LSW: Love Sick World

By Coming_To_You_Live

(EDITING) What will Y/n (or should I call you as Brielle?) do just to save Her Friends? A life full of secret... More

Prologue
Lee Rin
Chou Tzuyu
Yeh Shuhua
Kang Seung-Shi
Witnessing Some Deaths (Pt.1)
Witnessing Some Deaths (Pt.2)
Try Again (Pt.1)
Try Again (Pt.2)
Frustrating (Pt.1)
Frustrating (Pt.2)
Don't Lose Hope (Pt.1)
Don't Lose Hope (Pt.2)
His Part Of The Problem
You Knew!?
Timeline?
Pictures From The Past
I Can Stop and Reverse Time!?
Voice?
My New Friend Future Irene
C R U S H
I Have Some News For You Lil Shits
Sunshine Shu And Brave Tzu
Something About The Different Timelines
Are You Fucking Up Everything?
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Who Is SHE?
Prom (Pt. 1)
Prom (Pt. 2)
Hints
Reveal
Unexpected
Choice A (Pt. 1)
Choice A (Pt.2)
MY STORIES +NEW BOOK

Park Brielle/ (Y/n)

103 9 0
By Coming_To_You_Live

"Save Me."

"Brielle! Save Me!"

"I don't wanna die yet..."

"Remember me."

Brielle jolted up awake as she looked down her bed feeling her heart racing fast as her sweat was falling down her forehead.

Those Screams and Pleads were terrifying her.

Those voice.

She remembered it well.

It was from her Best Friends.

She sighed.

She will visit her friends soon.

As she was stretching she saw her frame with Rin.

She smiled and remembered how they got each other this frames.

"Ok there we look bad ass!"

"Take the pic please!"

"Ok girls smile as I count to three ok?"

"Yes sir!"

"1.."

"Well keep this right Brielle?"

"2.."

"Definitely Rin."

"3!"

"Best Friends forever!"

*Click!*

"This is perfect!"

The camera man put the picture into a frame and gave them their very own frames.

Brielle sighed and went out her room and proceeds to the stairs only to remember Tzuyu sliding down the Stairs handles as she was getting chased by Some bullies.

"Excuse me Yoda on a hot trail!!!"

Brielle looked up and immediately removed her hand at the stairs handle as Tzuyu slides down and flicks her bullies off.

Brielle chuckled following Tzuyu.

Brielle went downstairs and saw Her favorite Wolf Plushie that Shuhua won for her.

"Scam me one more time bitch I'll throw this shit up on your ass!"

Shuhua shouted as she took the baseball ⚾ and threw it at the cans but it didn't fell.

"HUWATTTT AGHHHH!!!"

Shuhua grabbed another one even if there's only 1 ⚾ for 1 dollar.

"FUCK YOU GIVE BRIELLE THAT FUCKING CUTE PLUSHIE!"

Shuhua shouted as she threw the ball at the guy and took the Large wolf plushie and ran with Brielle.

Brielle chuckled and patted the wolf's head and proceeds to go to her kitchen.

She looked at the window and remembered how Seung would always take her on the rooftop to talk her about life.

"Unnie you know I'm confused..."

Seung looked at her while her hands were cross at her back making it a pillow.

"Hm?"

"Well because... I just feel like life is sometimes unfair you know."

Seung took some lollipop on her pockets as she unwraps it and pops it on her mouth while listening to Brielle.

"Is this about your Grandma?"

Seung looked at Brielle and held the girls hand squeezing it for the girl to know she's always there.

"I just... Miss her Unnie... And here you are being a bitch drinking beers and shits and I'm worried about your health so please--UNNIE!"

Brielle slaps the can of beer on Seung's hand and pouts.

Seung chuckles and lays her head at Brielle's shoulder.

"Don't worry Bri.... I won't leave you."

Brielle nods and lays her head at Seung's.

"Unnie... How to move on?"

Seung chuckled and patted the girls head before lifting her head up staring straight at the sun set.

"Is this about your crush on Sally?"

"Maybe?"

Seung sighs.

"Sometimes you let go of people without even noticing.... You stop thinking of them everyday, You stop waiting for them to reply to you, You stop allowing them to take up so much space in your life. You move on!"

Brielle stares at Seung who had this gentle smile on her lips as she explains Brielle about moving on.

"You go about your day without worrying about them, You stop expecting them to comeback with an apology, You accept that they are no longer a part of your life.... You just let them go...."

Seung looked at Brielle.

"As simple as that..."

Brielle was still looking at Seung.

"Brielle?"

Seung waved her hand at Brielle's face.

"Unnie... How to be happy?"

Seung chuckled.

"You know... The person who is making you unhappy is no one but yourself... You are the only reason why your suffering."

Brielle snapped out of her trance.

She sighed sadly as tears ran down her cheek.

Because right after she left the person who she back then liked (or more than that) left too.

Then she heard she has a girlfriend but died due to Brain Cancer.

She sighed and opened the Tv.

Breaking News!

On April 2, 2018 on South Korea people have been reporting this four young woman's!

The First person crashed into a wall not only destroying the car but also killing herself.

The second person was reported that she killed herself by drowning.

Her body was found at her own bath tub.

The Third person was burned to death at her own apartment.

Then the fourth one killed herself by jumping down a high building.

This are the names of the people who died.

Chou Tzuyu.

Lee Rin.

Yeh Shuhua.

And Kang Seung-Shi.

_____________(۝)_____________

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 646 37
Welcome to YDR Akademi, where we make sure our students... #$+"+_+# You Belong To Me.#+$++@:$ Are safe and are equally welcomed... #++$+#)" Why Are Y...
7.5K 184 12
Sequel to I'm In Love With My Best Friend Hope you enjoy this story! Warning: Genderbender and if you haven't read the first book, then i hope that y...
115K 4K 20
IN WHICH, the servant and the young master fall in love. Shh, it's a secret from the house members. ⚠️ !!WARNING!!⚠️ -BoyxBoy -Homophobia Cover edit...