really been big on destiny." Roberth said.

"But look sometimes following your heart and following your destiny are the same thing, your Heart has always been set on being the next Queen Lizzy." Raven said.

"So are you really gonna give up on being Queen knowing full well that you born to be?" Roberth asked.

"How Heartfelt. Just sign the contract!" Courtly growled.

"I... i won't." Lizzy said throwing the paper and snapping the pen surprising Courlty.

"Then you are condemned to Detention!" Courtly yelled shocking the gang.

"Ah Vice Principal wonderland school rules say you cannot gice them detention without ah--" the white hair whimpered as he Courtly backed him up against the table as she stopmed towards him.

"Without what?" She glared.

"W-w-w-without disciplinary trail at the school court." He said and Courtly burst into laughter.

"Why wouldni permit that? Hahahaha!" She said.

"Actually It's your rule." He said.

"Is it well it must be followeda trail would be a fun way to find you guilty." Courtly said grinning at them. "Summon the witnesses prepare the court." She said and the white rabbit hopped off.

Oh no, this is not good news😨

"Meow! Stop shoving." Kitty complained as they lushed them out the door.

"Hiss! Touch me and I'll rip you apart." Catlin said to her guard who flinched back and they then continued walking.

Meanwhile, back in ever after high Alistair and Bunny still think that Raven's misfired spell transported the girls somewhere inside the school.

Bunny and Alistair climb up the stairs of a tower.

"They have to be around here somewhere!" Bunny said as she sat on thw chest.

"There is no around here somewhere we've searched the entire school." Alistair said.

"Well we didn't search this--"

"Help!" The chest said frightening Bunny as she jumped off.

"In here." It said.

"Maddie Lizzy?" She said as she opened the chest.

"Uh no it's kinda only me Dexter, i was looking for my sister Darling... and i sorta fell in there." Dexter said getting out of the trunk.

"Wait Darling disappeared too?" Alistair asked.

"She never showed up for lunch, Daring and I have been looking for her ever since." He said.

"We saw her in the study hall jusy before Raven, Apple, Princess, Catlin, Briar, Kitty, Roberth and Maddie a disappeared." Bunny said.

"Whoa, wait Ra-Raven disappeared?" Dexter asked worried. Then they heard a roar outside as a dragon flew by the window.

"Yo! Little bro, good news I've guessed where darling is climb on!" Daring said from utop a dragon.

"Uh I don't know Daring you just got your license to fly one of those." Dexter said hesitantly.

"Oh come on you only live once upon a time." Daring said and pretty soon they were all on the dragon.

"The way i see it Darling just ran off to the...wait for it... Library." He said.

"She has been doing an awful lot of research lately." Dexter said.

"Bookworm Darling and Clutsy Dexter hahaha! Its hard to believe you are my siblings sometimes." Daring said but he wasn't looking where he was flying and crashed inti the school.

*Later*

"Um you all uh go on in without me." Daring said as he stiod infront of a ginger police officer.

*Back in wonderland*

"I've habe been appointed as yoyr defense counsellor  for school court, now lease hop along we're late." The white rabbit said as they walked to the courtroom.

"You've got to let us go, pleae habe a Heart." Raven pleaded with the guard.

"Can't habe a heart I'm diamonds, shuffle along now." He said pointing to the diamond on his body making Raven slump and frown.

"Keep your face down, play your cards rught and maybe they'll catch you ideal." One of the guard adicsed Lizzy who smiled in return. The doors open letting the gang in and students  and faculty loon at them as the mutter amongst themselves. A railing appeared before them surprising them and it lifted them up.

"Who are you?" The Caterpillar asked.

"I am Lizzy Hearts Daughter of the Qolueennof Hearts and you are all in alot of trouble." Lizzy said making the crowd laugh.

"If we were in trouble it stands to reason that we would be the ones on trail and yet there you are therefor it follows that you and not we are the ones in trouble that's logic." He said.

