His Queen (S. Salvatore)

By M3_Writer

"I may seem heartless, but I do care for a few no matter what you think." Nicole Hale died and was reborn in... More

Summary:
Cast:
Aesthetics
Act One
Chapter One: Female Niklaus Mikaelson
Chapter Two: Her Love For Them
House
Chapter Three: I'm Claiming Her!
Chapter Four: She Is Grieving
Chapter 5: Do You Think You Can Stay?
Chapter 7: I Think I Do Too
Chapter 8: Your Dreams Come True
Chapter 9: Something Missing
Chapter 10: Goodbye
Chapter 11: Coming True
Act Two:
House
House Part Two:
Chapter One: M-Mom
Chapter Two: Love You Mom
Chapter Three: That's Not Possible
Chapter Four: She's A Mikaelson
Chapter Five: Our Baby Is Kicking
Chapter Six: Hope Bella Mikaelson-Salvatore
Chapter Seven: Marry Me
Chapter Eight: I Do
Chapter 9: Everything Will Be Okay
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Maybe I Do

19.9K 574 23
By M3_Writer

Chapter 6:
Maybe I Do

The next day Nicole woke up to see her still in Stefan's arms. She smiled at this and cuddled closer to him and Stefan held her tighter. After about five minutes Nicole got up to get dressed for the day.

After getting dress Nicole went downstairs to start breakfast for everyone. Everyone came downstairs right as she finished the pancakes.

"I love you!" Kol screamed walking in the kitchen and seeing the food that I made.
"You are welcome Kol. Now eat I am going to go wake the sleepyhead up." I told him as I walked upstairs to wake Stefan up.

I opened my door and saw him snuggling with the pillow. I smiled softly at that walking over to the side of the bed. I ran my fingers through his head softly.

"Stef you have to get up breakfast is ready," I told him softly. He moved his head closer to my hand and I smiled at him.
"Come on Stef," I told him trying to get up but he pulled back down so he was on top of me and caged me between his arms.

"Nope," he said with a smile and then started tickling me and acting like he was going to bite me. I screamed and laughed so hard trying to get away.

"Please Stefan stop," I told him between breaths and finally he stopped laughing as he did. He then laid his head on my chest snuggling into me. I smiled at him.

"Only five more minutes okay?" I told him running my fingers through his hair.
"Okay," he told me smiling and snuggling closer to me.

Meanwhile downstairs

As everyone was waiting downstairs for Stefan and Nicole all of a sudden they heard Nicole laughing like crazy.

"I say one month," Kol said thinking about when the two would get together.
"Really I say two weeks," Finn told him thinking about all the moments he had seen them together.
"Hopefully soon I am sick of the lovey-dovey eyes," Rebekah told them but was actually happy for her older sister.

Finally, Stefan and Nicole came downstairs after about ten minutes.
"Sorry it took so long Stefan wouldn't get out of bed," she told him smiling softly.

They all laughed at that. Nicole went up to Kai.
"Kai I hope my family has treated you well," Nicole told him smiling softly.
"They have which is weird," he told her looking around. She smiled softly at him.

"I wanted to actually see if you could help me something if you don't mind?" Nicole asked him softly. Kai was surprised at her question. No one as ever asked him for something and she asked him so softly with a kind smile.

"What is it?" He asked her smiling softly at her but still had hesitation in his eyes.
"Remove a spell from someone for me pretty please?" Nicole asked with her puppy dog eyes. Kai smiled at her nodding his head.

With that they walked to the basement where Freya coffin was so Kai can siphon the spell. A few minutes later he walked back over to me and I heard a gasp.

I immediately walked over to my older sister.
"Freya it's Nicole you are free," I told her softly pulling her into a hug trying to calm her labored breathing.
"Nicole?" She asked softly hugging me back with tears in her eyes.

After our hug, I explained everything to her. She was shocked but nodded and we went upstairs where she met the rest of the family.

It was peaceful and normal but we all know that never last in Mystic Falls.

——————-11

As we were sitting in the living room all of a sudden Freya, Kol, Kai, and I gasp feeling powerful dark magic. Freya and I turned to each other immediately with wide eyes knowing whose magic that is.

"She's coming," Freya told me coming to stand beside me. Everyone looked confused but then Kol realized.
"Are you serious?" He said us with a eyes in his eyes and voice..
"Yep! Esther will be here soon," I told them sighing at the end.

We already had a plan made in case this happened. A few minutes later the door opened and the original bitch I mean witch walked in like she owned the place.

"Mother," Rebekah said softly acting as she missed her. Esther walked right up to me.
"Do you know why I am here?" She asked me sternly. I wanted to punch her in the throat but stopped myself and started fake crying acting like I was that same little girl that she relented that was scared when she got into trouble.

"You are here to kill me," I told her softly. She wiped my tears and looked into my eyes.
"No, I am here to forgive. I want us to be a family again," she told us then she noticed Freya.

"Freya," she said softly stumbling slightly seeing her daughter.
"Hello Esther," Freya sneered then walked upstairs with Finn following her so he could show her room.

We all left slightly after that beside Elijah who showed mother to her room.

I sighed walking into my room and Rebekah followed.
"Let's not talk about our "mother" no instead let's talk about you and Stefan," she told me with a smirk on her face.

"What about me and Stefan?" I asked confused about where she was going with this.
"You are in love with him," she told me sitting beside me on the bed. I stared at her confused about what she just said.

"What? No, we are just friends," I told her not believing her or not wanting too.
"Friends don't look at each other the way you both do," she told me softly looking into my eyes.

With that, I started thinking about all of our time together.

I remembered the time he fell asleep in my arms as I ran my fingers through his hair. I remembered how at peace I was at that moment and how happy I was with him with me.

I remembered the time I convinced him to do face mask with me. He acted like he hated it but I knew he actually loved it.

What I didn't know though was the only the reason he loved it was because of the smile I had one my face when we did them.

Lastly I remembered the time we were arguing and I got made and tried to leave but Stefan stopped to his knees and wrapped his arms around my waist telling me not to leave. I wrapped my arms around his neck telling him I would always return and he just held me tighter as I ran my hands through his hair.

I realize then that maybe I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.7K 17
In a universe parallel to our own, where the fantastical creatures of folklore exist as truths rather than fables, there lived a girl named Nova. Nov...
44.7K 1.9K 36
"I am not the kind of princess that needs saving. I'm probably not a princess at all. You can be the gallant prince all you want, that's fine. But, g...
234K 8.7K 24
☽ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 ☾ ...
1M 42.4K 55
"Being reborn into a fictional universe is dope. If you can cause a little chaos, of course." A doppelganger self-insert written by someone who is si...