The Possessive Royalty And Th...

By iceheartgoldsmile

"The Zillard Kingdom, of the Wolf and fox people are to have you. You, the first born. Noone can assure your... More

Ceremony
Family
Prey
Hunger
Rules
Busy
Dumb
Knights
Pet
Pampered

Fly

1.3K 46 17
By iceheartgoldsmile

I watched Chloe run under the table and out the door, her clothes thumping to the floor. Danny picked up her clothes and sighed shaking his head.

I returned my gaze to the doorway, feeling slightly bad for her. I guess the king hasn't sounded very fond of her, the door wasn't the same one we entered through. I wonder where it leads to.

"Maya, come." Ushered Danny, turning my attention to him I could see frustration on his face by the way he raised his eyebrows. His sharp blue eyes looking slightly past me, over the verandah.

"Hurry off the balcony. I want to close the doors" he ordered, no real emotion to his voice. I looked around me in confusion, what's a balcony? Is it the word for this verandah thing? "Well?" He questioned, seeming confused by my lack of action.

"Is this a balcony?" I asked quietly, he paused, giving me a real wierd look, as if I'd said something stupid. I crossed my arms and moved away from the area.

"You. Don't know what a balcony is? I know the letter said you'd never left your temple, but I didn't know you were this ignorant" snorted Danny, losing his dullness to burst into held back chuckles, as if he were trying to stop himself.

"I don't get it. Is it a balcony?" I asked, feeling dumb now. This must be one of those things everyone knows.

"Yes Maya, that's a balcony. Anyway, I have work to do" he finally said, finishing composing himself, losing his momentary happiness. Back to being dull and emotionless.

I guess anyone looks nicer when they're laughing like that.

I looked away and examined the table, through the door we had entered through, servants moved in. I watched them work with ease, clearing the table quickly.

Weight fell on my shoulders making me jump in surprise. I froze in place to startled to gather my scrambled thoughts.

"Maya. We're leaving" Danny reminded me, he spun me around to look at me, I stared at his chest before looking up to meet his eyes, hesitating at his chin.

Please don't be mad at me.

"Sorry" I mumbled, finally meeting his soft blue eyes. They didn't hold any of the anger or annoyance I was worried about. He's not mad?

"For what? Not knowing what a balcony is? It's hardly important knowledge. My kitty cat doesn't need to know the word for a balcony. Now let's go, I have some letters to write" he explained, Cupping my cheek and examining my face.

He let me go and walked towards a third door, I examined the room now, making sure there isn't another door that feels like materialising. Luckily there only seems to be 3 and the large table which dominates the room.

I followed Danny down a small and important looking hall, a red carpet lines the floor and frames line the beige painted walls. Various paintings of young princes and princesses filled the frames.

He opened a fancy door, elegantly carved with a golden door handle, freshly shining as if it's never been touched. It swung open soundlessly to a large room. I entered in slight awe, this is the fanciest room so far.

A large desk covered in papers waited near a large window. The red carpet followed us into the room and spilt out on the floor neatly. It didn't completely cover the floor, instead it fell short at the edges, leaving dark brown wood to glimmer in the sunlight in front of a second large window.

This one didn't hold a balcony, but the shining sun was warm and inviting. I glanced over at Danny who sat in a chair at the desk.

"Do whatever, it's a big room, so there's no way you'll be out of sight" he explained, that isn't what I like to hear. I like being out of sight.

The door clicked shut and I moved towards the sunny spot. Sitting down on the warm wood of the floor. We weren't to high up, just on the second floor.

I watched the wind blow the branches of the trees in the forest. It's massive, how could I even navigate that?

I relaxed in the delightful sunlight, not enough to let myself shift to enjoy it more, but enough to ease the tightness in my body.

The sound of writing and thumping from Danny at the desk growing annoying. His constant finishing up of letters, wax sealing them, then piling them.

I shook off my urge to sleep in the sunlight and stood up, choosing to explore while I'm allowed to do what I want.

I held my breath as I walked out in the open in front of the desk, as if it'd give me some kind of invisibility. On the other side of the room, there was 2 large bookshelves.

