The Prankster in Love

By Melizza_Jane

Melissa Black is the only child of Sirius Black. Her mother, Karis Davidson, unfortunately passed giving birt... More

Cast
Life at the Manor
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts Express
Gryffindor or Slytherin
Lissa
Lissa's First Prank
The Map
Halloween
Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor
Christmas
Snapebombs
Rose's are Red Part 1
Roses are Red Part 2
What About draco?
Questions
See You Later
Summer Part 1
Summer Part 2
Summer part 3
Summer Part 4
Like Father Like Daughter?
Pure Blood
TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!
The Happy Normal Family
The Potions Partner
First's
Don't Make Him Mad
Finally, Christmas
Did It Even Happen?
Don't Lie To Eddie
The Dragon

Harry Potter

79 2 0
By Melizza_Jane

"Oh yea. I thought there was something we forgot to tell you guys."

"Our brother Ron is sitting with him."

"Hold on, you two knew he was on the train and just forgot to mention it!" I said to the identical idiots sitting on either side of me.

"Our mum helped him get through the barrier." Explained George.

"He didn't have a clue what he was doing." Sniggered Fred earning him an elbow in the side from me. "Oww Lissa."

"Then we helped him get his trunk into his compartment."

"Yea meanwhile Lee was being no help showing off that hairy tarantula he keeps in that box." Said Fred pointing at a box that was sitting on the floor between Lee's feet.

"Wanna see Liss?" Godric love him he looked so excited.

"Emmm..." The pitch of my voice was so high I'm surprised he could tell what I was saying. "...I'm good thanks." Spiders scare me, but tarantulas that need a box that size, terrified.

"Mums also gave us a great prank idea."

"Blowing up toilets." Fred waved his hands in front of his face at the brilliant idea.

"Toilets? Really?" Questioned Maddi.

"Yea, why not?" They asked in unison.

"What's the prank? No one will have anywhere to pee?" They looked pleased with themselves until Maddi said, "Including both of you." They turned to each other and did that thing where they talk to each other without actually using words.

"I hate when they do this." Said Lee.

"Me too." I said as the boys looked at each other over the top of my head.

"What are they doing?" Asked Heather with her head tilted to the side as she looked at them.

"Twin talk, they're having a conversation without actually talking." Holly explained to her little sister.

"It's weird." Mumbled Maddi.

"I agree." Said Heather. "I'm going to go find some first years."

"You need to change into your robes soon." Holly shouted after her, but she was already half way down the train.

"We've agreed." Fred suddenly said.

"No exploding toilets." Finished George.

"Okay if we're all done with potty talk, who wants to go sneak a peek at Potter?" Asked Maddi standing up.

As Lee raised his hand I said. "He's not an animal, we can't just go and gawk at him."

The rest of my friends looked back and forth from each other and then raced out the compartment. I sighed and thought 'screw it' as I got up and joined them.

*

We didn't get a chance to get near Potter. That whole section of the train was completely choc a block.

"Surely he'll be in Gryffindor." Said Holly as we sat down at the Gryffindor table in the great hall with the rest of house.

"Of course he will, both his parents were." I stated.

"That doesn't always matter though." Said Maddi. "His little encounter with you know who could mean he ends up in Slytherin."

"How would that work?" I questioned her. She just shrugged her shoulders as the door opened and McGonagall walked through with the new first years to be sorted into their houses.

Looking at all their faces light up as they walked down to the front of the hall made my heart warm. I wonder if we looked like that last year. As he walked past me Draco gave me a little wave and as I waved back to him, I could hear a girl talking about the enchanted ceiling to another. Sounds like a new Ravenclaw to me.

McGonagall started the sorting ceremony and Hufflepuff got the first two students, Hannah Abbott and Susan Bones. Terry Boot and Mandy Brocklehurst went to Ravenclaw, and Millicent Bulstrode was the first Slytherin. I was starting to lose intertest until Gryffindor started getting a few new students and our table was now also erupting with cheers like the rest of them. A girl called Hermione Granger sat down beside me, she looked absolutely terrified, so I gave her a smile as the next person was also sorted into Gryffindor.

Finally, it was Draco's turn and as he walked up to the stage I heard "Oww Lissa." I turned around to see that I had been squeezing Fred's hand without realising.

"Sorry Fred. I'm just nervous in case he doesn't get Slytherin." I turned back to watch Draco and as McGonagall was about to place the hat on his head it shouted "Slytherin!" I jumped up and cheered for him and the entire hall looked at me as if I had twelve heads. Draco waved at me and ran over to the Slytherin table. I sat back down and Fred said, "Don't think you needed to worry, the hat didn't even get a chance to touch his head."

"It defiantly runs in the family." I giggled.

Fred and I went back to watching the ceremony as Heather was called forward and yet again the hat barely touched her head before it shouted "Slytherin!" I looked over at Holly and she was in complete shock I looked back at Heather who was also in complete shock as she walked slowly over to her new house who were cheering for her.

We tried pulling Holly out of her daze, telling her it's okay, she'll be fine, I told her I would get Draco to look after her, but it was no use until Harry Potter's name was called and the entire room was focused on his sorting. It took a little longer than everyone else, but after a bit of suspense he was sorted into Gryffindor and my group of friends and I started shouting "We got Potter, we got Potter!" Until our whole table joined in.

