blessed - jjk fanfic

By unfaz3d

โ‡ข "๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" "๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ... More

000- cast
I- important info
001- death & rebirth
002- blessings & curses
003- sticks & stones
004- cuts & scrapes
005- memories & positivity
006- jewelry & karaoke
007- heroes & sorcerers
008- faces & thieves
009- pain & comfort
010- rebirth & death
011- wepons & emotions
012- groups & chats
013- blood & bullets
014- happiness & birthdays
015- black & white
016- crystals & stones
017- shrines & thrones
018- pride & remembrance
020- good & bad
021- friends & enemies
022- fight & flight
023- trees & smoke
024- me & you
025- dreams & nightmares
026- bases & balls
027- students & teachers
028- mediums & sources
029- light & dark
030- finale & supplementals
X01- interviews & fame
X02- tuna & uno
X03- suits & glass
X04- crack & texts
031- trust & lies
032- who & why
033- waves & branches
034- dads & death
035- swords & heaven
036- strength & bravery
037- wounds & friends
038- trains & anger

019- age & requirements

11K 523 599
By unfaz3d

"i fucking hate you old people."

"watch your tongue before i get you killed."

"i'd love to see you try, gakuganji." you smirked, "how about we fight one on one? let me see you beat me without that cheap ass guitar."

"that's enough, (l/n)." your principal said. you were currently in a meeting, one that determined if blessings should still be considered sorcerers in the community. you were dressed in a crisp suit with your legs crossed and arms folded. despite the defensive posture you held, you were as comfortable as ever.

"law says she must have cursed energy. she has the exact opposite. she doesn't belong." gakuganji spat. "in my eyes, all she is, is a supernatural being. nothing special."

you didn't even want to entertain him with another snarky remark. "why weren't you on her dad's ass about this." gojo asked slyly from the seat next to you.

"what do you mean?"

"all i mean is that (y/n) here," the platinum blonde man wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "is currently just as strong as her father was in his final years, meaning she will eventually become way stronger than he ever was—"

"make your point, satoru." one of the higher-ups said.

"i'm saying that if you genuinely think that (y/n) isn't more than worthy to be a sorcerer, that you're either delusional or highly misogynistic." gojo pulled down his shades a bit to showcase his glowing eyes. "so pick your poison, gakuganji. but i'll let you know right now, i'm not a fan of misogynists."

"well, i'll let you know—

"that's enough." the tokyo principal aggressively cut gakuganji's speech. "we have to start the exchange event. this can be discussed on another day."

"i can fix things way before then." the old man mumbled. gojo took your arm in his and swiftly, yet professionally, got you out of the room.

gojo's dress shoes and your heels clicked on the tile floor in sync as you unintentionally strutted down the hallways of jujutsu tech. it was rather cold in the school, making what you would like to call a second home feel a bit more unwelcoming. "he's going to try to get his students to kill you in there." he said once we were far enough from the meeting room. "i'm sure you can handle yourself, right?"

"i had a feeling, he gave me the creepy eyes." popping a crack in your neck, you exhaled as you casually thought of a way to avoid death. "i'm sure i'll be fine."

"atta girl."

"i'm still mad at you."

"for wha— oh... yeah." he mumbled, realizing that you were talking about the 'dead itadori' situation. "i can give you money!"

"you forget who my father was," you deadpanned, "on top of nanami
being my guardian."

"right." he hissed. "what about a kiss?"

"you are nearly thirty years old, practically elderly to me." to be honest, it was his audacity to use the tricks he played on his hoes on you that pissed you off.

"i'm joking! i'd never do that to megumi!"

"do what to me?" megumi asked in an aggravated tone. you and gojo had already reached the room the tokyo students were residing in.

you walked over to him and grabbed his arm, never stopping your speedy walking momentum and pulling you both from the teacher's grasp. "please, save me." while you were deadly serious, megumi couldn't help but feel giddy from getting pulled away by you.

after a few minutes of you two walking down various hallways, megumi broke the silence, "so... as much as i'm enjoying this, i'd like to know where—"

"wait. do you hear that?" you stopped abruptly, causing megumi to bump into you. to keep his balance, his hands went to your waist, a hug from behind plus the awkwardness.

there were rapid footsteps in the distance slowly getting louder. suddenly, a loud, booming, "TUNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" was heard.

