The King Who Represents Pride...

By filip1500

On first glance, he seems like your average student that's trying to get an education so that he can find wor... More

Info
Summoned to another world?!
New "Friends"
Strange Power
Insignia
The Battle Against the Bowelhunter
The 5th Royal Canditate
Invitation
Blond Loli
Meeting the Clown
Punishment
Training
The Village
Mabeast Attack
Mabeast Attack Part 2
Mabeast Attack Part 3
Return
Hell?
Demons
Queen of "Hell"
New "Allies"
The Morning After...
Chat with The Awesome Demon
Grand Entrance
Royal Selection
Discovery
Crack in the Facade
Job for the Blond Brat
Gained Information
Attack of the Cult
Sloth vs Pride
The Anticlimactic Demise
True Nature
New Foe
Greed and Gluttony
Underestimated Evil
Strike Back
A Second Invitation
Ride to The Mathers Domain
Return to The Mansion
Road to the Sanctuary
Witch of Greed

The Chains of an Oni

6.4K 230 104
By filip1500

The moment he made eye contact with the blue haired maid, she instantly went back to her usual proper self and walked away, as if she hadn't just looked at him like he was absolute scum.

Pleiades wondered why she stared at him like that. Did he do something to offend her?

Emilia: Pleiades?

Pleiades hadn't noticed the fact that he was just stairing at an empty hallway for a solid minute.

Pleiades: Huh? Oh sorry, I was just spacing out. Also, me and Rein are going to go and look around the mansion a bit more, is that fine?

Emilia smiled and nodded, she then went back to where Reinhard and Puck were and she took Puck with her and walked away.

Puck did give Pleiades the stink eye though.

Reinhard then walked towards Pleiades.

Pleiades: So, had fun trying to calm the kitty down?

Reinhard: It would be appreciated if you'd stop making fun of a Great Spirit, he might try to retaliate.

Pleiades: Meh, doubt it. Emilia wouldn't let him.

Reinhard simply scratched his head with a smile, honestly Pleiades felt bad for the guy as it looked like he hadn't had much entertainment in his life.

Pleiades: Also...Rein?

Reinhard: Yes, Pleiades-sama-

Pleiades: Pleiades. Anyways, make sure that you watch out for Rem.

Reinhard looked at Pleiades with confusion written on his face.

Reinhard:...May I ask why, Pleiades?

Pleiades: For just a moment, she was looking at me like I was the scum of the earth, the worst of the worst.

Reinhard: Are you sure that that wasn't just you misinter-

Pleiades: No, no it was not. I can tell for the most part people's feelings and let's just say that she wasn't being subtle, like at all.

Reinhard: I see...I'll make sure to watch her if you believe that she might be a danger to you....But I do wonder in that case why she would look at you like that.

Pleiades thought about it for a moment before he figured out what it might be.

Pleiades: I believe that she isn't like Roswaal and believes that I am the Sin Archbishop of Pride.

Pleiades: (Although for all I know this is just an act that Roswaal is putting up...It could also be that Rem is a mind reader or something and heard me thinking about figuring out Emilia's weaknesess...It would probably be for the better not to tell Reinhard that.)

Reinhard: I see, that could be a realistic possibility, as the general public and most other people would believe that anything that has an Authority would be evil...

Pleiades: Not only that, but those damn sages announced me as the Sin Archbishop of Pride...But I shouldn't worry about that now...How long until the Election?

Reinhard: The official date is yet to be decided, but it should be in the next two months or so.

Pleiades dead-panned at the news, he was going to need to learn everything about Lugunica, economics, military, other countried, etc...In two months?

He then sighed as he knew that when they return back to the Capital, he was going to be studying a lot.

Pleiades: (Guess I should enjoy myself here for now...)

For the rest of the day Reinhard and Pleiades explored the mansion, Pleiades also learned the name of the pink haired maid, which was Ram.

*later*

Pleiades was currently sleeping in the massive guest room in a massive bed while Reinhard slept in the other one.

