MY REGRET

By Ekhassina

I like you...i really do...but i am not ready for any relationship status right now forth. Hmmm... f... More

CHARACTERS
😍0😍
😍2😍
😍3😍
😍4😍
😍5😍
😍6😍
😍7😍
😍8😍
😍9😍
😍10😍
😍11😍
😍12😍
😍13😍
😍14😍
😍15😍

😍1😍

1.1K 50 5
By Ekhassina

AUTHOR POV:

      There is a apartment complex somewhere in the city of New York....

Mommmy.....

A high pitch infant voice echoed at one of high end studio apartment which located at the centre of city.

This kid mom who is packing his son things panicked when he heard his son voice rushed out from his son play to living room where he heard his baby voice.

What baby...??? Are you alright. Did you fell down. Or are you hurt somewhere while playing.

Without giving any gap the child mom carried his son to his lap from ground and went to couch to check if his baby is hurt somewhere.

Mummy...mummy... wait....i am okay. Look...

    That kid giggled cutely when his mom started to kiss his face.He relieved that his baby okay.

Then...why are shouting like that baby. See you scared mommy baby.

    That kid mother show him sad  face. He really scared that something happened to his only precious baby.

Sorry mommy. Please don't sad. That kid cupped his mother cheeks and kissed his lips.

His mother smiled at his baby.

No baby...mommy is not sad. Now tell me why you called me like that.

I saw a beautiful bird near the window mommy...i want to show you...but before you come here it went  from somewhere.

That kid cutely sulked , because he can't show that bird to his mother.

It's okay baby. Now let's go you didn't have you lunch yet.

Carry me mommy. That kid extended his both small hands to his mother who is happily carried his son to dinning table.

He feed his son at same time he had his lunch also.

Baby go to living room and  watch cartoons. I will be back.

Okay mommy. Kid run to living room.

Baby don't run.

Sorry mommy.

The kid mother finished dishes and packed the remaining things in kitchen.

Ring..ring...

Mommy...aunty is calling.

That kid come to kitchen where his mother packing things.

Mm...thank you baby. You are  best. You go i talk to her.

Okay.

Hello... A' Achara. How are you..??

Oy..A'forth . I am good. I miss you.Did you already packed eveything. Where is my nephew...my baby Tanet.

Haha...i miss you too. Yeah. I packed almost everthing. And your nephew is busy to watch his fav cartoon.

Mmm...mom dad are eager to see you and our Tanet. It's been 6 months we last met you both guys.

I know Achara. Actually i decided that we will going to be settled there permanently this time.

Wow....that's cool. Then i can enjoy myself with my nephew.

Haha...okay. I will call later. Takecare bye.

Okay...bye forth. We will be waiting for you.

Next day:

Thanks for taking care of my Tanet p'. I always remember your help.

Forth told his neighbor of last 4 years. They are elder couple without kids. They are the one always look after his son whenever he do overtime at his work.

Its okay nong...in fact we are the one thanks to you. Because of your son we didn't felt that we don't child. We are going to miss you both.

We also miss you too both of p'. I am sure Tanet surely miss your chocholate cookies.

Yes...aunty i miss you and your chocholate cookies. And uncle piggyback ride.

Forth laughed at his son.

After exchanged good bye to them forth left from their house of last four years and also the country which is he came to study more like hide .

On the plane

Mommy...when will we reach Bangkok.

Its took long time baby. You should sleep now. Otherwise you look dull when you meet your grandparents and aunty.

Then...i sleep now. I don't want look bad infront of them. I want to look handsome.

Forth chuckled at his son who is acting like adult when he think about his looks.

He just remind him of his father.

Forth pov:

Hi...am FORTH JATURPOOM. And this is my son my life Tanet Jaturpoom 4 years old.

We are heading to my home country Thailand which i left 5 years back. I was 2nd year engineering at uni that time. So i continued my studies at NEW York and also started to work in well known company after my graduation. The payback is more enough for me and baby to survive here. In fact we had better life only. Now my parents wants me there. Actaully they asked me come back since i graduate here. But i am one not ready to face anyone of them that time.

But now i don't want to make them worry anymore like before. They don't need to live themself alone anymore...when i here all healthy to takecare of them. I know my sister there for them. But now she is going to get married. So after she go to her in laws they will be left alone.

     So only i decided to settle down in my home country. Also my sister A'Achara wedding going happen in 2 months time. I am her only brother. So its my responsibility take care for her wedding. In fact i didn't meet her fiance face to face still now. I mean  i saw him aleady but via video call only.

    So as a brother and only son to my parents i am ready fulfill my duties. I don't want  to dwell with my past anymore. Because in the first place its not anyone fault. So What happened to me all is my fate. I can't or i won't blame anyone. In fact i am happy for  what happened somewhat. I won't regret it. Because of that i have my baby. He is my everything. At least for him i need to go back to bangkok. In fact am from chiangmai but my parents and sister shift to Bangkok 3 years back after my sister started to work there.And what more my parents don't want to leave her to live herself.  And my dad who is lawer by profession also joined one of the well known as legal advisor. So he usually dont need to go office daily. He just work from house most of the time.  And my mom used to work as teacher but she stopped to work when  my sister reached high school. She wants to concentrate on her life...so yeah...

          Since childhood My parents are little overprotective when its come to my sister just like me.I won't blame them for their protective nature. Because  I am also overprotective when its come to my sister. Now to my baby also. I want best for her. In fact because of her only i want to come back asap before her marriage. I already missed her engagement because of tanet sickness. That time tanet had flu. So we cant make it on her engagement.

      Now am here...I hope everything is going to be alright. Or i will make every thing perfect. Not only that...i  don't want unnecessary attention or drama for me and my baby. I want to live my life peacefully with my loved one's like before.

      Actually i thought it will help me move on from past which i try to do for the last 5 years but i didn't make it. People says when you want to move on from something or someone you need go there where everything  started. So here i am...

        You can't always avoid in the first place. So i just ready to face the truth not run around to avoid anymore. I think its may true though. I also want to move on. It's not only best for me but for my baby also. So....yeah...

P.s.please bear with poor english and grammatical mistakes

Pic credits goes to rightful owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.2K 21
A sequel to the one shot. This story will explore the ups and downs of a possible relationship between Pha and Lam. Will love actually bloom or will...
299K 12.7K 42
A classic arranged marriage story between my favorite pair
29.3K 1.2K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...
101K 5.2K 41
You, my love, are the wind that I did not foresee ... And that has blown harder than I ever imagined. You are my destiny. ...