Accidentally ( OP! male reade...

By MCijam

Y/n a human. That will Isekai. To the random world. That's it. And this is about op y/n and harem. Have 18+ s... More

Important
Y/n Bio
Prologue(fix grammar)
Chapter 1(fix grammar)
Chapter 2(fix grammar)
Chapter 3(fix grammar)
Chapter 4(fix grammar)
Chapter 5(fix grammar)
Chapter 6(fix grammar)
Chapter 7(fix grammar)
Chapter 8(fix grammar)
Chapter 9(fix grammar)
Talulah story (Spoiler?)
Seriously πŸ˜‘
Chapter 10
Side story (1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Lemon chapters
Nian 18+ (chapter 15)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Story plot(end)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
For arknight player
Chapter 26
This is Cool Hellagur look now
Chapter 27
Are they same person?
Chapter 28
Sus?
Chapter 29
EB as Waifu?!
Confessarius as Waifu?!
Theresis as Waifu?!
Chapter 31
Help
Chapter 32
Side Story (2)

Chapter 30

3.7K 84 80
By MCijam

"So. . . this is Theresa? Never thought I would meet her after entering Kazdel. And that little Donk- the bunny is a kid right now."

Y/n staring at Theresa for a moment before he shakes his head and asking her a question that is running in his mind.

Y/n: What do you do out here? Aren't you going to be killed by any people who served your brother, Theresis?

Theresa: *sigh* That brother of mine. . . So what is your name?

Y/n: Y/n. Again, why are you outside here? It is dangerous for you.

Theresa: Well, I'm out here after spotting some bases exploding nearby Kazdel. U go there on my own and save this child. Only one of them survived. I don't know what happens to others, I don't see any sign of people there.

Y/n: Is that so? What is her name then? "I already know, but it SUS if I already know her name without knowing her yet."

Theresa then gestures to Amiya to tell Y/n her name. Amiya deem to hesitate but finally, she steps ahead and talks to Y/n

Amiya: M-m-my name i-is Amiya.

Y/n: Amiya huh? So what do you want to do with Amiya now?

Theresa: Hmm. . . I will adopt her. She is infected after all. I'm sure no one will take care of her, she will even be treated harshly by other non-infected people.

Y/n: I see.

Y/n turned around as he looked at other citizens that were 20 meters away from them. He checks the surroundings to see any suspicious people that will assassinate Theresa. Without him noticing Theresa's eyes glow a little for a while.

"Weird, in Dark Knight Memoir Episode 2, Theresa will be attacked right now because her art can easily be sensed by other people. At least the doctor is there to kill them all. . . I just realized Theresa just calls doctors 'her' earlier. I shouldn't think about this again.

Confessor, led by Confessarius, one of the members is Shining in her prime. I heard she did not hesitate to kill someone that stood in her ways."

Theresa: I'm sorry but I need to go. Hope we will meet again in the future.

Y/n: Sure, please be careful.

Theresa carries Amiya as she runs toward somewhere else leaving Y/n behind staring at Theresa's figure until they can't be seen anymore.

"I don't know I will come this far. . . it has been more than 1 year since I've been in the game, even though the character growth is nonsense. But I'm in another world, what did I expect?

Theresa, when around her, I can feel how calm my mind is. It's like she can relieve stress by using her art. Yeah, she already read my mind, what do I do? I let her read my mind without using a system to prevent her from reading my mind. She probably doesn't let her guard down on anyone she doesn't consider allies. I mean what type of person is when someone suddenly thinks people they just meet are allies after bumping?

Now she has already gone far away. . . but why don't these people follow her. . . what they want from me? Will they kill me even though I just bump into her? It's an accident dude!"

He sighs as he looks at the church on his left to see the door open and some figure can be seen in there while staring at Y/n. From what Y/n sees they are shocked because Y/n manages to find them in a short time.

Y/n: Confessor

Y/n then enter the church to meet them or fight them if they charge at him. When he was in the middle of the church, the door was closed by one of the confessors. In front of Y/n are three individuals from the confessor as they stare at him. One of them grabs her mask as she opens it to reveal her face to Y/n.

"Shining?"

Shining: It is a pleasure to meet you, Y/n.

"They already know my name? Are there any traitors? Don't seem to see any traitors in troops."

Shining: Don't worry, we are here not to harm you. We just want to talk with you. . . far away from the public.

Y/n: It's not fair if you already know my name, so what's yours? Don't worry I will not tell anyone.

Shining: Shining, name Shining. Now please follow me.

"There are probably 20 people in this church, even one confessor is strong enough to defeat EB without trying. Shining is the stronger, but Confessarius already outranked her."

