DORM 21 | ENHYPEN OT7 | ์—”ํ•˜์ดํ”ˆ

By blueberryhoon

Seven boys thought they'll live peacefully in DORM 21. It was all fun not until they started hearing creepy n... More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
outro

25

1.9K 115 10
By blueberryhoon

Day one at the Jeju Island.

Yesterday, they arrived here at the hotel kinda late. The teachers said that in day one, they will just have a rest and start their activities at day two.

The view from their room is so relaxing. There's a balcony outside so you can go out if you want to, it's not too hot so it's really relaxing.

Eight of them are in one room since the room contains a bedroom with four large beds inside. Actually, only four persons can stay but Mr. Kim Seokjin told them they can stay with each other.

They didn't got a chance to fix their things yesterday since they're tired and just slept the whole day. Good thing the teachers are so kind and gave them another day of resting.

"Sunghoon, babe, are you sleeping?" Heeseung asked Sunghoon who's laying on the bed. All of them are done fixing their things and just having another rest.

"No, I'm not" Sunghoon responded.

"Let's go to out there" Heeseung pointed at the sliding door and outside, there's a balcony.

"Alright" Sunghoon said. The two of them stood up and walked outside. When they opened the sliding door, a fresh air welcomed the two of them.

Heeseung sat on a comfy chair and pulled Sunghoon with him, making the younger sit on his laps. Sunghoon rested his head on Heeseung's chest and admired the view.

The two started to talk about the things between them, between their relationship. It's been a tough week for them coz Sunghoon always avoids Heeseung. They decided to clarify the things between them and make up.

The six boys are left inside the room. As usual, Sunoo and Ni-ki sharing one bed, Jay and Jungwon too. And this time, Jake shares a bed with Engene.

The four boys, Sunoo, Ni-ki, Jake and Engene are sleeping. Jay and Jungwon are watching tv while Jay is leaning on Jungwon's shoulder and the younger was holding Jay's hand and playing with it. [A/N: remember Jungwon and Jay's position on one of the ep of Enhypen&Hi s1? It's like that :)]

The two were watching peacefully not until Jay's phone rang. It was beside Jungwon so picked the phone up and showed it to Jay.

"Your mom is calling" Jungwon said.

"Answer it"

"What? Why me?"

"Please answer it for me, baby" Jay whined. Jungwon can't resist Jay's cuteness. Jungwon sighed then answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Son!- oh, who's this?"

"A-ah, it's Jungwon"

"Jungwon? Yang Jungwon?!"

"Yes, Mrs. Park. I'll give the phone to Jay now" Jungwon politely said. He immediately handed the phone to Jay coz he's kinda nervous. Jay smiled and took the phone.

"Hey, mom" Jay started. Jungwon just watched him.

"You want to FaceTime? Aren't you busy?" Jay asked. Jungwon got more nervous hearing the 'FaceTime'.

"Sure, we're not busy so sure" Jay said then accepted the FaceTime.

"Now where is he?!" Jay's mom asked.

"Here he is" Jay said and moved the camera a bit, revealing Jungwon.

"Ah hehe hi" Jungwon nervously said and held Jay's hand tightly. Jay noticed that Jungwon was nervous so he interwined their fingers.

"Omo! He's so cute! Hello, Jungwon-ah!" Jay's mom waved and smiled. Jungwon finally calmed down and greeted Jay's mom.

"T-thank you, Mrs. Park" Jungwon said.

"Oh, don't call me formally, sweetie. Call me mom!"

"A-ah, yes, okay"

"Why are you so nervous?" Jay asked Jungwon as if they're not FaceTiming his mom.

"It's my first time talking to your mom"

"Don't be nervous, baby"

"Am I interrupting you two?" Mrs. Park asked and raised a brow.

"No, mom!- Eh?" Jungwon stopped, thinking if he really called Mrs. Park 'mom'.

"Aww, Jungwon called me mom! He's so adorable!"

"Yeah, he's so cute" Jay added, making Jungwon blush as he gave Jay a light slap on his thigh.

Jungwon started to feel comfortable while talking to Mrs. Park and he would answer her questions everytime she asks something. Jay just adored his mom and his baby talking to each other. The call lasted for an hour before they ended it.

