Waiting For You

By sidneet1327

Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once b... More

Prologue
Characters
1. First Meet
2. Hurt
3. Airport and Memories
4. He's back
My story
Sidneet MV
5. Meeting Everyone
6. The Game
7. Dance
8. Late-night Talks
9. Janneet
10. Fortune cookies
11. Who's the Girl?
12. Plan
13. Jaireem
14. Valentine's preparations
Story
15. Beautiful Evening
16. Bouquets
17. Valentine's Day
18. Fun & Disappointments
19. Upset Avneet
20. Karaoke Night
21. Faineet
22. Preparations and Fainat
23. Engagement
24. Pool
25. Fainat
26. Dares and Fun
27. Lost in Desire
28. Engaged!!??
29. Sangeet
30. Mehendi and Tears
31. Wedding
33. Argument!!
34. Who knows him better??
35. Mission
36. Mission-II
37. Can We Meet??
38. Shattered Emotions
39. Concerned Abhi
40. Broken...Beyond Repair.
41. Outburst
42. File
43. Video
New Book..
44. Guilty
45. Past
46. Love isn't enough
47. Will be waiting for you..
48. Tanya
Note:
49. Goodbyes...
Important
50. SIDNEET Forever🤍!!
Hello Guys..
Season 2🤔

32. Leaving?!?

1.5K 131 64
By sidneet1327

Target: 47 votes, 2 new followers and 30 comments

Double update guys 😁....

QUOTE: I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her
💔

It's been a week to Abhinavi's marriage. Both of them went to Italy for their honeymoon and will be coming back in next 3-4 days.

Avneet has started distancing herself from Siddharth. It had been seven days since they have had a proper conversation. Work related travel and Ritika kept Siddharth busy. However, in the office, whenever he turned a corner and happened to hear her voice or smell her perfume, Siddharth forced his feet to tread in the other direction. However, his thoughts were harder to redirect from her.

Avneet was sitting in her cabin. Siddharth was not in the office today as he had some meeting. Faisu had also came to meet Avneet as he was not in Mumbai the whole week. He had gone to Delhi for some shoot. Jannat had also gone with him as she had to meet some of her cousins there.

They went to the conference room as Faisu wanted to show something to Avneet on projector. Right now, They both were sitting in the talking about how was the shooting and all when there was a knock on her door.

Avneet: Come in...

Ritika walked in.

Avneet and Faisu looked at each other confused. They both stood up from their seats.

Avneet: ohh Ritika do come in....

Ritika came in and stood in front of Avneet.

Ritika: I would like to speak to you.... (She looked at Faisu then back at Avneet) in private

Avneet glance at Faisu.

Faisu (muttered): Suree

Faisu headed out of the room.

Avneet: Have a seat.

Ritika sat in front of Avneet.

Avneet: yeah so is everything ok??

Ritika: There is something, I would like to change. I don't like it as it is!!!

Avneet (thought): As if her fiancé wasn't enough, now she will also have to be suffered!??

She mentally rolled her eyes but then politely asked.

Avneet: And What would you like to change??

Meanwhile As Faisu went out if the cabin he had a ear on the door so that he can know what is happening exactly.

Suddenly there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Jannat standing with her hands folded.

Faisu: Ohh Hii Jaan!! What are you doing here??

During the last whole week they had bonded more.

Jannat: You tell me... What are YOU doing here?? You were toh inside na... with avu??

Faisu and Jannat both had came together to S&N industries. Jannat went to meet others while Faisu directly came to meet Avneet.

Faisu: ohh yeah but... (he told how Ritika came and asked him to go out)

Jannat (confused): what does she wants to talk about???

Faisu: wohh hi toh me janne ki koshish kar raha hoon...

Jannat went to the door and opened it a bit so that Avneet and Ritika won't be able to see them but they can hear what they were talking. Faisu gave her "I m impressed" look while she just winked.

They heard Ritika saying she would like to change something.

Avneet: And What would you like to change??

Ritika: You!!!

Avneet: Excuse me??!!

Ritika: I want you to change. Actually, not change, just stay away from Siddharth and his family.

Jannat (whispered): What the fuck!!?!? How dare she say something like that....

Faisu: shant jaan... let's just listen what they are talking...

Avneet: Even though I don't figure in any equation with Siddharth????? I can still understand why you desire to keep me and every other woman away from Siddharth. But from his family?... Why should I distance myself from them?

She was angry and hurt... But still she just wanted to know Ritika's point of view because since the last whole week her family, friends everyone had bonded quite well with her so she wanted to know why Ritika was talking like that.

Ritika (sighed): Look Avneet, till you are around, Siddharth's mom and the rest of the family members, will somewhere on some level compare me with you. Don't get me wrong, I am not scared of any competition. But why complicate our lives if we have a different way to handle it.

