From the bottom

By ykwitdo21

You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to te... More

1
2
3
4
read
question
5
6
question
7
SURPRISE
8
9
10
period
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
question
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
slow
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 ( the interview)
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 ( smut)
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 coachella
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
LOVE YALL
71
72
73
.
this is the book

41

1.8K 90 45
By ykwitdo21

Y/N POV

" let's crash this little breakfast date why don't we" i said moving away from the window and walked to the front.

" y/n" kendrick said.

i ignored him and was about to knock when i thought about it. it's cliff their is a spare key somewhere.

i stepped off the mat and picked it up to see a spare key.

" should've kept this on you nigga" i said placing the mat back and quietly unlocking the door.

we walked in and they had their back turned to us.

" i still think we should tell her" cliff said sitting on the stool.

" not yet" kehlani said at the stove.

" you trifling bitches" i mumbled.

" i just think we should before she goes crazy is all i'm saying" he said.

" too late" i said in my head.

i walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. he turned around and looked at me and his eyes widened.

" hi how you doing" i said then punched him off the stool

he hit the floor and i saw kehlani turn around as i got on top of cliff and started to throw punches.

" you think it's cool to be a trifling as mothafucka huh" i said between punches.

he pushed me off of him and got up.

i stood up too.

" y/n calm down and-"

he didn't finish his sentence before i tackled him over the back of the couch.we both hit the floor but i got up and continued to connect punches to his face. i heard kehlani scream for me to get off him but i didn't listen.

once i saw a swollen eye and busted lip and a lot of bruising i got up.

i looked at kehlani and she had tears on her face.

" fuck you and fuck him" i said rolling my eye kicking him in the stomach before walking away.

i walked out the house without kendrick not caring about anything. i got in the car and drove off going back to our hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i filled my cup up for the 5th time before drinking a bit looking at the wall in front of me.

the girl i've been in love with since kids and my bestfriend did me dirty. i would've never thought it was them two do or try anything. kendrick maybe because he's a flirt but cliff.. it hurt.

i took another sip before i heard the door unlock and open.

" kendrick what took you so long to come back hmm" i asked.

" not kendrick" i heard a females voice say.

" kehlani get the actual fuck out right now" i growled taking another sip from my cup.

" i want to explain everything to you" she said walking towards me.

" i don't want to hear shit from you, you trifling ass bitch" i spat our her.

" i deserve that but what you think it is it's not i promi-"

" i promise i promise shut that shit up yeo y'all did what y'all did and your trying to cover for it that's fucking funny" i chuckled.

" y/n"

" nahh kehlani fuck you and get the actual fuck out" i yelled.

" you were nominated for a grammy" she yelled at me.

" huh" i said confused.

" you were nominated for the grammys for best urban album. the grammys told me and wanted me to film a reaction of you so they can post it. cliff was helping me out. he said how you kept saying you wanted to go to a nice island so i planed everything here" she said.

" the picture" i said crossing my arms.

" the picture i was only hugging him. i understand completely why you feel like this but i would never do you dirty y/n , you are literally the love of my life and i've never seen you that angry before and it scared me but i realized after you left how hurt you were to see two people you trust a thousand percent as the media says it doing you dirty. i promise you y/n that wasn't the deal at all" she said walking in front of me stooping down and holding my face in her hands.

" so no cheating" i said relaxing a bit.

" i never did i was setting something up for you" she said.

" i'm sorry" i said.

" don't be you had every reason to act like that" she said.

" noo cliff" i said remembering the ass whooping i gave him.

" he's currently sleep the medicine he took for the pain makes him tired. so we can just chill here until kendrick says to chill" she said laying on my bed.

" im sorry" i mumbled as laid on her chest.

" im sorry for making it seem like more than it was" she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 67 9
Your gonna love it trust!!!
28.9K 725 14
Demi Lovato and Kehlani have feelings for each other. But because of Kehlani's past she's scared to let herself fall for her Demi. Demi wants Kehlani...
78 13 12
Falling in love was never part of the plan but you have become my entire world. Khaza ended up being everything my parents warned me about when talki...
624 32 28
*Story updated Mondays and Fridays* It's easy to crush on your teacher, especially when she's an absolute goddess that makes your stomach fill with t...