"Oh makes sense to me." Maddie said.

"Who's side are you on?" Lizzy asked.

"Lizzy I got this your honorable this is a misunderstanding." Raven said.

"And what don't you understand?" He asked.

"No,no,not us--"

"We do not understand why we are in trouble we went to class and passed all our classes your honor." Catlin said.

"Catlin what are you doing?" Princess asked.

"Listen, as much as we want to get out of here our rules and way of thinking in ever after is different so we have to say our words care--

"Listen your honourable we came here by accident!" Raven said.

"And they're not listening." Catlin muttered.

"And we're aren't being allowed to graduate." Apple said.

"And why should you graduate when you misunderstanding, understanding is the point of an education and you said yourselves you've missed it." The caterpillar said.

"No your twisting our words, thid is all happening becuase of that

"Apple don't say it!" Princess warned.

that horrible Courtly Jester!" Apple yelled making the crowd gasp. The doors to the hall open.

"All rise for her prosecutorial excellence Courtly Jester." The white rabbit said.

"Oh no." Raven said.

"Nice going Apple." Catlin said.

"Hehe Sorry." She said.

"No need to rise on my account, I am but a humble public servant with vast powers over each and every one of you hahaha!" She laughed as she jumped next to the caterpillat judge.

"So where were we?" She asked the judge.

"They plead their case I'm not convinced." He said.

"What we hardly said Anything!" Briar said.

"You are our counsellor aren't you supposed to be helping us?" Devon asked the white rabbit.

"Yes, in time." He said.

"Time, for what?" Apple asked.

"He will help us in time?" Princess muttered.

"What going on in that beautiful mind?" Roberth whispered.

"Well somthing about what the rabbit just said--"

"Time to read the charges, we and by we I mean I the vice principal and future Queen of Wonderland hereby charege this eight  people with...unrulyness." Courtly said making the entire crowd gasp.

"If found innocent ya now way won't happen they will be allowed to graduate when found guilty It's detention for life and off with their head making everyone gasp and tremble with fear, the hare drinking tea and promptly spitting it out. "Or which ever come first. Once i am Queen i will never got tired of saying that." She giggled.

And so the friends back in ever after searched in vain for their missing friends, oh if only i could tell them, but they can't hear the narrator.

As they looked around the library, Dexter spotted a skirt that looks exactly like Raven he smiled and ran toward her.

"Oh Raven." He smiled as he parted the books.

"Ugh as if. Like no talking in the library." Dutchess said and she continued to talk on the phone as Dexter sighed and walked away.

"I just don't understand." Alistair said.

"They're not here." Dexter said.

"Hmm excuse me this is a library some peoplensre trying to study here." Dutchess said. "What, no not you, me--"

"Shh!" The librarians said as they sushed Dutchess and gave her the eye.

Oh huh that got everybody's attention, hey wait a page if the Evil Queen can push a book off a shelf from inside her mirror, perhaps this narrator can ...

A book suddenly was being taken out of a shelf and it fell on the floor.

Yes! Oh if only i could use it to tell Bunny and the others where their friends are but how?...

"Disorder! Disorder!" The caterpillar yelled to keep the hall quiet as we get straight back to wonderland school court. They habe called on the fiest witness Chase Redford.

"So Chase Redford the red knight fromnwhat we understand you caught these girls while they were sneaking onto school property!" Courtly said.

"Not fairest, we weren't eve students here." Apple said and Courtly blew off her statement with a roll of her one revealed eye.

"But of course you are students here becuase you are on school grounds isn't that the rule?" She asked Chase.

"That is true and I an duty bound to follow it, rules are rules." Chase said.

"When they recieved their class assignments what did they do?" Courtly asked.

"I guess they sorta sped off down the hallway." He said.

"So you might say they were running in the halls!" She said.

*Gasp!*

"Technically yes--"

"That's ridiculous the halls were running we were just standing on them." Lizzy said.