Avneet: You're their would be- daughter in law. I m no threat to you.

Ritika (coldly): You are not the daughter of that house merely a family friend or their business partner, you are just a cousin of their elder daughter in law. You are somewhere in the middle of every relation. Why would you want to be in these half- baked relationships? It's not like you don't have your own.

Avneet (thought): Because the so-called, half-baked relations to you, are family to me....

Jannat (to faisu): I am going to kill this bitch...

Faisu was calming her down. But he was also angry on Ritika.

Ritika (continued): Moreover. In some vulnerable moments like if there is any fight between us for anything. I don't want Sid to ever reach out to you. I am sure you don't want to be considered a dish-on-the-side. Right??

Avneet: OH GOSH NEVER!!!

Avneet then analyzed each and every Ritika spoke and somewhere she knew there was a point in it.

Jannat: Faisu.... I m really goint to kill her.......

Avneet: You are right!! I never realized or thought that I was invading your space.

Ritika: No harm done!! Unintentional mistakes happen all the time. I'm just glad that we have now, reached an understanding???

Avneet: yeah of course we have.

Ritika: Well the, I should leave now, I have wasted enough of your time.

Listening to this Faisu and Jannat went away from the door.

Ritika stood up so did Avneet.

Avneet (offered): I'll walk with you to the door.

Ritika (sarcastically): Please don't bother. You don't show one, out off their own office, now do you?

Avneet gave her a fake smile while she went away. Avneet rolled her eyes behind her.

After 1-2 minutes she went to her cabin were she saw Faisu and Jannat sitting there.

Avneet: hey Jaan

Both of them hugged each other.

Avneet: How are you Jaan??!

Jannat directly came to the point.

Jannat: I am fine... Avneet you are not buying any of her bullshit right???

Avneet was shocked listening to Jannat. She looked at Faisu, who nodded his head saying that they had heard everything.

Jannat saw this silent conversation.

Jannat: Look Avu... She is a manipulating bitch... Don't you dare even blame yourself for any of her problems.

Avneet: But she was right in her place guys....

Faisu was just silently listening to both of them.

Jannat: No she wasn't, It's just that she can't say anything to any of the Nigams nor Sid so she chose you... You know what I am going to talk to Sid...

Avneet: No Jannat... You are not going to say anything to him.... Yaar I agree with you but uski baat mein bhi point hai... so you are not going to say any of these to him in fact not to anyone yeh baat sirf hum teeno ke beech me rehni chahiye...

Jannat: but...

Avneet: you have my swear jaan.... No actually You have Siddharth's swear you won't....

Jannat sighed defeatedly. She smiled weakly and hugged Avneet.

Jannat: chalo then I will take you leave you guys talk...

She went to the door. Then she turned around.

Jannat: Avu... even if you have given me your swear I would have not said anything to anyone because you too matter to me.. Just like sid..

Avneet had an instant smile on her face. Jannat went away with a smile on her face too.

Avneet looked at faisu.

Faisu: I am not going to say anything related to this.... Chal I have to meet a director so I got to go...

Avneet nodded.. Faisu too went away.. Avneet sat on her chair.

AVU POV:

Since Ritika has came all of them including reem have forgotten that I even exist. Its not like I want any attention but all of them have started avoiding me. I know they are not doing this intentionally but still it hurts. In fact my own family is like Ritika is like this like that dude I still exist. Everything is done by taking Ritika's opinion every breakfast lunch dinner is made of her choice. I m not complaining but its just that I also want their love. But u know what I have also started distancing myself from them. And after today I think the decision I have made is absolutely right. I have decided that at the night of their engagement, that is I guess after a month, I will be going to my chachu in Canada for pursuing my masters. I have not told this to anyone but everything is planned. I have talked to the universities. I have also talked to chachu and told him not to mention it to dad as I wanted to give him a surprise. On one side my love will slide ring on his love's finger and on the other side I would leave this country... maybe for forever. Earlier I thought If I will go there are some people whose life will be incomplete without me like Reem. But now I don't have to worry about that as I know Ritika will be able to take my place in everyone's life. In fact, she has started to do that. It just hurts to see the people who mean world to u start distancing themselves. But its not their fault as I have also built walls around me so that no one is able to reach me from last 3 years. During this week I have done everything needed on my behalf. Now I just have to book the tickets. I have cleared my work at office too. Now I m just waiting to go away and start a new life leaving all my past behind...forever....

She wiped off the tears that fell from her eyes and started her work...

Word count: 1720

So, How was the chapter guys???

Please do vote and comment..

Target: 47 votes, 2 new followers and 30 comments

Stay tuned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 30K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
108K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
370K 21.9K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...
367K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...