He honestly didn't know why they were even put in the same room, sure there is more than enough space but that isn't the point.

Pleiades didn't care much though as Reinhard was dead silent as he slept.

If Pleiades couldn't hear his breath than he would have figured that Reinhard died or soemthing.

Pleiades got out of bed as he needed to go to the bathroom.

As he got out of the room, he realized that finding the bathroom might be slightly difficult as it was rather dark and he wasn't familiar enough with the mansion.

He just hoped that he wouldn't accidentally open the door to someone's room.

Pleiades then heard a strange sound behind him, it was somewhat distant but....It sounded like chains?

The sound suddenly grew closer and closer at an alarming rate, Pleiades quickly turned around and...

His vision suddenly went purple, just like when he fought Elsa, he could now see everything clearly despite it being dark, but there was a bigger problem right now...

There was a massive metal spiked ball right infront of his face.

Before he even had time to think his head moved at such a speed that he could barely comprehend what even happened.

The moment he realized what happened he turned around to dodge the ball again as the owner of the weapon used the chains attached to it to bring it back to them.

The moment the attack ended, his eyes went back to his normal red eyes, which was rather annoying since he hadn't had enough time to see who the attacker was.

Luckly, the attacker revealed himself, or to be more accurate, herself.

Pleiades: Yea...I figured you'd try something...Just didn't expect you to do something so quickly or agressively.

Rem: I was hoping to finish you off quickly.

The blue haired maid walked out of the shadows with a glare present on her face while she held a strange weapon.

A morning star.

Pleiades: I have a feeling on why you're attacking me, but if i'm wrong...Care to enlighten me?

Rem: As if I have anything to say to you, Archbishop!

Pleiades: *sigh* I figured that that was the reason. So you do believe the fact that I'm this bishop of Pride then?

Rem didn't say anything as she threw the morningstar straight at Pleiades's chest.

This time Pleiades just dodged normally instead of the purple eyes just appearing.

Pleiades: (I see...So they activate when I'm about to die from an attack...)

Rem pulled the Morningstar back into her hands as she got ready to strike again, but before she could.

Pleiades: You know, I have a knack for judging people based on their behavior, speech pattern and stance, and judging by your stance you're far more skilled with that weapon of yours than you're currently showing.

Pleiaded then smirked as he pointed his finger at Rem.

Pleiades: But this hallway is a little too small for you to freely use that weapon around, otherwise you'd not only damage the walls here, but more importantly you'll wake everyone up.

Rem: Shut up, Archbishop!

Pleiades: "Archbishop" this "Archbishop" that, you're honestly unbearable. You do realize you're attacking an innocent, right? Hell, isn't the Sword Saint a trust worthy person or somethi-

Of course, Rem wouldn't let him finish as she threw the morningstar again and again.

But due to the restriction Rem had right now, she couldn't hit despite the fact that Pleiades wasn't even using any of his powers....He didn't even look like he was worried at all, he looked confident- no, cocky is a better word for it.

This only served to annoy Rem more and more as she tried again and again but had to be careful of her surroundings.

Pleiades: If I may ask, is Roswaal involved in this?

Rem: Tch, I plan to finish you off before anyone wakes up.

Pleiades: I'll take that as a no then.

Rem then stopped her barrage of attacks to figure out another way to kill the target infront of her.

Pleiades: Well, I'm not one who resorts to violance. I'd rather avoid it if I can, so...

Pleiades had an idea in his mind, he pointed his open palm at the wall next to them, he made sure that it was the wall that led outside, as he didn't want to accidentally cause any casualties.

This action confused Rem, but she quickly put her guard up when she noticed that in his hand formed a strange black ball.

Pleiades then made sure to put more power into it then ever before, he was going to destroy something tough, after all.

Pleiades then looked at Rem and smiled while talking in a cute manner.

Pleiades: Boom~

A massive blast came from his hand that conpletely destroyed the wall and the windows next to them, it not only let the cold air from the outside inside the mansion, but more importantly it created a very, VERY loud noise.