"You naughty sassy girl are you talking back? These eight people first sneaked onto  school grounds and then were seen running in the hallways and now they're talking back, one rule headlessly broken after another can there be any doubt these students are unruly." Courtly said.

"Oh she's good." Catlin said.

"Seriously Catlin?" Roberth asked.

"What wonderland logic is rubbing off on me." She shrugged.

"Quiet in the court! How do you plead guilty or extremely guilty?" The caterpillar asked.

"What? Guilty?" Rabbit asked.

"Very well then Guilty as Charged!" He said slamming his hammers.

"That's not what I meant!" The white rabbit yelled.

"Eternal detention for life!" He yelled.

"You have a hard time picking over Lizzy's destiny without the storybook of legends and my mom the Cheshire Cat has it so there." Kitty said and she gasped realising what she just said.

"The storybook of legends! Here in wonderland, oh how the plot thickens, the deal is off i don't need you to sig  the contract I just need to sign your page in the storybook of legends and tour destiny is mine!" Courtly said burning the contract.

"Stop you can't do that!" Princess yelled.

"But I can and I will." She giggled as she walked away.

In the vice principal's office Courtly stood beside her desk and Pressed a button.

"Red Knight to my office at once... once i crash the Queen of Hearts birthday party I'll take the storybook of legends from the Cheshire cat we'll see who's grinning then." She said as she walked to the mirror and drew a crown and a smile and she laughed into the mirror and inside the Evio Queen and The Dark wizard laughed along side her.

"This girl is a riot!" Rothbart grinned.

"Indeed, scheme my little fool, you habe been quite a pleasant surprise our own children may resist the call of evil, but you semm more than game." The Evil Queen said.

"Rats! I forgot the Cheshire cat can turn invisible how can my card tricks compete with that." Courtly said.

"Hmm looks like this Jokester could use a little help with our evil influence of course would make things much more interesting." Rothbart said as his hand erupted a dark green flame and he placed against the mirror making a book drop in the office.

"Now let the show continue." He smirked.

"Who's there?" Courtly said as she looked to the fallen book.

"Our spellbook how brilliant,  now go on and read little Jester, read your fill then rulw over wonderland while we bend the world to our will  Mwahahaha!" The Evil Queen laughed as they receded back into the shadows of the mirror.

"A boom of evil spells? Propert of the Evil Queen and Gasp!  Von Rothbart, yes ohohoh." Courtly grinned devilishly.

"Oh security cards time for you to prove your worth I curse you know to crawl the earth." She read and the cards were tiny and they ran towards her.

"At your service Miss Jester." They said and she bent down towards them.

"Oh my own evil powers hahaha!" She lauhed.

"Ahem! You summoned me." Chase said awkwardly as he found Courtly bending over like that on the floor.

"Ah! Yes Red knight the Queen of Hearts birthday party starts in half an hour i am placing you in charge of the school until I return." She said.

"Yes ma'am. In charge. " He saluted.

"You are know my rules you're not to break a single one of them." She said as she is lifted up into the air.

"Rules are rules." He sighed.

Meanwhile gang are pushed into a room to serve out their detention. Once they were inside they found it was a swampy looking room with some kind of turtle bull man sleepinf at the front desk.

"I am mockturtle but do not mock me for I am every bit as good as a real turtle. This is detention there is no escape." He said belfore falling back asleep.

"Quick lets escape." Kitty said and they all snuck out the door only to enter the room again.

"What no It can't be w-we're right back where we started." Aple said and they all tried again only for the same result happened.

"There's no way out!" Briar said.

"No there has to be we need to find another way out." Devon said.

"I'm sorry you guys, I'm so so sorry, that I brought us to wonderland." Raven said.

"Yeah me too you guys I'm really sorry." Roberth said feeling just as guilty as Raven he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to see Princess with a small smile, he put his hand on hers and smiles but only to have it fade as he signed.

"My mother I can't save her from Courtly, there's nothing I can do!" Lizzy cried.

