promises | xingyun ✔

By realhatsunemikuu

Chongyun is a new student to Teyvat high, awaiting him is a boy. A boy named Xingqiu. They fall head over hee... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one
epilogue.
ONE LAST THING!!!

eight.

1.5K 34 82
By realhatsunemikuu

Xingqiu walked into his house happily, he made everyone clean up their messes before they left so he had no job to do. He walked up to his room sleepishly and fell asleep right when he hit the pillow, he had second thoughts about falling asleep because he wasn't sure that he finished the essay that was due on monday but he could always do that tomorrow.

Chongyun couldn't sleep at all. Whenever his dad isn't home there's always this bad energy everywhere around the house, when he's home it's not much better. He looked at pictures of xingqiu on his phone, already missing him. Chongyun tried so hard to not get attached to Xingqiu but he was so breathtaking he couldn't help himself. "is it going too fast?" Chongyun thought out loud. No.. maybe it's like a love at first sight thing? I mean when i saw him for the first time i liked him and-  Chongyun thought. He didn't really like some of xingqius friends, they were loud and pushy.. A little rude too. Oh well. He had to get used to it if he wanted to be with xingqiu. He did put a note in his head to say something about it to Xingqiu though, he wanted privacy in their relationship.

"XINGQIU!!" His mother cooed, Xingqiu shot up immediately at the noise. It was only 6:45 in the morning he was very stunned.

"Morning." Xingqiu walked towards his mom, "Sorry about my work. GAH they are so annoying. anyways how have you been?"

Xingqiu thought about his week.

"Uhh.. It was fine" Xingqiu smirked. "Great, well i'm gonna grab a bite to eat and i'm out of the door again ok? Ok." His mom ran around the kitchen. Xingqiu walked back up the stairs ready to fall back asleep. Then he heard little pebbles being thrown at his window.
"Chongyun..? It's so early what're you doing here?" Xingqiu yawned, "Listen we uh..

We need to talk."

Xingqius stomach sunk. Does he already want to break up? You gotta be fucking kidding me right now. It's been like 3 days and this motherfucker said i love you already you aren't leaving yet you son of a-

"What about?" Xingqiu asked, "In the kindest way possible, can you tell your friends to get the fuck out of our business all the time.." Chongyun rambled. Xingqiu replayed moments with his friends in his head, how they acted. How pushy they were..

"I never even realized until now." Xingqiu Xingqiu looked up at Chongyun, "I'm so sorry i'll talk to them i don't know why they are like that i'm-" Xingqiu panicked, his FRIENDS are going to ruin his relationship with chongyun if they don't back the hell up. "Love no.. It's not your fault. I just want our relationship to be a little more private, okay?" Chongyun held xingqius hands, the other nodded. They hung out for awhile before Chongyun had to go. Xingqiu was on the receiving end of many goodbye kisses.

"Okay byeeee~" Xingqiu waved at his boyfriend. When he walked away, Xingqiu jumped around his room.  Chongyun was everything he'd ever dreamed of in a boy, he was so kind and attractive he couldn't take it.

Chongyun inched closer and closer to his house and saw that boxes were outside, so was Ayaka. "why is all of your stuff out here?" Chongyun asked, looking around. "i'm going to college early. One of my friends is picking me up in 5"

Chongyun was confused, she's leaving early? What does that mean.. Maybe she just wanted to get away from home? He didn't blame her for that one.
He made his way to his room and started his homework, he had all this reading and sheets to do he was so tired of it and he barely started. He decided to call Hu Tao and maybe do homework with her, even though she annoyed the shit out of him.

"CHONGYUN!!" Hu tao giggled over the phone

"Hey, did you do the homework yet?"

"Stupid question. of course i didn't.."

"Do you need help.."

"NO i know how to do i- QIQI GET YOUR ASS- XIA-"

She hung up

What.. chongyun thought to himself, giggling. He couldn't grasp what just happened but it was okay, it got him laser focused on his homework.

"ugghhhh" Chongyun groaned, finally finishing his homework. He missed Xingqiu. He grabbed his phone from his desk and texted him.