"what the—"

"TUNAAAAAAAAATUNATUNATUNA!!!" inumaki yelled, yanking megumi from you and carrying you bridal style away from the very confused boy.

once he was far enough, inumaki put you down and put his fingers to your temple. nothing could have prepared you for the words that echoed in your head.

"DID HE WRAP THAT DICK IN A BOW AS YOUR BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY??"

"INUMAKI WHAT THE FUCK??"

"WE SAW YOU TWO GO INTO YOUR ROOM AND THEN WE COULDN'T FIND YALL IN THE MORNING! WERE YALL GETTING A PREGNANCY TEST??"

"WHAT??" you tried to walk away from the wide eyed, curious boy, but he used his power against you.

"DØŃT MÖVĒ!"

"HOW DARE YOU!"

"ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!"

"NO! NOTHING HAPPENED!"

"YOU LIE. YOU PATHOLOGICAL LIAR."

"IM NOT LYING!!"

"TELL THE TRUTH!"

"OKAY, FINE!!!" you yelled in frustration. "we might have kshsysysskissednsksjs..."

"I DON'T SPEAK 'DUMB BITCH-ANSESE, SPEAK PROPERLY."

"okay... we did a lil..." nervously, you pursed your lips to imatate a quick kiss. the cursed speech user was not having it.

"no, i don't believe you. you're too hot for him to just PECK you. was there..." he stuck his tongue out and waved it side to side, silently asking if there was tongue in the kiss.

"you know, i actually don't remember." being friends for this long, you were both quite used to each other's antics. crossing your arms, you tried to think back to the night of the kiss while inumaki's eyes and mouth went wide.

"YOU'RE KIDDING! so, on a scale from kindergarten first kiss to 'he basically ate my face', how good was it?"

im efforts to make him excited, you put on your best gossiping face and whispered, "motherfucker had me forgetting my name."

he immediately shrieked, and you joined him, holding each others hands while jumping in a circle. your screaming made it a lot easier for megumi to find you two.

"tuna tuna." inumaki cleared his throat, regaining his composure.

the raven haired boy nodded reluctantly before turning to you. "they want us outside."

"damn, i didn't even get to change back into uniform." you grumbled. "i'll meet you guys in a minute."

"tuna mayo."

"alright."

you watched the two young sorcerers leave before you walked to your first destination. once your reached a rather dark section of the school, you leaned against the wall, slipping off one of your heels. you snapped the heel part off, "these shits better be good for something."

suddenly, you span around and threw the heel, jamming it into the wall. it nicked the ear of the stalker you noticed while you were talking to inumaki, and once she stepped into the light, you realized who it was.

"ah, bride of frankenstein. i thought i smelled fish." you smiled at mai. "you can tell your buddy to come out too, or do i need to throw my other heel at him as well?"

a man with black hair that you could assume was around mai age stepped out of the shadows. he kept his eyes closed, making you curious as to what his powers entailed. "heya, cutie."

mai mumbled a "shit" under her breath, making the puzzle pieces in your head click together. mai had her revolver in hand and the other man had a bow and arrow.

"so now i'm sure that your dancing-on-the-thin-line-of-death ass teacher is trying to kill me before he takes his final breath. that's pretty cute." you shrugged, slipping out of your other heel. "so do you want me to call the healers for you now, or should we just go to the exchange like the good sorcerers we are."

"you are not a sorcerer."

"dang, and i was just about to compliment your bow. i was kinda hoping the green goblin over here forced you to come along with her." glancing at a nearby clock, you popped your knuckles. "it's a little funny that you both felt the need to sneak up on me. i'm flattered, really. just means that you know you couldn't beat me in a head to head fight. and that's just two against one."

"quit the cocky shit, i know you're just doing it to fuel your energy." mai hissed.

