Heart On Ice|| Luis Mendoza...

By bookworm_writer22

Y/n Conway has been watching the team from the sidelines since her brother Charlie was in peewees now she's 1... More

Background info
pt 1) Early Practice
pt 2) The sleepover
pt 3) Breakfast with Luis
pt 4) should I join?
pt 5) Game day
Pt 6) LA
pt 7) early practice
pt 8) breakfast/brunch
pt 9)Julie's crush
pt 10) Fulton
pt 11) celebration
pt 12) Dinner
pt 14) locker room
pt 15) Luis wasn't there
pt 16) Skating
pt 17) skate tying
18) breakfast
pt 19) picnic basket

pt 13) Big game

107 1 0
By bookworm_writer22

[Y/n's POV]

I woke up the next morning around 9:00am and decided to make sure my gear was ready. We had to be at the locker by 11 to gear up since the game was at noon. I got my gear together and got a shower. I still had a sick feeling in my stomach, I feel like someone's gonna get hurt.

We all got to the locker room and started getting geared up. I geared up and sat staring into space with the same sick feeling. It was our first game against Iceland. The biggest, toughest team in the tournament. I know for a fact this isn't going to go well.

Luis: babe, babe?

I snapped back to reality.

Luis: babe, are you ok?

Y/n: yeah, I'm just worried about today

Luis: trust me, you'll be ok, plus you have Dean and Fulton

Dean and Fulton walked over.

Dean: yeah, don't sweat it.

Fulton: exactly Conway, when have I ever let you down

Y/n: your right, thanks guys

Fulton: no problem

Dean: now let's get out there and play some hockey!

                              ***

We were now in the 2 period and we were getting crushed, I watch from the bench as Adam goes closer to Iceland's net. Closer. Closer. He shot and I was silent. Score!!!!! Adam got is our first point. Adam and I have been close since he joined the Ducks, mostly because Charlie and I were the only ones that weren't completely assholes to him when he joined. So Adam was on of my best friends and I trusted him as much I trusted Fulton which was alot.

I saw Adam throw his hands in the air and skate around the net happy we scored. And then a Iceland player slammed his stick onto Adams right wrist. I got so pissed. Everyone on bench got angry as the red didn't call anything.

Bombay: C'mon red call something!

I looked over as he hunched in pain, my blood boiling.

Y/n: you son of a bitch

I got up and jumped over the side of the  box.

Charlie: y/n what are you doing!

I skated over to Adam and grabbed him.

Y/n: hey, hey Adam are you ok?

Adam: I'm fine, that just really hurt

Y/n: ok, let's get you over to the bench.

I started to turn around.

Adam: hey, please make sure coach knows on fine, I don't want to be kicked out of the rest of the tournament, I'm ok, promise me?

Y/n: I promise

Adam: thanks

Y/n: no problem banksie

We both went over to the bench. We ended up loosing big time. 12-1. Honestly, Adam and I have haven't talked a lot since this whole Goodwill games thing, and I miss talking to him. After a he is one of my best friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
94.3K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
78.5K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
182K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"