Steve Rogers Love and Tony St...

By DakotaNee

Talia Stark used to love her life when she was younger. she had loving parents, an I've protective big brothe... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

44 3 1
By DakotaNee

2 months later. The city is better now, the news of me and that family passed which I am thankful for. I've been going on a few missions now. We got off leave of absence after 3 weeks. It has been officially a year since I moved here. Steve's birthday is in a week. I don't know what I am getting him yet. He is on a mission with Tony and Clint right now.

Thor came back about 4 days ago. Steve and the others should be back in a few days which gives me time to think on what to get him. I was laying in bed deciding what to get him when I ran to the bathroom and threw up. After a few minutes I got up and rinsed my mouth. I took a shower and dressed in some jeans and a blue top with ruffles and off the shoulder. I curled my hair s little bit and did a natural look for my makeup. I out on some wedges and walked out. I went to the kitchen, "THOR I AM STEALING A POP TART!!" I yelled he was in the room in a second.

"No." I turn around, "Please I need something small, I threw up a few minutes ago." He frowned, "Fine only because you are sick." I smiled weakly at him and grabbed one putting it in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Then I sat at the table and ate slowly. I only ate half of a pop tart when I stopped. I threw that away and went back in my room. Only half an hour later did someone knock on it. "It's open!" In came Nat, she came over and sat down on my bed. "Are you alright?" "Yeah I think I ate something bad." "Why?" "I threw up when I woke up this morning and I only ate half a pop tart."

She nods and gets up then leaves. I lay down in the bed and turn on a random movie. Just 5 minutes later there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" Nat comes back and sits in the bed. "Here." She hands me a box. I sit up and look at it. "A pregnancy test?!" I gasp, "When was the last time you had your period?" "Uh...." She nods with a smile. "Go!" I walk into the bathroom and take the test. There would be words that popped up, pregnant or not pregnant.

I had to wait 10 minutes so when I was done I sat it on the counter and walked out. She set a timer for 10 minutes. It was silent as I was bouncing my leg. "It's alright you both want kids." "I know but we wanted them in a year or so." "Well that just means you may get a kid sooner." I nod, the rest of the time it was silent until her timer on her phone went off. We both get up an head into the bathroom. I take a deep breath and pick it up.

Pregnant

I gasp as I look at the words, my head whips to Nat, tears fell from my eyes. She smiled and hugged me. "When are you going to tell him?" She asks I shrug my shoulders. "I'm gonna get tony in here first." "Ok." She says with a smile. I grab the test and sit on m bed. "Jarvis-"

Mr. Stark is on his way Ma'am

"Thank you Jarvis. What do you think his reaction will be?

I don't know

Then there was a knock. "Come in!" Tony opens the door and walks in. He comes over and sits on my bed. "Why does it look like you've been crying?" "Cause I have." "Are you alright?" I smile, "I'm more then alright." He looks at me confused. "Close your eyes Tony." He gives me a look. "Please?" He sighs and closes his eyes. I say the pregnancy test on his lap. He opens his eyes and looks down.

He gasps as he sees what it says. "Your? With Steve's?" I nod with a smile. "Oh my god! I'm going to be an Uncle!" He yelled hugging my tightly. I laugh, "Your not mad?" "Hell no!" I laugh at his response. "His birthday is next week I am going to give him this as a present." He smiles and hugs me. "Don't tell anyone the only person that knows is Nat and that's because she thought of it." He smiles and nods then leaves. I put the test into a cardboard box and wrap it, I stuff it in the back of my closet along with his other present.

Around 7 pm they arrive back. We all hang out, Nat and Tony giving me looks everyone once in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later I wake up before Steve. I was in his room so I carefully got out and went to my room, taking a shower and then cooking him some breakfast. When I walk back in his room he had just woken up. "Happy birthday!" I say handing him the tray, "Thank you Doll." We sit and eat then he gets ready.

I put my presents in the living room with everyone else's. Steve comes in an hour later. We all yell happy birthday to him, making him jump but smile. Then we started on the gifts. I was the last one to give him his. The first one I gave him was a new watch. Expensive one too. Then I hand him the small box with the pregnancy test in it. We all sat on the couch and watched him as he eyed the present.

He carefully opened it and looked at it. His head snaps up to mine. "No? Your joking? Are you serious!?!!" "Yeah it's real." "What is? What is it?" Clint asks. Steve jumps up taking it out. "I'm going to be a father!! I'm going to be a dad!!!" He screamed and yelled as he ran around. I laughed and stood up with tears falling down my face and my hands over my mouth. "I'M A FATHER!! I AM GONNA HAVE A CHILD!!!" He screams. He runs over and wraps his arms around my waist spinning me around as he kissed me deeply. 

