Tensura - Beyond Expectations

By Rimuru6360

A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got rein... More

Chapter - 1{Reincarnation}
Chapter - 2{First Fight}
Chapter - 3{War and Veldanava}
Chapter - 4{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 5{Gift}
Chapter - 6{Ultimate Skills}
Chapter - 7{Hana: My first Human friend}
Chapter - 8{A Day with Hana}
Chapter - 9{Skill Synthesis}
Chapter - 10{Birth of Ciel and Ultimate Slime}
Chapter - 11{Birth of Supreme Deity}
Chapter - 12{Hana Past}
Stats and Skills
Chapter - 13{War}
Chapter - 14{Demon Lord Vs Hero}
Chapter - 15{Supreme Deity Vs Demon Lord}
Chapter - 16{Foolish King}
Chapter - 17{I, I love you...}
Chapter - 18{Goddess Wrath Part- 1}
Chapter - 19{Goddess Wrath Part- 2}
Chapter - 20{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part- 1}
Chapter - 21{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part -2}
Chapter - 22{Veldanava and Rimuru Part -3}
Chapter - 23{Peaceful Day}
Chapter - 24{Snow}
Chapter - 25{World Creation}
Chapter - 26{Seven Souls}
Chapter - 27{Prank and Yuu}
Chapter - 28{Unwanted Guest}
Chapter - 29{Die}
Chapter - 30{Rage}
Chapter - 31{Bottle Up Emotions}
Chapter - 32{Luna: The Elf}
Chapter - 33{Elf Village}
Chapter - 34{The Ice Dragon: Velzard}
Chapter - 36{Six Saints}
Chapter - 37{Legendary God}
Chapter - 38{The Truth}
Chapter - 39{The Conference}
Chapter - 40{Cold Day}
Chapter - 41{Uran: The Demon God}
New Book

Chapter - 35{Memories}

4.7K 143 56
By Rimuru6360

In an isolated space, a magnificent Palace can be seen, and on the balcony of the palace, Rimuru is standing watching the sunset with a small smile. The palace is very beautiful not only from the outside but even from the inside. All the furniture, decorative items, all the items even the lights and candles all items are personally built by Rimuru herself.

This whole palace was made by Rimuru when she didn't have anything to do she came here to relax her mind.

The palace is huge, inside the place there is a swimming pool, a hot spring, two gaming rooms, a huge hall, a hall specially built for parties, a throne room, and many rooms and things.

The whole palace is made up of ice but inside the palace, the temperature is very comfortable around 25°c.

Rimuru is sitting in the chair comfortably while Ciel-San can be seen in a maid dress serving tea to Rimuru.

Rimuru is enjoying the evening, suddenly, many memories started to flow inside Rimuru's head. The beautiful past, she still remembers the day she meets Veldanava and he gave her name.

The name she is very proud of...

She still remembers the nerve-wracking fight...

The beautiful evening...

The warm and happy smile of Veldanava...

The creation of the world...

The anger and frustration...

All the things every single bit of it.

•••

"

What!! Really can you give me a name? Please give me!! Give me!!"

A nine-year-old blueish silver hair girl said in a completely exciting voice with stars in her eyes.

"Yes!! I can give you a name, it is not a problem for someone like me. Let's think about a name for you. You are the first one who comes here, you are rather friendly, so how about 'Rimuru Tempest' 'Rimuru' means 'Friendly one' and ‘Tempest‘ means 'Storm' because you are like a raging storm destroying everything that comes into your path and after you came here this whole mountain filled with laughter like a storm. Tell me you like this name don't you" Veldanava asked her.

"I not only like it, but I also love it"

Rimuru replied with a huge smile her whole body filled with excitement.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Brother don't eat my cake" An angry Rimuru shouted.

"Oops. Sorry but I already ate it." Veldanava replied while laughing.

"BROTHER!! I hate you"

Rimuru said while pouting and turning her back against Veldanava.

"Hey! I'm sorry"

Veldanava apologize but Rimuru didn't say anything

"How about this? I will give you my cake next time"

"Ok. I forgive you. But don't forget your promise" Rimuru replied with a smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Brother, it's not like that," a frustrated Rimuru said "Imagine. Like you are absorbing all the mana inside you"

"Rimuru it is not as easy as you make it sound like" Veldanava replied.

"Brother!! You can do this" Rimuru encourages him.

"Just a little bit more and..."

"Yes!! You did it!. Brother. Now your body didn't release any more mana" Rimuru shouted happily.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let's fight,"

Veldanava said with a smile.

"What! But you know I beat you just like a month ago in a fight" Rimuru replied.

"Yes, and that's why I want to make the score even," Veldanava said with determination.

"Ok! Then let's fight," Rimuru said with full excitement.
.
.

"Hahaha, I win. I win. Now the score is even 4 win mine and four yours" Veldanava said happily.

"Hmm. But not for long, I will challenge you again after practicing for a while" Rimuru said with a smirk.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Brother!! Let's fight" Rimuru said excitedly.

"Ohh. So what is the score last time?" Veldanava asked.

"I think it was 27339 - 27338. I was a point ahead of you" Rimuru said with a smile.

"What!! No, I think I was a point ahead of you" Veldanava resorted back.