Behind Danny there seemed to be some potted plants, some interesting metal contraption and some other things I couldn't see. I tiptoed past him and looked at everything.

I examined a small set of drawers before looking away to a shelf with various pretty objects.

Something moved and caught my attention, I peaked at the shelf closer as a little black fly buzzed and rubbed its feet. The sight exciting me.

I always loved chasing bugs, I didn't try to kill them, but the chasing part was fun. I cupped my hands and slowly tried to snatch it up.

How does a fly get in here?

It flew away to quick and I followed it, trying to control my excitement. Make sure Danny didn't notice.

It landed on the drawers, I tried to catch it again. It flew upwards away from my fast moving hands. I huffed my annoyance. Trying to catch it mid air.

It avoided my attempts, what a crafty creature. I tried to jump and catch it as it flew higher. If I were alone I would have shifted by now.

The fly easily buzzed out my reach, I followed it back to the shelf as it landed once more. Why do these creatures torment me so.

It easily evaded another swipe. The excitement purred through me as my grabbing hands became faster and messier.

Gotcha! Wait no!

My hand collided with something, knocking it towards the big window. I dove for it, tripping over my feet and catching it.

I landed on my side and crashed into the wall right next to the window with a loud crash.

"Maya!" Snapped Danny, I froze and looked at him anxiously. He had now turned around to give me an unamused look. I quickly sat up and hugged the object to me, worried about my punishment.

"Be careful. You can get hurt, this room isn't made for play" he scolded. But he said I can do whatever.

He shook his head, and sighed.

"I didn't break anything" I mumbled, watching him carefully.

"Maya. You will do as your told" he reminded me, I turned my gaze to the object I held. It was a music box, several small shiny jewels lined the wooden lid.

My eyes misty as I felt sadness fill my heart. The one time I let myself have a bit of fun and now that's forbidden to.

I moved to stand, watching the traitorous fly land on the desk as if to torm-

Slam, Danny easily smashed and killed the bug with an open palm. I sniffed and put the music box back, moving for the large book shelves. I sat between them, easily concealed in my terrible hiding spot.

I rubbed at my eyes and rested my head in my hands. I hate being this upset, but it was a small moment of fun, forgetting the pain of everything and where I am.

A knock sounded at the door.

"Come in" called Danny, I watched as a servant pushed in a trolley with food.

"Thank you" thanked Danny, the servant bowed and left the room, shutting the door behind themselves.

I could hear Danny get up as I placed my head in my arms folded over my knees. I could hear him clinking metal as he picked out his food.

"Cat, eat" he called. I didn't move, to busy wallowing in my self pity.

"Maya. Don't ignore me" tutted Danny, I can hear him getting closer, flinching away from him as he touched my head.

"You'd think I beat you. Cat, I can't force you to eat, but I don't appreciate being ignored" he explained, I only whimpered in response.

"Your food will be cold" he reminded me, at no response he sighed. Suddenly I'm being lifted. I squeaked and lifted my head looking around desperately. With an arm behind my back and another under my knees, he held me with ease.

"Come on, you can sit with me if you're going to be all sad" he stated, I shivered in his arms, hating how much taller and stronger he is.

"Don't go getting all scared now kitty, it only makes you cuter" he pointed out. I shuddered and tried to pull away, not that my weak attempts made a difference.

He sat on his arm chair at the desk, he had put both plates of food and water on it already. He sat me on his lap and pulled the chair deeper into the gap under the desk built to fit the chair, giving me enough room to sit up if I chose. Instead I lay across him anxiously.

Sitting between his legs, my head and feet touching each arm of the chair. Watching him slowly shovel food into his mouth. Why can't he just leave me alone?! Fear make me cuter? What does he mean? Does he want me to be afraid?

My confusion only succeeding in scaring me. His hand that he wasn't eating with reaching around massaging my scalp. I struggled to relax, even with how nice the touch felt.

This would be more comfortable in my shifted form, but I'm not ready for that level of threat.

Is that his end goal? Make me shift without telling me to?

I won't. I slowly moved into a sitting position, my legs dangling off the chair, sitting between his legs, and my head under his chin. There, now I just have to- wait there's not enough room for me to stand, the chair is to close to the desk.