My loveeeeee<33
XIBGQIU

HI
HI WHAT AR YOU DOING

I just finished my homework

my boyfriend so smart 😨😨

Pffft ok 😭

can i come over to your housw

Of course baby 😏
EW THAT WAS SO GROSS

EW OH MY GOD
don't you sweet talk me over text with a 😏

Are you gonna come over orrrrrr???

oh shut up my brother is driving me atm

Your brother is cool

yeah
ok i'm here i'm ringing the doorbell

Chongyun raced down the stairs to his door, the ringing of the doorbell made him go insane. He opened the door to see his lovely boyfriend.
"Hi!" Xingqiu smiled, Chongyun waved at Xingqius brother driving away.

Xingqiu let himself in and slid his shoes off.
"What do you want to do?" Chongyun asked, leaning against the drywall. "I dunno.. I just wanted to see you. Im not being to clingy right?" Xingqiu said grumpily, "No baby, you are clingy but i love that about you. It makes you more adorable." Chongyun grinned.
Xingqiu could feel his heart beating out of his chest, "Too sweet of you."

Xingqiu once again let himself into a room, Chongyuns room. He gasped seeing it. "Hey you cleaned your room up a little since the last time I was here!" Xingqiu twirled around the room, a bad habit he picked up whenever he walked into a clean room. "Did you just spin?" Chongyun smiled, he couldn't stop smiling.
"Yeah I did a lil' twirl should i do it again?" Xingqiu spun around once more, glancing at Chongyun who was moving closer to him.

"Quick question, have you ever slow danced before?" Xingqiu asked out of nowhere, "You're funny" Chongyun sighed. "How do you even do it? Do you just go like-" Xingqiu placed one hand on Chongyuns shoulder and another interwoven with his. "No I put my hand here and you put yours hereeee.. And we hold hands!" Chongyun chuckled, Xingqiu was so so so nervous. Chongyuns hand was on his waist. WAIST. He was mentally freaking out.

They started to dance together, the couple had no idea what they were doing. But it was fine. All that mattered was that they had eachother.

Xingqiu was pulled into a spin, and pulled back into Chongyun by his waist. A grand finale to a dance that never really started.
"That was so bad." Xingqiu laughed against his lover's forehead, "You were very graceful" Chongyun stroked the others cheek. Without hesitation, Xingqiu kissed Chongyun gently. Everytime he would pull away Chongyun would whisper a 'Please' and Xingqiu just couldn't say no.

Chongyun pulled away for the last time, smiling. "What?" Xingqiu raised an eyebrow, "Xingqiu, can I tell you something?" Chongyun smirked, cupping his boyfriends cheeks. "Sure?" Xingqiu questioned his behavior,
"I think i'm really falling for you, when I danced with you.. You were so cute, so angelic. And you always are. It hasn't even been that long into this relationship, but.. I really love you. And this might be cliché but if i get a highschool sweetheart, I hope it's you." Chongyun rambled, kissing Xingqius forehead after he was done talking. Xingqiu knew both their dancing wasn't the best, but it was decent.

Xingqiu was on the verge of tears, Chongyun was so sweet. What did I do to deserve this? He thought to himself, fighting back tears of joy.

"Di—did you just recite our wedding vows?" Xingqiu couldn't fight back tears anymore, he was so happy. Chongyun thought he was upset at first but he realized that Xingqiu was crying tears of joy. "Did I? Well I can't say that I wouldn't want to marry you. Should switch up some words too." Chongyun kissed his cheek, hugging him afterwards. "Hehhe" Xingqiu laughed, he was smiling so hard from the showers of complements. Chongyun picked up Xingqiu and continued to hug him, just sitting down on his bean bag chair. "Chongyun have I ever told you that- you're my phone lockscreen?" Xingqiu hummed, looking into chongyuns eyes. They were so beautiful. He pulled his phone out of his pocket in the process.

"I am? No let me seeee! Is it a good photo?" Chongyun reached for the others phone, "I dunno, is it?" Xingqiu smirked. "Xingqiu just let me-" He reached over Xingqiu, he was holding his phone above his head. Xingqiu gave up when Chongyun got on top of him to get his phone. "Aw man you're not gonna kiss me or anything?" Xingqiu pouted, Chongyun kissed him obviously. Xingqiu rested his head on Chongyuns shoulder, "That's a weird photo to have as your lockscreen. Its cute though." he smiled at the photo,

"You're the prettiest boy i've ever seen." Xingqiu cupped one of Chongyuns cheeks, "So.. handsome, attractive, and beautifullll" He continued, Chongyuns face got red.
"I love you." Chongyun threw himself ontop of Xingqiu, he hugged him so tight. Xingqiu liked holding Chongyun, he was so attractive Xingqiu didn't think he could handle it.
"I like it when you're clingy." Xingqiu giggled, kissing Chongyuns cheeks. "Yeah well I like you" Chongyun stuffed his face into the crook of Xingqius neck.