Y/n walks as he follows Shining into a room. Inside the room are a couch, chair, and table. Shining then sits on the couch while gesturing to Y/n to sit beside her. Y/n stares at her for a moment before he sits beside her.

Shining: Do you know who we are?

Y/n: Confessor group led by Confessarius.

Shining: Odd. Nobody even knows we exist. You are the first people to know. So who told you?

Y/n: Some friend of mine.

Shining: I see. So do you want to know why I want to talk with you?

Y/n: No.

Shining: That harsh, but I will think it as yes. The reason is. . . I want you to help us kill Theresis and his loyal servant Confessarius.

"What the f*ck? It's not like I am against it but what will happen to the whole arknight story if I kill Theresis too soon?"

Shining: I know you may be confused why we want to eliminate Theresis and Confessarius. Our reason is we are tired of killing innocent people by his order. Do we decide to find you using the rumor we found. Heard you kill few EBH before at Ursus.

Y/n: Then why not go kill him instead of asking for my help?

Shining: We are nothing compared to him. He is too strong. That is why he a Theresis a loyal servant. So what do you say? We will assist you when taking Theresis down. And we will always help you as long as we can do it.

Y/n: What will I get after helping you all?

Shining: What Do you want? Money? Fame? Popularity? Women? Tell us and we will do our best to get it.

Y/n: I will tell you later. I'm not deciding what I want yet.

Shining: Is that so? Then I will wait for your answer in the future. From now on you are our new leader, please guide us to the right path.

Y/n: Hold up. Want a minute. I don't ag-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n can be seen in front of 20 confessor people as he is sweating while looking at Shining.

Y/n: I don't even agree to be your leader.

Shining: It has already been decided by me. So what is your order, my lord?

"This is unacceptable and wholesome, this is out of my plan, I think I will kill all of the confessor people and scared Shining so she will not interfere. But I instead become their leader. Is this what people say about the protagonist's plot that helps the Protagonist right?"

He takes a deep breath before looking around to see the confessor people waiting for him to give them the order. He then decides to use plan H. You may be wondering how many plans he has right? Well, just from A-Z, how can he remember all of that? Must always be ready perfectly in any situation.

Now the plan he used right now is 'Order his troops to stay low and don't do anything that makes them stand out a little. Well, this plan was supposed to be used when he became Rhine Labs' leader, but instead, he became Confessor leader.

Y/n: "My natural skill that I always use in emergencies. Random bullish*t GO GO GO!!!" For now don't try to attack or show your hostility at Confessarius, work and listen to him like you guys usually do. So how do I want to call any of you?

Confessor: Here *hand Y/n a paper*

Y/n: It's you all name. Where is the number?

Confessor: No, that is our Teragram.

Y/n:

Y/n stares at them confused and doesn't talk or even blink because he just heard TERAGRAM. It's like Instagram but a version of arknight. He even thinks about seeing whether their talk is real or not. The silence stopped after one of the confessors spoke.

Confessor 2: Yeah. . . follow us and message us if you need any help. Don't forget to like our picture too and share our profile too. We will really appreciate it If you do that.

Confessor 3: Don't worry we will follow you and like your picture too. We will even share your profile with our friends.

Y/n: *put in his pocket*. . . I will do that tonight. So did you all know what I ordered right? Now go to Confessarius and listen like you used to be. If you can please message me if he plots something that is out of content.

They nod their head before they disappear in their spot. Y/n pinch his nose before stare at where the confessor group earlier before their gone.

Y/n: I like this world, but need some time to get used to this new feature.

(Timeskip)

Y/n: Did you know, some group of people that are so dangerous suddenly made me their leader. Plus the way to contact is by messaging them using Teragram. Here is the list of numbers. Can you add my profile to follow all of the names? Can you do that Ines?

Ines: Why ask me? Ask someone else. Like Patriot or Hellagur?

Y/n: Bruh, I can feel they will post weird thing on my Teragram.

Ines: And what do you think I use it too?

Y/n: Because I see you always like cute picture in your Teragram.

Ines: What are you? Stalker?

Y/n: No, but yes.

Ines: *groan* You're lazy.

Y/n: Goddamn I am.

Ines: *sigh* Give me time.

Ines grabs Y/n phone before opening Teragram and searches the name on the list and follows them. It takes a while because all of them have weird names.

Ines: " Why can't I find his name in the database of the world? It's like he did not even exist in the first place. Plus he is too hard to read. I can't even think what his motive suddenly found us and knocked us out easily, but I know he is more powerful than all of this world combined.

From what I heard, he easily fights EBH without breaking a sweat, he even has one punch line of them as it kills them instantly. There is no such human strong like him, he is unpredictable, cunning, strategic, persistent, and powerful.