Meanwhile the white rabbit popped out of the ground.

"Oh dear, oh dear oh dear." He said as he ran only to hump into the white knight.

"I'm afraid I've made things much much worse, the girls are in detention for life." The white rabbit said.

"And the Jester?" The white knight asked.

"Courtly is on her way to the Queen's birthday party to find the storybook of legends and use it to take over wonderland." The white Rabbit explained as he hopped on the head of the horse. "Can you stop her?" He asked.

"First things first, those girls are my friends and we will nwver rest until they are free." He said. Meanwhile the hang were still in the detention room.

"My mother's burthday party only starts in a few minutes, is there now way to escape from here!" Lizzy gasped as she saw the clock hanging from Kitty's tail.

"I would teleport outta here to get help but my powers aren't working." Kitty said as she got on a shelf and smiled but as she was about to vanish she reappeared. "See. No good" She said.

"This could take a hundred years!" Briar said.

"Oh chin up, you can sleep right through it Briar." Maddie said making Briar groan.

"Alright everyone we just beed to stay calm and think about the problem logically, maybe there's something in this room that could help us escape or give us a clue." Apple said taking a book from its shelf.

Lizzy looked around when the clock cime surprised her. Raven was pacing as she though  ut she almost tripped when her foot got stuck in swamp water.

Kitty was ripping up pages and Maddie's teapot that rest on her hat blew hot steam and it spun around and dhot off into the air it hit a pipe and drop of It's water landed on Raven's head.

"Ew!" She said.

"Here use this." Catlin said as she took out a handkerchief.

"Thanks. This place is extremely icky someone better think of something fast." Raven said as she wiped her face.

"We tried everything." Kitty said.

"And the only door out leads us right back in." Briar said as a whistle for a teapot grew louder.

"We really will be here for life! Lizzy said.

"That's longer than forever!" Maddie said as everyone began to panic.

And so the gang spent their first full minute in detention. I so wanna help if only I could do more than just push a book around.

"You can push books, why that's hattastic!" Maddie said.

"Um who is she talking to?" Briar asked.

"She thinks she can talk to 'narrators'." Raven said.

"Yeah...right." Briar said.

"Quiet in class if you please. I am trying to communicate with our invisible friend. Narrator we need your help." Maddie said.

I would love to help you Maddie but Narrators have rules too besides I don't know how.

"Look at the teacup drawing." Maddie gasped as she looked to the ceiling.

"It's over here too." Princess said pointing to one.

"And there and there, that's it!" Maddie said seeing onr more on the teacher's desk.

"Those are my dad's initials he used to be in detention all the time, in fact he was famous for getting out of detention." She said.

"You mean getting into detention." Raven said.

"Nope getting out." Maddie said.

"So there is a way out!" Roberth said.

"But how can we ask the Mad Hatter no one even knows to look for us here." Apple said.

True but don't forget Alistair, Dexter and Bunny know you're missing they're in the library working on how to find you right now.

"Good, narrator if you can push a book, then I habe an idea." Maddie said as she took a book off a shelf and she threw them all on the ground.

*Back at ever after*

"They couldn't have just vanished feom the world." Dexter said.

"But we've looked everywhere." Bunny said and a book fell by her, they three looked up to see more books flying off the shelves as they laded on the ground.

"Huh that was weird." Dexter said.

"Hey look at this, each book is ipened to a page that has an illuminated letter these letters mus spell out a messsage!" Alistair realised.

"Raven and Roberth spell to wonderland did fly." Alistair said.

"In a mockturtle dungeon at wonderland high." Bunny said.

"Seek help from the tea and hats guy?" Dexter said. "Wait this is riddlish I think Maddie is sending us a message, wh-what do you think this means?" Dexter said.

"Raven and Roberth's spell sent them to Wonderland and they're in detention." Alistair said.

"And we need to talk to--"

"Shh, this is a library are you as mad as a Hatter." The step librarian said.

