On The Edge (Completed)

By jinepinephrine

Kim Taehyung is the son of the Prime minister who always gets what he wants. Except Kim Seokjin. More

Summary
Pop Like Trouble
High Like The Moon

Hot Like Summer

1.7K 107 13
By jinepinephrine

It had been a hot day and the radiating heats from the parked cars are not helping. It seems that there is a luxury car show here in this dark road of Seoul.

The racers come from the elite families. They come here not for the prize but for their ego. It must be their pride which is at stake. Or maybe, this is a perfect moment to rebel against their parents.

There was a certain tension hovered in the air, especially when the two special competitors arrived. Jeon Jungkook, the son of the ambassador, arrived with his red Mustang and of course, Kim Taehyung, the son of the Prime Minister, sporting his blue Lamborghini. Taehyung heard endless chatters and he saw the race organizer with a portable microphone on his hand.

“All eyes on me guys. You have 10 minutes to prepare. Remember the prize is 23 million won. And you will have the chance to take home our pretty flag boy here!” Kim Namjoon, the council president exclaims.

Taehyung, who is currently listening to Namjoon, tightened his grip on the steering wheel when he saw that the flag boy is no other than Kim Seokjin, who is wearing the denim onesies and a leopard silk belt with a red flag on his right hand.

“What is he doing here? And what on earth that does mean he is the prize?” Taehyung frowned, feeling agitated that his precious Jinnie is part of the game.

Seokjin walks slowly towards the parked cars of the racers and the crowd are now wilding. The shy, dainty class achiever is now a sexy, luscious piece of prize. His tight onesies was hugging all the right curves of his body, showcasing his hour-glass figure which drove people crazy.

There were a total of 6 racers and Taehyung is on the last lane on the right. Seokjin talked to the drivers one by one and when he was on Jungkook’s car, Taehyung can’t help but to feel jealous.

“Show me what you got!” Jin told Jungkook and he heard them giggle.

Jin looked at Taehyung’s direction and Jin didn’t even look bothered with the situation. But instead, Jin is enjoying it.

“Hey!” Jin suddenly became shy when he was engulfed with Taehyung’s heated gaze.

“What is the meaning of this?” Taehyung sighed.

“You didn’t like my surprise?” Jin giggled and holy shit he sounded so seductive. Jin turned around and winked at Taehyung.

“I mean, you know how much I want you but why are you giving yourself to others? You’re mine. Only mine.” Taehyung groaned and he was a bit surprised when Jin moved closer and his head is already inside his car. Jin pecked his lips and he tasted like cherries. It was short and sweet.

Jin removed his silk leopard print belt and tied the silk on the steering wheel.

“I know you will win this race. You need to win so that you can have me.” Jin winked and moved away to stunned Taehyung and went to the center of the road to prepare.

Taehyung was so furious now.

Taehyung needs to win the race.

No one can touch his JInnie.

There was a sudden rush of adrenaline inside him and when Taehyung pressed down his foot on the gas pedal, he was instantly addicted to it. He set the headlight on high beam and the sound of the engine is music to his ears. He saw Jin raised both of his hands with race flags and when Jin flew it down, that’s their signal that the race has begun.

Taehyung stomps on the gas pedal and now he’s already flying down the road. He seems effortless trying to get past the others. But after a while, Taehyung saw the red mustang off to his left and he saw Jungkook smirking at him.

The two racers are very determined to win. Taehyung would do everything to win this race.

At this point, Taehyung can already tell that he is on the lead, leaving the five cars behind him. Taehyung smiled when he looked at his rear view dash cam monitor. He was a little bit out of focus and when he saw a cat crossing the street, he lost it. He swerved to the right to avoid the cat and that’s the biggest misfortune of the night. Jungkook took the opportunity and drove past him and the others catch up faster than he thought.

Taehyung went back to his focus and now he is an inch away from Jungkook. He pressed down roughly on the accelerator and he was almost shaking when he saw the signal light which means they are near the finish line.

Both of the cars screeched to a stop, and the blood from his body almost drained when the crowd went to Jungkook’s car to congratulate him.

Taehyung fucking lost in the race.

