The Shunned Wolf Fights Back...

Da ArdenTownsend

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do no... Altro

Reader Comments
Grammar and punctuation (REVISED)
Chapter 1 (revised 06/05/2023)
Chapter 2 (revised 06/06/2023)
Chapter 3 (revised 06/06/2023)
Chapter 4 (revised 06/06/2023)
Chapter 5 (revised 06/07/2023)
Chapter 6 (revised 06/07/2023
Chapter 7 (REVISED 6/8/2023)
Chapter 8 (revised: 6/8/2023)
Chapter 9 (revised 06/08/2023)
Chapter 10 (revised 6/8/3023)
Chapter 11(revised 6/8/2023)
Chapter 12 (revised 6/8/2023)
Chapter 13 (revised 06/08/2023)
Chapter 14 (revised 06/09/2023)
Chapter 16 (revised 06/09/2023)
Chapter 17 (revised 06/09/2023)
Chapter 18 (revised 06/09/2023)
Author Note
Chapter 19 (06/10/2023)
Chapter 20 (revised 06/10/2023)
Chapter 21 (revise 06/10/2023)
Chapter 22 (revised 06/10/2023)
Chapter 23 (revised 06/10/2023)
Chapter 24 (revised 06/10/2023)
Chapter 25 (revised 06/10/2023)
Chapter 26 (revised 06/11/2023)
Chapter 27 (revised 06-11-2023)
Chapter 28 (revised 06/11/2023)
Chapter 29 (revised 06/12/2023)
Chapter 30 (revised 06/12/2023)
Chapter 31 (revised 06/15/2023)
Chapter 32 (revised 06/17/2023)
Chapter 33 (revise 06/18/2023)
Chapter 34 (revised 06/18/2023)-
Chapter 35 (revised 06-19-2023)
Explanation of pack ranking (revised 06/17/2023)
Chapter 36 (revised 06/19/2023)
Chapter 37 (revised 06/19/2023)
Chapter 38 (revised 06/19/2023)
Chapter 39 (revised 06/19/23)
Epilogue (revised 06/19/2023)
SHUN TIMELINE (added 06/19/2023)
MY OTHER BOOKS
Seqeal

Chapter 15 (revised 06/09/2023)

3.7K 88 23
Da ArdenTownsend

After I sent that email, I called Lander. He answered, "Hello?"

"It's me. Just letting you know I am going to the supernatural council and not the werewolf council to do away with that barbaric ancient law. Plus a few other laws."

"You know this will cause more conflicts within the werewolf community. Though, I will give you my support."

"Also wanted to let you know got an ultrasound, and your nieces and nephews are Charles, Guinevere, Elizabeth, and Davis. I just messaged you the photo."

Lander replied, "You're naming them after the grandparents." He paused and said, "Wait, that was four names."

"Yes, I am having quadruplets. I will send you a copy of the letter to the fairy supernatural council. I asked them to sponsor me since I need a sponsor and don't think our werewolf council will support me. Just tell everyone I love them and forgive them. I am going to call back and leave a message. Share this with the family. This way, you don't get in trouble for talking to me. Delete this call from your history. But I will tell you I will win this fight because it is for my pups, and Solomon won't like it."

Then I hung up and copied and pasted the message into an email and sent it to him. I included an ultrasound photo since I mentioned deleting my contacting him.  Then called back and left a voicemail. "Just called to say I do love and forgive you. I hope you can do the same with me when I take my fight to the supernatural council. I am not going to have my pups killed. I found out there are four, and their names are Charles, Guinevere, Elizabeth, and Davis. I named that after wolves who had integrity and would have spoken up for the family."

I called Tiana, "Can you get Tundra, Quinn, Winn, and Georgette here to my house? I need my house moved right away. I just contacted the Colemans to represent me to the Supernatural Committee and will now forward the email to the three alphas plus the werewolves on the supernatural committee."

Tianna asked, where do you want your house moved. "Either to Coleman's property or the Lycan's property."

"Whom do you think will be the better fit?"

"We will send you to semi-retired Zephyr. Many Coleman families surround his house. Besides, he is my great-uncle on mom's side. Let me call for backup, and we will be there within half an hour. Could you not send the emails until I arrive? Bye."

She was at the house within 20 minutes. The others were all here within 25 minutes. When they got there, I hit send. The house was moved just as we heard the bellow of Alpha Goliath's wolf's yell, "JOCELYN!!!"

I then, with their help, walked outside. I had Zane and Beta Samson walk outside behind me, "what the hell did you do now?" Samson yelled. "Alpha Goliath is furious." While Zane yelled, "Where in the hell did you move us to? We are supposed to live in a home. We are not in a mobile home."

Just then, Zephyr flew up to the house. "Welcome to the neighborhood."