"It's fun talking to your mom" Jungwon stated when the call ended.

"Hmm, you two looks close already"

"She's so kind"

"Yeah, she is. I'm glad mom likes you"

"Hmm- wait, where's Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung?" Jungwon asked when he noticed the two are not around the room.

"They're outside. Maybe you didn't noticed them walked out earlier"

"Can we go out too? I want some fresh air" Jungwon cutely asked. Jay nodded then the both of them stood up to go outside as well.

When the two stepped out, they saw Heeseung and Sunghoon sitting while having their cute and soft moments.

"Oh, hey" Heeseung greeted when he saw the two.

"Did we interrupt you two?" Jungwon asked.

"Of course not" Sunghoon said. Sunghoon pointed at the other seat, gesturing Jay and Jungwon to sit. Jay pulled Jungwon as he sat on the comfy chair, copying Heeseung and Sunghoon's position.

"Are you guys okay now?" Jay asked.

"Hmm-mm" Heeseung nodded.

"That's good. Wonie keeps on asking me about you two-" Jay didn't managed to finish his sentence coz Jungwon glared at him. The two just chuckled.

"We're good now, no more arguments" Heeseung said.

"By the way, what time is it?" Sunghoon asked. Jay looked at his wrist watch.

"It's 5:30 pm. Let's just have a room service later"

"Look- the sun is so pretty!" Jungwon said and pointed at the sun. The four of them are watching the sunset.

"Stand up, let's take a picture" Jay said. Jungwon stood up then Jay followed.

Jay took his phone out and focused it on Jungwon. Jay took a lot of pictures, the two of them even have a selfie together. Heeseung and Sunghoon are just watching the two. Jungwon noticed and pulled the two of them up.

"Take a picture!" Jungwon said and smiled. For their first picture, Heeseung's hands are on Sunghoon's waist.

"Show more chemistry, hyung!" Jungwon said and giggled, making them laugh. Heeseung and Sunghoon faced each other while Heeseung's arms are wrapped around Sunghoon's waist and Sunghoon's arms around Heeseung's neck.

"Perfect!" Jay said after taking the picture. Jay and Jungwon looked at the pictures while Heeseung and Sunghoon are still on their position and staring at each other.

Sunghoon didn't cared about his surroundings and just tiptoed so he can reach Heeseung's lips, pressing their lips together. Jay and Jungwon finally noticed the two that are having a sweet kiss so they took a picture sneakily. It came out well tho.

Sunghoon broke the kiss and whispered "I love you" then he hugged Heeseung. Of course, Heeseung hugged him as well while caressing his back. Heeseung saw Jay back hugging Jungwon and the two of them are staring at the sun set.

Meanwhile, the four left inside are watching them with a smile. The four of them woke up and they saw the four others outside.

"They're so sweet" Ni-ki said, making them all chuckle.

"Should we call them?" Jake asked.

"No, dummy, let them have their moment" Engene said.

"What time is it, Ni-ki?" Jake asked the youngest.

"It's almost 6:00 pm hyung" Ni-ki answered.

"Should we just order room service? It would be nice to eat outside but I don't think the teachers will allow us"

"Yeah. Let's just get some room service, let's wait for the four of them"

Jake, Engene, Sunoo and Ni-ki really did wait for them. After a few minutes, they finally went back inside.

"What do you guys want to order?" Jay asked and sat on his and Jungwon's bed.

"Anything" All of them answered. Jay sighed and stood up to call a room service.

"The food will be delivered after fifteen minutes" Jay said and went back to the bed.

The eight boys are talking about something when a doorbell interrupted their conversation. Jay stood up once again and went to open the door. It was one of the staff of the hotel who came to being food. Jay called the others so they can help him bring the foods inside.

Author's note:
I'm not satisfied with this chapter again lol I don't like it.

Anyways, I hope y'all like it! Don't forget to vote! I love you all! =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 409 15
โ !ยก enemies to lovers ยก! โ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ง๐˜ท๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช...
313K 12.5K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
21.6K 1.1K 34
Things were supposed to get better once Sunoo admitted his feelings for Sunghoon. Instead, they've only gotten more complicated. There's still more t...