Taehyung went out of his car and go to Jungkook to congratulate him.

“Hey. Congratulations. Good race.” Taehyung offers his hand for a shake which Jungkook accepted.

“Thank you. Do you want to join us? We’ll go to a bar to celebrate.” Jungkook invited Taehyung to drink with the race organizers.

“I have other plans. Just enjoy the night.”  Taehyung smiled but his shoulders are slumped. He feels angry with himself. And suddenly he felt guilty. It wasn’t Jungkook’s fault that he lost.

Taehyung walks slowly towards his car and started the engine. He speeds up and didn’t even bother to look behind. Taehyung tried to call Jimin and he will ask him to join him to drink.

“Hello, Chim where are you?” Taehyung asked him.

“Ah, I’m with the race organizers. I saw you left early that’s why I didn’t have the chance to tell you.” Jimin sounds so apologetic and guilty perhaps.

“It’s alright, just go home safely okay?” Taehyung ended the call.

Taehyung was preoccupied and his face almost slammed on the windshield when he pressed the brake abruptly when a car stopped in front of his car.

His eyes widened when he saw Jin went out of the car and waved at the driver after closing the passenger door. Jin slowly walks toward his car and he even knocked on the window. Taehyung put the window down and he heard Jin chuckled.

“Won’t you let me in?” Jin smiled and Taehyung opened the door for him.

“I thought you are joining the organizers too.” Taehyung starts the car again and drives at a speed of 30 kph.

“You aren’t joining so why would I?” Jin chuckled and drinks his soju. Taehyung didn’t notice that Jin had a drink on his hand.

“Do you want a taste?” Jin asked Taehyung when he didn’t answer and just stared at him. Jin moved closer and kissed him on the lips. Taehyung tasted the alcohol but he can still taste the cherry lips of Jin. Taehyung turned the car on the side of the road and stopped. They will be caught in an accident if they won’t stop.

“You’re driving me crazy Jin. Why are you here? I lose. You must be with Jungkook.” Taehyung caressed his cheeks and Jin closed his eyes.

“I’m not included in the prize, Taehyung. It was just a trick that Namjoon and I formulated. I thought that it would be a great motivation for you to win. But we’re wrong.” Jin laughed and Taehyung’s ego was hurt.

“You are so naughty. I almost went insane when Jungkook won. I thought I lose you.” Taehyung kissed his neck and sucked a little. Jin groaned and pushed Taehyung.

“Let’s go. I don’t want others to see us.” Jin mumbled.

“Where do you want to go? We are an hour away from the city and I want to taste you now.”  Taehyung’s voice is full of lust and Jin knew no one can stop him now.

“Anywhere, where I can see the stars.” Jin puts his hand on top of Taehyung’s throbbing erecttion. Jin is teasing Taehyung but Taehyung already had plans.

“Brace yourself baby. Your wish is my command.” Taehyung winked and speeds up the car.

In a few minutes, Taehyung stopped the car and turned off his headlight. They are now on the hillside and there are no light except the bright stars and the moon that is hiding behind the thin clouds.

Taehyung dragged Jin outside the car and made their way onto the back seat.

Taehyung kissed Jin’s neck as he pulls down the zipper of his onesie. It was a struggle to remove his clothes due to the limited space of the car but Taehyung didn’t bother. And when he finally removed the onesie, Taehyung was surprised when he saw that Jin is wearing a leopard print panty similar to the silk belt that he is wearing earlier.

“Fuck Jin, you are really prepared for this night.” Taehyung groaned and he touched his clothed erection and panty is already wet with precum.

“Been dreaming of this for the past years. I don’t want to wait any longer.” Jin smirked and Taehyung is now out of his mind.

Taehyung removed all his clothes and fucked Jin into the car seat. He pounded his ass while his cheek was pressed up against the leather seat. It created a delicious sensation on his skin. Jin could also feel the drag of his panties since Taehyung didn’t bother taking it off. It made him all sensitive and desperate to cum.

But Jin wanted Taehyung to know how he felt.

“So you really like fucking a flag boy huh?” Jin asked and looked at Taehyung over his shoulder.

