๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ...

By omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐ฒ, A n... More

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 10

198K 6.5K 6.6K
By omfg_af

Not edited- Please remember to vote and comment, never be a quiet reader!

Recap: Still stunned he even apologized his next actions shock me even more, he walks closer to me-so close that I can feel his body heat and looks down at me cause he is tall as fuck and bends a bit kissing my cheek and his lips brush against my skin as he talks "See you later, love" he says before walking off leaving me with butterflies in my stomach.

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

Holy shit. I stand there frozen, he called me love. And gave me butterflies, and kissed my cheek, he also said sorry. I think I'm dreami-"IVY HURRY UP" Abby yells and I stand straight before clearing my throat.

Nothing, It was a stupid gesture of apologizing and it meant nothing.

I walk to my room and grab my laptop before walking into Abby's. "what took so long?" She asks looking up from her laptop.

"Nothing" I drag the word as I close the door and sit beside her opening it, I enter the password and it opens to the end credits to Iron man 2. "Of course you were watching marvel" she laughs grabbing my laptop and putting hers on my lap.

"Ivy, you're blushing" Abby states getting to work on my essay and I roll my eyes, though for real am I?

5 hours later, 1 essay and what seemed like a million bio questions later we're finally done. See that's what I mean Abby can write a full essay in one sitting, her ways are beyond my- shit I don't remember the saying.

"KIDS DINNER" Athena yells as I hear Abby's stomach grumble, "I like Athena, she's really nice" Abby states.

"COM-ARRIVING" I yell back and I hear a few laughs outside.

"dirty minded bitch" Abby mutters standing, I also stand leaving my laptop on her bed but grabbing my phone.

I changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra, I grab Abby's arm and drag her to my room thinking bout the perv minions. I grab a hoodie and throw it on and Abby sends me a 'need me to punch someone?' look and I wave her off knowing if I said the word she would, I mean she has. She punched my Ex a few times actually and then also laughed at his broken nose before her petty ass threw money at him saying 'get that fixed' and walked out with me.

I walk out and smile at D in his regular guarding spot, I stop in front of him and he raises an eyebrow. He looks at Abby and she shrugs with a smile.

I look at his form and start to copy it, I stand straight like him and cross my arms over my chest again like his. He chuckles a bit "what are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" I copy his words making my voice deep and manly like his causing Abby to laugh behind me. "Are you copying me?" he raises his eyebrow again and I don't even try to copy that.

"Are you copying me?"

This is my definition of fun; annoying people.

"Go eat" he chuckles leaning back on the wall and I smile before relaxing my body, it's hard standing like that I wonder how he does it all day. "Did you eat D?" I direct his question to him with narrow eyes.

But before he could answer I hear someone behind me, "Why you standing so close to him?" I hear Ares behind me but I don't take my eyes off the big guy. "I'm intimidating him" I mutter and I see D trying not to laugh.

"Stop, I'm scary" I glare at him and it's all it takes for him and Abby to burst out laughing. I roll my eyes and stand back. "I think I was scary" I mumble watching them laugh their asses off, well I'm happy I made them laugh...

D stands straight and looks behind me where no doubt Ares is standing, "Sorry boss" he mutters looking down now and I sigh before turning around. "yeah, I'm also sorry boss"

"Don't call me that" he says grabbing my wrist and we start walking down the stairs, "yay, third wheeling" Abby mutters walking past us and I laugh at her a bit.

"Call you what? Boss" I ask innocently as we walk down, I look back "D, Want some water?" I ask and he shakes his head, I turn back to Ares "Why you friends with him, he hates everyone" Ares asks.

"I dunno" I shrug and he shoots me an unimpressed look which I choose to ignore.

"Why does he call you boss, boss?"

"Stop that Ivy"

"Make me" I answer and the words come out of my mouth before I could even register them in my head and my eyes widen as he stops moving.

He turns and his dark, black eyes meet mine and I see a small smirk on his lips- I wonder if I could kiss him. Shut up.

"Make you?" He repeated my words like he couldn't believe I had actually said them, don't worry Ares I can't believe it either.

"I never said that. I think you're hearing things, boss" I pull my hand from his grasp and cross my arms before walking off with a victorious look, I won.

I smile and my arms fall to my sides as I see Athena, Seb and Abby all at the table.

I take a seat next to Seb and smile at him as he smiles back. Ares sits on the end of the table which happens to be beside me, but like not fully cause it's on the end so like the end of what side I am on.

"So, Abby" Seb starts and I hold in a laugh when instead of saying something Abby glares at poor Seb. Ohhh drama..

"I didn't even-" Seb just stops talking and stuffs a spoon full of food into his mouth when Abby glares again. What's the tea?

We all start eating and I can feel Ares's eyes on me so I decide to turn to face him, "you're staring and me, boss" I call him out and he shoots me a glare.

"Don't call me boss" he grits and I smile a innocent nice smile "fine-" I say looking to my food and well all the kindness in my heart is missing, guess I gotta place an Amazon order for it so I smirk as I say the next word "-boss"

It sounds so weird and bossy. Like yes boss, right away boss, your wish is my command boss, and blah blah blah. So dramatic.

We all finish eating and I ignore all of Ares's glares as Seb does the same with Abby, though why she glaring at the poor man anyway?

Probably just for fun, she'd do that.

I get up going to the kitchen with my dishes placing them in the sink and letting water run over them out of habit before washing my hands.

When I turn around I see Ares leaning against the island with his arms crossed- he's hot. Shut up, but he is.

"Is there something you need? Boss."

"Stop"

"And if I don't?" I ask, Dean proud that was bold. "I'll make you" he smirks and my eyebrows furrow a bit. Huh? - he means he'll fuck you make you scream his name blah blah blah. Or I'm just real horny.

Oh shit.

"Got to go boss, Seb might die from Abby's glares" I say and I walk right past the hot ass man.

Ivy 2 Ares 0.

I go to the living room and see Abby and Seb on different couches, I laugh a bit as I plop down next Abby and nudge her.

"What's up with the glares?" I whisper as Ares sits beside Seb. "Nothing, I wanted to scare him. Mans is in a mafia and scared of me, I feel power." She whispers back and I chuckle a bit at my best friend.

My eyes fall to a clock; 11:06 damn. Yeah dinner here is pretty late but I like it.

Why we sitting in an awkward silence?

Don't talk

I would never

Mhm

What!? I wouldn't.

"I'm board" I blurt, knew it.

"And?" Ares rolls his eyes and I glare at him. "Boss is such and asshole" I mutter with a yawn, damn. Maybe I could get some sleep in?

"Well we coul-" Seb starts only to be cut off by me exited I might get some fucking sleep without pills. "-actually I'm sleepy" I say before I walk off.

AHH SLEEP WITHOUT PILLS

A/N
Word count: 1480

Hey babesss. Make sure to follow me on TikTok(_wattpad.foru) for sneak peaks and on insta (omfg_af) and message me, I need friends 🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 21.4K 107
Maybe if Sirius Black wished for it hard enough, Remus Lupin would be his. If only his family wasn't caught up in an old rivalry resurfacing... (Mara...
493K 7.8K 38
Hotch has always been attracted to the young BAU agent and perhaps she feels the same? But what happens when his attraction becomes something more? ...
289K 6.3K 76
This was the riskiest decision JYP had ever made in his life but thankfully it all worked out for the best and now he officially had a golden child w...