After 10 minutes of cuddling Chongyun decided that he wanted to do something else. Being close to his boyfriend was the dream, he could still do that.
"Movie!" Xingqiu shot up an idea. Chongyun nodded and turned his TV on. The TV was facing towards chongyuns bed.

Xingqiu grabbed one of Chongyuns blankets and wrapped himself in it, he was super cold.
Chongyun looked back to see his beloved huddled up in a blanket, he chuckled to himself. He tilted up Xingqius head to kiss his forehead, Xingqiu laughed while chongyun searched around Netflix.
"Actually do you wanna watch this show? Its called Girl from nowhere." Xingqiu grabbed the remote, "It looks scary Xingqiu," Chongyun rested his head on the other's shoulder, "Do you really wanna watch it"

"YAH I want to watch it, I haven't gotten past episode 4!" Xingqiu hummed, cuddling up to Chongyun. "Also.. Do you speak ummm- Thai?" Xingqiu asked, "I wish. I can read subtitles." Chongyun playfully rolled his eyes. The show started and by the end of the 1st episode, Chongyun was already hooked.

"She like- TOTALLY ruined that guys life. Is that her thing?" Chongyuns eyes showed that he was interested, excited even. "I mean it sounds like she just goes to schools and fucks everything up, super cool right?" Xingqiu said. Chongyun agreed.

They got through 2 more episodes when Chongyun said he just wanted to cuddle
"Chongyuns being a cuddlebugggg~" Xingqiu teased, "Oh please. Do you wanna cuddle with me ever again?" Chongyun smirked, knowing it would get him to shut up. Xingqiu covered his face, blushing.
"No." Chongyun spoke, "No what?" Xingqiu looked away from his fingers. "I just wanted to see your face." Chongyun smiled, holding his boyfriends cheeks. Xingqiu was blushing like crazy, he knew it. Chongyun kept saying sweet nothings about Xingqiu, "Just shut up and kiss me." Xingqiu pulled Chongyun into a kiss, Chongyun pulled the other onto his lap and started to kiss around Xingqius neck.

"Can I.." Chongyun tried to catch his breath. Xingqiu nodded, knowing what he was going to ask.

"Mmh—" Xingqiu covered his soft moans from Chongyun sucking and biting down on his neck. "Stop. My parents aren't home." Chongyun smiled, kissing Xingqiu again. He sucked and bit softly at a spot on Xingqius neck, Xingqiu couldn't hold back the moans escaping his lips. Once Chongyun was satisfied with the mark on his lovers neck, He kissed him on the lips once more. When they pulled away..

"I love you." They both said at the exactly same time, They laughed.

After lying in eachothers arms for some time, Xingqiu broke the comforting silence.
"I'm gonna go check out what you did to me," Xingqiu started, "you coming with?"

Chongyun was a little confused, but nodded and got up from the bed along with Xingqiu. His bathroom was like three steps away.

Chongyun switched on the light and Xingqiu immediately went to the mirror.
"Heyyy! It's not that big~" Xingqiu giggled, "That's what she said" Chongyun snorted at his own joke. "Really? I was talking about the HICKEY you made on my neck not a penis." Xingqiu looked at it in the mirror, "Haha Xingqiu said penis."

They played video games for awhile, Xingqiu ended up sitting in Chongyuns lap on the verge of sleep.
"What're you doing on your phone?" Xingqius slurred speech made Chongyun laugh a little, "Texting my sister. I think she just moved out out, her whole 'leaving for college early' thing was bullshit." Chongyun put his phone down and hugged Xingqiu, "Do you think she moved in with a friend or something?" Xingqiu asked, playing with Chongyuns hair. "I don't know, i'm just upset I'll miss having her here.." Chongyun sighed. "She'll still keep in touch with you! Im sure it will all end up being ok" Xingqiu kissed the others forehead.