Rem took a step back, surprised at what Pleiades was up to.

Rem: What are you-

Pleiades: Sorry, just wanted to wake up a friend of mine.

Rem's eyes narrowed as she once again threw her morningstar at him.

This time though, Pleiades did not move an inch and just crossed his arms with a smile on his face.

That smile, that damn smile made Rem more angry than anything else.

As the morningstar was about to hit the supposed Archbishop, Rem thought she finally got him.

But suddenly a blur came and hit the morningstar away through the broken wall with such speeds that it forced Rem to release her weapon, letting it fall outside.

She looked at the cause of it, the blur was none other than the Sword Saint, Reinhard Van Astrea.

But something was off about him, something that not even Pleiades noticed as he was standing behind Reinhard.

Reinhard was glaring directly at the maid.

Now this glare by itself wasn't exactly the most threatining, it could barely be called a glare.

But the mere fact that it came from THE Sword Saint sent chills down the blue maid's spine.

Reinhard: That's enough.

He then turned to look at Pleiades with a concerned look on his face.

Reinhard: Are you hurt, Pleiades-sam-

Pleiades: Pleiades. And no, not really. She didn't manage to hit me a single time.

Pleiades: (Still...Did he just, punch that morningstar with his bare fists...?)

Rem was only more and more frustrated, what was she supposed to do now that the Sword Saint was here?!

She needed to kill that Archbishop, to avenge her clan and protect her sister from the Witchcult.

But now she didn't even have her morningstar to fight and now she had to face the Sword Saint too?

She hated it, she hated how the Archbishop smelled of the Witch, she hated it when he even made eye contact with her sister, she hated how he was tricking everyone, the Sword Saint, Roswaal and Emilia into thinking that he was some normal guy instead of what he actually was.

They didn't realize how badly he smelled of the Witch.

Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if he smelled just as bad as the Witch.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by the words of the Sword Saint.

Reinhard: Assault on a Royal Canditate is punishable by death. Surrender now and I'll make sure that you won't be killed for your crimes.

Rem: What are you doing, Sword Saint?! How can you be so blind to who this Cultist really is?!!

Reinhard: I can assure you that this person is not a Witchcultist. I have confirmed that myself.

Rem started screaming at Reinhard full of venom in her voice.

Rem: You can't tell if he is or not!! He reeks of the Witchscent! How can you so blindly trust him?!

Reinhard knows why he trusts in his Lord. He not only fought against the Bowel Hunter and uses his supposed "evil" power for good, but he is also a Royal Canditate selected by the Divine Dragon himself, to Reinhard there is no reason not to trust him.

He knew that nothing he said would stop the maid in her path, she was clearly on edge about this whole ordeal.

But before anything happened, a voice came from behind Rem.

Ram: Rem?!

Rem's eyes widened as she looked behind her to see her sister running over towards them.

But then, she saw Ram's eyes widen even more than previously...She wondered why.

Suddenly, Rem's vision went black as she collapsed to the ground.

Pleiades: That....That was a really fast karate chop...

With great speed, Reinhard had ran over towards Rem and knocked her out.

Ram kneeled down towards her sister to make sure she was alright.

Pleiades then heard another voice behind him.

Emilia: What happened here?

A worried Emilia ran over towards them, wanting to know what happened here.

Then, a door opened revealing a library with Beatrice walking out of it with a neutral expression on her face.

One thing was for sure...Pleiades wasn't going to get much sleep tonight.

About 2100 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 238 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
1.2K 100 30
You go on an adventure with your twin brother trying become a hero. However, due to an accident within your past, you had trouble trusting anyone, es...
183 1 1
An assertive Emilia-tan decides to take her birthday celebration to the beach and directly attacks her b-day present. Warning: Heavy SMUT. Emilia x S...
1.7K 61 1
The Witch of Envy decided to capture Subaru's love and affection by whatever means necessary. No matter how cruel and evil. He must be hers. Emilia n...