Connected- Five Hargreeves x...

By Bcc2020

Y/N Hargreeves (AKA: Number Eight) and Five Hargreeves were inseparable growing up. They were always there fo... More

Chapter 1: Where Am I?
Chapter 2: I Just Wanted My Donut...
Chapter 3: I'm Jealous of a Stupid Mannequin...
Chapter 4: Hiding My Pain
Chapter 5: Not Again...
Chapter 6: Five's Past
Chapter 7: Why Klaus? Why?
Chapter 8: Gone Again...
Chapter 9: Coming Back to You
Chapter 10: Dad Said What?
Chapter 11: That Was Unexpected...
Chapter 12: More Secrets
Chapter 13: The Fall of The Umbrella Academy
Chapter 14: I Trust You
Chapter 15: A New Friend
Chapter 16: Together Again
Chapter 17: The Frankel Footage
Chapter 18: D.S. Umbrella
Chapter 19: Secrets. Secrets Everywhere.
Chapter 20: The Gala
Chapter 21: Y/N's Powers
Chapter 23: Invitation to Dinner
Chapter 24: A Light Supper
Chapter 25: Elliott
A/N: Happy Birthday Aidan!♥️
Chapter 26: That Close
Chapter 27: The Seven Stages...
Chapter 28: Two Five's
Chapter 29: Into the Vortex You Go Asshole!
Chapter 30: Wanted
Chapter 31: Fight and Die Now or Run and Die Later
Chapter 32: Anything you can do, I can do better.
Chapter 33: One Of Us
Chapter 34: Preposal
Chapter 35: Back to 2019
Chapter 36: Meet The Family
Chapter 37: Hotel Obsidian
Chapter 38: Road Trip
Chapter 39: The Ball of Twine
Chapter 40: Not Over
Chapter 41: Deals Off
Chapter 42: New Plan?

Chapter 22: Getting the Family Back Together

2K 46 38
By Bcc2020

After waking up from my nap, I walked out to see Luther, Vanya, Diego, and Elliott. Diego was sitting in front of Vanya flipping his knife. I shook my head and sat in the chair next to him.

"Hey, V," I smiled.

"Hey, Y/N," she smiled back.

"Okay, Vanya. Where would you say you are on a scale from one to... ending all life on this planet?" Diego asked.

"Diego!" I yelled.

"Really?" Vanya asked.

"Diego, put the knife away, you idiot. She's fine," Luther said.

"The last time I saw this one, she had me suspended in midair, sucking the life out of me with an energy tentacle," Diego said as he continued flipping his knife, "I think I'm allowed a little time to process."

"Oh, I would love to see an energy tentacle," Elliott said.

"I don't remember what I did, but I'm sorry," Vanya said, "if... that means anything."

Diego stops slipping his knife and sighs, "it does. I'm just going through a lot right now. There's this... girl that I like. I thought she liked me, but it turns out she's—"

He gets cut off as we heard Five, Allison, and Klaus arrive.

"Oh, thank God," Luther said as he got up.

"Is anyone here?" Allison called.

We all got up and walked over to the banister.

"I know this is impossible, but... did we all get sexier?" Klaus said.

I chuckled and looked down at Five. He looked up at me and winked causing me to smile and blush.

Klaus waved at us with a big smile on his face.

"Vanya," Allison smiled.

"I can't believe I have another sister," Vanya smiled.

We all walked downstairs and Klaus immediately pulled me into a hug, "Hey, gorgeous."

"Hi, Klausy," I chuckled.

"Five's still treating you good right?" He asked.

I looked past him at Five and smiled, "of course he is."

"Good, I didn't want to kick his ass."

"Okay, Klaus," I laughed as he let me go.

Diego hugged him next, "oh, you are drunk."

"Yeah. No, just a little, just a few," Klaus said before looking over at Allison and Vanya hugging, "Oh, that's so sweet."

He walked over and joined the hug causing Allison and Vanya to laugh.

"Hi," Vanya said.

Klaus kissed her head, "hey, Vanny."

Five wrapped his arm around me, "Did you take a nap?"

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Good," he kissed my head before looking at Klaus, "Klaus, is Ben here?"

Klaus let Allison and Vanya go and looked at us, "Oh, uh... no. No, unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel." He looked behind him before turning back to us.

That's suspicious.

"All right, then. Let's get down to business," Five said as he started walking upstairs.

I turned to Klaus and whispered, "you're a terrible liar."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Klaus lied and ran upstairs.

I rolled my eyes.

Allison turned to me and pulled me into a hug, "Hi, Y/N."

"Hi, Allison. It's so good to hear your voice," I said as I hugged her back.

Allison hugged me tighter. "I want you to know that I never blamed or was mad at you for not being able to heal me."

I let her go and gave her a smile, "Thank you, that means a lot."

She smiled and wrapped her arm around me as we walked upstairs. I sat between her and Vanya on the couch.

"I'm going to run to the store so you guys can talk," Elliott said as he picked up his keys.

"See ya later Elliott!" I said.

He waved and walked out the door.