"Wh-What!! No, I was a point ahead of you" Rimuru said slightly annoyed.

"No. It was me" Veldanava said.

"No! Me!!'

"No! Me!!"

"No! Me!!"

"No! Me!!"

"Let's fight and the winner is right," Rimuru said while eying Veldanava like a predator watching over its prey.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey! Rimuru. Let's destroy this world" Veldanava said irritated.

"Brother, we can't just destroy this world because some foolish human watching me with dogs eyes," Rimuru said.

"How dare they look at you with that disgusting gaze..."

Veldanava murmured silently but Rimuru heard it all because of her high senses. But when she was about to say something, she saw some woman drooling while looking at Veldanava. So she read their mind and after seeing what they are thinking Rimuru got mad.

Rimuru didn't mind if any girl or women love her brother but she hated it when they thought this type of thing about her brother.

"Disgusting..." Rimuru murmured to herself, but Veldanava also heard her.

"What disgusting?" Veldanava asked.

"Nothing. Brother, you are correct to let's destroy this world" Rimuru said while smiling.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Rimuru add a little more power" Veldanava shouted.

"I'm trying but this core is very unstable," Rimuru said while sweating heavily.

"Rimuru that's enough. Don't pour more power" Veldanava shouted.

"Wait. Brother, I think this core can handle a little more power"

Rimuru said and started to pour more power inside the core.

"No!! Maybe core can handle but the magic formation can't and if you add more power then—"

But before can finish talking the formation exploded in Rimuru's face. Her whole body gets dirty, because of the black smoke.

"Hahaha. Your face, hahaha" Veldanava said while laughing hard.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Brother! Brother! Brother!" Rimuru shouted

"What! What happened" Veldanava asked.

"I want you to give me a nickname"

Rimuru shouted excitedly and started to stare at Veldanava with her sparkling eyes.

"Hmm. A nickname you say." Veldanava said while thinking very hard.

"How about Riyuu," Veldanava said "but it doesn't sound like a cute nickname" Veldanva added.

"Then how about Yuu," Rimuru said and then run off while shouting her new nickname.

"This fella," Veldanava said while shaking his head. "Yuu. Not a bad name indeed" Veldanava thought with a small smile.
.
.
.
.
.
<<Master>> Ciel said softly while curiously looking at Rimuru.

<<What is master thinking.>> Ciel thought after seeing Rimuru deep in thought.

I should not disturb Rimuru-Sama. She must be thinking about something important. It is not like that I can't read her mind or something but I think I should give Rimuru-Sama some privacy.

Celestial World

In heaven, Veldanava is setting peacefully while watching little Velzard practicing her skills. The thing is, unlike other monsters or any other being who was born with the only normal skill. Velzard is a true dragon formed by the belief of many peoples. Her soul is very strong, so she was born with an Ultimate Skill.

I know! I know your feelings. Yes, many others dreamed about having an Ultimate Skill but she was naturally born with an Ultimate Skill.

But unlike another world, Veldanava made. In this world, all the Ultimate Skills that other beings received are all Veldanava's original Skills. Veldanava put almost all of his Ultimate Skills into 'World System'. Reason? You say is very simple he didn't need them because he has his Origin skills.

Well, that was a story for another time currently Veldanava is watching Velzard play with her skills, and one very sensitive memory of Veldanava appears in his head.

"Hey! Rimuru I want to tell something you,"

Veldanava said he looked a little troubled with something.

"Huh!. Ok" Rimuru replied to Veldanva

"Well, I want to confess something to you," Veldanava said his voice starting to shake a little bit.

"Confess? What!"

Rimuru asked very confusedly. She didn't have any idea about what Veldanava is talking about. As far as she knows her brother didn't do anything that he has to confess to her like this.

"Well, the thing is I used you,"

Veldanava said to Rimuru he closed his eyes tightly.

"Huh! Used me. That's it" Rimuru asked him like it was nothing.

"Huh. Did you not hear me I said I used you. When you meet me for the first time until the moment we fight I only used you as my entertainment tool"

Veldanava said to her. This is something that Veldanava has to tell her one day or another.

"And I said it's Ok...

Brother can use me, as he sees fit I don't mind as long as you are happy...

My whole existence is only for my brother...

You and Hana are the ones who made me, me...

You are the one who helps a little puny slime when everyone just saw me as a little monster...

You are the one who gave me family...

You are the one who saves me when I was enraged...

So as I said brother can use me as he sees fit...

My body, my life, and even my soul... Are only for my brother to use...

I didn't have any complaints... My power is only for my brother's use..."

While telling Veldanava her thoughts a big smile formed on Rimuru's lips.

A genuine and happy smile...

Without any malice or schemes...

A pure and innocent smile...

"Thank you Rimuru. For your forgiveness"

Veldanava said while bowing slightly. To show her that he felt sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 655 21
Tatsuki Tsukino, a 17 year old high school student was murdered by one of his close friends for a deal. In the next moment, he wakes up again, this t...
590K 14.6K 62
Rimuru had been called to attend Walpurgis, by non-other than Guy himself. Realizing the dire situation, Rimuru makes haste to attend the banquet. Bu...
5.3K 186 5
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
239K 6.3K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...