“No. Just you and your slutty ass.” Taehyung smacked his butt. Jin squealed in pleasure.

“I’m tighter than you imagined huh? Well, you’re bigger than I thought.”

“You’d better shut your whore mouth. I’m gonna cum in that pretty ass of yours.” Taehyung moaned.

Jin whined when he felt him pull at his hair.

“I want to get fucked by you every night.” Jin moaned throwing his hips back and tightening around Taehyung.

Finally, Taehyung hit his spot. Only a few thrusts and Jin was out of it. His eyes rolled back in his head again, and he stained his leopard panties with cum. Taehyung followed immediately, filling Jin with his cum.

“You don’t know how long I’ve dreamed of this moment.” Jin swooned, hugging Taehyung’s side. Taehyung put his shirt on Jin and hugged him back.

“I have an idea. From the moment you tricked on me with the billiards.” Taehyung kissed his cheek.

“Really? But when I tried to seduce you when I washed your car?”

“Maybe it’s my pride. People are always vocal when they like me. So I was hesitant at first. How come the top student of our batch likes me? Let’s be honest. Most of them like me for my money, but not you. And I was surprised when I came to know that you are my Jinnie. I knew you ever since we were kids.”

“But what if I like to be your sugar baby?” Jin kissed his cheek and traced his lips with his index finger.

“I’d be more than willing to be your sugar daddy. I’ll give you everything you want.”

“You’ve grown up so well, Taetae. I’m glad that you still like me.”

“Oh wait and before I forget..” Taehyung leaned on the driver’s seat and pressed a button and now the roof of his car was down. His hands wander on the compartment and grabbed the binoculars. Taehyung used the binoculars to search something from afar. And when he found it, he excitedly gestured Jin to stand up and used the binoculars.

“Come here. Tell me what you see.” Taehyung smiled and his voice is full of pride.

Jin puts the binoculars to his eyes and the sight almost made him teary eyed.

“It’s a park. There’s a seesaw, a slide and a swing.” Jin gasped when Taehyung hugged him from behind.

“It’s the same park where we used to play. We have so many memories there.”

Of course, Jin remembers the happy days with Taehyung.

“Do you remember when you asked me what my dream is? I told you that I wanted to grow faster so I can drive a car.”

“I remembered that. Now your dream came true. You knew how to drive.” Jin laughed but Taehyung hug him tighter.

“I also fulfilled my promise. You told me that if I knew how to drive a car, I will take you here.”

Jin was awestruck. He never imagined that Taehyung remembered every detail.

“It was just a childish wish Taehyung. I never thought that you will do it.”

“No, Jinnie. You were my childhood dream. And I’m so happy that now we are together. No one can take you away from me.”

“How about Appa? How are we going to tell him?” Jin was worried that his father would be against his relationship with Taehyung. 

“I already told him that I’m going to pursue you. And he is more excited than I am. You knew that your father is so fond of me.”

 “How about your father? The prime minister would not approve.”

“I already told him about you and he said to invite you in our house on Sunday for lunch. Don’t worry, my father loves to talk with intelligent people.” Taehyung kissed his nape and Jin turned around to look at him.

Taehyung kissed his forehead and tears fell from his eyes.

“I love you.” Taehyung uttered words of love to Jin.

“I love you too.” Jin wiped his tears and smiled.

“Up for a round two?” Taehyung whispered and Jin tapped his chest.

“Let’s go to your place then.” Jin searched for his onesie and puts it back.

Taehyung went back to the driver’s seat after getting a new shirt from the trunk. Jin fixed his seat belt and before Taehyung started the car again, he looked at Jin with a wide grin on his face.

Look who’s the real winner here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
185K 6.7K 26
Eddie Kaspbrak x Richie Tozier -- after his abusive father kicks Eddie out, the boy goes to Derry, Maine to meet his mother. He soon realize...
4K 298 18
Save me -seokjin but who will save him? Start of editing May 21, 2022
47.5K 3.3K 20
Jungkook is recently heartbroken, but his parents are determined to push him onto a "better path". With nothing else to lose, Jungkook agrees to marr...