"Mad? Mad! That's it!" Bunny said and they all made their way to the Mad Hatter.

"Oh now that is Hatlerious! Maddie in Wonderland I don't believe it even when the world is sealed she stil manages to get locked in eternal detention,that's my girl, I'm so proud of her, she's just like her old man you know, I was in detention every other day and any other day." He said laying out tea and cakes for the teens as he poured them teacup anfter teacups landing on each other from their original cup.

"Okay, so if you were there so often how do they get out?" Alistair asked.

"Oh that's easy I used to do it all the time, there's a wonderland high rule that not many people know about in fact... I don't even I have real memory problem I forgot." He said.

"Well I know a rememory game. Just say the first word that pops into your head." Alistair said.

"Foot, oh I like this game." Hatter said.

"Jabber..." Bunny said

"Walking." He said.

"Escape?" Dexter said.

"Teascape." He said.

"Detention." Alistair said.

"Teadliywinx." The Hatter said and he gasped.

"That's it teadilywinx!" Hatter said.

*Back in Wonderland*

"Teadilywinx?" Catlin said.

"You mean like the game?" Raven said.

"That's what she said he said. Teadilywinx will free you." Maddie said and the Mockturtle woke up.

"Oh a challenge it has been so long, an obscure school rule, if you declarw a challenge and then pass the proficiency test you are released from detention." He said.

"I win at teadilywinx, we get out." Lizzy said.

"Actually any kind of trai by combat the acting vice Principal today is the red knight,  so that would be swords. Oh what fun." He said and pulled a lever that let out a loud whistle letting everyone know of the challenge.

Everyone ran outside and the walls to the detention room opened and took the gang outside.

"What's happening?" Raven asked as they were all taken outside, they were poured out of the room from their lillypads.

"Challenge, challenge, challege!" The students of Wonderland high chanted as they appeared aroung the gangs.

"What does this mean, what is happening?" Briar asked.

"I could be wrong but I think it's a challenge." Maddie said.

"And by the looks of it we're about to find out with who, look!" Princess said as she pointed to a bush where a sword cut through it and Chase Redford burts from out of there.

"As acting Vice Principal, therules decree that I must battle you." Chase said holding his sword. But then a sword appeared by the girls slicing through and the White knight appeared bursting in.

"Then you know that the rules allow a champion to take their place, run get to the Queens birthday and save her" He said pointing his sword at Chase.

"Come on you guys!" Roberth yelled and they gang ran.

"We're not too late, come with me to the palace!" The white Rabbit said and they all followed after him. "Quickly now, down the rabbit hole, there's not a moment to lose." The white rabbit said as he jumped on a teapot hedge and wound his clock which opened a hole in the teapot.

"I'll go ahead Cheshire cats travel light and always with a smile" Kitty said as she disappeared.

"Me too, I'll take the highway." Princess said and she turned into a swan and flew in the air.

"Be careful!" Roberth yelled at hwr flying figure.

"I will, and tou guys be careful too!" She yelled back as the rest jumped into the teapot taking the rabbit way down

And so Raven, Apple, Princess, Lizzy, Maddie, Briar, Roberth, Kitty, Catlin and Devon graduated from Wonderland high and were finally on their way to the Queen of Hearts Birthday Party. Where the sinister Joker in the deck was planning to steal the throne and rule wonderland.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

173K 5.4K 48
Ever After High. The school where the sons and daughters of famous fairytale characters go. But this year big things are happening. The school become...
18.5K 815 11
Emma's got everything she's ever wanted. She's the daughter of the most beloved King and Queen of the Enchanted Forest, Snow White and Prince Charmin...
4K 219 34
What if when the curse that was going to bring back everyone to the enchanted forest hit. Emma took a chance and it changed everything .
2.1K 110 35
A cursed peasant princess. A slighted prince of wolves. A prophecy that can only be broken with true love. Naïve Odette used to dream of finding true...