I awkwardly stayed in placed, feeling his chin going up and down as he ate the food. The sound of him swallowing behind me, loud to my ears. Why can't I ever come up with good ideas?

"Kitty, eat. You can't be full from some pieces of mango" he demanded, though his voice light, I could easily imagine a hint of a warning.

He held a steaming spoon to my lips. All I need to do is eat and he won't be mad at me.

I slowly let myself swallow the creamy soup. It seems to be a corn and chicken soup. Danny dunked some bread into his soup and bit the piece of bread contently.

"What are you writing letters for?" I asked, deciding to distract myself from the awkwardness of the situation.

"All those people who came in asking for mine and Chloe's decisions. They need royal documentation delivered to state that they aren't just lying about getting a royals permission or judgement." He explained, dunking another piece of bread, I watched the creamy soup seep into the soft food.

The soup dripped slowly back into the bowl as he lifted the bread, the steam rising from the bread and bowl. It does smell nice. He lifted it to his mouth.

A drop plopped onto my nose, I swiped it away and squinted up at him. He chuckled to himself and tore the bread in one clean bite.

I lowered my head, planting my chin firmly on the desk to avoid touching him anymore.

"You really don't want to eat? I guess I do need to eat more then you, but surely you could try some more spoonfuls. If you're not hungry now, I guess we can skip the afternoon snack and then I expect you to finish your dinner" he explained. I really don't need him making sure I'm eating.

He leant over me and pushed his food aside slightly, reading a different letter along with some papers. He sighed and dunked another piece of bread. I looked at the letter curiously, it was about asking to open a business in a town, lots of people asked to do that.

I stared at the steam rising from the smaller bowl which is pretty obviously for me. I slowly pulled it closely and slowly ate now that he isn't paying attention to me.

Time ticked by as I couldn't escape my tiny prison of his body and the desk, my bowl empty, the papers in a decent pile.

I was growing uncomfortable on the wooden front of the chair, he got the whole cushion. He's stretching now, splaying himself out before placing his hands on the desk and and pushing.

"Whoa" I gasped, falling to my knees as I hadn't expected him to move the chair back. I let the desk go and placed my full weight on my knees, fitting easily in the gap where the chair should be.

"Oh, I guess I should have warned you. Nevermind, let's go" he hummed, he leant down to grab my elbow and pull me up.

I stood up and chose not to complain as he led me out of the room and down the fancy hall. We exited through the room with the table and traveled down to a new room. I can hear splashing on the other side of the door.

"Alright Maya, you said you've never been to a communal bath before right? Well we have a weekly thing and it's alright if you're a bit shy at first" he assured, I gave him an odd look.

He pulled me through the door and closed it, one of the largest baths I've ever seen opened up before me. I gaped seeing it have a deep end where I would easily drown if I couldn't swim.

The splashing sound was a servant dropping in special herbs to make the water nice and healing.

"They're not here yet. Get undressed and hop in." He instructed, moving to a basket filled with various things.

"Undressed?" I asked quietly, he sighed and mumbled to himself.

"Yes. That's an order Maya, it's fine to be shy, but do as your told" he demanded, I gulped as he looked away. The servant left through another door.

If I'm quick I can hide myself other then my head in the water, the herbs have made it murky enough.

I swiftly removed the clothes and moved into the warm water, quickly submerging as I moved to an area I could stand on my toes and not being seen as easily.

I ducked my head as Chloe and Kendall entered, keeping my nose above water but submerging my mouth.

"Evening. Chloe, how're you doing?" Asked Danny, Kendall scoffed, giving Danny a furious look before undressing and walking into the bath. I closed my eyes quickly.

"I, um, fine" mumbled Chloe, I opened my eyes as Kendall sat in the water, Chloe stared at her feet sadly. I guess the news must still be hurting her. She changed and trudged into the water, not even seeming to care that people have seen her nude.

This communal bath thing is strange.

Danny stripped with difficulty as his shirt didn't want to go over his head, but he forced it off and finished stripping. I turned around and swam to the other side at the deep end.

I stared horrified, we're on the third floor, and this part goes straight over the garden in the castle. If I tried to stand on the ledge, I could easily slip to my death.

