masks ; hitoshi s. ✔️

Oleh velcenq

━━━━━━ "you're fine as fuck!" completed. fluff. possible angst. smut. chat-fic. crack. ༉‧₊˚✧ Lebih Banyak

masks 🍓
sk8er boy !
midlife crisis !
dress code !
re-dye!
where were you !
crystal store !
love !
pretty princess!
fuck up!
draw it out!
who!
fuck him!
piercings & tattoos!
party!
dont know!
clouser!
epilogue!

pretty girl !

4.1K 93 106
Oleh velcenq

! ⁞ you're the pretty girl. ༉ ❞
𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

FRIDAY, 7:59 PM
YOUR BASEMENT, RALEIGH NC.

you look over at your bestfriend's who littered around your basement. denki sat on one your beanbags, eagerly waiting for sero to finish rolling the blunt for you all to share.

sero's eyebrows knitted together in concentration as he wrapped it slowly. bakugo quietly sipped on some liquor that was brought by none other than kirishima. and mina sat beside you, aimlessly scrolling through her phone.

you sighed slightly, your (eye color) eyes flickering back down to your phone that was in your hand.

"yo, y/n." mina stated after sending a text on her phone. her eyes flickered up to meet yours when you hummed to indicate you were listening. "ima be out late later.. so don't go looking for me!" she stated, narrowing her eyes and pointing at you.

"okay? nigga, i was not planning on doing so anyway..." you state, scrunching your eyebrows together as denki snorted.

you & mina were roommates in a family house your mom had. it was close to the school and down the road from her house, so she found it safe.

she didn't ask for rent, or anything; however you and mina did pinch in to give her at least $300 every other month.

handling a job, highschool classes, and 2-3 college classes all at once was already as stressful as it was- so it was nice to not worry about a bunch of bills as well.

"who you gon' be with?" sero asked, putting the blunt to his mouth before bringing his lighter to life and lighting the blunt.

"hitoshi. nigga gon' be my wingman!" mina cheesed, smiling brightly at the group who groaned and rolled their eyes.

mina was the known hoe of the friend group. she always had hookups so it wasn't a surprise when she didn't come home after a late night. you were happy for her though, of course, especially since you knew she was always safe.

"hitoshi one fine ass motherfucka though." you hum, nodding you head as you took a gingerly sip from your cup. you ignored all the stares and questioning glances you got from your friend group, hoping to not be questioned but of course; nothing goes how you want.

"elaborate." katsuki huffed, raising an eyebrow while he looked over at you.

"'ion know what you want me to elaborate on?" you sneered, puckering your lips. what you said was pretty straight fucking forward.

"naw, go back." denki stated, shifting around on his beanbag before leaning back slightly with his legs spread. "what does that... mean?"

"that-"

"you wanna fuck him?" mina interrupted. your head whipped around to look at the pink haired girl that sat beside you. mina blinked repeatedly, waiting for your answer while you stared agape.

"now, ian say allat?" you hum, side eyeing the girl before sighing. "i just think he's attractive. i don't even know him for real." you shrugged.

"so! we do, n/n! let us put you on!" denki beamed, holding his arms out to exaggerate his point.

"he talks about you a lot actually." eijirou stated from beside bakugo. "i think he's into you."

"psh, no way." you huff, shaking your head. there was no way in your mind that the hitoshi shinsou was interested in you.

he was like.. a known but not popular fuck boy. very known for just getting head and ghosting a week later. and you, quite frankly, were never going to be a victim of that shit. so you kept your thoughts to yourself most the time; knowing he flirted with anything that could walk.

"do whateva you want though." you chuckled, listening to denki's excited yay's!

he was always the matchmaker- or tried to be.

❛ velcenq ࿐

"now where the fuck is izuku." you sucked your teeth, looking around the cafeteria for the freckled teen. your disposal mask was above your nose since you despised people who wore it wrong; even though you were vaccinated you still wore the mask.

"yo?" katsuki huffed, walking up to you who stood idly by the door looking... lost. "the fuck are you doing?"

"looking for izu." you answer; (eye color) eyes still scanning the small room for any sight of the boy.

katsuki, however, huffed and deadpanned because he knew you didn't check the group chat- since it was most likely on mute (and you don't know how to text the fuck back).