When around him, I feel like I shouldn't fight him at all costs. It feels like he knows every single movement from every aspect. For now, I can't fight him and accept my fate, and that is his tool or what they called chess pawn. I will look forward to what he will do from now on.

Right now he must think about what he should do next. *shiver* I don't want to know what he is thinking."

She keeps a sneak glance at Y/n stare at her sharply making her sweat and do what she is ordered to. While she continues searching for the name, Y/n thinking about something he is supposed to think but for him, he can't think about it whether he is thinking about what he is thinking but he thinks it will be possible if he thinks over and over again until he can think what he thinks earlier he thinks.

" What if we think about the situation that shows us think about the situation that shows us think again? Can it be possible? Should I use my system? No, I can't always rely on the system, it makes me useless when figuring out or fighting someone without a system. I should find the answer myself."

*poke* *poke*

Y/n: What do you want W?

W: Annoying you~

Y/n: Go away. I try to think something about thinking.

W:. . . I will ignore that part~ So when will I meet the person that I will look up to? Can't wait to see him/her.

Y/n: If she is not being hunted by Sarkaz, you will meet her right now.

W: She is being hunted? For what reason?

Y/n: Because of her brother, jealous of the throne as he will try to find anyone or hired to kill his sister.

W: Throne? Oh, you mean Theresa?

Y/n: Yeah. That is the person you will look up to. Trust me.

W: If you said so then. Move a little bit.

W sits at Y/n laps while she faces him and smirks at Y/n. Y/n just facepalm and take his phone left by Ines after she finished following the confessor. Seeing this W pout as she placed her chin on his shoulder.

"What kind of name do they put?! 'I_shine_sun'????? This must be Shining, and there are many of her pictures in her profile. This seems interesting."

{Shining: Rain sometimes relieves stress. #rain #calm #tips}

" What the?"

He keep scrolling down to see what Shining post and like all of them because it too opposite with her personality right now.

W: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Yes?

W: Why don't you get a boner when I sit on your laps?

Y/n: Ask my boner-Kun. Not me.

W: Tch.

Both of them just stay there until W move from his laps. But not she just stay there and enjoy his warmth.

(In unknown place)

In a castle, we can see two individuals talking to each other. One of them is sitting at the throne while staring at the other one that kneels one leg and looks at the person on the throne. They are Theresis, and his loyal servant Confessarius.

(Theresis)

(Confessarius)

Theresis: Any news about the sister of mine?

Confessarius: No your Highness. I don't hear any news from my apprentice.

Theresis: Is that so? Then what about our alliance with the Ursus Empire?

Confessarius: It seems they agree, my lord. But they want us to kill someone.

Theresis: Who is it?

Confessarius: They said someone named Y/n. He managed to kill 3 EBH without trying. He even managed to one punch EBH.

Theresis: Please deal with him immediately. I don't want him to disturb my plan.

Confessarius: Yes your Highness. I will deal with him as fast as possible.

He then disappears from Theresis' sight as The risks sigh while looking at the picture in his hand. There is him and his sister taking selfies while smiling together.

Theresis: Sorry, I hate when you always get attention. In the future, I will kill you by my hand. After that, I will absorb your art and make it mine. Don't blame me, Sis, it's your fault for being better than me.

He then burned the picture with his art as he laughed while doing that. His laughing echoed the whole castle as many guards heard this driver hearing their King laugh.

(Another Unknown place)

A tall building can be seen from far away as it zooms inside it. In a Gym, There is Saria doing push-ups while staring at her phone that is lying on the ground as a timer can be seen from it.

Saria: *pant* 1 months left. *pant* Please hold on Ifrit. *pant* I will save you.

She then resumes her training method to get stronger than anyone so she can protect her beloved one. Outside the door, an owl wearing glasses staring at Saria is training before she smiles and goes forward leaving Vouivre that training non-stop.

(In unknown street)

There is a Feline wearing a dirty green lab coat that had her bloodstain. She can be seen crying while walking slowly toward her old house. Her whole body has a bruise, probably from a fight with her friends.

She arrived in front of her house before she opened the door with a key. Entering the house, the inside is so dirty, with so many bottles, plastic, and garbage around it. She ignores all of that and slowly climbs the stairs and goes toward her room.

When she opens it, it shows her room is a little messy but no garbage or trash. She opened her green lab coat before she jumped toward the bed and grabbed a pillow and put it on top of her head.

She stares at a bottle in front of her that has a label. There is a name for the bottles displayed on the label. It's called the 'Sleeping pill'. She sighs before she switches her position as she faces the ceiling.

???: I should work at the clinic from now on. They all don't even appreciate what I help them.

She closed her eyes as she drifted to sleep peacefully.

(Back to Y/n)

He can be seen beside a window as he stares into the Moon. His roommate Ishi was in bed playing with her phone. There he talked about something important in his life.