"then why haven't you fired a shot yet?" you pouted. "i'm the only one without a weapon, darling. well, i guess the heel doesn't count."

as if on cue, your phone started to ring.

"yo." you answered.

"how many times are you gonna disappear on me?"

"please, your making me seem like a deadbeat parent, meg."

"don't care, anyways, where are you? we're about to start official greetings." you gave mai a pointed look, when she didn't initiate fight, you gave megumi an answer.

"we'll be down in a moment."

"okay.... wait, who's we—" before he could finish his question, you hanged up, giving the two people who tried to jump you a pointed look. mai rolled her eyes and stomped off leaving you with the man with closed eyes.

"i'm not following zenin." he spoke. "i'm just listening to gakuganji's orders, whom i respect."

your first instinct was to tell him that you simply couldn't give any less of a fuck, but it was easy to realize that he genuinely thought what he was doing was right. you really didn't have the energy to go on a rant about blessings, as you never found the time to love your powers yourself. so, you gave him a shrug, "fair enough," and walked out of the hallway, leaving the man confused.

"she's a lot less agressive than gakuganji makes her seem..."

*

a/n: just taking the time to let y'all know that this is a jjkxreader, meaning that the plot isn't surrounded around (y/n)'s relationship with megumi (who is very obviously the love interest). i started this story because i had an idea of a different character that could be added to jjk with their own plot, and thus came (y/n).

he's going to be incorporated a bit more now, but not all the time (there's a reason why they are childhood friends, it wasn't a random decision) for both plot and love interest purposes.

so pls don't hit me up on some, "wHErEs MeGUmI🤨" BC THIS WAS NEVER ADVERTISED AS A MEGXREADER😭

now that that's out😮‍💨

i feel like i'm being repetitive by saying thank you all the time for this book, but seriously, thank you. seeing people interact with the book and feel the emotions i felt while writing it just makes me so happy :)

share the book to ur friends or whatever 😩

dm me shit, idk😭 tell me what u think of the book, feed back, etc

but since i'm in the mood to type, here's some random info on blessed:

q: chapter length? schedule?

a: each chapter is around 1,500 words (average, more or less😭 this one is inching towards 2k) and i usually post 2 chapters on sundays. (if y'all want, i can write the amount of words at the end of each chapter.)

q: how long does it take to write the chapters?

a: the brain storming for each chapter was done ages ago, so that makes writing more efficient. but if i really like the chapter, i can write it in a few hours and proofread/edit for another. if i'm not that passionate abt the chapter, it takes me a day to a week💀

q: where did you get the idea for the book?

a: i've been doing a lot of meditation recently and i've been focusing on "balance". so when i was watching jjk, i was surprised as to why there were curses, but the good ppl also had cursed energy? i thought they would have the opposite lol. but i realized a lot of complications could go with it, so i took matters in my own hands💀

also, i always found megumi's name so pretty to me (regardless of the fact that it's a feminine name. i didn't even know it was until it was mentioned). apparently it's has various meanings, one of which was "blessing."

q: will you continue writing after the anime?

a: that's the plan. i haven't read past the anime point since i've been using the manga to help write chapters for blessed, but i will be continuing after the anime point and writing chapters for that. (i will make a couple of chapters that don't follow the plot line so those who don't have the manga can still have a few extra chapters).

i'm just hoping that once i get to the rest of the manga, i can find a place where (y/n) is important😭😭

ANYWAYYYYSSS if you have any more questions my dms are always open ❤️
go drink some water and have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892 29 10
-Formerly Bridge of the Souls "๐•„๐•ช ๐•“๐•๐• ๐• ๐•• ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ค๐•  ๐••๐•  ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•ค." Yuma works hard to fight the inner demons that pla...
19.1K 677 8
โ‡ข "๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" "๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...
14.8K 618 10
IN WHICH, This story follows a young lady, known to physically 18-years-old, with an accident that happened and never forgotten, choosing not to talk...
159K 3.9K 32
"I don't care what you are," he quietly rasps out, his low voice cracking a bit, "You understand me? You have had me hooked since the day I first met...