Tianna flew over and hugged her uncle, "Uncle Zephyr, I would like for you to meet my friend, Jocelyn, I was telling you about. Plus, her two guards, Beta Zane and Beta Samson. Then her healer and midwife are Georgette. Plus, fellow protectors, Quinn, Winn, and Tundra."

"Hello. You know you have caused quite a stir, young lady. The Werewolf councilman is yelling about you taking this out of their jurisdiction. Alphas have called and demanded your return."

"I did not mean to cause you trouble."

He laughed, "I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I did call in favor of Lycan Cyprus. You are listed as being sequestered here until you get called to trial. Since I am your official sponsor, I am now your official guardian. There is one thing they will ask you to do. Since you're only a couple of months along and they cannot get DNA until you're 15 weeks along. Are you going to be able to scent the smells to identify who attacked you?"

"Yes, I feel I can do that."

Zeph continued, "With you being sequestered here, it will mean no outside contact." He then looked at the beta guards, "and if you stay here, it will also mean no outside contacts. Those papers will arrive within the" he glances down at his watch, "half an hour. If I were you, I would let the alphas know. They can decide if they want you here or not."

Beta Samson asks, "but why are we here? Why are the alphas yelling?"

Jocelyn replied, "This mama is taking control of her life. I am forcing the werewolves through the supernatural council to change the laws. No other she-wolf will ever go through what I have gone through. You heard the saying; I am as mad as hell, and me ain't going to take it no more. I am going to control my and my pup's destiny. No alpha will influence what I do with my pups and try to steal their inheritance. "

Zane grins, "I wonder if he destroyed his office for the umpteenth time now." I look at him and laugh. I then try to stifle a yawn.

Georgette says, "your acting tired. Get her settled in bed. I will make you some herbal tea. She is still supposed to be on bed rest."

Zane scoops me up bridal style and carries me to my bed with the fairies following me. Then he laid me down. The girls picked up my computer and schoolwork, which I never touched today. I looked at them, "Please let me take a bath and then drink my tea before going to bed."

With them showing Zane out, they assisted me in my bath. I fell asleep afterward.

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

The following day, I woke up and did my schoolwork. Then I went to the kitchen for breakfast. I saw all the girls in the kitchen preparing food. Zane held up an envelope, "this arrived. It is from Lycan court."

I grabbed it and tore it open. I read it and started trembling. Zane grabbed the paper and read it. "You were told they would want you to identify the wolves by scent."

"I know, but I wasn't expecting to be there today at 11:00 am."

"After we eat, we better get dressed. Wear a dress with a jacket," Samson added.

I went to my room dressed in a black and grey plaid tunic dress, grey blouse, and black blazer jacket and then added black one-inch heels. I brushed my hair and did a French braid. I added a little mascara, grey eyeshadow, and red lipstick. Then I grabbed my black purse and phone. I walked downstairs. The guys were both wearing black suits. Quinn and Gwen were wearing grey pantsuits with a white blouse.

We left the house, and Councilman Zephyr was standing in the drive by a limousine. "Good luck. My driver knows where you need to be." He handed me a card, "This card has my number, the driver's number, and your lawyer's number on it. She will be meeting you there. They will try to separate you, but you have the right to have one guard with you in the room at all times. Then demand the others stand outside the door at all other times."

"Why will I be in danger?"

"No, but it shows you're tough, and you're not going to take crap. Let your betas do their jobs. They know how to intimidate. I am sending Tianna in my place because she also knows how to intimidate. Let them do their intimidation job. You won't be afraid to look them in the eye when they ask questions.  Only answer if your lawyer says to. If your lawyer is not with you, just state, I will wait until my lawyer is with me to discuss this with her. They like to pull stunts like sending people intentionally to different rooms." We all nod our heads and close the door. Then we are on our way.

We drive for about twenty minutes and turn down a drive into the woods. We are on this road for about ten minutes. Then we came to a large gate. A huge man steps from the entrance, "Name and state your business."

The driver says, "I am Freondopilious. I am the driver for Jocelyn Sommers and her guards. She has an appointment with Lycan Cyribus at 11:00."

He looks down at his clipboard, "you're clear to enter. Follow signs to entrance four." He then puts a green sticker on the inside front window. He nodded his head, and the gate opened.

The driver pulled into the parking lot, "I will be waiting for you here when you're done," he said as he opened the door to help me out.

Standing by the door is a hybrid fairy/wolf. She holds her hand, "Hello, my name is Cynthia Cian. I was asked to represent you at trial. We have a room set up for us to talk in." She then turns before I can say anything, and we follow.

When we entered the room, I looked at her and asked, "Who hired you? How did you know about this case?"