We pull apart as he looks at me. "Your sure?" "I found out a week ago." He laughs and kisses me again. Then Clint grabs my test, a smile appears on his face and he comes over and hugs me. "I'm so happy for you Babybird." I smile and hug him. Everyone congratulates me with a hug. "Wait so Tony isn't mad?" Clint asked, "He was the second one to find out because I didn't want him to ruin this moment. No offence." He shrugs with a smile.

Steve jumps up and down holding the test. "I peed on that you know." "I don't really care right now I'm going to be a dad!" I laugh as tears come to my eyes. "Best birthday present ever!" He looks down at it as a smile appears on his face "So does that mean you can't go on missions anymore? Even after you have the child?" Thor asks. "Well I can, but Tony has to upgrade my suit, I'll go on missions until I start to get big. I can talk with Fury so he have me go on super dangerous missions. And once the baby is about 3 I can go on missions again and such. But it's up to you Steve. Can I go on missions if they don't require me to be in tons and tons of danger."

"As long as your with one of us then I don't care, but you have to be careful." I nod, "I will." I say with a smile. He hugs me again. "Can I do a check up and see how far along you are?" Bruce asked, "Yeah." Me, Bruce and Steve head down to the lab. Bruce checks me over and what not, "Looks like your 3 and a half weeks along." I smile, "Thank you Bruce." "Any time, I just need to do a check up every 2 weeks." "Can you see when the due date is yet?" "Yeah hold on a minute." He said. "Around March is your due date. Once you are farther along I will be able to tell better." I smile, "Thank you Bruce."

He smiled at me, "Anytime Talia." He hugs me gently then leaves me and Steve. "So your ok with it being a year early?" "I am more then ok." I smile and hug him. "What do you want?" He asks me, "I have no idea. How about you?" "Boy. Mini Captain America running around." I laugh and get up, we head to the elevator, "Wow I just-I can't wrap my head around it." He shakes his head as we step in. We head up to the living room. "I am going to go upgrade your suit!" Tony says walking by quickly. I laugh as he leaves. "So what do you want to do now?"

"I don't know. Can I train?" "Yeah we will train with you." Clint and Nat said, "I'll come to." "I'll stay here and eat pop tarts." Thor said. I smile and go over to him. "Why don't you head down with us so your not by yourself?" He shrugs his shoulders and gets up. "Ok." We head down to the training room once we all change. They had their suits on while I had on a sports bra and some leggings.

"I'm going to be an awesome uncle." Thor whispers in my ear I laugh. "Ehhh, will you share your pop tarts with the baby?" "Yes." "Does that include me?" "No." I huff and roll my eyes. He sits on the bench as we leave him. I put on bandages then walk over to the punching bag. I see Steve and Clint sparing while Nat judges. I look back at the punching bag and start thinking about my anger I have Locked up inside me.

I throw hard punches at the bag. I stop 5 minutes later as I had nothing left to be mad about. I drank some water and went over to watch them spare. "Talia wanna go?" Nat asked as Steve and Clint got off the mat. "Sure, not the stomach though I got no protection." "How about you try and imagine your force field around it while you fight." "That's gonna be hard." I say back at Steve.

"Try." Clint then said. "Ok. Try not to kill me." He chuckles and nods. "Only because you are baring my niece." "You think it's a girl?" I ask her amused, "I highly disagree!" Clint and Steve yell. I laugh shaking my head. "Its a girl!" Thor yelled. I laughed and held up my hands in a fighting stance. I imagined my force field around my abdomen. Steve called it and we began.

It was tiring to have it up but I wasn't going to give up. I took Clint down at his strongest I almost took Steve out. Maybe I could take her out to, even though I find that hard to believe. Only half an hour later did she take me down. I laid on my back trying to catch my breath. "Ya know..." I breath out, "Fighting is a lot more tiring now." Nat chuckled and helped me up. "I call a rematch when I'm not pregnant." "Your on." I laughed as I went and got some water.

Then I practiced with a bow and arrow until lunch time. Everyone went to the living room while I went to the lab with Bruce and Steve. They were working in 2 entirely different projects. I went over to Tony and saw my suit in the making. "Nice." I say making him jump. He looks up at me. "How's it going?" "Good I should be done in about a day and a half. I have something coming in that will help protect both you and the child." "So what do you think it is?" "A girl." I shake my head, "It's a boy." Bruce said. "Is that your vote?" Tony asked, "And the big guys." Bruce says meaning Hulk.

"I have to talk with Fury tomorrow so we all are heading over there. Are you both coming?" "Yeah I can finish this there." Tony says, "Me to." Bruce looks up as he talks. "Anything I can do?" "Nope." Bruce says, "Sorry." He says again, I look at Tony. "Its a surprise." "But I wanna hang out with my brother." I stomp my foot. He looks at me amused, "I wanna go out." He looks at me. I out my hands on my face and tilt my head. "Please....." I frown as I look at him, fake tears come to my eyes. He sighs and sets down his tools he had. "Fine." I smile and cheer as I hug him. "Let me go get my things." He says, I could tell he was trying to hold back a smile.

