Marrying You | Huang Renjun Γ—...

By QisyaHusna

"Zhong Hana, you are getting married" "Marry?!" "Yes,with Mr.Huang's son" "WHAT!" A girl who was forced to ma... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
random
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
β€’Problems (part one)β€’
Problems (Part Two)
ΰΈ…^β€’ο»Œβ€’^ΰΈ…
35
.
2k reads-

6

909 13 3
By QisyaHusna

Renjun: Can u pls shut up and don't scream.

Hana: But why would you bring me here just because of your 'girlfriend'. The thing is, its not even my problem and not my business.

Renjun: Lets date. Fake dating.

The heck.

Hana: Um- Sir, why do i have to?

Renjun: i need to get my girlfriend jealous. She have been hang out with a guy this week. Ugh i hate it.

Hana: Why me though. Why don't you ask other girls.

Renjun: coz you and aera is the only girls i know. And you are a my wife too.

Hana: ew. Im your 'force wife' actually. Not 'real'

Renjun: pleasee hanaaa. Hana my wifeyy.

Renjun tried to act cute so she could accept it. Hana couldn't hold the cuteness so she will do it.

Aiigoo. Why is he so cute. Wait, what am i thinking?

Hana: but if you already get your girl back. What are you gonna give me as a gift?

Renjun: uhh.

Hana: yah, nevermind. I was stupid saying that. You don't need to give me anything.

Renjun: well, ok then.

Hana: so whats the plan?

Renjun: The plan is, k, i dunno. Just do anything that pop out of your head.

Hana: Now i want McDonald's. Buy it for me pls?

Renjun: ok.

They both are riding Renjun's car and going to McDonald's. Well, hana bought for her and her brother too. She really is a nice person. Ain't lyin'

Home••

Your Pov:

Me: BYE RENJUN! thank you for the food by the way!

After i thanked renjun, he left. I open the door and went in my house. I saw my brother and my dad infront of me with a smirk look.

Me: what? Why are you guys looking at me like that? Umm, want food?

I questioned them and don't know what is going on.

Chenle: dont act like you dont know, noona.

I heard that and put the food on the dining table and blushed a bit, remembering what renjun told me to do.

Dad: uuuu you do be blushin'

Me: I was just talking to my 'fiance' and talk about each other.

Chenle: nah i don't care. I care food more than you.

Chenle took the food away and eat it at his room. Pabo, mah food its gone.

Me: i want to change my outfit. Bye.

I said to my dad. All he said is 'k'

(Dis picture doesn't mean anything. It was just a time skip. Hehe)

Renjun's Pov:

Hana: BYE RENJUN! thank you for the food by the way!

Um, k.

I drove to my house and went in to my room.

Me: now how am i gonna make Aera jealous. But, why do i feel like something's wrong with Hana. She is like, different.

I mumbled

Then Xue, sister. Came in my room without me noticing. Her name is Huang Xue.

Xue:woww i got to see your smile back! What's going on there my bro??

She ask me with her smirk and i got a pink blush on my face. Its hard trying to hide the blush.

Me: nothing- now go out. I want to do my assignment.

Xue: yeh, 'nothing'. Im still gonna see you later. Hehe.

After i kicked her out. I started to do my work.

•°•°•°•°•

Your Pov:

I changed my outfit into this:

Just a simple oversized white hoodie. I was feeling fresh and lay on bed, but suddenly my phone started to buzz. i get up getting the phone and back laying down. There is two notification. But One of it, its renjun.

Notification:
A chat from 'idk this guy★'

A chat from 'crackheads★'

Well i choose renjun's first. There is no reason why i choose his massage first.

°•°•°•°•°

Idk this guy★

Renjun: Hana, Aera its going out to meet his 'friend' which is a boy, at night. I told her what time is she gonna go and she said maybe 9.

You: um. K? Now what?

Renjun: why are so late to understand. It means i need you at that time to make her jealous or whutsoever. Better get your plans.

You: boy, u think im a bad planner? Pabo.

Renjun: stop with the act Hana. I want to do the fake dating THIS NIGHT.

You: ok ok i will. But how did you know its a 'boy' ?? Spying?! Tf-

Renjun: well uh, yeh kind of. mah boys help me. They are going to follow our fake dating later.

You: hmm. K then bye. Tell me where to meet later before nine.
Seen

Wow that's a long chat. First time i see..

Well after those chitchat at renjun's. Im going to crackhead now.

Crackheads★

Minha ha: GUYSSS ITS LIKE 3:13. WANNA HANG OUT??

Ara araa: well i could but where is Hana.

You: im here, after chatting with renjun. -_-

Ara araa: WOW. u dating?

You: the heck. We are not. He have a girlfriend.

Minha: im guessing you are jealous rn. No cap.

Ara araa: just let her. But anyways lets go GUYSSS!! Hang out!!

You: meet me at the Moomin Cafe.
Seen

How many times do i have to change. Oh my godddd. ;-;..I said in my mind.

Well, i have no choice but to change,again.

At Moomin Cafe••

Minha: oh my gawdd where is-

Hana: K! IM HERE! sry im so late coz my dad's car seriously have time to be broken. Hehe.

Ara: its fine. Now i will pay. What you want?

Minha: i want Ice latte. And chocolate cookies pls.

Hana: there is ice tea right?

Ara: i think soo...

Hana: if there is, buy that. That's all.

Ara: K.

While ara was going to buy the drinks,Minha started to make a conversation.

Minha: Oh! Do you know Lee Aera? She is in your age. A new student i think. She is like the girl who bullies innocent humans. Aera is not a leader but one of their minions-

As minha said about aera to hana, Ara came to their tables with drinks in her hands.

Ara: What are you guys talkin' about?

Ara said and gave them their drink. Minha took a sip before she said a word.

Minha: about the girl named Lee Aera. You know her?

Ara: its Han jisung's girlfriend, right?-

Hana: wait, wait a sec. What do you mean its Han jisung's girlfriend?

Ara: they have been dated for a month. You don't know? This news has been spread around her old school before she came here. I know it because my sister goes to the same school as hers.

Hana: but, Aera i-its renjun girlfriend...

(a/n: welp, I have alot of things in mind but i dont know how to start. Yeh. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 25.3K 67
π™‡π™žπ™›π™š π™žπ™¨ 𝙖 π™œπ™–π™’π™š π™¬π™žπ™©π™ 𝙧π™ͺπ™‘π™šπ™¨. π™‡π™šπ™–π™§π™£ 𝙩𝙀 π™—π™§π™šπ™–π™  π™©π™π™šπ™’. School A/U: "You go, I'll go" "I got you, you got me" ~ The new r...
1.6K 49 26
i hate short stories and chapter's so I'm not gonna do it also please support me I'm a new bi in this and also its bxb story so please if u are uncom...
76.5K 3.7K 30
❝why do you act like you're two different people?❞ at school, he's a bully, at home, it's as if he's an angel that fell from heaven. a noren fanficti...
36.2K 1.6K 42
in which, a very outstanding medical student, renjun, sees a dating club news on his school's announcement board and decides to join, shocking everyo...