Asian Mafia King and the Blac...

By Farfalla-Farfallaa

When the most feared South Korean Mafia Boss, falls for a Black beauty. Him-chan a powerful ruthless Mafia k... More

Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 1

33.1K 722 377
By Farfalla-Farfallaa

                                                                        Him-Chan (Kane)

                                                                       Jin ( second in command )

                                                                           Jay ( Jin's  Brother )

                                                                                Imani Abbas

                                                                         Naomi ( Imani's friend )

                                                                          Khalani (Imani's friend)

Imani Pov

I wake up in the morning being dragged off the bed to the floor by my abusive foster mom, "wake up u brat, u have bills to pay". 

I know you're probably wondering what she means by that. Well my name is Imani Abbas, when I was 14, my parent and I were involved in a car accident and I was the only survivor,  2 years after my parents death, I was adopted by my foster mother Jane Jackson. I'm 20 years old and I've been living with her ever since, I couldn't move out because most of the money I make goes into paying my collage student loans, the house bills and my foster mothers drinking addiction.

After being dragged to the floor, my foster mother went out of my room and I went to the bathroom, had a quick shower and got ready for school, which took about 30 minutes because of my hair. I wore black pants, a white hoodie, white sneakers and a black jacket since it was chilly today. I styled my hair into a messy bun and took off, heading to school.

I got to school early and went to go chill out in one of the classes before the lecture began. I don't have any friends because I don't like socializing, I really don't mind being alone, its peaceful and people do get a bit annoying sometimes but, there are these 2 girls Naomi and Khalani, they're nice and think I'm their  friend, they keep talking to me so I just let them think we're friends. Whilst I was in class doing God knows what, one of my professors came in and I greeted him.

"Morning Mr. Fredricks", I said.

 "Morning miss Abbas, you're quite early, the lecture doesn't start till 8am and the time is 6:29am", he replied.

"Oh yeah, right, I'll just go take a walk around campus to speed time up then", I told him, feeling a bit awkward for some reason.

"As you wish miss Abbas, but don't be late for the lecture", he says as I walk out of the classroom.

As I was walking around the campus lost in my own thoughts, Naomi runs into me and we both fall to the ground. A bit annoyed I get up and look at her then help her up. "What's up with you?" I ask, wondering why she's here at this time and in such a hurry, "Hello to you to Imani, well I have a test for one of our teachers classes since I missed the last one and I forgot to study, so I'm heading to the library", she says with a worried face. I try my best not to laugh, "well good luck", I say to her and she continues to sprint to the library.

I also bumped into Khalani, she looked tired. I greet her, "Hey are you good?", "hey, yeah just a bit tired, Naomi woke me up early and asked me to help her with studying", she replied. "Well good luck with her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.6K 31
JACK MORETTI. With more enemies than friends, he makes ruthless decisions in the name of protecting his wife. After being apart from her, he realizes...
4.4K 730 26
Disgusted by her husband's actions, Seylena decides to leave. But something happens before she could. ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶) START DA...
21.7K 518 71
"do you seriously think that you're gonna be able to run away from me?? I'm the greatest Mafia there is" "you're right Mr. mafia...........But we ain...
4.7K 127 12
Kpop fan fic version: "Beautiful." The man mumbled. And then he was being yanked away from me before I watched my soulmate grab his throat and push h...