After everyone and their grandmother got a handshake in with the poor boy it was finally Ron's turn and without a doubt the last Weasley boy was sorted into Gryffindor. It defiantly runs in the family.

Once the last student, Blaise Zabini, was sorted into Slytherin, Dumbledore gave his start of year speech, explaining the forbidden forest and also, that this year the third-floor corridor is out of bounds, unless we want to die a most painful death, terrifying the entire school.

The feast began, the faces of every first year lighting up at the food appearing out of thin air on the tables. As we started to eat, Holly, Maddi and I started to get to know the new girl who had sat down beside me.

Hermione seemed nice although she was a bit off a know it all once she started to come out of her shell. Turns out she's muggle born so her and Holly started to ignore the rest of us as they went deeper into conversation.

As the table changed from dinner to desert, I asked the boy's. "So, have any ideas for our first night back prank?"

"We were thinking of using some of the fireworks you got us tonight." Replied Fred.

"And do what with them?"

"What do you think about sending Filch on a wild goose chase round the castle tonight?" Asked George.

"Setting off one firework at a time and then running to another corridor to set off another one." Said Fred.

"I'm in."

Just then Ron screamed, and we all stopped to see Nearly Headless Nick poking his head up through the chicken drumsticks. We all greeted him, Percy asking him how his summer was.

"Dismal, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied." He replied and he started to float away when Ron said. "I know you, you're Nearly headless Nick."

"Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?" Questioned Hermione. She's not going to like this.

"Like this." Ron screamed again and Hermione looked utterly disgusted as Nick showed them his botched beheading and then just floated off with the other ghosts.

*

Later in the common room Lee and George were off terrifying the new Gryffindor students with Lees spider and Holly was with Hermione at one of the tables talking about classes and professors.

Fred and I were squeezed onto one of the big armchairs while Maddi was sitting on one of the cosy benches in beside the fire.

"Are you lot going to do a prank tonight?" She asked.

"Don't be silly...course we are." Said Fred.

"You wanting to join us?" I asked.

"May as well since Holly is a bit preoccupied, and I don't want to end up sitting in silence with Katie."

"I thought you two got along?" I asked.

"We don't really have anything in common when you or Holly aren't there."

"I don't think she likes me very much." Not like it's my fault who my family is. "Take it she's off with her cousin as usual?"

"No, she's over there with Angelina. She had said last year that she wanted to join the quidditch team and had asked Angelina to give her tips and they became friends from it." Explained Maddi.

"Katie? Play quidditch?" I questioned.

"Isn't she really quiet and shy?" Asked Fred.

"That could just be around us." I joked.

"So, what's the plan for tonight?" Asked Maddi.

We explained the plan to Maddi and for once she seemed excited to join in, to be fair she hates Filch.

Lee and George throw themselves down onto the sofa just as it becomes free. "Looks like Potter is hiding away in his dorm."

"You two had enough of terrorising the first years?" I asked.

"Yea it got a bit boring actually, they all wanted to hold it after a while. Can't seem to find that Neville kid, he looks like he would scare easy." Explained a disappointed Lee.

"Think he's sharing a dorm with Ronnie." Said Fred.

"Ron's terrified of spiders." George informed Lee.

"We turned one of his teddy bears into a massive spider when he was little."

"Cry's or runs screaming every time he sees one."

"So why aren't we up there scaring him now?" Asked Lee. Just like that all five of us bolted up to the boy's dorms and in true Fred and George fashion, they just barged on in. "Ohh Ronniekins." Fred called out.

"We have a not so little surprise for you." Teased George.

"Why can't you knock? These two don't know what privacy is and you've brought all your mates in too." Complained a very red in the face, embarrassed Ronald. "Liss can you not control them please?"

"Are you joking? Have you met your brothers?"

"Oi you can't talk, you may as well be their triplet." Scoffed Lee.

"Are girls allowed in here?" Questioned Seamus.

"Yea boys just can't go up to the girl's dorms." Explained George.

"Did Percykins not explain all this to you?" Asked Fred looking at George in fake shock.

"Ohh dear looks like we're going to have to tell McGonagall he's not doing his duties right." Sniggered George.

"Oh, leave him alone." Said Ron. "What's this surprise you've got for me then?"

"Right all of you boys sit over here on this bed." Said Lee guiding the five boys over to the bed Harry was already sitting on. "Close your eyes"

"This is gonna be good." Maddi whispered to me.

"Ron might actually wee himself." I whispered back.

"Okay one!" Called out Lee.

"Two!" The rest of us joined in as Lee let his spider move three of its legs outside of the box.

"Three!" The boys opened their eyes and immediately Ron and Neville were climbing over each other screaming trying to get off the other side of the bed, which of course sent the rest of us into huge fits of laughter.

"What is it?" Asked Dean.

"Can I hold it?" Asked Seamus.

Lee rolled his eyes. "Gryffindor's really are bloody brave, how did those two make it in?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of these characters except Melissa, Holly, Maddi and Heather. The rest belong to J.K Rowling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.4K 27
'𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫.' After the sorting hat had sorted Anna Rowly into Gryffindor, breaking th...
110K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
301 9 59
Lucinda Black is daughter of Sirius Black and student in Hogwarts, she was sorted in Gryffindor. Her mother was killed when she was four by some Deat...
957 31 45
Annabelle Malfoy, was in love with James Potter. After being on a 'mission' to collect information about the gryffindors, her mother decides to marry...