"You wanna come to my house and sleepover?" Xingqiu asked, rolling around Chongyuns bed. "Yesss, let me pack some stuff first?" Chongyun said, Xingqiu nodded and helped him pack a small bag. "Hey Chongyun im stealing this one by the way." Xingqiu held up a shirt to himself. Chongyun looked him up and down, "Only if i can steal one of your clothing items" Chongyun shrugged. "Okay well i want some of my clothing that you already took back. You took like five sweatshirts." Xingqiu said grumpily, Chongyun only chuckled and finished packing his bag.

"You ready?" Chongyun asked, standing by the door. Chongyun gave Xingqiu his coat as it was very cold out.

"Oh theres no way you aren't cold right now." Xingqiu grabbed the others hands to see if they were cold, they weren't. "How are you so cold?" Chongyun rolled his eyes, "I don't knowww can I just hold your hand again it was really warm." Xingqiu whined, reaching for the others hand.
They got to Xingqius house, no one was home for god knows what reason.

When they got up to Xingqius room, he didn't to a little spin like he did at Chongyuns.
"You aren't gonna twirl around again? It was really cute.." Chongyun fake pouted, "If you insist~" Xingqiu laughed, doing a stupid little twirl again. Chongyun was admiring the boy standing infront of the bed he was sitting on, his hands resting on his chin and elbows digging into his thighs. He was totally staring.
"Chongyun give me a kiss." Xingqiu sat next to Chongyun, breaking him from his trance. "That seemed more like a demand than a question baby." Chongyun laughed, raising an eyebrow. "Fine. Can you please give me a kiss?" Xingqiu begged. "I don't even know why you are asking" Chongyun smiled, pulling Xingqiu in for a sweet kiss.

"You taste sweet, Xingqiu." Chongyun said against his lips, Xingqiu blushed obnoxiously. "Wh—what do you mean by that..?" Xingqiu asked, it was a stupid question really. He knew what Chongyun was talking about when he said he tasted sweet.
"You're lying! You know what I mean~" Chongyun giggled, lying down on Xingqius bed. "How can you read me so well? I mean I can too but-" xingqiu was cut off by a finger to his lips, Chongyun kissed his forehead and lied back down. Smiling.

Xingqiu was in shock. What just happened? Why am i falling so hard for him..

It was getting a little late, around 10:30 p.m.. After talking for hours on end and never getting bored of eachother, they got situated to cuddle.
"I call big spoon" Chongyun smiled, watching Xingqiu shut off the lights. Xingqiu walked over smiling aswell, "You always call big spoon." Xingqiu rolled his eyes, getting under the covers. "I like holding you and you let me so win win right?" Chongyun said happily, wanting to hold Xingqiu in his arms as soon as he could.
Eventually, Xingqiu fell asleep first. Like he always does. He fell asleep on Chongyuns chest, Chongyun kissed Xingqius face while he slept. He was so peaceful.
Chongyun watched Xingqiu sleep for a little while more, not in a creepy way. Just watching Xingqiu sleep was so cute and hard to resist kissing his face. Chongyun fell asleep, holding Xingqiu. It couldn't get better than this.

"Chongyun we need to talk" Xingqiu looked down at the floor, "about..?"

"I- I think we should go our separate ways. I'm sorry."

"What?" Chongyun scoffed, he couldn't believe it. 'What could I have done wrong?' He wondered to himself.

"Goodbye, Chongyun." Xingqiu dissolved almost into thin air. Chongyun cried on the floor of his room, he couldn't live without Xingqiu.. He couldn't live without..-

Chongyun grabbed a unreasonably sharp knife from under his bed, he mumbled something.. And stabbed a wound into his abdomen, "i'm sorry. Xingq-" He fell to the ground. Xingqiu saw the blood he tried to stop it but it wouldn't work, He was gone. Chongyun was.. Gone? It was all his fault. "Chongyun.. No no no no no you need to stay with me! Chongyun i'm so.. i'm so sorry..." "Xingqiu.. you need to-"

"Xingqiu"

"Xingqiu"

"Xingqiu!"

