dobe......teme

By beanquuen

Sasuke is very popular at school many girls want him on top of that he has a girlfriend names sakura, but wha... More

The first day is The Worst Day
First Hangout
Oh my God we didnt Just
another party?
ideas
break
I'm Alive
Back off
I need him
Happy B-day
queen bee problem
about story
who tf is Karin
I'm dead
back off bitch
Daddy Issues

fun

506 16 3
By beanquuen

*Sasuke pov*

I heard my mother's car door open and shut then heard it start 'your in for it Naruto', then I my mother peeked her head back in "oh and sasu tell Naruto I left him something in my room on the bed".

"Yes mother" 'what did my mother possibly get for Naruto' she left, shutting the door I watched as she drove off out of sight.

"NARUTO" I saw the sexy blond run downstairs "yeah" "my mother left something for you on her bed", I couldn't keep my eyes off of him he doesn't know how hard he makes me.

*Naruto pov*

I run downstairs to see why the teme was yelling forgetting to put on pants, "yeah" I saw him looking down there I ignored it.

"My mother left something for you on her bed" oh it's t-that.

*Flash back mikoto and Naruto are at the mall*
*Nobody pov*

"So Miko-chan what are we here for" Naruto asked "well I wanna surprise fugaku with one of the dates we had before, I remember everything cause it was when he proposed so I'm doing it all over again".

"Ah yes the romantic Miko-chan" they then walked past Victoria's secret, "OoOoOo Naruto why do t you wear that for my son" "W-WHA I'm not even dating Sasuke''.

"Sasuke can't keep a secret Naruto so stop lying you suck too", "I still will never ever buy it".

*8 minuters later*

"Miko-chan don't go to sleep tonight" Naruto said disappointed that he still had to get it anyway, "Sasu is gonna flip hehe, did I ever tell you Sasuke was a kinky type" "really how you know"

"He used to go on THAT website I caught him once it was a very awkward dinner" "dumb sasu, I don't wanna wear it please~~~~".

"Nope, sasu got his freaky way from his father trust me I could never go on a date with him" "wow young fugaku a kinky type, eh like father like son" Naruto laughed.

*End of flashback*
*Naruto pov*

"I-I'll be right back sasu" I run upstairs straight to mikoto's room, opening the door to see the black and pink bag on her bed.

I take it and run upstairs I run into the bathroom locking it, I take the black and purple laced lingerie out of its bag I look In the mirror.

"NARUTO YOU OKAY" "YES" shit shit shit what do I do I have to put it on but I don't want to.

I start taking off my clothes off one by one getting even more frighten second after second, 'okay just slip it on and call sasu up' I slip it on tucking in my you know what.

I look at myself in the mirror I instantly turn myself on but then it all went away, 'damn I look good' I do a little pose.

I then build up the confidence to walk out the bathroom.

I then walked over to the bed and sat down "SASUKE" "COMING" I instantly regret even calling him up, I hear him at the door "WAIT before you come in, if you even think about laughing I will walk out and never come back".

"I promise not to laugh Naru" "f-f-fine".

*Sasuke pov*

Before I even touch the doorknob I hear him speak "WAIT before you come in, of you even think about laughing I will walk out a never come back".

Those words it means its super important, "I promise not to laugh Naru" "f-f-fine".

I turn the knob and walk in I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing, Naruto was wearing lingerie it was my signature color I leaned my head back to stop the blood that was coming from my nose.

"N-naruto wha-" I couldn't speak "it was Miko-chan's idea" he turned away 'thank god for my mother', he then started backing up he was going to hide under the covers.

I walked over to the bed and got on it I crawled up to where I was an inch away from Naruto, "N-naruto" "S-sasuke".

I dove my lips onto his pushing him onto his back I didn't break the kiss, he didn't even want domanice I explored his mouth with my tongue hearing his sweet sweet moans. I sucked on his tongue wanting to hear more of his moans, I broke the kiss we both came out panting "S-sasuke your lips red" I then realized he drew blood from my lip.

"Naruto" I looked at him, my hand was on his leg.

I slowly dragged my hand up his leg up to his thighs and squeezed them "ngh Sasuke you such a tease", I smirked and dove back into a kiss distracting him from me picking up both thighs. I flipped us over making him straddle me I started sucking on his neck "s-sasu ngh ah", I left marks all over his neck I sucked all the way down to his buds I started sucking on one.

"Sa- ahhh" I moved to the next one giving it the same treatment, I flipped us again so that I was on top of him.

"Sweet Naruto you'll go paralyzed after I'm done with you", his face lit up "f-fuck you" I moved the lingerie away from his entrance and unbuckled my pants.

I tossed them to the other side of the room I then positioned myself above his entrance, "tell me when Naru" "j-just hurry u-up" I stuck in a bit not much "ah fuck Sasuke".

Without warning I slammed into him "AHHhh shit", I thrusted in and out of him his moans filled the room.

"AHHH ahh ah AHH Ahh ngh" all I could hear was his moans and my grunts.

I pulled out comming (not okay with the real word xb) on his lingerie, "f-fuck Sasuke how am I gonna clean this" "heh figure it out later".

I get off the bed and pick him up "what are you doing", "I never said we were done" I back him up to a wall "S-sasuke tf" he nearly slips off me.

I slip him down onto my member "Sasuke-ah f-fu ahh" I thrust upward into him "aAHHH ahh ahh AHHH ahh AAhhh" "ngh fuck your tight ha", he comes on me I thrust into him harder hitting his prostate "Sasuke haaa AHHHH" he comes on me I thrust more "agh ah N-naruto ah" I come in him.

"I'll g-get you back S-sasuke", "after you clean me off" I smirk "teme".

I let him down and he falls to the floor "SASUKE I will end you"

He wobbles onto his knees and starts licking near my member avoiding it "are you trying to tease me" "maybe~".

He licks the tip then stops "meh I'm not feeling it no thanks", "Naruto your not funny" "what oh I see your mad I don't wanna suck it".

I turn away flustered "aww did I make sasu mad", "you d-dobe fuck you".

"You already did" he could probably see I was getting mad "I suck if you beg" "tsk hell no" "aw c'mon sasu just go through the embarrassment I have to".

I still resist "fine but next time I'll make you beg sasu" he licks the tip then takes it all in, he starts bobbing his head "N-naruto ngh ha" he goes faster "N-naruto ahh".

I could feel his tongue wrapping around my member 'shit' I start to slowly thrust into his mouth, I look down at him he looks like he had enough but I didn't.

I thrusted even farther "Naruto you mouth feel so good", I then come in his mouth leaving him panting.

It drizzles out of his mouth "Sasuke you teme" "don't tease me again then" "tsk not a chance". I carry him to our bed and wrap him up in covers, he doesn't let me go so I snuggle up with him 'he can be an adorable dobe sometimes, I do truly love him'
*
*
*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 4 31
What happens 9 months after Naruto goes to Sasuke graduation party that one night changed everything for the naive blonde.
2.3K 36 13
Naruto and sasuke already dating each other. Sakura and Hinata also dating each other. When Sasuke come back to the village, he meet with Sakura. The...
201K 3.9K 24
Naruto finally returns from 3 long years of training with the Pervy-Sage stronger, taller, and most of all, handsomer... How will Hinata react to his...
32.9K 492 20
this is a sasusaku and naruhina. There will be more sasusaku story. Will Sasuke and Naruto confess there love or will Sakura and Hinata will What wil...