Y/n: W fell asleep on my lap, and I carried her to her room. Her weight is probably around 68 KG, yeah I'm sure it is 68.

Ishi: What are you talking about?

Y/n: About weight. Wanna discuss with me?

Ishi:. . . No. And don't tell how much the woman weighs in front of them. I'm sure you will make a hater.

Y/n: *sigh* But it is fun guessing something.

Ishi: I can agree with that.

Y/n:. . . So Ishi. Can I ask you a question? But if you don't want to answer, it's alright.

Ishi: What is it?

Y/n: What are you?

After asking that, Ishi put down her phone and stared at Y/n sharply. Y/n don't flinch, no the system will not help him this time. His desire to know what Ishi is makes him determined to know about her origin.

"I really want to know if she is real or not. I'm Curious about that"

Ishi: You sure you want to know?

Y/n: Yes.

Ishi: *sigh* I'm what is called an NPC. You already know what an NPC is, right? So I'll tell you directly. Please listen carefully.

Y/n: Alright.

Ishi: I'm a character that was created by your system. I created it to make sure you are safe from any danger that can kill you. Even though you are stronger than me, I must protect you at any cost. Don't worry about me dying, I will be revived again by your system until you die. But there is no way you will die.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Ishi: You are Y/n. The honored one that fits any place, you already pass the Queen itself. You even have a will that can't be corrupted until you want to. You are the chosen one, the Supreme being, and many more.

Y/n: So I?

Ishi: You are more powerful than God itself. You are even more powerful than the system. I was even shocked at first when I was created by your system. It shows me how powerful you are and you are unstoppable, nobody can stop you.

Y/n: That sound. . . awesome? So what happened if you my enemy?

Ishi: Don't worry, I'm not your enemy, I am already set to be your lover and loyal wife. I have all of your memories in my mind right now.

Y/n: So. . . you know all of the things in my mind?

Ishi: Yes, all of the things in your mind. Not all of it, some of it. There is still a memory I don't manage to know yet.

Y/n:. . . So, will I be bored to death? I mean I'm the strongest, like literally, nobody can't defeat me.

Ishi: Don't worry. . . many other Isekai candidates will find you and try to kill you.

Y/n: There is another isekai? Wow, it means the Isekai thing is the same as certain anime.

Ishi: Yup, something like that. But remember, you can make them slaves, or kill them and take their power. And please. . . don't lose.

Y/n: What happens if I lose?

Ishi: You will get reincarnated to your original world.

Y/n: What happened to this world and you?

Ishi: Depending on the person that defeats you. Some of them will rape me, torture me, make me a slave, or make me their wive, or whatever you can think. Same with other people in this world. They will have the same fate as me.

Y/n goes to the bed and lays down beside Ishi as he faces the ceiling while thinking about what Ishi tell.

Ishi: You know, when I first meet you, I think you a pervert bastard that want sex only. But what I thought was wrong, I can't read all inside your mind. Even though I can easily access your mind, something prevents me from reading little bit of your memory.

Y/n: You say I was stronger than you right? Maybe because of that prevent you?

Ishi: No, it's just you preventing me from reading your past. Is there something you don't want to share? Don't worry I'm not forcing you.

Y/n: Maybe some bad thing I don't want people to find out? Don't worry, it not that important.

Ishi: If you say so then. Good night darling~

Ishi kissed Y/n on the lips before she closed her eyes while hugging Y/n like a pillow. Y/n just let her do whatever she wants as he wants she fall asleep peacefully.

"That time. . . it's a past. Besides, it is not a big deal. I've already done that many times including this world. *yawn* Better sleep. Tomorrow I need to find a Babel place."

He look at Ishi as he hug her close to his body while smirking.

"Don't worry, nobody will survive if their touch you or hurt you. I will kill-mo torture first then kill. I promise to you all, I will protect you and other people that I care forever. If another Isekai people come, I will kill them. After you and other girl that I love are mine. You don't need to worry about me, but worry to the Isekai people that will try to kill me. Sweat dream Ishi~"

He closed his eyes as he fell asleep. Ishi hear what Y/n think, and she li- no. . . She love it.

To Be Continued

Kinda tired, now my idea of this book is gone. Don't know what Y/n will do next. But don't worry I will write this when I have an idea back.

MC out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 531 9
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...
92.9K 2K 26
Jujutsu Kaisen Gojo reader is in the world of FairyTail. Starting at the conclusion of the Phantom Guild Arc what kind of mischief will we see with o...
154K 1.7K 65
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή
18.6K 646 15
What would happen if Ben 10 was forced to traverse through Hell, obtaining a Demon harem (+1 Angel) along the way? (Helltaker and Ben 10 belong to th...