Chongyun was above Xingqiu on the bed, trying to wake him up. Xingqiu woke up, getting up and hugging Chongyun right away.
Xingqiu was sobbing softly and Chongyun had no idea why.
"Shhhh.. Deep breaths baby." Chongyun rubbed circles on Xingqius back, "Do you want to talk about it?" Chongyun asked. Xingqiu nodded into Chongyuns shoulder. "Okay, just take your time. I'm very patient with you." Chongyun giggled, trying to lighten the mood.

Xingqiu pulled away from him.
"So I was having t-this dream and you were in it." Xingqiu started, "And I was in yo—your room. I said that i wanted to break up for some reason and i like- became invisible in the corner of your room w-watching you." Xingqiu rubbed his eyes, "You're doing great, ok? Deep breaths." Chongyun held one of his boyfriend's hands, "And.. You like- started freaking out? And you- you pulled a knife out and literally killed yourself because you said you couldn't live without me and if i wasn't with you- it was gorey and weird." Xingqiu finished explaining why he was so freaked out.

"That's ridiculous." Chongyun sighed, "I would never kill myself for any reason, Xingqiu. And all of the 2 other times i've gotten broken up with, I never wanted to do such things. Nightmares are ridiculous, they never happen." Chongyun stroked the others cheek, "I'm sorry. I dont know why my brain made this up, it just scared me.. Really badly." Xingqiu fidgeted with his fingers. Chongyun smiled to himself, though he hated seeing xingqiu hurt.. The tiny gestures that he did to try to calm himself down, Chongyun found them so cute.

"Don't apologize, it's not like it's your fault that your brain made this scenario up. I love you" Chongyun left a soft kiss on xingqius lips, Xingqiu hugged him and drifted off to sleep again. Chongyun didn't, but it was ok. He had a handsome boy to stare at all night. He did fall asleep though at some point.

Xingqiu woke up first, he made the tough decision of getting up to change.
He put on the shirt that he took from Chongyun and some sweatpants.

"You look cute." Chongyun said in his tired-sounding morning voice, Xingqiu was startled by his boyfriend suddenly being awake.
"Did you see me change?" Xingqiu asked, sitting down on his bed. "Ya for like a split second and I looked away cause' I know you don't like it when people look at your body." Chongyun smiled as he sleepishly hugged Xingqiu. Xingqiu kissed Chongyuns forehead, "Thank you angel"

Chongyun got all dressed himself.

"What do you wanna do?" Xingqiu asked. Chongyun shrugged, "We could go for a walk, It's not to cold out."
Xingqiu nodded and grabbed his jacket. Xingqiu asked if Chongyun wanted a jacket or anything and he took one of Xingqius hoodies and held his hand out the door.

They were sharing earbuds, listening to the playlist that Xingqiu made for Chongyun.

"She looks just like a dream,"

"the prettiest girl i've ever seen."

"From the cover of a magazine.."

"That's a cute song" Chongyun smiled, making eye contact with Xingqius amber eyes. "Yea-Even if you aren't a girl it's pretty much correct." Xingqiu looked down at Chongyuns hand holding his, "Do you wanna go to the park where you confessed?"

Chongyuns smile grew, They walked to the beauty of a tree Chongyun confessed under.

Once getting to their spot, Xingqiu stared at the tree. He couldn't stop. All that was in his mind was the day chongyun confessed.
"Why are you staring at the tree?" Chongyun laughed, "Just thinking about the day you confessed.. Why were you so nervous? It was so obvious that I had a crush on you." Xingqiu shook his head, pushing away the curtain like branches to get under the tree. "I dunno, my head was just messing with me."

They sat under the tree for awhile, talking or enjoying eachothers company. Eventually Chongyun had to go, For once Xingqiu was excited for Monday. He would see the boy he loved again,

hopefully.

haha what

IM SK SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE SCHOOL IS HARD CUT ME SOME SLACK PLEA

should i kill someone off? hmmm..🧐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 88 22
Wattpad original by me! (My tag name is Bean) Modern college AU, Cyno x Tighnari From the game Genshin Impact Warnings: Smut | Gay stuff~🌈 |Swearing...
852K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
854K 38.4K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...
14K 376 6
After two questions completely mess up Xingyun and Chongyun's friendship, they are left with their own emotions for a while. But even bad things come...