I looked over at Danny nervously, pausing as I noticed his chest and arms. Little scabs from scratches dotted his flesh. Did I do that?

He walked over to me with ease.

I'm to short to touch the bottom, I guess that's why I thought it was deep.

I squeaked in surprise as he cupped water and dropped it over my head.

"Come on, let's wash your hair" he encouraged. I guess he can tell I don't want to raise my arms or move to the shallower area so I can stand.

I sighed and dunked my head, before popping out as a cold breeze quickly made me regret wetting my head.

He gently began messaging my scalp. I floated with my back to him. He stood with such ease, his chin above water. I kicked at the water just to keep my nose above water.

The scalp massage was actually kind of nice, I relaxed slightly. He easily spun my floating body to face him. His blue eyes scanning my hair. I looked at his arm and frowned. I guess I really scratched him up. How did I do that much damage?

"Dunk your head, let's get this stuff out of your hair" he encouraged, cleaning the stuff off of his hands. I did so popping back out just to feel his hands through my hair again as he made sure to get all the hair cleaner out.

I opened my eyes slowly and met his amused blue ones. He chuckled and moved away to clean himself, leaving a scrubber floating besides me. I slowly washed my body.

I can hear Chloe and Kendall doing each other's hair, both bickering loudly.

"Ouch! Quit pulling knots! You always do this" snapped Chloe, Kendall laughed in response. I guess they're used to this, this is just a family activity.

"Says the one who feels like she's trying to rip my scalp off! Why don't you be gentle" he argued back. I watched, easily forgetting that they're nude.

I washed off the soap and pushed the scrubber away, watching it float towards Danny. Atleast he didn't ask me to wash his hair.

I relaxed in the water moving to a shallower spot to let myself sit down and remain submerged, away from the cold breeze.

Chloe and Kendall became background noise as I rested my head against the edge of the massive bath. The warm water relaxing my tense body.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on breathing.

My attention returning as the voices stopped, Kendall and Chloe were drying themselves and putting on gowns as they threw their pervious clothes into seperate baskets. They left quietly while brushing out their hair.

"Come Maya. Bath time is over" called Danny, I looked at him. Already? That was quick.

"Hurry up!" He called a bit louder, more authority to his voice. I ducked my head and watched him.

He grumbled to himself. I closed my eyes as I caught sight of to much as he walked my way. He lifted me up with ease and carried me into the cold air, I shivered.

"It won't be cold for long" tutted Danny, he dropped a thick towel onto my shoulders and set me on my feet. I stood still, unsure whether to move or not.

He rubbed the towel along my shoulders, up my neck and around my face. I'd tell him to stop if I wasn't so worried about being scolded.

He roughly dried my hair and moved away to dry himself, I quickly did so, embarrassed he had to help me. I know how to dry myself.

He tossed me a fluffy gown and got one of his own. I slowly dropped the towel to replace it with the gown, it was thick and warm.

I watched Danny toss our clothes into elegantly labelled baskets. He approached me once more. I shuffled uncomfortably, surely I would have accepted it better if he didn't have to control so many parts of the experience.

I know how to bathe, with people around or not. Sure it might be bonding thing to wash another's hair, but what do I know.

"I was comfortable" I mumbled, the water had felt delightful as it soothed my tense and anxious body.

"I'm glad, see no need to be shy" he stated, that's not what I meant. Not that he cares about what I enjoy.

He's made that clear.

Can't even have a moment of fun.

"I want to go to bed" I said quietly. Danny nodded to himself and pulled a hairbrush from the basket of cleaning stuff.

I tensed as he pulled it through my hair, pulling at my knots. I bit my tongue and tried to ignore the small bits of pain at harsh knots.

"Ow" I whimpered, he gentled his approach. Grabbing my chin, he rubbed his thumb along my cheek as if to reassure me as he used his grip to keep my head steady.

He finished up my hair and moved to his own. I looked up to him, glad to feel his hand vanish from my face.

"I can brush my own hair" I whimpered, he tapped my nose with the brush and shook his head.

"But I like looking after you" he pointed out. He smiled to himself and looked away.

I prefer he don't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.5K 31
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
5.1K 95 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
1.2K 64 12
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
199 0 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...