"Your mom and I were roommates our first and second years of college. Then she met your dad. She called me last night and asked. I said yes."

"Mom did this?" I said in a stunned voice.

"She told me about the pack shunning, and she has been crying herself to sleep over it. She also forwarded the letter you sent to the council. Now, could you tell me about it? Then we will discuss the best way to represent your lawsuit to the supernatural committee."

We spent two hours discussing the case with a couple of potty breaks. Then there was a knock on the door. Beta Samson went over and answered it. "I am Lycan Cyrabus. It is time for her to identify the alleged suspects."

Cynthia stands up, and I follow her. She smiles and says, "Nice to see you, Cyrabus. Glad they got the best Lycan on this case."

"Glad she has good counsel for her. Will let you know their lawyer is fighting this type of identification." Then turns and walks down the hall. He looks at the guards and adds, "They won't be allowed in the room. We won't want their lawyer to accuse us of somehow coaxing her."

"You know she is by law allowed to have one guard with her no matter where she goes when in this building."

"We have a compromise we would like to present. We walk into a room. He walks to a mirror. This is a two-way mirror. They stand here. We turn on the intercom, and they are heard and see all. If she feels threatened, she adds a password into the conversation, and they come through the door to her. Is that acceptable?"

Cynthia said, "That is acceptable."

Lycan Cyrabus adds, "If at any point you recognize a scent, you will press this clicker. It will alert the guards. The ones you don't click will go to cell block A, and the ones you do identify will go to cell block B. The ones in cell block B will have blood drawn for DNA comparison at a later date.  They will be placed in closed cells, which means others cannot see or hear them. They won't know who else was brought in. We will have you sitting at the table, so their lawyers won't know you're pregnant.  We have a pregnant Lycan who will be standing in the room. She will be opening and closing their entrance door. If they pick up the pregnancy scent, they will think it's her. At this time, we don't want them to realize it's you. That is the surprise for the actual trial. Now spray this scent on you. This will also hopefully hide the pregnancy scent."

The pregnant Lycan opens the door after I spray myself. She brings me to a table. Lycan Cyrabus says, "There is a curtain across the room. This way, you and your lawyer cannot see who comes and goes. Plus, we are going to put a blindfold on you. We have other Lycan and other random pack members from various packs as witnesses to this proceeding. They all were sprayed with the scent of gone.

Yesterday everyone you will be sniffing to identify was sprayed with scent. Their scents broke through faintly to imitate what you would have smelled that day. Now we will spray scent-b-gone on all of us who will be in the room. This way, there will be no other scent in this room. This way, all you will be smelling is the potential suspect. We have 25 people whom you will be sniffing for identification. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

They sprayed the scent begone in the room. I sit down and put the blindfold on. "Number one, let him in." I could hear a door open and feet shuffling. I took a sniff of the air and did not recognize that scent. It had juniper, apple, and pinecones. I did not push any buttons. Then three more potential suspects came in and did not react. I thought I was failing. However, when suspect five came in, I immediately pressed the button. I remember the hint of citrus. I must have pressed the button a dozen times.

Beta Zane saw my panic through the mirror. He came through the door and took the clicker out of my hand. He wrapped his arms around me until I caught my breath. I felt myself panic. Once that person left the room, I was allowed to take the blindfold off. Zane was whispering calming words. Once I calmed down, I put the blindfold back on.

When the day was done, there had been 25 different people I had sniffed, and I later learned I had identified seven different wolves.  Only two of them caused me to panic, but the others I did ok with.

Crimson Red—
🐺Alpha Terrance White 22 (juniper, granny, hint of Carmel) Not at the debate   
Crimson Blood—-
🐺Alpha Mitchell Branson 24 (juniper, granny, peanut butter) yes
🐺Beta2B Styles Robertson 20 (son) (juniper, granny, dark chocolate) yes
🐺Delta Kyle Browling 20 (son) juniper, granny, cinnamon) yes, freshman (not there at the debate)
Crimson Shadow—-
🐺Alpha Xavier Branson - (father) (juniper, granny, brown sugar) Yes, panic with him
🐺Alpha2B Sian Branson (Xavier's son) (juniper, granny, maple syrup) panic with him
🐺Beta2B Peter Branson (son) (juniper, granny. Citrus)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

384K 7.4K 70
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
5.3M 105K 48
12/23/18 #1 school 11/18/18 #8 beta Warning under massive construction. "God Makenzie! How many ways do I have to reject you just so you can underst...
5.6M 260K 69
"I'm a psycho at the bottom of the pack, and you're a warrior built to kill. Isn't it a weird mix?" He shrugs, a wicked grin plastered to his face. ...
1K 19 10
Sarah was three weeks away from being the only Omega that she knew of to graduate from a University. She was already the only Omega to graduate from...