wild heart, ๐“๐•๐ƒ

By bloodymikaelson

โ› let's misbehave, run wild, and make one, big, unforgettable mess โœ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ / ๏ฟฝ... More

the turning point.

synopsis & cast.

1.1K 77 131
By bloodymikaelson

they say you can love two people at the same time but not at the same level...bullshit.

...𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐘

loved it when people looked at her like she was the only one in the room—even though she wasn't. Call it attention seeking after years of living with parents that could only see her older siblings' success and never hers or whatever but she soaked in it. She loved attention, no matter where or who it came from.

And she would do anything to get it.

Lydia had a reputation for being quite the player in Mystic Falls' high school. Breaking boys' and girls' hearts left and right. No one knew where it started but some liked to think she isn't all bad. Girls around school, even after getting their hearts broken by her, described getting attention from her as...thrilling. She had a way of making someone feel like they are on top of the world and then...she would walk away and it's never the same again.

Lydia had an empty void inside of her and the only way she could begin to forget about it was making voids in others, break them up so hard that her pain becomes normal. So that she can look herself in the mirror and say, "It's okay, they are all just as broken as I am."

Until one day, someone decided to put a stop to her destruction, revealing one of her darkest secrets. Caroline wasn't surprised, she had a feeling that all the mess inside of someone like Lydia McCarthy couldn't be just the normal human mess, it was more. Much more.

Caroline and Lydia were never friends even though their mothers go way back, the two of them never seemed to stand each other. It all started with one fight in recess when they were just five and kept going until Lydia won a pageant that everyone knew Caroline had been obsessing over for months.

Caroline's friends liked to think the only reason they can't get along was because of how alike the two girls were but Caroline would differ and say, "Uhm, maybe I just don't like her because she is a Bitch with a capital B."

Lydia loved competition and Caroline Forbes was the best of the best, given the fact that her expressions and overreactions were funny and not, in any way, intimidating like she tried to look.

Stefan Salvatore was the new student, the fresh meat that everyone wanted a piece of, including Caroline Forbes and Lydia McCarthy but he had his eyes on one girl, Elena Gilbert. Lydia rolled her eyes when she found out they started dating after a few weeks.

"Well, he obviously has no taste, she is...plain. I mean, even Caroline would have been a better match, even her."

Don't get her wrong, Lydia didn't hate Elena. They were actually good childhood friends but the ginger-haired girl was too opinionated for her own good, always saying what's on her mind and thinking later about who got hurt over it. It was a good thing Elena got used to it and knew that Lydia never really meant to hurt anyone's feelings...well, she didn't mean to hurt hers but anyone's feelings? It was a work in progress.

As soon as Stefan's older creepy brother made his residence in Mystic Falls known and Caroline claimed him as her very own Salvatore as Elena got to Stefan first, the drama didn't seem to leave Mystic Falls and unexplained deaths haunted their town, revealing secrets left and right.

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

Katherine McNamara as Lydia McCarthy

. . .

Molly Ringwald as Lucy McCarthy

. . .

Karen Gillan as Katie McCarthy 

. . .

KJ Apa as Theo McCarthy

. . .

Candice King as Caroline Forbes 

. . .

Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore

tvd cast as their respective characters

except!

Jensen Ackles as Alaric Saltzman  & Daniel Sharman as Kol Mikaelson

. . .

. . .

mona speaking...

hey, guys!

new story!! woohoo!! I am actually super duper excited for this. It's a love triangle or as Summer said "the sexiest love triangle". It took forever to come up with Lydia's character and have her sound just the way I needed her to for this to work.

I am gonna have so much fun with this story, I already see it. And just beware, dearest Lydia does end up with someone. Just one person. Ladies and gents, might wanna start boarding your ships. It's gonna be a long ride.

dedications. <3

nimuekru-moonbloomsskaikrurogers-SSAJAREAUvintagegracevoidsteffy, and Habibahamada13!

I love you all so much and thanks for the continuous support, you mean the world to me <33

everyone, enjoy!

gif banner credits to wtflangdons

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
231K 9.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.