"dumbass, he said he was gonna be on the roof. you just stood here for 20 minutes looking like a lost puppy for something you would've already known if you answered your fuckin' messages." he scoffed, rolling his eyes as you pouted.

"so mean kacchan!" you sighed, turning to leave the cafeteria and head for the roof. once there, you opened the door to find your usual friendgroup spread out gossiping and instigating drama; per usual.

"lemme guess, yo dumbass stood in the cafeteria looking for me?" izuku sighed, deadpanning once his eyes finally met your figure.

"nigga shut up, i don't like to check my messages." you pout while he sucked his teeth and shrugged.

"yo." another deep voice emitted once the door to the roof once again opened. turning around, you were met with a lavender haired boy; light eye bags accompanied his darker blue eyes and pale skin.

taking a further look at the boy, you notice the small jewelry he wore with his usual lazy and bummed out outfits he'd throw together. they usually consisted of sweatpants and a graphic tee or hoodie, considering you only went to face to face school for 2/4 weeks a month.

he wore an amethyst necklace, a black tourmaline earring hanging from his left ear, and a few rings on his long fingers.

he had his mask pulled down while he ate an apple that he most likely got from the cafeteria.

his eyes visibly brightened as he looked over at you, a smile graciously appearing on his pretty face as he looked at you further.

"oh! you're the pretty girl in my english class.. right?" he chuckled, watching you become flustered and stumble over your own words while he walked closer.

"p-pretty girl?" was the first thing you could muster.

"well yeah? i think you're a pretty girl, is that so bad?" he chuckled, standing directly in front of you. he loomed over you because of his height, which intimidated you a little.

this nigga is so fine, what the fuck? you thought, no words coming out of your mouth no matter how hard you tried.

denki coughed loudly, before clearing his throat super obnoxiously which pissed you off since you knew what he was doing. he set this up.

"do you need water, my nigga?" you huff, handing him the full water bottle that you were holding.

"thank you." he hissed, his honey golden eyes basically telling you to make a move or he will for you.

you clicked your tongue, looking back at hitoshi who was almost done with his apple.

"ugh," katsuki groaned, finally making it up to the rooftop with the rest. his eyes landed on the friend group who was intruding with the two teens before they actually landed on the two teens.

he sighed, rolling his eyes before taking a seat in between izuku and eijiro. he saw this conversation going no where; considering he knew you better than anyone else and that hitoshi liked to tease.

he knew you didn't have the balls to ask him... anything. you barely had the balls to stand in front of the purple haired male.

"just ask her on a date dude." he sighed, pulling his mask down to eat his food. hitoshi hummed, looking at bakugo while you deadpanned at the male.

"good idea." hitoshi laughed, turning to look back you before he pulled his phone out. he was going to end up doing this soon either way, he just wanted to mess around with you first seeing how easily flustered you got.

he handed it to you, indicating he wanted your number before mina spoke up.

"she sucks at texting back." she stated, making you roll your eyes and shake your head before inserting the needed information.

"don't listen to her, i just don't respond to bullshit." you laughed, as he nodded; chuckling shortly.

"reasonable." he hummed, before getting a text. "i gotta go though. i'll see you guys later. bye pretty." he stated, pulling his mask up to walk off.

you all stayed in silence for a little before denki chuckled.

"god you're so awkward!"

"dude what the fuck was that?" izuku added, slowly chewing on his chips that he got from the vending machine.

"that was worse than when you and sero met for the first time!" mina laughed, watching as you rolled your eyes and walked off.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

265K 3.5K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
21.2K 576 15
꒰ 🕸️ ꒱ ︎ ⌗ . . . 00. | 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 ★ 。゚・ ♱ ┊︎ 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ━︎━︎ ⌗︎ ﹕ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛...
14 days ✓ Oleh ㅤ

Fiksi Penggemar

939K 61.9K 18
── go to sleep. female reader. angst.
537K 27.6K 43
"You're just so.. so.." Hard to look away from, didn't sound like something Shinsou wanted to say out loud. "Irresistible?" "Infuriating." But he's n...