Five walked into the center of the room, "All right. First off, I want to say I'm sorry. I know I really screwed the pooch on the whole going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing. But the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the world back here with us."

"Oh, my God, again?" Klaus asked.

We just stared at him.

"All of you knew? Why am I always the last one to find out about the end of the—" he cuts himself off, "Oh, my God. My cult is going to be pissed. Five! I told them we had until 2019."

"We have until Monday. We have six days," Five said.

"Is it Vanya?" Klaus asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"Klaus!" Allison and I yelled.

"What? It's usually Vanya," Klaus said.

"Do you have any leads, Five?" Vanya asked.

"Yeah, we have one," Five said as Diego picked up the file and handed it to him. Five handed the file to Allison.

She opened it and her eyes widened, "Holy shit, is that dad?"

"Yeah," Diego said.

"That's him?" Vanya asked as she looked at the picture.

"Standing on the grassy knoll," Diego said.

"Diego, Y/N, and I have been trying to talk to dad about what exactly this means. So far, we've got nothing," Five said.

"Not nothing," Diego said, "he's planning to kill Kennedy."

"Maybe. But we don't know who or what sets doomsday into motion," Five said, "could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right again."

"Yeah, but how, if we don't know what's broken?" Allison asked.

"Come on, do the math. We know dads having shady-ass meetings with shady-ass people. We know he's on the grassy knoll in three days to kill the president. So I think we all know what we have to do." Diego said as he stood next to Five.

"Find dad," Five said.

"Kill dad," Diego said at the same time.

We all gave Diego a look and I smacked my head.

"None of us are supposed to be here, right?" Vanya asked, "I mean, what if it's us? Has anyone here done anything to screw up the timeline?"

We all sat in silence for a second before Luther spoke up, "Diego has been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald."

"And you're working for Jack Ruby!" Diego yelled at him.

"Allison has been very involved in local politics," Klaus said.

"Okay, you started a cult," Allison said.

Klaus hissed at her.

"I'm... I'm just a... nanny on a farm. I don't have anything to do with all of that," Vanya said.

"Well, maybe you do and we just don't know it yet," Allison pointed out.

"Listen to yourselves," Diego said, "Everything in our new lives is connected to Kennedy. That can't be a coincidence. Luther works for Ruby, Allison is protesting the government, dad is on the grassy knoll, Klaus is... doing something weird and pervy, but probably related. See, clearly, we were all sent back here for one special reason: Saving John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

"Oh, my God, Diego! Just marry the man!" I quickly covered my mouth after realizing what I said.

Everyone looked at me with shocked faces. Probably because I never yell at anyone.

"Diego, I'm so sorry," I quickly apologized.

He chuckled, "it's okay."

"Y/N just snapped for the first time ever and we didn't get it on tape!" Klaus complained.

I picked a pillow up off the couch and threw it at him.

"And now she's getting violent!" Klaus yelled.

"You guys die," Five suddenly said.

We all looked at him.

"I was there. I saw it. And I want to forget it, but I can't," he said.

I got up and walked over to hold his hand.

"I saw Russian nukes vaporize the world with all of you in it... in a war that never happened until we brought it here. And Hazel gave his life to save us. So, you need to just shut up and listen to me," Five continued, "I don't know if the things we experienced here are all connected. I don't know if there's a reason for everything. But dad will. We need to talk to him before everyone and everything we know is dead."

Luther stood up. "Okay, I'm out."

"Did you even hear me, Luther?" Five asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I did. I heard a 58-year-old man who still wants his daddy to come and fix everything," Luther said, "Well, you can count me out. It's time we all grew the hell up." He started walking down the stairs and Diego followed him.

"Come back!" Allison yelled.

"Where you going?" Klaus asked.

Five kissed my head before letting my hand go and blinking in front of Luther, "no one leaves until we figure this out."

Luther picked him up and tossed him over the railing. Luckily Five blinked before he hit the ground.

"Luther, what the hell?!" I yelled.

"He's fine," Luther said as he continued walking out.

Diego followed behind him.

"You know, I could really go for some tacos right now," Klaus said as he set the jello down that Elliot made, "Allison, Tacos?"

"Shouldn't we wait?" Allison asked.

"You know those guys. I mean, it could take forever for them to bro it out," Klaus said before turning to Vanya and me, "Y/N, Vanya? Tacos?"

I shrugged, "sure, why not."

"Is there any way that tacos are gonna cause the end of the world?" Vanya asked.

"I mean there's only one way to find out, right?" Klaus said as he got up.

"Sure is," Allison said as she picked up her purse.

"Let's go!" Klaus smiled and led the way out of Elliott's place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 84 21
"We're partners in crime" This story is about, never giving up on each other, keep fighting, never lose hope, that sometimes a home can be a person...
1.8M 51K 89
October 1st, 1989 43 Women gave birth. It was unusual as None of them had been pregnant since the first day they started.. Sir Reginald Hargreeves ad...
104K 1.6K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
78.4K 1.7K 27
Will Y/n betray her family when she finds love in a different academy? Y/n Hargreeves- Age= 30 body of a 18 year old Power= Mind manipulation, Telep...