"Bye Bruce!" I wave as the door closes. I go to my room and take a quick shower washing all the sweat off. I then get ready, when I walked out of the bathroom after doing my hair and makeup there was a knock. "Come on loser!" Tony yelled. I slipped on some wedges and grabbed my purse with my phone and wallet. I open the door to see him leaning on it. "I don't want everyone to know about my pregnancy." He nods I'm understanding as we head to the elevator. "I already told the others that we were going out." I nod. He had on a pair of sunglasses with a ball cap.

"You'll learn eventually that a disguise is worth it." We walk into the garage. "We are walking." He looks at me in disbelief. I smile as I grab his arm. "Your a pain in the ass." "You love me or you wouldn't be working on my suit." He grumbles as we walk out onto the streets of New York. I grab his sunglasses and slip them on my face. He stops walking and looks at me. "Those are my favorite pair." He says trying to take them back. I duck and spin ending up on his other side. "I know and I just look sexy in them don't I?" I do a few poses making him laugh. "Ok fine, keep them." "Wait really?!" My eyes widen, he chuckles and sticks his hand in his coat pocket pulling out another pair. "Yup."

I smile as we begin walking. He moved me on the other side of his arm, I look at him confused. "I have to protect you from the people on the road, they can be real idiots." I smile as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Your going to be the best Uncle." "I know." He says with a smirk. I hit his chest. "Let go of your ego for a while Tony." I say softly he looks at me then sighs. He kisses my cheek. "I'm sorry." "It's alright." I shake my head.

We head into a nice looking laid back restaurant, we sat down next to the windows and across each other. "Ya know people are going to notice us right?" I ask, he shrugs. "They love me." I look at him, "Sorry." I shake my head as I roll my eyes. A waiter comes over, we both order some soda and he leaves. "So your going to talk with Fury tomorrow?" "Yeah." I sigh, "I haven't had this job for a year yet and I already have to leave it behind for a while." "Well life throws obstacles at everyone. You'll eventually come back." "I know but isn't it still dangerous?" "It's always dangerous no matter what. If you have kids, if you don't have kids. Its always going to be dangerous."

I sigh, sitting back, "I hate that your right." "We are Stark's we are always right." He says lowly. Our drinks come so we both order a cheeseburger and fries. "I just realized we are both wearing sunglasses inside." "We take them off we get stared at and people come up to us, I don't want to deal with any fans right now." I look at him, "We are drawing even more attention if we keep them on." "I hate that your right." "We are Stark's we are always right." He groans as we take them off. "I'm goin to call Happy." "You don't need your bodyguard Tony." He glances at me after he pulls out his phone.

"Tony. C'mon I just want to spend time with you. Who cares if people stare." He sighs and puts his phone away. "Thank you." He glares at me as out food comes. When the waiter sees our faces he stops, making the plates fall. I quickly move my hand and make a force field, stopping them from crashing and shattering on the ground. "S-sorry." He takes the plates and sets them in front of us both. I smile at him, "Thank you." He nods but doesn't leave.

Me and Tony look back at him, "Can I help you with something?" Tony asks kind of rudely. I kick him under the table. "Sorry he gets grumpy when he is hungry. Is everything alright?" "Uh, yeah." He slowly walls away but doesn't turn around. I look at Tony. We start eating as we try and ignore the stares. "Told you." "I don't care." I say to him. We continue eating as people walk by and stare.

Then I see a man walk over, he kneels in front of us. "I am the manager of this cage and I would like it if you both have a good eating in this. Its a family business since the 1900's and business has been falling drastically. Would you both mind, Mr. And Ms. Stark?" I look at Tony he looked annoyed but was trying his hardest to not show it. "What do we have to do?" I ask him. Take a picture and rate this cafe." He says, "Ok." I say he smiles and leaves, Tony gives me a look. I smile as he comes back. We all take one picture and we do the ratings then he leaves, giving us a free dessert.

When we were done we got the check, he paid in cash then we grabbed doit sunglasses and left the cafe. We walked around till we got to a park. We talked for a while until we headed back to the tower. I went to my room and watched tv. Steve joined me and I found myself dozing off.

Wow! Did you see that coming!! I certainly didn't, lol! Well what do you think about Talia being pregnant? Did you like Steve's reaction! It was so much fun to write it though.

Also sorry about the late update, things happened, I lost my grandfather. This chapter had been done for a while I just forgot to post it, sorry.

Please comment your answers to my question I would really love some feed back, good or bad. I will try to change something if you don't like a part in his chapter. It would mean the world to me. Or simply say hi, I reply to comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 383 21
Book 1 // Tony had always thought his sister died in the car accident with his parents. That wasn't the case. Years later she's found in Sokovia, tes...
51.7K 1.1K 39
You're a normal person with a loving family, a loving mom and dad, who claims to be that you're the apple of their eye. And you of course, have the a...
129K 3.3K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...
63K 1.7K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...